It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

Exactly!
I have no doubts about Greer, IMO a conman, but Hoagland is another topic, Yes, he has been wrong, but he has also published his sources & added that these are HIS opinions. In his books he adds comments like 'if we are right then...'
OK so it's ambivalent, you may say 'he's just covering his butt'-but he puts his cards on the table & tells it as he sees it.
It's up to you to decide if it's true or not. Even then you may be wrong.
Let's get back on topic about the CONTENT of the video, not the people in it

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

To that, i would say they have provided lots of content for this here ATS,
And ask; this has nothing to do with Hoaglands stance on Masons?
Hmmm.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

From what I gather by most of the responses on this thread that aren't "Lol you nubs are getting conned" and "Greer and Hoagland are the biggest frauds why do you listen to them" is that the people are taking in his information and actually thinking about it. People are skeptical but aren't going to downright discredit him.

What have any of the people that have bashed Greer and Hoagland throughout this whole thread done for the UFO field?

Well, I'm left thinking, "I surely wish you would 'think about it." I remember on first encountering Greer I thought it was pretty cool. But I kept reading--and thinking--and I ultimately came to the conclusion that Greer was a fraud. I didn't do this all by myself. I listened to what other people were saying and considered it carefully. The more I read about Greer, the more outlandish statements that I discovered, the more I became convinced he was a complete and utter fraud.

Not that we've never discussed Greer before. The evidence is there for the taking. All you have to do is look at the previous threads. And some folks have been kind enough to bring some of that stuff forward so you can look at it again.

Take a look at Mothra. He's on this thread. Look closely. Does that look like a "being of light" to you? Mothra was on Greer's web site as PROOF POSITIVE that we were being visited.

I really don't blame anyone for initially being attracted to Greer. I was. When I first saw the video of his first national press club conference I was in awe. There's no harm, no foul, if anyone was first enamored with this masterful performance. Where I have to take exception is that after having been presented Mothra and the other ludicrous claims by Greer, that you STILL throw these claims aside and insist Greer is the real deal.

And how dare you be derisive to people who are trying to point that out to you. We have freedom of religion in this country. If you want to be a member of the Greer Cargo Cult, by all means avail yourselves of this wonderful new religion. But bear in mind that we also have freedom of religion, and we need not listen to your proselytizing. My suggestion to you is to find people of like mind, worship together, and before you know it you will all be speaking in tongues.

But we're not going to be joining you on the mountaintop.

As far as what any of us have done for ufology ourselves, well, first of all, I'll stand on my own record and secondly, we have exposed Greer as well as several others, as complete and utter frauds--which is a very positive thing to do in a field full of charlatans like Greer. That's what "denying ignorance" means--trying to discover the truth in a world of utter chaos.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Since this thread has attracted the attention of the mighty, and dangerous, Mark Allin, I just thought I'd point out again that it's interesting how not a single one of ATS' trusted experts and investigators have ever actually been on a Greer field trip, and yet they all just "know" that it's a hoax.

Mark Allin, Ritzmann, Biedny, JohnnyAnonymous, Frank Warren, George Knapp, Phage...... not a single one of these has ever tried the field trip. Total experience with Greer and CSETI - zero!

The latest Greer DVD has the exact same sort of footage that JA captured at the ECETI ranch, but why should that concern us, eh? That can't be anything important...........

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This isn't even something Hoagland has talked about until recently. With Greer, people can have all sorts of opinions, but if they actually did their own skywatching meditations with the right intent, which is not to be the star of the media, have the smoking gun proof, or be taken away, or any selfish reason, but is because they yearn for the cosmos, and feel the connection, and care about planet earth and the wars, starvation, destruction of nature, they're going to get results sooner or later.

Hoagland has been pursuing dislcosure about the images being falsified and whats on the moon and mars.

Those who think that ufology is a small conservative element, don't understand it at all, and ETs are radical (ie, they don't support money or slavery, or wars, that means for any reason, no eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, and no exploitation), radical!!! And metaphysical, you don't advance without it, and with their psi and telepathy, the answers are coming, they're not in the matrix as we are.

If you're trying to explain it from a 3d earth perceptive conventional university level science, its not going to happen.

One thing they kept going on about is the war of ets, it was as if earth based, and didn't really bring too much of the ET agenda, aside from acknoweldging they are there and that they work with black ops.

All I can say is I don't know about the negative things associated with deep bases and the abuses you read about, those are not our friends, and how long term these bases are, for example are soem of these the same as the ones from our ancient past? Mayan/Australia aborigionies or Egypt?

But I do feel strongly that some of the ETs that work in association with some of the Black OPs do so out of a differnt agenda than our leaders have, because the human race needs to be advanced somewhat, like an upgrade. But due to free will and negatives running the planet, and humanity refusing to wake up enough to see through it all and therefore aiding and abetting this world of injustice, its a tight rope. But I feel certain ETs are just barely tolerating the human joint work.

Its like one group is here long term and connected to our leaders and has us influenced badly, and they hold a threat over earth, and the other group, well the cosmos is doing what it can and it depends on us.

And somebody told me also that they don't all share the same agendas with each other and how to handle things here.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Are they saying that our space wars? That the various leaders here are different associations to ets and that countries are attacking each other here in a space war program or are they implying that our black op program is successfully attacking any coming to assist this planet?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Since this thread has attracted the attention of the mighty, and dangerous, Mark Allin...

Cupocoffee.....

The "mighty, and dangerous Mark Allin".....?

Do you realise that he saved me the other day?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

you can see in this vid what its like on a CSETI field trip. Starts around 5:50

2nd part www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-8-2010 by yeti101]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

What do you mean, MMN?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

While my dogs think I am "dangerous" and I hope my kids think I am "mighty", I doubt anyone else really does...

Why would you think what we "captured on video" at Gilliland is anything other than satellites?

Seriously, you lost me there...

WRT wasting a perfectly good weekend and paying to do so:

Springer...

[edit on 8-16-2010 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

very interesting interview i'm not totally convinced and if any E.T.E wants to show them selfs it will likely be on there terms and as for the technology thats been hidden and this war thats suppose to be going on they have done a damn good job at hiding it or they have some epic friends on there side keeping them at bay but again there is no evidence and we are kept in the dark as per usual guess we'll have to see how it pans out

Peace

[edit on 16/8/10 by TheHumanExperiment]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

What do you mean, MMN?

The pygmies!

There were pygmies hiding in my car!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Basically I think humanity is held hostage by earth bound groups from Sumar and Egypt and working through the black ops, and that because this is a school, testing ground for souls there is a lot of division about what to do for the things that are happening are not helping us to evolve and pass, which should be the goal but to keep us in a terrible karmic trap, but we're also seen co-contributers. Yet we must be upgraded. So its always up to us to grow in love, to care about others, to seek for answers, and to demand disclosure. If we all did this, or a large number, things would change.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

I didn't know Hoagland had a stance on Masons.

I don't care a flip whether someone wants to dress up in a hat and act like they have a secret society. Seems rather goofy to me, but who am I to judge?

I do appreciate the work they do for sick kids through hospitals though. That's absolutely great.

Look, it's simple, when you spend years and years spouting utter rubbish that NEVER comes to fruition you should just pipe down and stop with the nonsense.

OR...

At least admit you're just making it all up to make a buck or two for the entertainment value.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Why would you think what we "captured on video" at Gilliland is anything other than satellites?

Seriously, you lost me there...

So that's the conclusion you came to? EVERYTHING you captured there was just "satellites" - even the audio?

You, who speaks for the vast majority of the educated world, billions of people?

Disappointing, to say the least

WRT wasting a perfectly good weekend and paying to do so:

Fine, let someone else pay for it then.

You're not CHICKEN, are you?

You don't refuse to accept free energy devices from your membership either, do you?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Now you're not making sense... What does audio have to with video or pictures?

I'll answer that... so it doesn't get twisted or spun.

NOTHING.

Springer...

[edit on 8-16-2010 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Now you're not making sense...

Well, isn't it true that one of your members literally offered to donate some free energy devices to ATS for testing and vetting, and you IGNORED HIS U2U and HOPED HE WOULD JUST GIVE UP AND GO AWAY?

(Sorry, off topic I know.......)

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by Wolfenz

Wolfenz,

I commend you on your creative post but I cannot see how this nullifies the fact that Greer is a proven liar and Hoagland makes a living of elaborate spin. Both clearly documented and proven within this thread.

The problem with these charlatans is that they must continually up the ante and with each successive story. It must by it's very own nature, become more and more fantastical. Otherwise, people wont pay attention and feed their coffers because they have seen it all before. That doesn't bode well for the financial future of clowns like Greer and Hoagland.

IRM

I was going say about the charlatans as you would say

Key is who are they actually working for ?

are they made to spit some Half Truths ?
Are Governments gradually exposing some slight truth about Aliens UFOs for a reason ? to these Charlatans ?

like i Said Before like the predictions and warnings from the Past say like
1920s to early 60s Films

ohh that reminds me Remember the 10/31/38 incident at the
Mercury Theater by Orson Wells... the public Reaction !!
The War of the Worlds (radio)
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

the Possibility that the government is afraid of exposing they do not want
another Orson Wells War of the Worlds Panic only this time its would be Real... or on the other side TPTB would be losing control of faith(religion) , Security trust (politics) and Power of control !

One Person telling the Truth & Exposing that is a Manchurian candidate : Duncan O finioan I have my Own Personal Belief why I think he is telling the truth I just might make a thread about it but ill need to contact
Him about it ...

Conspiracy Theory Interviews Duncan O'Finioan MK-Ultra 6/6
www.youtube.com...

Conspiracy Theory Manchurian 1/5 Jesse Ventura
www.youtube.com...

ohh about those 2 Twin Sweds it shure does look like a Manchurian candidate kind of thing Super Soldier ? Sabrina & Ursala Eriksson
as iam still researching their history as i dont know the whole story but it does fit the bill

Madness In The Fast Lane - Suicide Pact?/Mental Illness?/Superhuman Twins?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Thanks for the heads up rajaten.

Just listened to the whole thing and found it very interesting.

Can't wait until October!

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

The main part of this video is about us demanding disclosure, as if things are going to get critical, and almost a downplay on ET, which bothered me a bit because the ets seemed to be our "elites" and this was an inter elite control issue, control over what???? US???

We need to go out and ask for some real help and yes disclosure is important. I want all those elites to be forced to step down however.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join