It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
CupOcoffee...with all due respect you are only giving me a video

of New Age pics and music...nothing more...and a list of names.

I am afraid that is not evidence.

I did the best that I could without doing anything illegal. Old Stevie does make it difficult for people to see his evidence without spending a bit of money, I'll give you that.

Greer is involved with free energy research, so the fact that those five top names in the free energy community all vouch for him is significant, whether you like it or not. Either all six people are involved in some absurd conspiracy to mislead people, or, Greer does indeed work with the inventors and provides them strategic protection and things, exactly like he says he does.

People always want to portray CSETI as a bunch of ignorant religious nutjobs, but the fact that some of them are doctors, professors and nuclear engineers is also significant. People of such high education would be a lot less likely to be conned or brainwashed, don't you think?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

People always want to portray CSETI as a bunch of ignorant religious nutjobs, but the fact that some of them are doctors, professors and nuclear engineers is also significant. People of such high education would be a lot less likely to be conned or brainwashed, don't you think?

I don't have a study to link up, but I'd expect well-educated people are as likely to be conned as anyone else. Some people can see a BS artist from a mile away and others are helpless. A great example is Dr Salla of Exopolitics....he should wear a clock around his neck so he knows what time of day it is.

I think Greer is into the Free Energy scene because there's a lot of cash washing around the area. It's traditionally been rich pickings for hucksters. It also provides a jackpot scenario whereby there's a *possibility* that someone will develop a very efficient form of energy. Win Win!

The fact he has so many different companies is intriguing. It's not unknown for people to set up front companies with limited liability. They can then offset debts, minimise taxes and slosh capital around from one company to the next. He could be getting paid as CEO of all the companies and funnelling investor's capital up the pipe to himself. Maybe he is and maybe he isn't? I know it costs hundreds of thousands of dollars to send four kids through private education and Ivy League universities. It also costs a lot of dollars to be travelling the world all the time.

Seems like he's all high up on the hog and not returning anything substantial to his CSETI supporters or his Free Energy investors. How can any of this not appear suspicious?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

I did the best that I could without doing anything illegal. Old Stevie does make it difficult for people to see his evidence without spending a bit of money, I'll give you that.

Greer is involved with free energy research, so the fact that those five top names in the free energy community all vouch for him is significant, whether you like it or not. Either all six people are involved in some absurd conspiracy to mislead people, or, Greer does indeed work with the inventors and provides them strategic protection and things, exactly like he says he does.

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

The above Copyright Disclaimer allows you to use the info cupOcoffee!

What? Doctors and Professionals are impervious to Nutjobdom? lol I think

not. However I think there is another kind machinery going on here.

The "POWER OF THE PURSE" can move many! Look what its done to

the U.S. Senate! There are dark hands in the cookie jar.

I have no interest in NEW AGE hocus-pocus kool-aid they are drinking.

I think Greer is a puppet and disinfo agent along with all the others

of his ilk. I did not feel that way in the beginning but I do now!

It's interesting to know that Greer, who is suppose to disclose info

makes his PUJA people sign a non-disclosure so what they hear or see

cannot be disclosed. I am not the only one who sees something wrong

with this picture.

There are many other scientist and scholars outside of Greers Kingdom of

Kool-aid trying to get a handle on the technology.

So much for that!

[edit on 17-8-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Well said Kandinsky!

Had I known you were typing yours I would not have bothered with mine

being that I so hate typing!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

He does this to take money out of your pocket.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Absolutely!

He was in the UK this year conducting one of his fake "Ambassador to the Universe" training sessions. This involves sitting in a cornfield at night and watching satellites go by. Greer will say the satellite is an ET craft. If a sheep bleats or an owl hoots he will say it is an ET ambassador communicating with the group. People get to shine torches, too.

The fee he charged in the UK was $3680 per head.

YES! Not only that but he lost me with the CSETI expeditions shining laser pointers at the oceans shore line saying a "alien craft" was there yet was invisible. Then falling stars are also "alien craft" and anything that rustles around in the woods. Greer has become a used car salesman especially over the course of the last year and his know it all attitude in the camelot interview. His truth is the absolute truth in his eyes. And he claimed there was no such thing as malevolent ET's , all greys are MILAB PLF's yet some of the people in the disclosure project are saying otherwise.And he says these things are facts yet refuses to prove his claims with the ol' just take my word for it.

I commend him for his work in some areas with briefing the president on the black programs and organizing the Disclosure project. He has done some good and captured the interest of many people regarding this subject. But now you are not hearing him talking about the forced disclosure from another country if the US did not comply by this summer of 2010. And im sure it has been stifling for Obama to get everything done let alone finish what is on the table kit just is not going to happen. Big Oil clearly runs the whole show and Disclosure talk is just wishful thinking. $3680 per head means he is a charlatan and a con artist all though this is just as despicable as hoaxing he is not a hoax.. but he inspires people to hoax nutters like Alison Kruse.

As far as a hoaxer I have not seen him facilitate a hoax per say, but by approving that photo of a moth and the plume of smoke "alien" he seemed to be desperate to keep interest in his CSETI and Disclosure projects. A type of marketing from a used car salesman imo. He will sell you lemons in the end to stay afloat as he is barely treading water. It's basically good greer and bad greer but he is just one man. An ER doctor is not going to take down the military industrial complex,Big Oil, Corporate America with just the testimony and documentation. I realy do not take him seriously any more however Houghland has some good data at the same time he changes his tune too much and word is he is really working all his majic to stir more interest in NASA's agendas. Here is the guy that broke the Mars face in sedonia story telling us how NASA is lying and covering up the truth. Then he praises NASA and encourages support of NASA. I don't know where that guys loyalty is at. Where he stands.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
So called hoaxers who may be motivated by personal weaknesses like greed OFTEN BECOME ALLIES TO TRUTH SEEKERS BY INADVERTANTLY REVEALING OR EXPOSING THINGS THAT SUPPORT THE REAL TRUTH,so who cares about the beach houses or the scam nights in the cornfield.

The Hoax board should be discontinued,we require all of these perspectives to find the truth,WE NEED UNTRUTH TO BALANCE OUR ABILITY TO FIND THE REAL TRUTH,time to abandon the Hoax board,it is counterproductive in nature.

So you believe lying to the people is for the greater good?

Isn't this how the PTB operate? Hoaxes are counter productive and distract truth seekers from finding real data it is disinformation. People who hoax sabotage UFOligy in making it a joke and to the misinformed they will assume hoaxes are behind all UFO's while not having a chance to discover real cases.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY

I have no interest in NEW AGE hocus-pocus kool-aid they are drinking.

I think Greer is a puppet and disinfo agent along with all the others

of his ilk. I did not feel that way in the beginning but I do now!

Well, reading through his latest book, they do talk about all kinds of "new age hocus-pocus" and fantastical things. Remote viewing, telepathy, astral projection, bi-locating, all sorts of stuff. Stuff that would make a lot of people on here cringe, I freely admit that.

And yet, to dismiss it all as one big scam is too simplistic to me. The man has an almost rock-star like status in Ufology, how could he possibly achieve that with absolutely nothing? Travelling around with bodyguards and a whole entourage, lecturing to huge audiences, people paying thousands of dollars to hang with him in the desert, the big Exopolitics conferences in Spain, his well documented connections to people like Lawrence Rockefeller and James Woolsey and Edgar Mitchell and Brian O'Leary and Paul Hellyer, all the excellent work that was done with the Disclosure Project and all the credible witnesses he brought forward....

How could all of it, ALL of it, just be one big illusion, one big lie? How could he achieve this rock-star status using NOTHING but deceit?

I think it is much more likely that SOME of it is true, and SOME of it is BS.

The technique of meditating and focusing consciousness in groups does work, they sometimes do see UFOs and have had some amazing encounters.

BUT, I think they go way overboard with it, to the point that every anomalous light and sound and smell and thought is taken to be an interaction with the ETs. I think they have sort of lost the ability to discern their "remote viewings" and vivid imaginations from reality.

I will give you guys that much.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
reply to post by rajaten

Not going to happen.

I don't believe any human being (government or civilian) can make such a claim. Up until this point in our history, I don't think aliens have ever-ever visited Earth. No way, not going to happen.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Section31]

haha

Alas you have read the sumerian tablets or the Enuma Elish?

[edit on 17-8-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hoagland is a good guy and a great scientist, i talked to him many times via web

but Greer...he does seem to have money interest out all of this

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I highly belive that this stuff and mumbojumbo these guys are talkin about is true, but i have a feeling they arn't gunna get to far, Big brother is wattching them and when they are about to open pandoras box, they gunna get shot in the head

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Yes, how? How does a little country bumkin Doctor rise to fame?

Because my little cupOcoffee, the Puppeteers are pulling all the strings!

Simple as that!

And I am very sorry to inform you that he has lost many people, myself

being one of them as well as many more like me.

His fame waxed and now is waning.

Hey......The Americans were duped for years regarding the Federal Reserve.

Deceptions extraordinaire!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbianhawk
Hoagland is a good guy and a great scientist, i talked to him many times via web

but Greer...he does seem to have money interest out all of this

Hoagland a scientist?

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard!

Wiki:

"Many scientists have responded to Hoagland's claims and assertions.

Professional astronomer Phil Plait described Hoagland as a "pseudoscientist"

and his claims as "ridiculous." In 2002, Ralph Greenberg, Professor of

Mathematics at University of Washington, Seattle, wrote a paper asserting

that the logic of Hoagland's deductions from the geometry of Cydonia

Mensae is flawed and says that Hoagland is not a trained scientist in any

sense."

And that's the truth!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbianhawk
Hoagland is a good guy and a great scientist,

Except Hoagland is not a sciencist, does not use the scientific method and in fact ignores science and just makes his garbage up.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Greer is involved with free energy research,

He says he is.

The free energy scam is an old one.

I've copied this from a 2007 Greer-related thread:

"Harold Jesse Berney... in the 1950s told people he was in communication with extraterrestrials. He claimed he had been to Venus and the Venusians had given him permission to manufacture their devices on Earth. The most important device was the Modulator which was a kind of ‘free energy’ contraption capable of incredible things including light-speed travel.

The people who Berney shared this information with were sworn to secrecy (think non-disclosure agreement) and asked to invest cash in the future production of the device. Many thousands of dollars came Berney’s way…

One day Berney’s wife received a letter supposedly from a Venusian man telling her that her husband had been killed in an explosion on Venus. His wife didn’t believe a word of it and simply thought he had abandoned her. Some time later she received a letter from her husband and in it he told her that the Venusians had brought him back to life and he was better now.

To cut a long story short investors soon became suspicious, the FBI were alerted and in 1957 Berney was traced, arrested and imprisoned for fraud.

Berney's Modulator was a device, for sure. But it wasn't a physical device, just a subjective device designed to extract money from gullible people.

See a report on Berney’s Modulator here"

People always want to portray CSETI as a bunch of ignorant religious nutjobs, but the fact that some of them are doctors, professors and nuclear engineers is also significant.

Are they really qualified of do they just claim to be so? Lots of people have added a meaningless "Dr" and "phd" to their names in the UFO field.

People of such high education would be a lot less likely to be conned or brainwashed, don't you think?

In the UK we had a real professional qualified doctor named Harold Shipman. He was Britain's worst serial killer. Even clever people can go crazy!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Well, reading through his latest book, they do talk about all kinds of "new age hocus-pocus" and fantastical things. Remote viewing, telepathy, astral projection, bi-locating, all sorts of stuff. Stuff that would make a lot of people on here cringe, I freely admit that.

I think it is much more likely that SOME of it is true, and SOME of it is BS.

The technique of meditating and focusing consciousness in groups does work, they sometimes do see UFOs and have had some amazing encounters.

BUT, I think they go way overboard with it, to the point that every anomalous light and sound and smell and thought is taken to be an interaction with the ETs. I think they have sort of lost the ability to discern their "remote viewings" and vivid imaginations from reality.

I will give you guys that much.

lol @Remote viewing, telepathy, astral projection, bi-locating etc.

mhmm sure all these PUJA peeps are taking the "HOW TO do it all in 5 easy

lessons! The power of suggestion really goes a loooooong way.

If Greer can train someone to meditate correctly that would be a big deal.

He teaches "The Transcendental Meditation or TM technique is a form of

mantra meditation introduced in India in 1955 by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.

All the other stuff, well, if any of it were possible to do it would more than

likely take years but I find it questionable. Unless you would like to elevate

Greer to miracle worker!

Even a martial artist (kung fu) would take years in training with the proper

development of the "chi" energy.

Greer sounds like a left-over hippie. He is 56 yrs old.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hasn't disclosure already been done ? I mean, with all of Greer's conferences, he disclosed alot of things that has yet to be proven ?

The government will never disclose something that ties with National Security ? I have big doubts there.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

People always want to portray CSETI as a bunch of ignorant religious nutjobs, but the fact that some of them are doctors, professors and nuclear engineers is also significant.

Are they really qualified of do they just claim to be so? Lots of people have added a meaningless "Dr" and "phd" to their names in the UFO field.

To be fair, there is no evidence to doubt that these people have the credentials that cupocoffeee has asserted they have...

HOWEVER, also to be fair, having an advanced degree does not prevent a percentage of those people from being a bit gullible. There are gullible people in every profession, doctors and scientists among them. There may be fewer gullible doctors and PhDs, because they tend to be better-educated -- but there are more than some people probably think.

[edit on 8/17/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimalHouse
I mean, with all of Greer's conferences, he disclosed alot of things that has yet to be proven ?

Such as what exactly has he disclosed?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

"HOWEVER, also to be fair, having an advanced degree does not prevent a percentage of those people from being a bit gullible. There are gullible people in every profession, doctors and scientists among them. There may be fewer gullible doctors and PhDs, because they tend to be better-educated -- but there are more than some people probably think. "

The more education you have, the greater the pile of "Sheepskins".

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

reply to post by schuyler

Why thanks schuyler. I agree with you.

Bearden and Bedini also happen to be connected to Greer, and they are selling free energy devices now. We're all about seeking truth and denying ignorance here, so shouldn't we test out these devices?

Especially if a member very generously offers to donate a few of them?

I'd be delighted if they actually worked. So let's do a test. Where do you get one? Put it in the Safeway parking lot or put it on a card table or whatever is necessary. Let's plug in a lamp or a drill press or whatever and let's see it work. Let's get some people who a reasonably neutral, who don't care one way or another and have no vested interest (other than, you know, saving humanity and all that) to take a look.

I'll even pay shipping. Let's go. No more Real Soon Now.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join