It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

The Rockefeller debate is interesting but remember he talks to many who are bloodlines, if you're from his family or doing anything of any note anywhere in the world for that matter, you are immeshed in this. It doesnt mean they agree with the same ideas.

But that is exactly what bothered me, we were expected to be supporters or fan mode for the idols, different branches of controllers having space wars and fighitng over us. Not impressed at all.

The need for disclosure exists, this depicts a real push for disclosure, but there are real ETs over their heads, and whatever takes place, wether or not the rescue happens the way some of us want to see, or not, in this lifetime or several generations later, there is a plan, and it does not involve them getting in the way of our lessons and advancement any longer.

Thats from real ETs, who are not impressed with them, wars, slavery, pain, starvation, inequality and also, having negative karma dumped on us. They are concerned with our advancement and graduation.

I will continue to envision the arrests beign made on all the bloodlines, the ones that control this show, including the rockefellers, but the US are the Rothchild's and the Royal Family's control.

And I see arrests being made where it counts. Cosmic ones.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Excuse me, no disrespect to you Unity, but there is no evidence of

Aliens! PERIOD!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Alright CupOcoffee....bring on your evidence of ALIENS....or anyone for that matter.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY

Your talking to people does not constitute any kind of evidence.

Sure it does. Talking to people who know someone is what good detectives do, when they're investigating someone.

Being dissuaded by a bunch of anonymous people in a forum without investigating things properly is what bad detectives do.

You got some hard core evidence to bring to the board? Bring it on!

I'd love to, but the evidence is in copyrighted books and DVDs. I'm not about to break the law just to show you some evidence. And if I did, the Mods would likely censor it.

Let's just say that Greer has quite a bit of footage that is more interesting than "Mothra"

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
I'd love to, but the evidence is in copyrighted books and DVDs. I'm not about to break the law just to show you some evidence.

Well you can tell us the title of the book/dvd, and the section that has the evidence

Let's just say that Greer has quite a bit of footage that is more interesting than "Mothra"

You mean the plane flying overhead viewed through a Image Intensfier, that they shine a laser at? Or the recent picture of a "alien" Why doesnt he show this better evidence?

[edit on 16/8/10 by dereks]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

LOL Seems like you are a very bad detective!

I am talking about hard core evidence....put it up here...let's see it!

If you can't provide evidence than you are just talking through your hat.

I want some hard-core Scientific evidence!

[edit on 16-8-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Here....use this:

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
Well you can tell us the title of the book/dvd, and the section that has the evidence

Alright then.

Greer's earlier books, "Extraterrestrial Contact" and "Disclosure" have a tonne of documents, names and evidence in them.

The newest book "Contact: Countdown to Transformation" comes with a DVD with a whole bunch of footage on it.

A DVD called "Disclosure in the 21st Century" also has a collage of footage on it. Apparently Greer knows the group "Enigma" personally and they did the soundtrack for it. Here's the best song:

Note they use the phrase "the crossing point of light" in the lyrics which is a phrase Greer coined.

People in the free energy community who will vouch for Greer:
Tom Bearden
Joel Garbon
Stirling Allen
Nora Maccoby
Major Todd Hathaway

CSETI members of note:

Dr. Ted Loder, PhD. Professor emeritus at the University of New Hampshire
Dr. Jan Bravo, emergency room physician for over 20 years
Linda Willits, biologist
Debbie Foch, degree in Space Science
Dr. Warren Wittekind, nuclear engineer. PhD at the University of Wyoming
Dwynne Arneson. 26 years in USAF. Held above-top-secret SCI-TK clearance. Was computer systems analyst for Boeing and Director of Logistics at Wright-Patterson AFB.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

I'm an experiencer, telling the world lies about this issue is not going to happen any longer.
And dislosure so these privilged prima dona wanna be "elites" don't get to walk all over us is going to happen no matter what. We the human race are going to be free, and evolve.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Alright CupOcoffee....bring on your evidence of ALIENS....or anyone for that matter.

From the guideline of this forum. Please everyone, stay on topic: the coming Interview of Mr Greer.

Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com\'s tradition of supporting the examination of the \"extraterrestrial phenomenon\" on the related conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and scandals.

I personally believe Mr Greer is a clever con artist seeking money, that does not mean Aliens does not exist, just that some people are exploiting the phenomenon for their own benefit.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by gagol]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

CupOcoffee...with all due respect you are only giving me a video

of New Age pics and music...nothing more...and a list of names.

I am afraid that is not evidence.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gagol

Gagol...if you were paying attention, this is all about Greer and also

to remind you, we do have Moderators.

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity_99...Did you have a near-death experience?

Can you delineate what an experiencer is suppose to be? Bottom line

it please...no long paragraphs.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Abductions/experiences/sitings/contact, lifelong, and family, including my son, inolved. When 2 people seemed to be profiling me, there were alot of family questions asked, and my uncle seemed to be linked, based on his early physics career. There are different levels of ETs, those on earth, and those higher ups.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I do have criticism of this video conversation but its not the points anyone else is bringing up. Because we need disclosure. Greer's basic method of meditating and raising consciousness for many will bring their own sitings or more. I beleive that strongly. But, he when he talks about 25 % raising their consciousness, and the poll in Canada was 83% against the refugees landing, I saw a bit of a problem with that.

And my biggest concern was that instead of bringing up what kind of changes would occur if enough people cared about everyone in this world and wanted an end to wars and starvation and asked for help, this would need to be more than 17-25% by the way, considerably more, what kind of real changes positive disclosure would bring, he is talking about a kind of "government/corporate" change that would take decades or beyond to improve life on earth.

I want this planet completely freed from all bankers, realtors and wanna be elites. Instead it became a talk about the technology and warfare and abuses, as if this was some kind of idols for us to support from our little serfdom, I guess, some of Roman circus and games and more cool toys and warfare.

Disclosure by higher ets means: an end to slavery, and wars, all goods redistributed on the planet, and all diseases cured. The eco cleaned up. No need for money at all, or any scarsity system.

They can get a move on too, for the curtain raises on everyone, thats the thing these wanna be elites don't understand.

I was told Africa was the symbol for this planet in the cosmos. This is not to leave out India, Indonesia, and large groups affected in central and south america. This planet is a negative run hellhole, and the leaders/corporate heads and their puppeteers are arch criminals, on all sides, with no exception.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Kizzy, let's be frank and open to each other. Many know where you are coming from. It's perfectly ok, nothing wrong with that. You have a choice to believe in aliens and ufos or not to.

It's one thing to seek for info and another to reject info dismissively.

We are dealing with a subject that is difficult to prove, for majority of humans will only use their 5 senses to dictate their own reality. The only way one can prove aliens, ufos, or abductions is to shoot down one of the UFOs, IN your presence, watch it fall, open the hatch, and see who is flying it.

But even then, you will need to sure that it is of extra-terresterial origins - that it can fly back to its home, or you will claim that it is man-made or some secret military operations. Your 5 senses will not allow anything otherwise.

Unfortunately, we have only pitchfolks and some with guns. These will hardly cause a dent to the UFOs. All humanity has are 5 million witnesses to the UFO phenomenon as well as actually working on it. It is only their words that we have.

And words is not part of the system of belief your 5 senses is based upon. And we do know how words can be manipulated or twisted even for profit. But many more of them are credible professionals directly related to command and flight operations as well as science.

So you see how difficult it is to change your mindset?

But it is only your life and choice. Your continued presence had not helped in debunking in any intelligent manner, but only to derail the thread by your belief systems, stopping any queries or insights, which is neither wrong or right. It is yours - to walk away or to excercise your continued freedom of speech by trolling.

I am humbly apologise if I had offended you in any manner as it is not intended upon another fellow member here on this great and evolving site.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

SeekerOftruth? Are you a mind-reader?

You have no idea where I am coming from so stop being so presumptuous!

I have never once denied the existence of Aliens. It would be arrogant to

think that we are the only intelligent beings in this universe.

I do however question Greer and Hoagland and am not buying what they

are selling to put it bluntly! PERIOD!

In order to shoot "one down" one must be able to see it!!!!!!!!

Oh it's not hard to change a mindset btw, especially when one has an

opened mind....I too was in the beginning enthralled with all the new

Disclosure activity........but slowly slowly backed away and learned

one must research the matter.

I resent your accusation of me being a troll. That is pretty nervy of you.

You have every right to disagree with me but no right to call me names.

This is an open forum and if what I say does not interest you simply put me

on ignore!

[edit on 17-8-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I have never once denied the existence of Aliens. It would be arrogant to

think that we are the only intelligent beings in this universe.

I apologise if you deemed my observations of you based on this thread as being presumptions.

I am glad you openly admitted to the presence of aliens. Now, where is your evidence that 'aliens' exists?

Words, such as we are not the only intelligent beings doesnt cut it, do they, as much as someone who claims they saw or had been abducted by them, right?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I did not openly admit the presence of ALIENS. I see no evidence for

the presence of Aliens here on earth. I only said that I did not deny

the existence of other being in the Universe and I hope one day we

find said evidence!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by KIZZZY

Abductions/experiences/sitings/contact, lifelong, and family, including my son, inolved. When 2 people seemed to be profiling me, there were alot of family questions asked, and my uncle seemed to be linked, based on his early physics career. There are different levels of ETs, those on earth, and those higher ups.

Thank you for your delineation Unity_99!

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join