It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

There have been consumer laws passed recently in the UK & EU pertaining to charlatanism. As far as I'm concerned, these new laws don't go far enough.

business.timesonline.co.uk...

As I understand it, these laws are not in effect in the US and other countries. There are carefully exploited loopholes that currently keep people like Greer out of jail.

IRM

[edit on 16/8/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Well, I don't have the resources to put a con man in jail...
...plus, what Greer is doing may not be technically illegal. Unethical -- yes. Illegal -- maybe not.

Being unethical is not necessarily against the law. However, those unethical people are certainly fair game for criticism, such as the criticism Greer has continually received for a few years now.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

The whole problem with being a con man is that the lies are easily exposed in a traditional confidence scam. However smart con men pick things that cannot be disproved (like psychics).

Of course no psychic has ever proven what they have said they can do and as much as people point to these individuals using known cold reading techniques and hidden microphones in the crowd, the psychic can still fall back on the idea that they genuinely believe they are psychic or that no one has proven when you die you're definitely dead.

Greer is doing the exact same thing. He cannot be disproven when he says disclosure is coming, if he uses an exact date and nothing happens he can just say that the government prevented it because the public are not ready or some other such nonsense. This is the perfect scam because people will pay you money and then keep on paying you, all the while thinking you are great and doing them a favour.

When someone is charging thousands of dollars for workshops about a subject they cannot prove then it just wreaks of lies and deceit.

Greer is using the UFO community to make money, nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Well, I don't have the resources to put a con man in jail...
...plus, what Greer is doing may not be technically illegal. Unethical -- yes. Illegal -- maybe not.

Being unethical is not necessarily against the law. However, those unethical people are certainly fair game for criticism, such as the criticism Greer has continually received for a few years now.

He's not a con man, he's giving this his best shot, for he is in the know and an experiencer, and all the power to him.

I am an experiencer and I know the few people I'm drawn to and why, and understand any moments where they may be forced to look foolish, due to their obvious connections and family background.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
He's not a con man, he's giving this his best shot, for he is in the know and an experiencer, and all the power to him.

I am an experiencer and I know the few people I'm drawn to and why, and understand any moments where they may be forced to look foolish, due to their obvious connections and family background.

While I get the sense from your posts that you are a nice person and would not wish anything untoward against anybody, I can't help but feel that your projecting your own sense of righteousness up Steven Greer.

You are making many unfounded presumptions upon Greer which fly in the face of the evidence provided to the contrary within this thread (and many others).

Don't fall into the trap of supporting Greer because he appears to be mirroring/confirming your own beliefs. That's exactly what conmen like Greer rely on and why they flourish. They flourish on the innocence of your good will.

IRM

[edit on 16/8/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
That's exactly what conmen like Greer rely on and why they flourish. They flourish on the innocence of your good will.

But again I ask you, if Greer is such a con man, then WHERE are all the victims of his con?

I can find supportive testimony from dozens of CSETI members, people who have actually been out on the field trips with Greer. One is a professor, one's a nuclear physicist, one's a USAF pilot......

I can only find one or two people saying anything negative about the field trips.

It seems that most of the CSETI trainees are actually quite pleased with the trainings, which contradicts your assertion that Greer is a "con man".

That's odd.......

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Greer is an attention seeker, he will say anything to get his mug on t.v.
Hoagland is more genuine, i don't know why he would end up on the same show as Greer (desparation, maybe)

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

hi, i know one member on ats who went on one of greers field trips. Basically what happens is if someone sees anything in the sky e.g satellite or aeroplane they all agree it must be extra terrestrial. When the ATS member pointed out it looked like a plane he received disaproving looks from the rest. As if to say "your spoiling our fun".

so these poeple are willing victims really. Its like going to disney land or playing dungeons & dragons. Theyre generally happy to drink the greer coolaid, some might be vunerable others probably know very well its a load of rubbish but go becuase they want to believe.

They go to meet like minded people its a sort of escape from mundane reality.

I dont particularly care about greer he's irrelevant in the modern world. He has zero impact on society & our civilization. If he can make a good living peddling this stuff to beleivers then good luck to him. Essentialy he provides a service to people who want to belive in all sorts of weird stuff. Thats what ufology & ufologists generally do.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by yeti101]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I've given two pieces of evidence within this thread. Others have also provided evidence. You appear to be ignoring these.

Odd!

IRM

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
As far back as organized hierarchical chiefdoms and states go, the common theme is to keep the people in the dark, so they never know 100% of any situation, so they can never fully question or challenge their leader. Ancient native American chiefs had their houses on mounds, so they could hear what everyone was gabbing about. Don't believe me? Visit one of many sites across the country, stand on one of these structures, and listen to the conversations you can hear acres away.

I don't believe we will ever see any disclosure. Not while any of us are alive. I believe at this point there is so much disinfo, there is disinfo about disinfo and disinfo about partial info. They (the governments) have every single idea covered with disinfo. They know them all. They can hop on a forum like this and see exactly what people are thinking.

E.g., they, the government, (I mean the ones in-charge, not some poorly paid tax auditor) see that the people are questioning their moon landing, well those same people probably believe in some sort of extraterrestrial cover-up. Now they're thinking, "So, why don't we get some astronauts that 'landed on the moon and traveled in space' to blow a few whistles, and say there are aliens flying around our planet, so then the discredited are now credible for 'speaking' the truth." Now they are playing the same ball game in more than one court. Start throwing in a little more misdirection, and pretty soon only the person on the top of the food chain knows for sure what "is" and "isn't" going on.

As far as Greer goes, I know he is bankrolling on disclosing information he has yet to disclose. Is he a "disinfo" agent? Probably not, in my opinion. I think he might know some things that the general masses aren't told, and he got an idea to make a lot of cash and rolled with it.

just my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

But again I ask you, if Greer is such a con man, then WHERE are all the victims of his con?

I can find supportive testimony from dozens of CSETI members, people who have actually been out on the field trips with Greer. One is a professor, one's a nuclear physicist, one's a USAF pilot......

I can only find one or two people saying anything negative about the field trips.

It seems that most of the CSETI trainees are actually quite pleased with the trainings, which contradicts your assertion that Greer is a "con man".

That's odd.......

That is what you don't get, this is why he's a great con man, because like a cult leader he makes the people around him feel good while they continue to give him shed loads of money. Think about this, scientology members are often quite happy wandering around in a daze, but they are still being fleeced, conned, tricked.

Understand that Greer has been caught lying numerous times and that has been presented in this thread. He has also seriously damaged the efforts of serious researchers, while destroying the credibility of the people who came forward to support him.

The only people who support Greer are the ones who so desperately want disclosure and so utterly believe that aliens visit Earth regularly that they will support anyone who says the things they want to hear.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Right! I remember this being posted before. Also Greer's early interviews were shamelessly ad-libbing.
Hoagland is more sincere, & freely publishes his sources/findings, he was definitely uncomfortable in that conversation-like when he said "i made a decision to avoid the UFO groups" he meant " I made a decision to avoid YOU, Dr. Greer"

[edit on 16-8-2010 by playswithmachines]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
That is what you don't get, this is why he's a great con man, because like a cult leader he makes the people around him feel good while they continue to give him shed loads of money. Think about this, scientology members are often quite happy wandering around in a daze, but they are still being fleeced, conned, tricked.

And what you and others are not getting is that at least some CSETI members are very highly educated people. Dwynne Arneson for example had 26 years of experience in the USAF, you seriously think he can't tell the different between a "UFO" and a plane or satellite or meteorite?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
AMEN, another disclouser thread!!! How many times have we heard this already, "disclouser coming, disclouser coming"? Disclouser is coming, BUT not anytime soon!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

so if greer could really vector in alien spaceships why doesnt he get definitive proof and blow the scientific world away? Instant nobel prize and earn gazillions as an embassador to the universe. I'm sure every country in the world would be vying for his services to get in with the aliens.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Well first of all, what would constitute "definitive proof"?

Photographs? Video footage? Certainly not!

In order for someone to provide "definitive proof", you guys first need to answer the question of WHAT sort of evidence would constitute definitive proof.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Because two groups don't want to give that proof. Our leaders and shadow government, is one of those groups.

High Level ETs are another group. Because that really depends a great deal on us. Earth is a school/prison. Its a hellzone really, and here you learn love, to wake up, what true equality means, that money systems are slavery, or you don't for a million more years.

And example is the refugees coming to my province and the poll that 80% of Canadians wanted to turn them away, even if it meant they died, and the children were famished and ill.

There is a comet coming close to earth on Aug 11 2011, that very same comet flung two meteors at Venus.

The sun fuels the comests, and planets exert gravity on them, our star is our collective consciousness and its waking up in an 11 year cycle, and we as a whole havn't a clue what love is yet.

Those two things don't sit well with me. For nothing ever happens by mistake, there are no coincidences. Never! No teacher gives a student advancing in love, lower level primitive tests either, so the answer is always, find ways to give to others, be love, see through the matrix, yearn for a world of complete equality, no pyramids or idols, and grow in love.

Higher Ups know this world is a physical manifestation of our collective consciousness and that most of humanity are the renegades, here in school. In star wars, we were either the empires minions or we got too much karma dumped on us fighting against them because war is not the way.

The answers to your question are apparently ones you don't understand.

Its all about perception. Anyone standing out under the stars, working on raising their consciousness and having love for this planet and people who seeks will soon enough have their own sitings. All who seek find.

I have threads on waking up to source, tools that assist, a thread on manifesting eden and also one on safely sungazing, which is the biggest and most important metaphysical tool anyone can ever do, for the sun is the input system of the Holgoraphic Interactive Simulation School/Universe that we're in. All stars are the projectors, and influx from zero point. They are also are collective consciousness.

Time is part of the matrix. For really there is no such thing, but a concept and a program in our minds. In fact it relates to the fabric of space itself and in "no time" when the veil lifts, those learnign love are home, they wake up, no longer a part of the DVD or rather most commonly "Rerun" of the DVD they're watchign, interacting with.

If you program a bot to experinece your day in 15 mintutes, where there is no time or minutes, or bigger/smaller, lesser/greater, past/future, only the infinite never ending now, this day, "no time". You would disappear, he would no longer see you. To you, he would either be standing still or moving in slow motion.

There many sizes of stars, and time oribits for every plantary/moon is different. There are infinite space-time channels and infinite density channels in this system.

We're living in a very populated universe but don't see much, only our space time orbit plane or channel. But they see us.

Everyone has a team watchign over them waiting for them to grow in love, and nudging.
Every hair on your head is counted, and every thought is recorded, even by many ets, and low level ets at that.

They wait for us to progress. Its not enough to say that the media is filled with lies, that its project mocking bird, for example. Because we still see that the majority on earth are starving and living in horrendous conditions, that children are being blown apart in wars, that control and slavery is occuring on all fronts, that there are homeless and people traumatized by injustices, that the slave drivers are running a system of banks and realtors, and insist on forced work for lodgings.

No advanced planet charges its own residents money to live in a structure or build their own home. They don't use money at all. And yet their systems are abundance not scarsity, nor do they treat anyone like a slave, or force anyone to do anything, they encourage and educate, and everyone tries on many roles from childhood on, and anyone in need has equal access to everything and help. So everyone lives equally, but can explore all interests and contribute in many ways. Its a very complex moneyless system.

They can't interfere until we're ready. But they will do what they must to ensure things that are not allowed don't happen, and they do come and nudge you, awaken you, when you're ready.

Another thing, in the infinite roll of film of our lives, it progresses when we do. Our progression progresses the roll. There can only be one of you, in any given space-time, but ......when we're expereincing positive contact, that is oftenfamily, or friends of family, and can even be self from another time period/system, for we're all cosmic citizens and have lived many lives in many systems. This is not a starting out place. Its a prison/school, learning to love system, and for some its finetuning, and preparing for final exam and going home, and for some theyre here to help get family out.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

well i would say if he got clear closeup video of a craft of unknown origin then presented it with the original footage available for testing i think that would get the scientific community interested.

then he takes the boffins with all their own gear like cameras etc with him on a feild trip and they can verify all his claims independently. It would be helpfull if he could get his alien friends to make a personal appearance. That 6 inch tall alien he met before would be good. That would surely seal the deal.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by yeti101]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
By the way, the stuff I'm talking, the metaphysics combined with ufology, with the cosmos, with the very nature of life itself, and the endless progression, the never ending story, basically, is ufology. People like to bring it down to their left brained logic levels, not realizing that progression and advancement in science does not happen without progression in metaphysics That progressing in science in a matrix thinking only goes so far, there is cut off point.

Here, we have many thousand even, species and cosmic people interested, watching over and involved, some are here physcially in bases, though higher ups, dematerialize and materialize and have to create their own bots or hybrid body suits to join in because, this is a different system for one thing, and they're on "higher" channels. Matter = energy, and energy = matter.

It is all combined all the time, and only on lower matrix levels is our understanding handicapped.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Almost 500 replies in three days. Wow. I have been away from ATS for about three years. When I was here before these same things were discussed, but it wasn't quite as busy and you could actually make an impact. In three years ATS seems to have grown tremendously; and I suppose that has to be seen as a good thing.

The tragedy here is that it's difficult to get anything done, to reach conclusions. Both Greer and Hoagland have been well exposed as hoaxes years ago. Some members here have delved back into those old threads and brought forth the evidence, including 'Mothra,' for example, the woodland moth described as an etheric light being on Greer's own website, removed now, of course, after the laughter of derision.

Yet still we have members who absolutely insist Greer & Co. are forthright upstanding people who KNOW Disclosure is right around the corner. You folks are sure of this, yet this is so old that it ought to have been dead and buried years ago.

Disclosure is NOT right around the corner any more than Jesus is going to have his Second Coming right around the corner. When Paul was preaching and trying to hold together the various Christian communities in the far flung Roman Empire, he believed that the second coming was 'right around the corner.' He believed it would happen within his lifetime.

It didn't, of course, nor did it happen in 1000 AD, or 2000 AD. Christianity, in fact, is a rather successful Cargo Cult.

But that's what it is. When Western culture came in contact with the natives in New Guinea, the differences were obvious. Christian missionaries swarmed to the island suggesting the reason western civilization was so advanced in material goods was because of Christianity. A lot of the Melanesians weren't too happy with this western invasion, so they developed cults loosely based on the Christian concept. Some of them were very militant. And many of them gave up all their worldly possessions and ran to the proverbial mountaintop where they built airfields to allow the Cargo Planes to land with all the loot. (Read "The Trumpets Shall Sound" for an accounting of this.)

Sound familiar? Disclosure is a Cargo Cult. You're all awaiting the aliens, who will bring their zero point energy devices (The Cargo) and you will all be saved. The priests of this Cargo Cult are people like Greer, Meier, Bassett, and Gilliand. They are duping you, and in many cases taking your money. Their advantage is that you are naive. You're willing to totally overlook the 'etheric light being' so you can continue to believe in your own salvation.

You are acting as if you are mesmerized. Nothing can get through to you. The purpose of this site is to "deny ignorance," yet you are promoting it. You obviously have not studied the issue to any depth, and you appear to be willing to remain content as a member of a Cargo Cult. That's all the Disclosure Movement really is.

[edit on 8/16/2010 by schuyler]

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join