It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Originally posted by Springer
Now you're not making sense...

Well, isn't it true that one of your members literally offered to donate some free energy devices to ATS for testing and vetting, and you IGNORED HIS U2U and HOPED HE WOULD JUST GIVE UP AND GO AWAY?

(Sorry, off topic I know.......)

I'd say it's on topic. The zero point energy crap is all part of the package. It's the cargo, the salvation piece, in this centuries old story that just keeps repeating itself. IMO, if anyone HAS a 'free energy device,' then I maintain they have a moral obligation to humanity to put it out there for everyone to see and copy. No "it's still under development" nonasense. No patent nonsense. No secret nonsense. No cloak and dagger, the NWO stole it from me nonsense. Just put the darned thing out there! What's so hard about this? Put up or shut up.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Why thanks schuyler. I agree with you.

Bearden and Bedini also happen to be connected to Greer, and they are selling free energy devices now. We're all about seeking truth and denying ignorance here, so shouldn't we test out these devices?

Especially if a member very generously offers to donate a few of them?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I have a better idea, once its proven to work release the blueprints all over the world and get workshops going so people can build their own, especially in India, Africa, Indonesia, South America. I'm not going to be buying one, its something that we intend to build if and when that occurs.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Listen up believers and skeptics, looks like ATS are being proactive and enacting positive change to the state of the communications here on the site.

Please visit
Civility, decorum and the Aliens and UFO forum
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=9417702#pid9417702

and

Whats with the anger on ATS?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is a great win for all of us who desire civil debate and constructive exchange of information here on ATS. I sure hope some people in particular that have participated in this thread take the time to read those threads and change their ways.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Wolfenz,

The '38 Wells broadcast is such a worn out and tired reason for not informing the public regarding ET that the PTB toss around, it's really not funny.

Think about it.

What was the content of the broadcast?

Was the broadcast about the reality of peaceful ET contact and visitation, where ET had bases set up throughout our system, and has been coming to Earth to observe and sample the flora and fauna?

Or was it even about the existence of ancient relics and artifacts left behind on solar planets and moons, that have been found by humans during our recent explorations in the system?

Or was it about a race of marauding, invading, murderously hostile aliens, slaughtering and harvesting humanity for food, relentlessly marching in fantastically powerful and advanced machines, completely unstoppable even with the eras most powerful weaponry and tactics?

It was the latter. You and everyone who's ever heard of the broadcast know this.

For this reason alone, it amazes me that anyone could back then and still attempts today to use the Wells broadcast as an example or indication of our probable response to an official announcement that we have had and continue to have contact with advanced off Earth species, and that they have been in contact with us on one level or another for thousands of years!

I'm not having a go at you, but i get really irate when it is said that people panicked after the Wells broadcast, therefore they would panic if they were officially informed of what is really going on!

Knowledge of ET is one thing...knowledge that ET is marching across the countryside, destroying and consuming everything and everyone in it's path and the best weaponry we have will not stop them is entirely another thing!

Of course people panicked! They were MEANT to panic!

If we were told that we and our families were going to be destroyed and consumed by an unstoppable invading ET species, only minutes away from our front doors, i doubt many people would be perfectly calm about the news!

On the other hand, If we were told ET definitely exists, and we have found ancient relics and bases here, there and everywhere - we'd probably feel interested and say we suspected it all along...BIG difference.

The Wells broadcast is a red herring. It's as meaningless as a gauge to public reaction today as it was back in the 30's, and i suspect it was deliberately designed to be used as an excuse to keep the knowledge secret.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
In response to the upgraded standards mentioned above, I have another suggestion.
We have an awards system that allows a member to reward a good post with the blue star button. Will ATS consider adding a negative button option for an unfavorable post? A red star?

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Marrr]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by yeti101

Because two groups don't want to give that proof. Our leaders and shadow government, is one of those groups.

High Level ETs are another group. Because that really depends a great deal on us. Earth is a school/prison. Its a hellzone really, and here you learn love, to wake up, what true equality means, that money systems are slavery, or you don't for a million more years.

And example is the refugees coming to my province and the poll that 80% of Canadians wanted to turn them away, even if it meant they died, and the children were famished and ill.

There is a comet coming close to earth on Aug 11 2011, that very same comet flung two meteors at Venus.

The sun fuels the comests, and planets exert gravity on them, our star is our collective consciousness and its waking up in an 11 year cycle, and we as a whole havn't a clue what love is yet.

Those two things don't sit well with me. For nothing ever happens by mistake, there are no coincidences. Never! No teacher gives a student advancing in love, lower level primitive tests either, so the answer is always, find ways to give to others, be love, see through the matrix, yearn for a world of complete equality, no pyramids or idols, and grow in love.

Higher Ups know this world is a physical manifestation of our collective consciousness and that most of humanity are the renegades, here in school. In star wars, we were either the empires minions or we got too much karma dumped on us fighting against them because war is not the way.

The answers to your question are apparently ones you don't understand.

Its all about perception. Anyone standing out under the stars, working on raising their consciousness and having love for this planet and people who seeks will soon enough have their own sitings. All who seek find.

I have threads on waking up to source, tools that assist, a thread on manifesting eden and also one on safely sungazing, which is the biggest and most important metaphysical tool anyone can ever do, for the sun is the input system of the Holgoraphic Interactive Simulation School/Universe that we're in. All stars are the projectors, and influx from zero point. They are also are collective consciousness.

Time is part of the matrix. For really there is no such thing, but a concept and a program in our minds. In fact it relates to the fabric of space itself and in "no time" when the veil lifts, those learnign love are home, they wake up, no longer a part of the DVD or rather most commonly "Rerun" of the DVD they're watchign, interacting with.

If you program a bot to experinece your day in 15 mintutes, where there is no time or minutes, or bigger/smaller, lesser/greater, past/future, only the infinite never ending now, this day, "no time". You would disappear, he would no longer see you. To you, he would either be standing still or moving in slow motion.

There many sizes of stars, and time oribits for every plantary/moon is different. There are infinite space-time channels and infinite density channels in this system.

We're living in a very populated universe but don't see much, only our space time orbit plane or channel. But they see us.

Everyone has a team watchign over them waiting for them to grow in love, and nudging.
Every hair on your head is counted, and every thought is recorded, even by many ets, and low level ets at that.

They wait for us to progress. Its not enough to say that the media is filled with lies, that its project mocking bird, for example. Because we still see that the majority on earth are starving and living in horrendous conditions, that children are being blown apart in wars, that control and slavery is occuring on all fronts, that there are homeless and people traumatized by injustices, that the slave drivers are running a system of banks and realtors, and insist on forced work for lodgings.

No advanced planet charges its own residents money to live in a structure or build their own home. They don't use money at all. And yet their systems are abundance not scarsity, nor do they treat anyone like a slave, or force anyone to do anything, they encourage and educate, and everyone tries on many roles from childhood on, and anyone in need has equal access to everything and help. So everyone lives equally, but can explore all interests and contribute in many ways. Its a very complex moneyless system.

They can't interfere until we're ready. But they will do what they must to ensure things that are not allowed don't happen, and they do come and nudge you, awaken you, when you're ready.

Another thing, in the infinite roll of film of our lives, it progresses when we do. Our progression progresses the roll. There can only be one of you, in any given space-time, but ......when we're expereincing positive contact, that is oftenfamily, or friends of family, and can even be self from another time period/system, for we're all cosmic citizens and have lived many lives in many systems. This is not a starting out place. Its a prison/school, learning to love system, and for some its finetuning, and preparing for final exam and going home, and for some theyre here to help get family out.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Unity_99]

Very enlightening Unity. Lets hope we can all learn and grow towards love and truth. Do you have any references at hand of that Aug 11 2011 comet? Can I find that on a nasa website?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Well Spieky, let's not forget who was backing up the 1938 Broadcast "War of the

Worlds".

You got it ....Rockefeller!

David Rockefeller funded the work of Dr. Steven Greer

"Alex Jones - Jesuit Order
David Icke - New Ager
Jordan Maxwel - Freemason
David Wilcock - New Ager/Theosophist
Micahel Tsarion - Rosicrucian/Theosophist
Peter Joseph - CIA-backed Counterculturalist/Theosophist
Jeff Rense - New Ager/Theosophist
Zechariah Sitchin - Freemason/New Ager
Dr. Steven Greer - New Ager/Pilgrim Society/Club of Rome & connections with the United Nations
Texe Marrs - Jesuit Order/Christian Millennialist
John Harris & the TPUC - connections to MI5/Templars
"Freeman" - connection to Freemasons/New Ager
Alan Watt - New Ager/Theosophist
Stewart Swerdlow - CIA-backed Counterculturalist/New Ager
David Shayler - MI5 Programmed mind-control victim/New Ager
Ron Paul - Anglo-American Society/Freemason/Knights of Malta/John Birch Society

www.isgp.eu...

Isn't this just so cozy?

[edit on 16-8-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Surprisingly enough, it dawned on me that 11 11 could be a date, on ET_MAN's thread actually, (and not the one mentioned), and actually searched for a comet coming close to earth on 11 11, and sure enough comet Honda.

There is a thread here, and while it looks like it would hit, its a fair ways out, but then I read about the orbits of comets not being determined well based on them being light weight and their orbits fueled by the sun.

And I already know from my own downloads and HS what the sun is, and the law of consequence. I also know that for every date we pull it through, another one is coming, or a war, or a disaster, and just a couple days ago after sungazing, which I have a thread on how to do safely, just came to me that no teacher gives a grade 7 student grade 2 primitive tests like fascism, wars, comets. Doesn't happen in this cosmos. So the solution is always to grow in love and advance/progress our consciousness.

I'll look for some of what I found. The orbit part was NASA.

www.aanda.org.../articles/aa/abs/2006/20/aa5040-06/aa5040-06.html

Encounters of the dust trails of comet 45P/Honda-Mrkos-Pajdusakova with Venus in 2006

janus.astro.umd.edu...
solar system viewer

www.space.com...
New Model Predicts More Intense Solar Storms Ahead

science.nasa.gov...
Scientists Predict Big Solar Cycle

en.rian.ru...
Russian academic says CO2 not to blame for global warming

spaceplace.nasa.gov...
What powers a comet?

The solar system viewer is where it shows it will come close on Aug 11 2011, by close that is outside the moon, but the two meteors flung out of its tail is something to think of.

Karma and law of consequence. There is noting in our Holographic Universe School that is a coincidence. That doesnt happen.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Good grief.

Greer has a documented connection to LAWRENCE Rockefeller. But none to David Rockefeller, that I know of.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

reply to post by KIZZZY

Good grief.

Greer has a documented connection to LAWRENCE Rockefeller. But none to David Rockefeller, that I know of.

Good grief why don't you get the implications and do some research on the

matter! And yes......Greer dropped Laurences name like a yoyo with a

little snort that always followed!

Rockefeller funded War of the Worlds as a psychological tool to see how

people would react if we were being invaded by Martians.

Now how does a country bumkin Doctor get to hob-nob with the Elite?

hmmmm?

Let's not forget the Rockefellers and MKULTRA, EUGENICS, Population

Control et al. Let's not forget the Rockefellers relation to the Rothschilds

either!

In 1917, Marxist John Dewey was the first political person to publicly

promote the threat of an invasion from outer space when he spoke these

words:

""Some one remarked that the best way to unite all the nations on this globe would be an attack from some other planet. In the face of such an alien enemy, people would respond with a sense of their unity of interest and purpose." John Dewey, New York 1917.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
Good grief why don't you get the implications and do some research on the

matter! And yes......Greer dropped Laurences name like a yoyo with a

little snort that always followed!

Yes, he did.

But he also described Lawrence Rockefeller as a kindly, philanthropic old guy who wanted to help and do good things for the world.

It's David Rockefeller who wants to create the one-world-government and rule the world. That's well documented.

There can be internal conflicts of interest within the Rockefellers and Rothschilds and all those families you know, they don't necessarily all have to be super-evil just because they share the same last name......

Now how does a country bumkin Doctor get to hob-nob with the Elite?

hmmmm?

That is a good question. Cause he and his group figured out a technique for summoning UFOs, maybe?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

The Rockefeller's loyalty is to the Rockefellers! PERIOD!

The Trilateral Commission

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hoagland and Chuck Harder were pitching the N-machine about 15-20 years ago. Free energy AND 'they' were using them in India.
Hoagland couldn't show us pictures of an operating N-machine because the sites in India were too far off the beaten path.

In his monuments on mars book he said the n-machine was proof that the monuments existed using idiotic math IIRC from the masons! The number 33 dominated again IIRC. I still have the book.

Whenever he's on C2C I fastblast a question about the status of the n-machine, but he never responds.

When Hoagland speaks, you know it's fantasy.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
So your retort is just your opinion WITHOUT any research on the matter!

I have probably done more research into Greer than anyone. I am the one guy who buys all his books and DVDs, has footage that no one else on here has, goes around talking to people in the free energy community who know Greer, etc etc.

So, yes, Lawrence Rockefeller was helping Greer - to brief the Clinton Administration. You know, the Rockefeller Initiative?

If Lawrence was evil, why would he do that?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I would really like to listen to it, but can't handle Hoagland, still think his Moon pictures look like a pile of rocks..Dr. Greer is alright. I would rather watch the National Press Club Disclosure with Robert Hastings in Washington D.C. coming up.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

The Rockefellers have their own AGENDA. They certainly are not

going to make Greer privy to it unless Greer was sent an invitation

to the next Trilateral meeting!

Greer is a puppet!

I have also discovered that people/sheeple who have drunk the Kool-Aid

are not persuaded and are steadfast in their belief. Argument then becomes

a waste of time!

BTW...Please, don't be so presumptuous! You are not aware of what I have

read or not.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

KIZZZY, I ask you again,

If Lawrence Rockefeller was evil, why would he do the Rockefeller Initiative to brief the Clinton Administration? Which Greer provided documents and witnesses for?

And yes, I am not as easily dissuaded as everyone else, but like I said, it's because I have all the books and DVDs, I have evidence and footage that the rest of you don't, plus I have done things like talked to people in the free energy community who know Greer personally, and talked to people who have actually been on the CSETI field trips.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

KIZZZY, I ask you again,

If Lawrence Rockefeller was evil, why would he do the Rockefeller Initiative to brief the Clinton Administration? Which Greer provided documents and witnesses for?

And yes, I am not as easily dissuaded as everyone else, but like I said, it's because I have all the books and DVDs, I have evidence and footage that the rest of you don't, plus I have done things like talked to people in the free energy community who know Greer personally, and talked to people who have actually been on the CSETI field trips.

Don't put words into my mouth! I never used the word "evil".

The Clintons are "Freemasons".

Greer belongs to the "Pilgrim Society".

Try looking up the "Pilgrim Society".

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

reply to post by KIZZZY

BTW....Is all of your evidence from your books and DVD's?

Your talking to people does not constitute any kind of evidence.

You got some hard core evidence to bring to the board? Bring it on!

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join