It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW! Starchild Skull DNA Result..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by Section31

Math. Odds. The odds of anyone locating a diseased skull are so small compared to the odds of you finding a "typical skull" from the period in question it is just too incredible, though not impossible.

I love the odds game.

So, what are the odds of finding a human on Earth with Progeria, and what are the odds of finding an alien skull on Earth? Also, what are the odds that this human deformed skull would be found on a planet where humans live?

Tell us exact prevalence rates, please.
Show us your math, please.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Section31]

Well... if we were a spawn of aliens, then that evidence would be found,
I suppose eventually...probably soon.
Maybe it has already been discovered and is just going through a torturous analysis before it is revealed.
DNA is a young science, The odds of finding a humanly deformed skull would be about the same odds that same human would be found in the populations...very small.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42
reply to post by Drexon

Einstein wasn't a superstar until he created something that could be used for purposes of DEATH. Even when he was postulating "General Relativity," he didn't have a world renowned status, and mind you...this was a guy who failed mathematics in high school. So, everyone starts off as a nobody my friend. And, even if this particular scientist never discovers something amazing from this skull, at least he had the balls to try.

Here's the big question. Why haven't other mainstream scientists taken this up as a project? It would seem rather beneficial to know why a skull would be so incredibly different than the standard skull of the homosapien.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by PsychoX42]

ummm, einstein never worked on the manhattan project and "general relativity" has nothing to do with the atom bomb just an fyi

I believe you should have posted "oppenheimer" or maybe "von braun"

And no big name scientists will take this up because it is irrelevant, it would not get us any further useful science as to where to look or how, and the most likely reason is because its an overblown fake, a collector whos now pissed cause he paid out the bazooka for a deformed native 5yr olds skull. DNA tests have been done on this object a few times and always come back as natives/insufficient material.

and i cant stress this enough, read your bible, christian or not it has the answers in the best language they had.

the "sons of god" indeed tampered with and interbred with the "wives of man"

Its like these threads are full of middle schoolers..........i wish more people would read whole books and complete ideas, and read a little less incomplete internet dribble that far more often than not is poorly written, sourced, and thought

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Maybe it has already been discovered and is just going through a torturous analysis before it is revealed.
DNA is a young science, The odds of finding a humanly deformed skull would be about the same odds that same human would be found in the populations...very small.

You got him there, we totally see more aliens in the population than people with Progeria.
Oh wait...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
i read this guys book about 6mo back and it ended much as the video does. some form of basic/affordable DNA analysis was done allegedly determining that the mother was in fact human but the father was 'not'. i guess its not all labs that can process 900 yr old DNA.

his ambition was to find a more sophisticated lab that would do a more thorough job but it was hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of work and as of the conclusion of the book that work was yet to be done, thus not terribly compelling as evidence. is the vid announcing that further work has been completed?

pretty bold statement here. isnt there something about 'extraordinary claims' requiring 'extraordinary evidence'?

one last item from the book. i wanna say i remember the story of how this skull got into this gentlmans posession involved at least one 'anonymous government worker'.

id love to have the guy explain how the use of the word 'alien' is appropriate. it may very well be the right word but i personally need a bit more hand-holding explanation-wise. is it that the sample's elemental makeup is so abnormal as to be guaranteed of 'off-earth' origin?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

You got him there, we totally see more aliens in the population than people with Progeria.
Oh wait...

Yeah...Maybe we should wait. Until a final a definitive, analysis is in.

I have the time. Do you?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wademus

Dear Wademus

“ummm, einstein never worked on the manhattan project and "general relativity" has nothing to do with the atom bomb just an fyi”

Sorry you are well wrong there. It was Einstein’s formula E=MC² that proved the theory for the Manhattan project to even be conceived. No E=MC² No BOOBM

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Oh wait...

Yeah...Maybe we should wait. Until a final a definitive, analysis is in.

I have the time. Do you?

Sure, I could wait another 10 years for more posturing and promising of DNA tests.

Even though all signs point to it being a deformed skull, and all other previous DNA tests either yielded native DNA or inconclusive.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Dear rusethorcain

If this thing should prove to be ET, oh hell it will spoil the fun. However I would dearly love to see the faces of those that say no way in hell could it ever be possible.

They deneight the possibility of ET with vigor, perhaps not realizing that the can only ever lose the bet.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Here is the major problem I am having with your answer. You originally said it was a question of math and odds, but you responded with the words 'probably' and 'I suppose'. That does not sound like you have done serious research into this subject.

As for your other question, "What are the chances of a deformed child skull being found amongst primitive man?"
Link:: Deformed skull of prehistoric child suggests that early humans cared for disabled children

For all appearances, this looks like the skull of any human child. But there are two very special things about it. The first is that its owner was clearly deformed; its asymmetrical skull is a sign of a medical condition called craniosynostosis that’s associated with mental retardation. The second is that the skull is about half a million years old. It belonged to a child who lived in the Middle Pleistocene period.

The skull was uncovered in Atapuerca, Spain by Ana Gracia, who has named it Cranium 14. It’s a small specimen but it contains enough evidence to suggest that the deformity was present from birth and that the child was about 5-8 years old. The remains of 28 other humans have been recovered from the same site and none of them had any signs of deformity

reply to post by Komodo

"UFO Hunters" is a great show, but like the guy said, "It is an artistic interpretation..."

I think they made several bad assumptions in those videos. What stood out the most is that the Starchild skull was not compared to any human deformed skulls. Even though they brought on two 'possible' experts, I don't think they knew enough about 'all' human deformities.

I am sticking to my Progeria theory, and I will consider this one debunked.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Even though all signs point to it being a deformed skull, and all other previous DNA tests either yielded native DNA or inconclusive.

...Which would make a little bit of sense if it were the only such skull found.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

What?
The first DNA tests showed that it was human DNA from both parents.
Just because we haven't found other old skulls with progeria doesn't make aliens more likely.
We KNOW what progeria looks like in humans, and the starchild skull matches it exactly.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Stop bickering about diseases and it looks like this and that...

If it is a mutation they why is it not in a DNA database of billions......

or anything similar to the mutation....

If all of the members of ATS took a DNA test what is the percentage of any of them to come back with ANY "unknown" sections of DNA....

Not many people can go around analyzing DNA against such a database.

Its like if I came to ATS with an unknown E.T element that I have someone send off to be analyzed professionally.

Said element comes back as an unknown not of this earth material....

ATS HOAXER!!!!!

Info goes on back shelf....

Don't look over here.......

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by rusethorcain

Dear rusethorcain

If this thing should prove to be ET, oh hell it will spoil the fun. However I would dearly love to see the faces of those that say no way in hell could it ever be possible.

They deneight the possibility of ET with vigor, perhaps not realizing that the can only ever lose the bet.

The starchild is very poor evidence for alien visitation.
If you want good empirical evidence of something strange, look at 1991 VG
www.satobs.org...
A asteroid like object comes near our earth, orbits a bit, then takes off, with a almost perfect orbit for our earth.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
Stop bickering about diseases and it looks like this and that...

If it is a mutation they why is it not in a DNA database of billions......

or anything similar to the mutation....

If all of the members of ATS took a DNA test what is the percentage of any of them to come back with ANY "unknown" sections of DNA....

Not many people can go around analyzing DNA against such a database.

Its like if I came to ATS with an unknown E.T element that I have someone send off to be analyzed professionally.

Said element comes back as an unknown not of this earth material....

ATS HOAXER!!!!!

Info goes on back shelf....

Don't look over here.......

It doesn't have unknown DNA, it has human DNA.
There are also currently 35-45 cases of progeria, about 100 known throughout medical history.
It's a very very rare disease.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

If you want clear evidence of alien visitation, visit my own films.

Alright, maybe they are not bright and focused, but they are accurate and taken from outside my own house so whatever....

I don't even believe myself here!!!
But I swear to God, this is true.
Would I swear to GOD???

[edit on 10-8-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

yawn, more critics who don't believe ET exists and we humans are the evolved species of the universe.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

If YOU want clear evidence of alien visitation, visit my own films.

No thanks, I want empirical reliable data, not crappy youtube videos.
Here's another object we've seen that seems rather strange.
2000 SG344

"2000 SG344 has an orbital period of 354 days, slightly less than that of the Earth, which revolves around the Sun in 365.2 days. By comparison, the object 1991 VG orbits the Sun in a slightly greater period of 379.6 days. The objects move in orbital paths parallel to the Earth like runners on a track. They eventually overtake and pass one another, and we are left to decide whether this is a purely natural circumstance or one that is artificial"
www.anomalies.net...
Has more one 1991 VG also.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

yawn, more critics who don't believe ET exists and we humans are the evolved species of the universe.

Hurr durr more ignoring of every post i've made in this thread and how I've shown actual decent evidence of alien visitation, not skulls of deformed children.
also, for gods sake:
NOBODY BELIEVES WE'RE THE ONLY SPECIES IN THE UNIVERSE.
It's all about whether they're visiting us.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

What?
The first DNA tests showed that it was human DNA from both parents.
Just because we haven't found other old skulls with progeria doesn't make aliens more likely.
We KNOW what progeria looks like in humans, and the starchild skull matches it exactly.

That's precisely wrong. Many experts have examined the skull, compared to Progeria, and found dozens of irregularities. Just because you *think* a shabby photograph of one Progeria child resembles a photograph of the starchild skull, that doesn't mean that real experts haven't conducted real examinations which contradict your "KNOWN" conclusions.

Basically, Progeria and Hydrocephaly produce dramatically irregularly shaped skulls, whereas the Starchild skull is symmetrically perfect, and shows no signs of cranial expansion - the only reason people came to these conclusions is based on the observation that the skull is larger than typical, and thinner. Both of these explanations fail to stand up to further scrutiny (symmetry refutes both, and the unnatural strength and elemental compostion of the skull refutes both), hence, it is not progeria nor hydrocephaly.

Plus, in the "Starchild Debunked" thread, the fiber-like threads found interspersing the skull were "concluded" to be dried out blood vessels or some sort of normal biological entity. However they are so strong that they damaged the drill bits that encountered them. If that's true, they are not typical organic material, though I can't find any formal research performed on them.

The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I have followed the starchild skull for some time now. I believe it is the most undisputable pieces of alien proof ever found. The attributes of the skull alone should be enough to raise more study into it's origins. I am amazed that the skull does not get more national attention and media coverage. Thank you Lloyd Pye for your efforts and determination. If I were a rich man, I would give you anything necessary to prove once and for all that the starchild is not entirely human. I believe the starchild or typical gray alien is a close representation of what humans will become if we continue to destroy our planet though. As amazing as the skull is, it's attributes are of something I hope humans don't become. The typical description of a gray alien is elongated features, low muscle tone, large head, huge eyes, and no sexual organs. This would seem consistent with a life form that has spent many generations in a environment with low gravity, artificial light, and asexual reproduction. If that is what we will become( in the long run) because we are destroying our planet, I'd give up all this technological garble in a heartbeat. So let the starchild be a warning. Those who don't learn from the past are forced to repeat it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join