It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW! Starchild Skull DNA Result..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+99 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So this means you have Conventional proof which is what the Conventional mind is after when it comes to ET DNA?

Preliminary new DNA results from the 900 year old Starchild Skull, providing proof that a percentage of the DNA in the bone is not from Earth (Alien).

[edit on 10-8-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If it is proof then why are these results "preliminary"?

I'll wait for final results before calling anything proof.

I;ve followed the starchild skull case for a long time now.

A few more weeks for definitive results is worth waiting for.

Yet, this is incredible news.

S&F DCDAVE

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I the moment comes where I get to laugh at people that were on the "Life Elsewhere Most Likely Doesnt Exist" bandwagon.

I hope this is the evidence others and I have been waiting for!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Im just waiting for the ATS members who are going to start discrediting who is doing the results, and then start affiliating it with people who this case isnt even affiliated with. just watch....This is very itneresting and I cant wait to see the final results...

+75 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Let me begin the debunking by asking just how anyone can determine that a particular bit of DNA is "alien," as opposed to simply mutated or damaged? Seeing as how we don't have any alien DNA strands to compare it to.

BOOM!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Nice video Dave,thanks.No one can argue with DNA,it trumps nature.Looking forward to the final results.Very interesting.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This "Starchild" research has been going on for quite some time now, with the evidence for the skull being alien to our planet, growing stronger all the time. My computer is down, and because the one I'm using for now came off the Ark, I'm not able to watch the video. I'm hoping however that it shows the proof myself and many others have been looking for. As far as debunkers go, the ATS members I suspect as working for "the other side" will follow their regular pattern by making a sudden appearance to try picking this video apart. Funny how we never see them posting new threads, but are always there to pick apart the research of others.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

So do you think that the shreds are from the Carpet as well? PS dont get upset, im been nice here because im on a warning like a Naughty School Boy

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Yeah cool but its already been posted Here and Here
The search function has its uses

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Like I have said before, is it even possible to get testable DNA from something 9 centuries old?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Wow, if this is true, I will be truly excited!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
In reply to the person who questioned what DNA they could compare it to, I would think again. What about our DNA? Animal DNA? i may be wrong here too and perhaps i should think again

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Dave, I'll offer you a wager...a gentleman's wager.

I bet you £50 (paypal or posted cash) that Lloyd Pye won't present a credible lab analysis that proves his 'Starchild Skull' is non-human or extraterrestrial. I'd bet a £1000 that he's still promising to release 'proof' in 2012, but why complicate things?

Will you take the bet? Let's give him 6 months to make it fair.

The lab analysis will need to be peer-reviewed and accepted as proof of ET life.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Seems credible enough.
After all, when PROOF of an alien skull, complete with DNA is announced, the most logical place is, of course, You tube.
That's because conventional science wouldn't be at all interested.
Sure.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing the latest video from Lloyd Pye. I have been following this case for a while and have communicated with Mr Pye himself. He never asked me for any money and this is one expensive project he is doing. It does take time to get all the results in as these tests are comprehensive and require multiple tests. They also require the peer review, and some of the peers won't give it a look as this type of thinking is dangerous to hold.

The DNA and genetics testers here have courage to look into this.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Dave, I'll offer you a wager...a gentleman's wager.

I bet you £50 (paypal or posted cash) that Lloyd Pye won't present a credible lab analysis that proves his 'Starchild Skull' is non-human or extraterrestrial.

I think I'll get in on that bet too.

Easy money

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Seems credible enough.
After all, when PROOF of an alien skull, complete with DNA is announced, the most logical place is, of course, You tube.
That's because conventional science wouldn't be at all interested.
Sure.
Hear hear. If he really had something he'd be a superstar by now. Instead he's like "well, uhhh.. we need some more money, mmkay? but.. but I'm super positive that it's an alien!".

It's not even the most logical explanation. That DNA he claims is unknown could've been a false positive or any number of errors, yet he jumps (more like leaps) to the irrefutable conclusion that is'a n alien-human hybrid.

Let him spend all his money pursuing his silly dream, and watch him cover up the facts to maintain what little hope there is left when the real story comes out.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Yeah it is. On the other hand, where the hell is 'west of Ireland' and can we get a fair exchange rate?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

But you see every Conventional Scientist these days is shooting himself in the foot by ignoring whats new an Controversial,, more an more People are demanding an open forum on this an many other Archaeological discoveries that are coming to the surface these days!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
How do they know what alien dna looks like? Finding something that you don't recognize isn't proof that that thing is from another planet. . . There are millions of unidentified species on earth. They all have DNA that's not in any database.

There's no way to provide "proof that a percentage of the DNA in the bone is not from Earth (Alien)." The only place in the universe that DNA is known to exist is earth.

You Starchild folks are silly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join