It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG it's back

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
To the Debunkers:::

If you think that photo is faked so easily, replicate it for me.

I will be patiently awaiting your replication of that photo.

You have 24hours to get your camera and show me how easily you can replicate it. That's 23hours 59minutes longer than you need, obviously. Use a 5 second exposure. (Put up or shut up?)

Seriously.

Debunk it properly, by replicating it.

I won't hold my breath.

To the OP:
Good thread though, I enjoyed it.

Oh, and don't make it leave your house. Let's study it. IMHO.

i cant believe you throw out deadlines like saying "You have 24hours" thats pretty stupid, as if your the great king of deadlines on ruling something fact and truth due to time expiration on evidence.

well thankfully i am outside your dictated time limit, this way you can go on believing whatever the hell you want regardless of any facts posted now

and to confuse you, i think the op is probly truthfull, and it is real.

but in the spirit of shareing relevant experience when requested, even so rudely,

was hanging out with friends and decided to take some photos,

used long exposure to try and get some good paranormal looking artifacts.

this was taken by me, an amateur, 5 years ago, with a ten year old camera,

im sure a better camera could do better, especialy nowadays.

sorry their so big and you gotta use the scroll bar

[edit on 9-8-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Well so far nothing yet guys i've gone over audio / video and photos closely and nothing i'm sure if i trun the lights off and start thinking about it maybe i'll get results... i dunno

wish me luck i'll do my best to get another photo on a more modern camera

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Ok guys a long shot i know, but i've tried communitcating with it, i've tried calling it out threatening it and well trying to push it via anger well i kept taking photos. Trying 30 second exposure in the dark so it lights the room up also. Anything lessi don't get much of a photo inside..

Well i did get one interesting shot, now it can probably be debunkled fairly easily and i'm a bit hesitant as i don't wanna go claiming it's a paranormal photo to have it debunked as something else and lose credibility.

Well here go anyway, it came over as a dark mass leaning over my bed where me and my g/f sleep

Now i've got several theories myself and possibilites.

At first i thought it might have been my tripod/camera reflection and my own reflection although with no light in the room it made me wonder if it were possible..

Another theory was perhaps that part of the room is just darker than the rest from outside window light?

I'm not entirly sure so i'll post it up for you to have a look at. Just let me know what your opinions are on it.

In the meantime i'll keep taking photos and well if it turns out the one above is not paranormal i'll remove it and keep trying.

I really wanna get evidence for you guys here as i reckon somethings definatly going on now! and is increasing the 3rd night ir often the worst i reckon so tonight the night if anything

well here it is, your thoughts please

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hmmm i thought you woud have noticed the shadow standing over my bed it's all i got dude

i mean i asked for it to just stand there for a photo it did not

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Alienslayer]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
well, I am not seeing anything unusual in this pictures....

You have to come up with better evidence than this..

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I can see the shadow. Why is your room is so dark? Just turn on the lights.

See this guy? He's paranormal investigator. He's at cemetery and surrounded by tons of orbs.

doyouseedeadpeople.org...
He's OK and you are going to be OK too. Stay strong.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by EasternShadow]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The room is dark because i was taking photos in pitch black, from what i have read online midnight to 3am is the hour of the dead and you have better luck catching spirits in the pitch black

that's why i did long exposure..

Yeh it's a shadow, but is it my reflection ? is it just a darker corner of the room? Or is it paranormal?

i'm not sure but this is all i have managed to catch that i can find has several explanations but is also possibly paranormal

I've tried lighting the image up but can't figure it out.. hopefully u guys can

I've caught many orbs before
I've never ever shown any on ANY sites before because in my opinion orbs are just dust 99% of the time either on the camera lense or in the air

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Alienslayer]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I had a similar experience not too long ago. Around 3:30-4:00 A.M. I heard a deep, sultry voice say “I want a kiss,” and I felt a warm breath on my face. When I woke up, I was lying on my back, and there was a dark “cloud” over me that looked like it had wings and it immediately disappeared as though it had been sucked into a vacuum hose.

My wife was next to me fast asleep. We keep a night light in the bathroom with the door cracked at night to have some light in the room. We also have a ceiling fan that stays on all the time but it looked as though whatever it was, was between the fan and myself.

I can’t say that I was scared. I would say more curious as to whether it was real or a dream.

I don’t know if I was dreaming or not, but it was real enough to wake me, and for a split second, I saw something vanish as though being sucked into a vacuum…….

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by savageheart

"Deep sultry voice, saying 'I want a kiss'" and you are not sure you were afraid?

There is a shotgun next to my bed, and I am pretty sure there would have been a hole in my ceiling! I don't want anything with a deep sultry voice trying to kiss me in the middle of the night!!

I often get "sleep paralysis" and I have learned to get through it. In most cases, I can focus all of my energy on one arm or leg and eventually toss it over and wake myself up. I ALWAYS, and I mean 100% of the time, I always feel something directly behind me watching me sleep when it happens. I have never seen it, but there is no doubt about its presence. Sometimes the dog even gets up and moves to the other side of the bed. Stupid dog! Anyhow, after all these years, it has never done any harm, so these days I just ignore it. Of course, it has never asked for a kiss!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I must admit, it wasn't anything expected! I suppose it did "alarm" me enough to be awakened but not any real feeling of fear or being scared. Like I said, more of a scratching of the melon and thinking, what the hell just happened?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Heres the photo with the light levels changed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/608bb127cf4e.png[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
First you gotta make sure you arent making these things up in your head through fear, and also make sure its not happening after you wake up from a deep sleep (dream state can sorta carry over when you wake, like abductees feeling paralized)

Although my beliefs on religion/death make me think ghosts dont exist, I live in an extremely old house (my gma played there when she was a kid and it wasnt new then so a good 100+ yrs old lol) and quite a few died in it, theres been times where it sounded like people were walking around/making a ruckus in the house, and voices a select few times.

I thought I saw some things a couple times but I dismiss it as eye trickery in low light.

Anyways, the only advice I can give is pretty much bossing up to them, the noises were keeping me awake one night when I really needed to sleep for work, and I pretty much just yelled "STFU IM TRYING TO SLEEP!", and oddly enough, it went away.

I still hear sounds sometimes but it could be just old house creaks.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by A-Dub]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by fworkman
reply to post by Alienslayer

Know that this entity has no power over you. Evil thrives on fear, doubt, stress and anxiety amongst other things.

There is a greater strength and power than this pathetic, miserable and wretched thing.

You can rid yourself of this thing. Let it know that it has no place in your home.

Invoke the power of Christ Jesus over this thing. You must have faith and trust in Him or it can turn out bad.
See Acts 19:13 - 17
13 Then some of the itinerant Jewish exorcists undertook to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, “I adjure you by the Jesus whom Paul proclaims.” 14 Seven sons of a Jewish high priest named Sceva were doing this. 15 But the evil spirit answered them, “Jesus I know, and Paul I recognize, but who are you?” 16 And the man in whom was the evil spirit leaped on them, mastered all [4] of them and overpowered them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded. 17 And this became known to all the residents of Ephesus, both Jews and Greeks. And fear fell upon them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was extolled.

Also see 1 Peter 5:6 - 8
6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, 7 casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. 8 Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

U2U me for additional information.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by fworkman]

[edit on 8-8-2010 by fworkman]

...and then, put a bra on your head, say some gibberish, hit enter on your keyboard and...WHAMMY!!!! A super hot chick will pop out of your bathroom!

Oh...don't forget the Barbie!!!

LOL

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Wow, thanks for posting that pic with the light levels changed. At first I just thought, dark area, but look at that thing.. OP You said you provoked it with your anger and got this pic? That's interesting stuff. Perhaps your anger is manifesting this thing. I don't mean to ask this for you to tell me what it is, but are you holding something pint up inside you, or is something weighing heavily on your mind (other than the being ofc.)? I've always read that in dreams, if something is chasing you or a dark being is scaring you, you should attempt to take control of the dream and embrace it because it's the dark side of -you-. Your dark subconscious. I just wonder if it's manifesting because of your anger because you have something troubling you deep in your subconscious. Otherwise.. if anger is provoking it.. I don't think it's just a 'funny' ghost.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by John Q

That pic is cool...I like the hello Kitty doll...is that your's..? LOL!

J/K, in all seriousness, I've had an experience or three with some unexplained phenomena. I used to hear footsteps go down my hallway, and in my ceiling (no attic) every night. The friend I lived with at the time had some extreme mood swings, and had a big problem with his anger while he lived there. I also had extreme moods, and had an experience where my body sat up suddenly while I was sleeping...as if something had reached under my sternum and yanked me up. It didn't hurt, on the contrary, it actually sent a warm, calming, pleasant sensation across my entire body...kind of tingling. This was after vocalizing that I was curious about it, telling it that I hoped that whatever it was, it wasn't in pain, and that I wasn't there to bother it. I also noticed that the two cats that we had used to follow something with their eyes walking around the home often. They were often bothered by whatever it was...they would appear nervous, and skittish while they stared intently at it moving around. This was odd behavior given the cats normal actions.

And, not to be off topic, but I've also had some verrrrrrry crazy experiences in the deep woods of the greater Mt. St. Helens area of Washington state. If you are a Bigfoot Believer, hit me up and we can share some STORIES!!!!

Tolan

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
wow thanks for changing the light levels for me it's definatly starting to look like that shadow demon thing and not just a reflection

that shows up really clear now thanks

yes i provoked it using anger, nothing else has happend to me tonight and i got no more photos of anything, it's 2.40am and i think it's gone quiet

yes i have alot of hate towards my past alot of ppl done wrong by me and alot of towns i lived in i hate, my anger is beyond tipping point maybe my anger is fuelling a negative entity

perhaps it has picked up on my anger and is using it as a fuel source so it can torment and harrass me.

well guys i'm gonna keep trying for photos and voice i really wanna get more evidence while it's happening.

ok i know it's crazy and i must admit yeh when i saw it i got scared but i have not seen it yet and always sleep with one light one somehwere in the house so hopefully i don't pick up on it even if it looks at me

well i'm tired so off to bed recording devices on for the night or for 40 minutes anyway lol i'll try and set my camera so it takes photos overnight until battery dies.

i'm not sure if my camera will let me but surely there is a feature of control somehwere on it i will look into it.. otherwise a few more photo shots and off to sleep

thanks again for clearing up the photo it's freaky as mate

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
There you go. As long as you remain calm, you are in control. Keep doing so. In mean time, I'm going to study the shadow. I'm not sure if 'it' between you and the bed or beside the bed. I think I could try other image processing technique. Maybe I could find some more info.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Looks like i have little chance at sleeping again tonight, i just got my head rested and just started to doze off when i heard a loud bang followed by running water in the kitchen

somehow my hot water tap has worked it's way loose and was pouring water everywhere... i doubt it's paranormal prolly broken..

but i did have another strange sensation, as i was in the kitchen trying to get the tap tight again i got the feeling of been watched. you ever get that feeling? It felt strange like u know someones looking over your shoulder but nobody is there..

could just be because it's late i've taken a few more photos and set up some timers and stuff for shots out there hopefully something turns up that's if there is anything...

thought i heard a whispering voise also but it is 3am so i'm not putting it down to paranormal yet... just lack of sleep for now...

i'll type up if anything else strange occurs tonight.. hopefully it does not!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienslayer

Your name is "Alienslayer" now lets see it in action!

When you feel you are being watched, stand up, in the dark or the light, whatever the situation is, don't turn and look or try to see it, don't react at all, don't be afraid, don't be hesitant, just state plain and simple and firmly, "I don't care if you are here, but this nonsense will stop right now. If you are going to keep me awake at night, you will have to leave. This is my home. As of right now, the noise and the nonsense stops."

After that, go back to fixing your sink, turn off the lights, avoid all urges to look over your shoulder or react in any way. Go to bed, and sleep well out of spite and pure stubbornness!

If it returns again, state cleary that you have already warned it once, and that you will make it leave if it continues to interrupt and disturb you.

In my experience, there has never been a need for prayer, although I have prayed over my children's beds out of precaution. My oldest son used to report a scary lady in his room. I only had to ask her to quit scaring the kids once. After that, he said she didn't scare them anymore. I also made him stand in the center of his room and take ownership of the room. He is only 4, but he didn't mind stepping up and being the master of his domain, now you have to do the same. If it works for a 4 year old, it will work for you!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It's not 2D therefore it's not shadow. It's has body. Solid body. Covered by dark smoke. I can barely see the shape. Part of me tell it look like a person kneeling beside the bed. But the other part tell it's has inhuman shape.

No string attached. I'll try to make it clearer without loosing much of it's color pixel.

It does not align with wall therefore it's not 2D and not shadow.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96b0bcb7bc6d.jpg[/atsimg]

Does this thing moves?

EDIT : Look like a pillow.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by EasternShadow]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join