It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG it's back

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienslayer

It might just be nothing, However everything you mentioned except for Whispering voices in your ear tells me Demonic oppression and spiritual warfare will be needed on your part- In the Name of Jesus rebuke the demonic forces, cover yourself in the Blood of Jesus- Do not let this get out of control in your House, or your loved ones.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by craig732

How does a brain injury cause a heater to turn itself off?

How does a brain injury cause objects to move around?

Telekinesis?

Well if thats the case, the story is still a big deal because it's about brain injuries causing telekinetic powers.

Call me doubtful.

If a person has a brain injury or psychiatric problem, they may not remember turning on or off these devices themselves.

Or, your telekineses theory could be correct.

Or it could be a ghost.

I am open minded, and like to consider ALL possibilities. If he has a brain injury or psychiatric problem though, it is imperative that he get it checked out ASAP. The medical angle is something that is easly and quickly proved or disproved. Once that is ruled out we can go onto the paranormal explanations that are less easliy proved.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Brain ijury? You can't be serious mate. Never had an accident in my life or head injury. I think it's safe to rule that one out on your debunking list

Anyway it's 4pm so i'll start setting up sound recording devices and see what i can get... if anything

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
I have been reading this thread
I have had some experiences with these things

but honestly I didn't see a thing in the photo ,what's wrong with me?

can someone draw a circle around it in Paint for me ?

pleez?

hehe i think u missed the lil scroll bar under the picture..scroll it to the right
and u see what they talk about

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by thektotheg
I think it is both funny and sad the way science has been intentionally set up to keep us closed off from certain things. The paranormal in general is written off constantly, not because it can be disproven, but because it isn't easily understood. The framework of society teaches us that the unknown should remain so - that letter-of-the-law, mainstream science has an answer for everything...even if that answer makes less sense than the paranormal theories offered.

With that said, the OP's experience isn't solitary, nor is it rare. Many similar instances have been documented. I have read articles regarding the ability to manufacture similar things by stimulating parts of the brain (usually magnetically). I don't think such things apply here, supposing this is real. While I won't give undue creedence or blindly buy into what was said, I have heard too many identical cases from seemingly credible people to simply shake it off.

It's alarming how some folks react to the unknown. A few of the posts in response to the OP were rude and juvenile...likely a defense mechanism for things that can't be easily explained. Skepticism is a good thing, but trashing a post for no other reason than you don't understand something is pretty misguided and petty. I tend to feel sorry for such folks.

-kg

No, it actually can be disproven.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
uggh...

taxiii!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

You seem to have opened up a window to that world somehow. Might be a good time for you to learn to communicate with "the other side", so to speak. I would like to give you a little advice though: use your own intuition. Don't ask for help or training. Grow your own skills. You have them. Hone them. Interact with them. You might just be the guy to give us a big breakthrough to that world.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I've never heard of a ghost/demon/alien or any other entity attacking a skeptic.

Easy solution!! Become a skeptic. Go looking for it, try to catch a picture or recording. Stand in the dark, in your room and dare it to come out. (might want to have someone come over and be a witness in case it does come out.,)

Declare your sovereignty over your home, and then sleep well.

If this thing is sneaking around in the shadows and playing tricks with appliances, then it is nothing to fear. Show it who is boss, and make it leave, or make a friend out of it.

(I had a very, very nice warm haunting experience just this last week. I do books for a very old art museum in an old plantation home. I had to work past midnight last week, and weird art, old creaky buildings, and midnight alone do not mix well. I kept thinking how spooky it "should" be, but instead it was so nice and warm and inviting. I felt so welcomed and comfortable, that I actually stuck around an extra hour and walked through all the rooms and looked at the art under the low light. I don't know how that old place got such a warm aura, but it sure was nice.)

I agree. There is one thing that Skeptic has that make them 'invincible'. It's their belief system. They don't believe in any entities until proven. Thus they are free from fear which could possible trigger whatever outside there.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Alienslayer i will give you honest advice. The black shadow is called Kapos. Kapos doesnt like its mum being insulted. I know this sounds stupid but swear at its mum and i promise you it will not be back. Some scientist call it brain related paralisis but they dont know the truth. Kapos my mum sais puts it shadow over you not its body. When it puts shadow over you you cant move, you shout but you cant, nobody hears you.

Heres also a little thing mum told me, if you pierce Kapos with a needle it will grant you anything in the world. This is not 3 wish ginies thing. My mum sais she once woke up she felt the kapos and it was soft.

So what to do again, swear at kaposes mum, say bad things about its mum.
Also im not a muslim and you not but you can say this powerfull word which i promise it works. (bismillahi rahmani rahim)

I will give you 10 thousand dollars if those two things dont work. Swear at its mum and say the muslim protection prayer before you sleep.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
bismillahi rahmani rahim is the same as 'In the name of God'
I don't know how it's could help. But heck, if you want to use the moslem's way of dealing ANY haunting spirit, why not use Surah Qursi. It's supposely to be the most powerful chants to burn any spirit.

اللَّهُ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ لاَ تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلاَ نَوْمٌ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ مَنْ ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِنْدَهُ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِهِ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ وَلاَ يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلاَّ بِمَا شَاءَ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاو ;َاتِ وَالأَرْضَ وَلاَ يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ

Allahu la ilaha illa Huwa, Al-Haiyul-Qaiyum La ta'khudhuhu sinatun wa la nawm, lahu ma fis-samawati wa ma fil-'ard Man dhal-ladhi yashfa'u 'indahu illa bi-idhnihi Ya'lamu ma baina aidihim wa ma khalfahum, wa la yuhituna bi shai'im-min 'ilmihi illa bima sha'a Wasi'a kursiyuhus-samawati wal ard, wa la ya'uduhu hifdhuhuma Wa Huwal 'Aliyul-Adheem

"Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep. His are all things In the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede In His presence except As he permitteth? He knoweth What (appeareth to His creatures As) Before or After or Behind them. Nor shall they compass Aught of his knowledge Except as He willeth. His throne doth extend Over the heavens And on earth, and He feeleth No fatigue in guarding And preserving them, For He is the Most High. The Supreme (in glory)." [Surah al-Baqarah 2: 255]

www.islamawareness.net...

Be aware that you are the son of Adam, the king of earth. Everything is bound to your will as long as you have faith. Even angel is jealous of you. ( The Fallen Angel )

[edit on 9-8-2010 by EasternShadow]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Why are you coming here and twisting my comment. I said he should say one word not a whole sentence. We respect all religions so why make a comment like that. I told him to use it becouse it worked for me.

what does this mean "I don't know how it's could help. But heck, if you want to use the moslem's way of dealing ANY haunting spirit,"

if you dont know how it will help then why make a comment. this guy doesnt need preeching by you or saying religion is fake blah blah.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by umigo
Why are you coming here and twisting my comment. I said he should say one word not a whole sentence. We respect all religions so why make a comment like that. I told him to use it becouse it worked for me.

what does this mean "I don't know how it's could help. But heck, if you want to use the moslem's way of dealing ANY haunting spirit,"

if you dont know how it will help then why make a comment. this guy doesnt need preeching by you or saying religion is fake blah blah.

Because the word you are throwing at is the same meaning as ' in the name of god. ' Then what... It's just not complete. I'm far from preaching. I just find it absurd. That's all

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
By looking at your username i think your a muslim. You dont need to say the whole thing . It worked on me 10/10. If those two things doesnt work then he gets 10 thousand dollars. Im so confident it will work becouse the shadow Kapos is lame. I sometimes pray so it comes over me so i can fight it becouse its so lame. They say babies can see Angels becouse they are innocent. This Kapos thing is going to him becouse he is innocent and a really good person. You might not know what im talking about but when it happens to you remember my comment.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by umigo
By looking at your username i think your a muslim. You dont need to say the whole thing . It worked on me 10/10. If those two things doesnt work then he gets 10 thousand dollars. Im so confident it will work becouse the shadow Kapos is lame. I sometimes pray so it comes over me so i can fight it becouse its so lame. They say babies can see Angels becouse they are innocent. This Kapos thing is going to him becouse he is innocent and a really good person. You might not know what im talking about but when it happens to you remember my comment.

The chances it happen to me is 0.00001% because I'm a skeptic. Anyway if it does happen, I'm sure going to kick it's as** with or without any chantings.
I've been waiting for it for a long time, anyway.

Yeah. I completely aware babies can see angels because they are pure innocent. I'm totally agree with you.

EDIT: I always careless with my spelling. Have to edit most of the time.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by EasternShadow]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
You are going to DIE!.............................................................................................................................................. .....................................................................................Unless of course you sit in a bath of baked beans surrounded by salt. I have heard that drives demons away.

Good luck - your going to need it.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
it can be a lot of things, who knows

if I were u, try to go to some place to check out your brain, who knows, maybe something is wrong

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I don't not believe you, because I believe in these types of things, had my own experiences, as I'm sure most of us have had, and I have no reason to doubt you as your not a new ATS member just writing a one shot story.

Only one thing, me being a skeptic, bothers me about your story.
Like I said, I don't not believe, so give me an answer and I'll believe you....
But, if this has happened to you throughout your life, why did you keep thinking it was natural that first you had this bad dream, then the light went off, then you heard clapping, etc etc... it seems like you gave everything a very plausible explanation until you heard the big bang and your name being called.
If I woke up from that type of dream that has haunted me all my life, I would be scared just for being awake. If a light that I had just replaced went out, then dear god, I am making some noise.

the picture you took is awesome btw

EDIT TO ADD:
one thing that helps me get over any fear is imagining a silver aura or bubble surrounding me. I go with silver because its what I read about a long time ago, but I'm sure you can imagine anything you want, I think its that power to imagine these things that makes us powerful, not whether or not we are doing it just right.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Aninonymous]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Just pray to Christ in your dream and ask Him to protect you and make them go away.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by noneo
Just pray to Christ in your dream and ask Him to protect you and make them go away.

assuming Christ is real?

kind of a bold thing to say... I would never claim to know the absolute truth, its always ended badly for those that do, historically speaking.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Aninonymous]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Next time the prick shows up, offer him a can of VB. That should scare him off!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join