It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG it's back

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:
jra

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienslayer
Ok if it is ciggarette lighter sparks and been a long exposure you would see my arm holding it up in 3 places right?

Not if your arm is moving.

second line

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Alienslayer,

I have put your original photo through some programs and this is the outcome:

*** Searching Compression Signatures ***

Signature: 01557A9AE226A38386271DFE13D64298
Signature (Rotated): 0167FCEDBA3A8E8CF822163DB3564762
File Offset: 0 bytes
Chroma subsampling: 2x1
EXIF Make/Model: OK [Canon] [Canon PowerShot A75]
EXIF Makernotes: NONE
EXIF Software: NONE

Searching Compression Signatures: (3327 built-in, 0 user(*) )

EXIF.Make / Software EXIF.Model Quality Subsamp Match?
------------------------- ----------------------------------- ---------------- --------------
CAM:[Konica Minolta Camera, In] [DiMAGE Z2 ] [ ] Yes
CAM:[Minolta Co., Ltd. ] [DiMAGE F100 ] [ ] Yes
CAM:[NIKON ] [E2500 ] [FINE ] Yes
CAM:[NIKON ] [E4500 ] [FINE ] Yes
CAM:[NIKON ] [E5000 ] [FINE ] Yes
CAM:[NIKON ] [E8700 ] [FINE ] Yes
CAM:[NIKON ] [E885 ] [FINE ] Yes
CAM:[OLYMPUS CORPORATION ] [C8080WZ ] [ ] Yes
CAM:[OLYMPUS OPTICAL CO.,LTD ] [C2000Z ] [ ] Yes
CAM:[OLYMPUS OPTICAL CO.,LTD ] [C3040Z ] [ ] Yes
CAM:[SEIKO EPSON CORP. ] [PhotoPC 3000Z ] [ ] Yes
CAM:[SONY ] [DSC-H2 ] [ ] Yes
CAM:[SONY ] [DSC-H7 ] [ ] Yes
CAM:[SONY ] [DSC-H9 ] [ ] Yes
CAM:[SONY ] [DSC-P200 ] [ ] Yes
CAM:[SONY ] [DSC-S90 ] [ ] Yes
CAM:[SONY ] [DSC-W7 ] [ ] Yes
SW :[IJG Library ] [092 ]

The following IJG-based editors also match this signature:
SW :[GIMP ] [092 ]
SW :[IrfanView ] [092 ]
SW :[idImager ] [092 ]
SW :[FastStone Image Viewer ] [092 ]
SW :[NeatImage ] [092 ]
SW :[Paint.NET ] [092 ]
SW :[Photomatix ] [092 ]
SW :[XnView ] [092 ]

Based on the analysis of compression characteristics and EXIF metadata:

ASSESSMENT: Class 2 - Image has high probability of being processed/edited

Now i am no expert so if any photo enthusiast can understand the exif info then ill be happy to send them the full report to dissect.

Winc(-(

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Cool yeh the old photo was on my old camera the new one on my digital slr, now i believe those discrepencies you think you are picking up on could be the in built camera softrware that is on every camera that converts a raw image to jpeg.

I'm telling you all now i didn't use any programs to edit these photos other than windows to open them

oh and the flame one you would see an arm because the flame would have lit it up anyway enjoy the pictures and enjoy \

now midnight so i'm off to sleep hopefully!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
there is another way you can tell if it was edited or not, i call upon you to open up my fake photo then open up my real photo and see if the data is the same therefore both photos are off the same camera we both know they are not edited via any programs

that would be the better way to compare and debunk i think.

but other than that guys what do you think? paranormal? or am i just fluking reflections and shadows? that LOOK like ghost?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I agree Slayer as i have put an example of a photoshopped picture through the program and it is clear in the assessment it has been manipulated. When you get a chance can you upload your reconstruction picture as a jpeg on here? we can then compare and take it from there, your latest photo somes out like this for yor viewing pleasure:

Signature: 01557A9AE226A38386271DFE13D64298
Signature (Rotated): 0167FCEDBA3A8E8CF822163DB3564762
File Offset: 0 bytes
Chroma subsampling: 2x1
EXIF Make/Model: OK [Canon] [Canon EOS 1000D]
EXIF Makernotes: OK
EXIF Software: NONE
Searching Compression Signatures: (3327 built-in, 0 user(*) ) EXIF.Make / Software EXIF.Model Quality Subsamp Match?
------------------------- ----------------------------------- ---------------- --------------
CAM:[Konica Minolta Camera, In] [DiMAGE Z2 ] [ ] Yes
CAM:[Minolta Co., Ltd. ] [DiMAGE F100 ] [ ] Yes
CAM:[NIKON ] [E2500 ] [FINE ] Yes
CAM:[NIKON ] [E4500 ] [FINE ] Yes
CAM:[NIKON ] [E5000 ] [FINE ] Yes
CAM:[NIKON ] [E8700 ] [FINE ] Yes
CAM:[NIKON ] [E885 ] [FINE ] Yes
CAM:[OLYMPUS CORPORATION ] [C8080WZ ] [ ] Yes
CAM:[OLYMPUS OPTICAL CO.,LTD ] [C2000Z ] [ ] Yes
CAM:[OLYMPUS OPTICAL CO.,LTD ] [C3040Z ] [ ] Yes
CAM:[SEIKO EPSON CORP. ] [PhotoPC 3000Z ] [ ] Yes
CAM:[SONY ] [DSC-H2 ] [ ] Yes
CAM:[SONY ] [DSC-H7 ] [ ] Yes
CAM:[SONY ] [DSC-H9 ] [ ] Yes
CAM:[SONY ] [DSC-P200 ] [ ] Yes
CAM:[SONY ] [DSC-S90 ] [ ] Yes
CAM:[SONY ] [DSC-W7 ] [ ] Yes
SW :[IJG Library ] [092 ]

The following IJG-based editors also match this signature:
SW :[GIMP ] [092 ]
SW :[IrfanView ] [092 ]
SW :[idImager ] [092 ]
SW :[FastStone Image Viewer ] [092 ]
SW :[NeatImage ] [092 ]
SW :[Paint.NET ] [092 ]
SW :[Photomatix ] [092 ]
SW :[XnView ] [092 ]
Based on the analysis of compression characteristics and EXIF metadata:
ASSESSMENT: Class 4 - Uncertain if processed or original

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

wow thanks for changing the light levels for me it's definatly starting to look like that shadow demon thing and not just a reflection

that shows up really clear now thanks

yes i provoked it using anger, nothing else has happend to me tonight and i got no more photos of anything, it's 2.40am and i think it's gone quiet

yes i have alot of hate towards my past alot of ppl done wrong by me and alot of towns i lived in i hate, my anger is beyond tipping point maybe my anger is fuelling a negative entity

perhaps it has picked up on my anger and is using it as a fuel source so it can torment and harrass me.

well guys i'm gonna keep trying for photos and voice i really wanna get more evidence while it's happening.

ok i know it's crazy and i must admit yeh when i saw it i got scared but i have not seen it yet and always sleep with one light one somehwere in the house so hopefully i don't pick up on it even if it looks at me

well i'm tired so off to bed recording devices on for the night or for 40 minutes anyway lol i'll try and set my camera so it takes photos overnight until battery dies.

i'm not sure if my camera will let me but surely there is a feature of control somehwere on it i will look into it.. otherwise a few more photo shots and off to sleep

thanks again for clearing up the photo it's freaky as mate

You're right about anger having something to do with it. I had something similar happen to me couple years ago(when I was going through a time of extreme anger and frustration over certain things happening in my life). It was really trying to scare me by moving my furniture, or turning on the tap. And one thing that helped me, was to not fear it even when I was standing face to face with it. It just stood there in front of me waiting for me to be scared of it. It just wanted attention and I told it to leave me alone cause I wasn't going to give it the attention it was seeking. And sure enough it went away and I never saw it again. I hope it helps! Keep it strong and remember that it thrives on fear, so keep positive and always be rational about it when it happens.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'm telling you now it's not photoshopped i reckon it's picking up on the cameras software that automatically adjusts the picture before converting it to jpeg before loading it on a computer. look back through all my photos they will be the same. it's just the way it is.

better yet i'll load a normal photo then my ghost one and you can see it comes out the same

i don't shoot raw mode i aint that good with photography yet.

Anyway it's 2am and nothing has happend tonight i've stopped running audio equipment but i am still taking photos

i'll keep you guys informed.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Thank you for braving the crowd, and showing these pictures, of course there will always be those seeking to rationalize things and make out they are exposure related. Based on what you sense is occurring and the frequency of this, you know yourself already. This is "gateway" photograpy and you're picking up the others channels connecting to and impacting this one, both intentional and unintentional. It makes me wonder if you're near a leyline.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
S+F ....You know theres an easy way to tell if its a "Gateway" or not?........
Walk around where this photo was taken then post back anything you want to relay...
I myself know what to expect but I'm not telling as that would be feeding you (suggestion). We don't want that.........Go spend sometime at the photo site

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Alienslayer]

tell us what happens.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
judgements held against movement of rage and terror, perhaps such that say 'terror' or 'rage' are wrong.. can manifest as reflections of that denied energy..
basically where you have not accepted yourself and that expression.

so lets say you were very angry/enraged at school.. and you did not express it because you thought that if you did you might 'get into trouble'..

that rage is still in your magnetic field.. and sooner or later WILL 'quite possibly' draw to it an experience that can help the emotion move.

that's one possibility for what you are experiencing.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hi guys yeh i guess it might be portals to the other side i never really gave any thought to it, well suprisingly nothing happend last night but i'll try again with my camera and hopefully if i am lucky pick something up, had good success so far.

At least i think so anyway. still not sure on my last photo.

As for braving the crowd yeh there are some who come in with closed minds trash the thread say because it can be created with modern day software therefore fake... is definatly people with closed minds.

i reckon aliens could land on their door tomorrow and the government will give an excuse and they would believe the excuse

well off to enjoy whats left of the day will try again late tonight with the photos unless it follows me i'll have my camera on me!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienslayer

So........

You started setting up recorders and cameras.......

You started hoping it would return so you could catch it.......

And now it is gone?

I think me and a couple of others mentioned that as a solution back on page 1. No offense to you, or knock to your original story, but it certainly goes to prove that as soon as you become a skeptic, logician, or investigator, the phenomenon fades away! Simple solution!!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I think i just spoke to soon!!! Well here i am having an afternoon shave, i've just finished up and gone to the room to get warmer clothes on.

Then suddenly BANG BANG BANG! One after the other! First the bathroom lights blew then the kitchen flouro light blew then the loungroom energy saver globe blew!

So after having a minor heartattack from several loud unexpected bangs
i called up an electriction, he gets here and checks the fuses/safety switch and goes m8 there aint nothing wrong here i'll check the wiring.

So i think riiight get some more cash outta me
but check the wiring. He comes out and he goes nope there aint nothing wrong with it after a while in the roof...

So he changes the globes and one after the other they all work, he said there was no explanation as all the globes were only a few months old and should not have blown so fast in that time frame. But said if it happens again he will come have another look.

I think i just woke up the shadow demon in my house!!!

well i'm definatly not staying home now i'll update later

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I think i just woke up the shadow demon in my house!!!

well i'm definatly not staying home now i'll update later

Like I posted previously it also wants attention from you, and its getting it! It will be back for sure, and maybe a bit more destructive than before, and another thing it might be trying to do its to surprise you by catching you off-guard. It figures that by doing this it will trigger fear in you so it can have more power over you and where it is. If you have some time I'd like you watch the following documentary. Never mind the zombie looking, and over dramatic narrator on the video. Maybe you or other people have watched this video, if not it gives you a very good insight into paranormal activity in ones house. So far its been one of the best evidence videos on paranormal activity that I've watch.
Sorry if I posted the video the wrong way. Still trying to figure out the right way to post videos here.
Regards
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-8-2010 by ringht_n_wrong]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Wow nice vid lol you were right about that guy
Well no luck with photos or audio just a few creepy sounds knocks ect.. standard things going on.

Ya never know what will happen hey

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
you know i realy hate hoaxers, and i'll explain why by useing the example of myself from my last post on page 5 of this thread,

in that post i said that i believed the OP was being truthful, i realy had no reason for saying that, which is my own fault to decide without reason,

but after paying attention to this thread up to this point it is screamingly obvious alienslayer is making this all up as she goes...i hope its a she anyway from the looks of her bedroom she has now plastered all over the WORLD WIDE Web.

it is because i have gone from believing a hoax to realiseing how false it is that i feel scorned, my nature of trusting is damaged, and i go one step closer from leaning toward the believer side, instead toward leaning to a skeptics side,

hoaxs influence all involved into being more skeptical, except for the few who refuse to figure it out when somethin is a hoax,

this is the reason hoaxs are so bad and their is no good reason for perpatrating it.

thx for flexing my need to strive harder to find reasonings though.

now on with why i think this is a hoax,

for one this last post of yours scream complete fiction. |\/|

...So...i called up an electriction, he gets here and checks the fuses/safety switch and goes m8 there aint nothing wrong here i'll check the wiring.

...but check the wiring. He comes out and he goes nope there aint nothing wrong with it after a while in the roof.

So he changes the globes and one after the other they all work, he said there was no explanation as all the globes were only a few months old and should not have blown so fast in that time frame. But said if it happens again he will come have another look....

|^| i was under the assumption that the wiring of a house/apartment is not all in the 'roof' or attic, obviously your wiring runs through your walls to your light switchs and to your outlets etc, so wouldnt he have to tear your walls apart to check ALL the wiring?? or perhaps im wrong and there is some kind of new wireless electricity tesla tech installed in your walls.... i have torn apart enough houses to know that wiring is not just in your roof/attic

anyhow regardless of that there is also the matter of this post of yours from page 6, |\/|

What are your thoughts on this image? look very closely i just want your thoughts that's all and debunk it if you must

|^| someone hit the nail on the head answering this post of yours by saying it was flicks of a cig lighter during a long exposure photo, kudos to them,

if you had looked at the photos i posted on page 5 you would have seen something very similar, |\/|

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

...i think the op is probly truthfull, and it is real.

but in the spirit of shareing relevant experience when requested...

was hanging out with friends and decided to take some photos,

used long exposure to try and get some good paranormal looking artifacts.

this was taken by me, an amateur, 5 years ago, with a ten year old camera,

im sure a better camera could do better, especialy nowadays.

sorry their so big and you gotta use the scroll bar

[edit on 9-8-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye]

|^| those photos with the orbs moving around, those are also flicks of a lighter during a long exposure photo, i know cause i did it myself. your defense/reply to the claim of it being a lighter, was only that if it had been your arm would be visibly attached to the spark,

...Ok if it is ciggarette lighter sparks and been a long exposure you would see my arm holding it up in 3 places right? Can you see an arm... no
this is the equivelant of saying your arm emits the same amount of light as a spark, stupid isnt it.

besides you dont see my arm attached to the sparks in the photo of my own in which i am doing that very same thing.

this person is hoaxing you all for fun, and it is cruel because it harms our pursuit of truth. im sure that if this doesnt bother the culprit at all it is only because they feel like pursuit of truth is hopeless and they lead a hopeless, pointless life.

sure the point of investigating and asking all the questions which have been in this thread, is to determine if hoax or real, but when the culprit is proven to be lieing from the start this should cross a line for any moral person.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well you got a few things wrong, first i'm a guy and that's my girlfriends stuff

second you have no proof that any of the photos are fake, whereas i have proof of the paranormal that has not been debunked yet using proper techniques

go back to your non believer attitude with the rest of them if you must but do not trash my thread for those who believe

now i see why nobody else posts ghost photos or ufo photos any more because they get branded fakes by people with small minds

now i call upon you to prove they are fake or paranormal or whatever.. but prove it if you do not believe

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienslayer

second you have no proof that any of the photos are fake

Apart from the one I debunked. And you admitted to being fake.

whereas i have proof of the paranormal that has not been debunked yet using proper techniques

Sorry, I must of missed that, please show me the post where you have proof of the paranormal.

go back to your non believer attitude with the rest of them if you must but do not trash my thread for those who believe

ATS is a debate site. We are allowed to ask questions and debate the subject matter. Might be hard to believe but not all of us agree with you.

For the record im not a skeptic either, I do believe in ghosts, ufos, etc and have had my own unexplained experiences. But that doesnt mean I believe the first thing someone says. Its amazing how many people on this thread simply agreed with you without asking any questions.

Please dont label us as being small / narrow minded just because we dont agree with what youre saying. To me that seems a little childish and shows you are running out of ideas to keep this thread alive. I often find if someone resorts to insults it shows signs that theyre unable to prove their point.

Quick question.. did you take any photos of the lights exploding or the glass on the floor, or the electrician who was fixing them.. this would help back up your story.

Look forward to your next post / photos.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Well you got a few things wrong, first i'm a guy and that's my girlfriends stuff

second you have no proof that any of the photos are fake, whereas i have proof of the paranormal that has not been debunked yet using proper techniques

well i am not the first person in this thread to ask you about the girly things so it is not my fault you didnt answer them and left it open to be believed.

no kidding this is probly the first thread on ats ive ever been on the skeptics side, realy,

and i did post proof, i replicated your hoax material, that is all thats needed isnt it? i even used the exact same method you confessed...long shutter.

what threw me over the top was when you tryed to pass off the clear spark of a lighter for something paranormal, not just that but it was AFTER i posted a picture showing the exact same thing, i replicated your results with the same suspected method.

that is the nature of disproving something, and proving it to be a hoax,

in this world you need solid evidence to prove something, if your evidence is inconclusive and believe me it is. then you must find harder evidence,

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

You realise that second photo was my attempt at re creating the same image. None of you could so i gave it a shot.

i wanted show show you the difference between a real and a fake so i tried replciating an image myself and i think you can clearly see that the fake i tried to replicate simply cannot work..

but then i thought nope bad idea i should remove it... I thought by adding a photo i tried to create myself it would make everyone not think the other photos i took were real so i removed it, but at least you can now clearly see whats real and whats fake

should help you make up your mind on the other photos. Anyway wow some of you are just plain rude. There is no need for that.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Alienslayer]

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Alienslayer]

This is on Page 6. You are right. It's a bad idea and it does affect your credibility. It's the reason I have stop examine your photos. You claim we can't re create the same image therefore you want to 'test' us with your next images, lead me to believe we're just wasting our time.

Well good luck to you and have a nice day. Thanks for sharing your story.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join