It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG it's back

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hi guys well again it happend, i'm sure you read my first thread about my experience..

well tonight i tried to stay clear minded had dinner early as usual and fell to sleep early 10 ish did my prayers ect... well..

well suddenly i'm dreaming again this wierd dream... i'm running and this time i manage to turn around this dark cloud this darkness a shadow is behind me in my dream i start to choke get heavy breathing and i feel like i'm been sucked into nothingness an open hole of darkness and despair and then i awaken

I'm now really pissed off i wake up to the same nightmare i'm annoyed, well i get up to have a drink when my light out in the loungroom goes out. now i'm just really angry cos i replaced the globe so i walk out to fix it and leave it on. ( after the other night i have a light on)

And as i'm out there changing it i hear clapping from my room, i thought perhaps i left my laptop on and it was doing stupid sounds as internet pop up ads do so i ignore it and fix the light, i turn it on and go bak to my room.. then things get a little wierd..

i tuck myself back in and i hear a loud bang. it was as if someone dropped a brick or more so slammed it in the loungroom..

I'm naturally shocked and i sit upright thinking what the hell fell over... As i walk out the room gets icy cold on me. been 2am in the morning i think yeh typical must be a draft... so i turn the heater on and go back

i get back to bed again and the heater shuts off.. just like that. i get up ... i look at the temp guage and think for crying out louyd why is nothing working tonight and as i turn around to go back to bed i see a shadow move.. it was so very fast it darted from the doorway to well nowhere from what i could track it.... then i hear my name been called.... as if from a distance. drawn out long and slow... well i still see the shadow out of the corner of my eye but it keeps moving as if it's behind me watching me always.

now i'm kinda worried i'm thinking not again this things back i had a feeling it was living of my fear so i thought i'd try and turn all the lights on well... nothing the lights now don't work!!!
so now with no option i decide i'm not staying inside ..

so now i am typing this outside under the moon light in my back yard because going in doors is just too worrying

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Lol? u serious,

i heard paranormal activity 2 is coming, u should take a shot and send a script for the 3rd. keep up the good work!

Get a camera and start recording!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Huh, interesting experiences! You say you've had this happen before? I'd be pretty freaked out, however you're right about entities like that feeding off of fear. Don't let anything like that control or mess up your life...gotta stay strong. And yeah, some camera footage/pics would be great..

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

It has only very recently and on ATS that I have ever heard about this and It creeps me out...

Here is why...

The Black Man (by shamus78) [ATS]

My post is at the bottom of the 2nd page.

Personal Disclosure: Focus on the love and avoid the anger and fear OK!

Edited to add... Sending you and whatever spookyness is troubling you currently with heaps of Love RIGHT NOW [and next 10 mins concentrated prayer]. Feel free to bask in it and soak it up OK!

[edit on 8-8-2010 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienslayer

I once had a weird experience that your post reminded me of. I was making notes on a tape recorder for a book that I was trying to write.

I was in the bathtub recording some material. After I got out of the tub and played the tape back, There was a demonic voice in the background for a few seconds. It was speaking in a low hellish whispering-like voice.

Before anybody asks, I no longer have the tape. I destroyed it along with over 400 hours of tapes that I had made while trying to write this book.

But I remember that I felt some fear after that, being in the house alone at night, and I wished that I could be somewhere else.

Get back inside and get some evidence!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I've never heard of a ghost/demon/alien or any other entity attacking a skeptic.

Easy solution!! Become a skeptic. Go looking for it, try to catch a picture or recording. Stand in the dark, in your room and dare it to come out. (might want to have someone come over and be a witness in case it does come out.,)

Declare your sovereignty over your home, and then sleep well.

If this thing is sneaking around in the shadows and playing tricks with appliances, then it is nothing to fear. Show it who is boss, and make it leave, or make a friend out of it.

(I had a very, very nice warm haunting experience just this last week. I do books for a very old art museum in an old plantation home. I had to work past midnight last week, and weird art, old creaky buildings, and midnight alone do not mix well. I kept thinking how spooky it "should" be, but instead it was so nice and warm and inviting. I felt so welcomed and comfortable, that I actually stuck around an extra hour and walked through all the rooms and looked at the art under the low light. I don't know how that old place got such a warm aura, but it sure was nice.)

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Poltergeist. Get a cat for a pet. I don't think poltergeists like cats. Maybe the cat messes with it's energy in some way.

Had a poltergeist experience myself. I have three indoor cats. The poltergeist left without urging.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Oh dear, you crack me up, that's a funny experience, I got a hysterical laugh

It's okay, nothing to fear lol it's just a shadow ghost having some fun with you. A cheeky ghost and the only way you'll beat them at their game is to accept that your not the only one living in that house.

However if it bother's you that much, try not to show any fear, go back into your house, and ask politely, "Thankyou for this experience, and can you please leave this house".

That's all you have to say, if it choose's not to then it's not so funny afterall and you should seek a medium to help this entity find its way back to the Light.

All The Best.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well i'm inside now i miss my pet dog my dog was always good at keeping this sorta evil away. i've taken a few photos but nothing i took a move nothing i even tried a voice sesion but nothing showed up

sorry i really wanted to try and capture it but there just aint nothing. it seems it is toying with me then taking off

i'll leave the vidoe on record when i feel like i'm, just about to sleep and see what comes up.

in the meantime my lights are all on and the music is on playing jazz

i've only ever caught a shadow person once and that was at the local beach/carpark area i felt something following me i stopped did a long exposure and there it was i posted it a while ago.

well it's what showed up anyway hope u can explain it. never ever been able to get anything similar yet

well it's now 3.30am the "spooky feeling" is gone so time for bed anyone wanna see the photo let me know its old mind u but maybe can help to explain what i saw or what i think i saw

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Please post the photo.

This is getting interesting.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This is just my own personal opinion, based on my beliefs and experiences.

Prayers of deliverance seem warranted in what you are describing.

If you are interested or would like to try and see if these would give you some help, I will post them, as I am not able to send U2U's as of yet.

God Bless you~

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

If it's anything like I saw two year's ago from this Summer break from Millitary camp up in Gratham in the UK I had an encounter with a nine foot being and was the most fkin horrific thing I have ever seen my life and was standing right opposite me whilst I awoke in my bed in the barrack's.

Might not believe me, but I'm not fooling around whatever it was, was there for a reason.

Saying that I too had to sign a contract not to speak of the exact detail's of it but I'm telling you lot whatever it was, it was real, I wasn't the only witness.

As for the shadow ghost don't try and be smart! Your only gonna get yourself hurt by playing games with it.

I would strongly advise you seek for a strong medium who can force it to leave your home.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
hi look this is the only photo i have it's years old and was taken in a car park. this has been going on for a while but it stopped for a period of time.

it used to be frequent and then stopped then a few years later re occur

anyway the story behind this photo is i stopped in a car park on my way home.. the beach was nice at night the stars nice and i wanted to get a nice photo of the ocean/stars togehter where i live well i got the "spooky feelings" as i did back then and well this time was different. i had the feeling of someone watching me over my shoulder

well i thought ok whatever i'll give it a go i started taking random long exposure shots in the hope i could get a moving shadow tracking across my screen well in turn what i got was a lot different.

it has mass it has reflection it seems almost as if for a second it entered our realm before passing back into it's own!!!

here it is. this is what i took so i'll let you decide it's the only one i ever managed to get of such a being

EDIT: scroll to the right to see it. let me know what u think

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Alienslayer]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I can make out the legs, the knees, and the armless, headless torso.

If it's real, it's Classic.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I think that's an amazing shot of something. I never weigh-in on these paranormals. This is different.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
hmmm i've gone over and over i thought ok what can cause this and i'm stuck

i cannot see a head but look where it's head should be and u can see the red eyes.

also look besides the legs u can make out it's arms

it's very well.. i dunno.. i prfer not to look at it cos i've seen it a few times now and i don'tv like looking at the photo

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

EDIT TO ADD: (You posted your above note at the same time I was 'cropping' the photo. Now that I read you don't like to look at the picture just let me know and I will gladly remove this one.)

On to Post:

WOW! That is SO COOL!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce3d29baadf5.jpg[/atsimg]

This has to be one of my favorite pics ever of (what I call) the 'Whistling Man'. I'll write up a post about 'it' someday, but not quote yet.

In the mean time THANK YOU X 1000 for posting your pic.

In thanks I cut it down for you to make for easier viewing - but the 'big pic' you've got is just grand!

peace

[edit on 8-8-2010 by silo13]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
come on ... grab a camera and start recording everything

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
look the photo is a few years old i've tried with modern technology and everything but had no luck. never before have i seen a shadow person or ghostly figure appear on long exposure without leaving a trail let alone so dark so thick it reflects!

i mean just wow i'vem gone over it thought maybe a tree maybe a car light but nothing can remove the fact it's a human or somewhat human looking shadow form

it's ok mate leave the cropped photo for others to see and diagnose their own opinions on

as for me it's now 5am nothing else scary inside i have had no luck catching anything on camera so off to bed soon

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I agree, if activity is high get as much recording equipment as possible and detail your experiences, there are people here who will be very helpful as long as they have as much information as possible.

As for the picture, i am not an expert and first impressions really shook me. Hopefully some ats'ers can come along and shed some light onto the situation.

Winc(-(

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join