It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Ahhh yes the emerald tablets such funny things they are.

"Know ye, O man, that far in the future,invaders shall come from out of the deep.Then awake, ye who have wisdom.Bring forth my ship and conquer with ease.Deep 'neath the image lies my secret.Search and find in the pyramid I built."

I love that line "Bring Forth my SHIP and conquer with ease" good old times

Peace

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Hi AdonaiChristBless,

We are leaving this thread now as what needed to be said has been and we see no purpose in continueing to debate, if you dont get it by now then you probably wont get it this cycle.

I don't know what more I can say, I've tried to be patient with you and ask questions to better understand where you're coming from. This hasn't been a debate it's more like me asking questions and you sometimes avoiding them or going on about how others don't live up to your expectations and that everyone is not worthy of making it to a better place unless they think the same way as you do or as you put it 'share the same perspective.'

IMO ET... you have had the patience of a saint with this individual.

"This hasn't been a debate it's more like me asking questions and you sometimes avoiding them or going on about how others don't live up to your expectations and that everyone is not worthy of making it to a better place unless they think the same way as you do"

Which is why I ignored this deceiver a long time ago. ACB knows what what they are doing...twisting and manipulating information given to help humankind ascend. I am familiar with the Law of One, and I hold the Ra Material close to my heart. I've also given the HH readings a thrice over..

ACB is taking the information and using it plant seeds of doubt..

reminds me of the message given to mankind by someone else who came to help... yehoshua. The message has been horrifically distorted for STS and to feed the ego.

Godz~

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Double post...

Sorry bout that... hehehe..

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Godz Enigma]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Godz Enigma

Hi Enigma

It is very nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the thread.

Love and Light to you

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I would really like to learn more about what you mean by the criteria being met for all 3 densities in which all lessons must be complete?

When one is in school and wants to go into grade 4 does one not have to understand all of grade 3 in preparation for grade 4, so does one have to past the year in order to move on or does one get set back a year to repeat the lessons once more?

I'm still trying to figure out what you believe in exactly when it comes to the densities etc.?

Densities are limitations placed through laws which generate specific reality experiences for purpose of learning certain lesson criteria s to prepare for the next density above. so think of a School.

Do you believe that all things on Earth have a soul?

No.

Do elements have a soul?

No but a consciousness projection linked to angelic essence.

Does hot lava have a soul?

No but has a consciousness projection.

Do rocks have a soul?

No. but has a consciousness projection.

Do trees have a soul?

Yes imprint, because are aware of them-self and what need to develop.

Do insects have a soul?

Yes imprint same as above.

Do fish have a soul?

Do birds have a soul?

Do animals have a soul?

Yes imprint same as above but closer to developing into complex so can experience humanoid perspective.

Please further share some of your beliefs for better clarification.

Very well soul imprints occur moment the form become aware it is a form, so awareness of itself creates a imprint from the consciousness projection' intelligent energy' which acts like a seed developing into it own tree.

There is also a complicated thing as well to explain that is in bible texts which speaks of the sons of Adam and the sons of Cain, it is a symbolic representation of souled individuals and soul imprints which are STS focused so almost like a artificial soul, these individuals are psychopaths in our world and dangerous to the souled individuals who have developed their complex, one could say demons possess such people.

We can probably explain the soul's memory complex better if we refer to the idea of merkabah, imagine that you are developing a vessel in which is of light in which will allow you to travel into the higher density realms, that eventually that vessel will become you when you return to light when complete the lessons of the higher density realms. Don't forget that light is knowledge hence by gathering knowledge you create light within yourself, this light acts as armour for you against darkness, for darkness is ignorance and light is awareness.

In context of quantum reality one could understand it both by idea of binary as well as idea in bible of breath of God, both intake and the out-take, imagine that in every moment existence is formed and unformed simultaneously that in every moment that you make a choice a future based on that choice is created within it limitations of possibilities, that futures beyond the lower cycles manifest as opportunities of bridging if the correct lessons are experienced 'choices' to create them, so imagine that the correct choices in completing lessons is the material to build the bridge and the effort in seeking is the labour to construct it. So do you understand why we have said some people are not yet 'Family of Light' the spark that was given must become the flame so that it may unite with other flames into a Sun.

So do you now what is really occurring with the newagers 'love and light' approach.

Thanks for taking the time to share.

LOVE & PEACE
Respectfully
Best Wishes!

[edit on ECDT1111AugAM41 by ET_MAN]

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
You reality is at the whim of your observation.

If you want to see life, then you see and experience life. If you see death, then you will see and experience death. You guys are overcomplicating everything. The law of one is a tool, just like everything else. Use it to finish building your house and then you will no longer need it.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

You judge us we judge you, we can tell you now you wont be ascending with the perspective that you hold right now your choice maybe look into Cassiopeia material so can further understand things and perhaps make the harvest.

We see you repeating the cycles once more of this density. You even went as far as to insult the 'Holy-Spirit' you are example of blasphemy the type of person who in past killed those of the light who came to help this world 'perhaps there's a reason we said that to you'.

You choice in end but we would caution you to be sure that what you saying is truth before you inject venom from your fangs.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Archangel In Training

Thank You.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

You talk about STO....but you promote a STS event which is ascension for the self.

IT doesnt matter how much service you are to others in this life...if your final seeking if for the self improvement, then the person is still much seeking for STS.

STS is not a bad thing always, for there is a very positive path of STS. But still, one should be able to admit and be aware of what service ascension of self is.

A true path of STO revolves around not a self ascension, but a rising in vibration of much more and many then the self. The mind/spirit complex is not worried with reaching a 'home' or utopia....for they are only concerned with what ever is needed to help the all...the others, and are willing to allow the body complex they incarnate to , to be used by the Spirit complex to reach others, be examples to others, hold a vibration of love for others, even be willing to incarnate as a victim if it lets another self learn something of importance.

Take all the children who are suffering in this world....they are not all here paying a karmic debt. Many are here by choice, to be the mirror for the world to look into and learn from. Offering of self, back to the all....is the highest service.

If people are claiming they understand that they are ONE with all things....they do not need the path os STS anymore..but still may choose to take this path because they do not fully understand or expect the need to detach from the self. So they still seek things like 'salvation for self' or ascension for self.

The mechanics of the cycles and orders are perfect...and they work perfectly without the intervention of man telling another man the way. Many came here in hopes to understand the path of STO and let go of the self....but are not reaching the goal they came for. This is not right or wrong....for if they are not ready, their deepest being will not seek STO fully with every part of their being. They may think one thing while in the body complex, but after being released from the body complex, they will see why they are not letting go of the self....and they will be provided with more opportunities to learn about the need of being STO and abandoning the path of STS.

YES, we all need to take the path of STS first....but many think the are 'done learning' here, seeking to leave here....when they still have much to learn about a souls highest purpose. Many thing they are in STO...but they refuse to abandon the path of self.

We are one in spirit....in STO...the need and desires of self is not what maters to that complex...but it starts to live then for the Divine will...which only works for the ALL of Spirit. The Spirit made the first offering of self, and we, in the cycle that returns full circle, must learn why we must offer self back to the Spirit.

I claim this is what I learned, through the Holy Spirit. I wont call it a truth for others or a fact for the world...one can only share what they have experienced and interpreted. I take no offense that others may not listen to me like you do. All you can do is share you personal experiences and be thankful that many are doing this here on Earth right now. So many sharing experiences across the world with each other is a huge stepping stone in the awakening of many people...making them look deeper, making them ask questions, making them glance within.

There is nothing to fear or worry about...for the design of Spirit into life is perfect and works just fine without intervention of a Creator becoming ONE man. The Creator is within every single man, and on the path of STO, this is what makes one finally see the need to abandon the need for self.

Outside of the veil is not what really matters...for we can all make the correct choice outside of the veil. The choice must be made within the veil, so the intent and understanding is true. This dimension is where many come to make that choice, test their deepest core being. Many come to take the test...few find the way. This is not a mistake...this is not in error....it is perfect.

When a sphere tips the balance of true STO over STS....THEN...there can be a ascension that matters. Until then, STO complexes most likely will stay with the sphere until that happens. Not because that is what the self seeks, but because they understand what the Spirit seeks and is living for the Divine.

I see some here that are blocked to the STO path because they have not accepted Earth for what it is....so they can only stand to consider leaving Earth. They cant understand the need for the duality and catalysts here, so they in know way can begin to understand what the purpose the Spirit has with such a Sphere. They will continue to seek in the path of self, for they cant fathom the thought of offering to stay in such a place.

There are many reasons why a being wont see purpose or need or actions, of true STO. Its not wrong, its not right...it just IS...and its perfect. It will evolve, it needs no intervention, it needs no supernatural event to take place.

All is well...promoting fear to get people to listen is not the way of the Great Creator whose design is perfect. If you find imperfections within the design....you are just not ready to accept it for what it is. And this is OK!

We are loved unconditionally, the path will never be forced, it must be learned, in a personal way. We will walk many paths that are not, before we can see the path that is.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

You know it is amusing to a king when a fool trys to tell him how the kingdom should be run...

You dont understand we are the bridge you can choose to cross with us or some of the others like us or remain that is the point, we are able to create a bridge so that you can learn the lessons at a faster pace than was possible before.

Your ascension personally is your self love, understand that some you love now might not be ready to ascend into the 4th density, you will have to let go of them to understand true unconditional love and allow them to continue with their lessons. This is not STS to do infact us here as light now are offering people a option you can refuse our boats and drown in the sea or let us offer you a hand and pull you a board we have the navigation plans to safely sail the waves to the shore 'it is in our knowledge but you choose to accept or deny us'.

If I was truely STS I would be of by myself doing as I need to ascend instead of sharing it with others and putting up with all the stones thrown while I do so.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I have heard the part about primordial soup before, and then win52 brought this up as well, though he admitted to lifelong experiences with reptilians, and presented this as the draco/reptililian control over earth. So he was working on ascension as if it was the only way to avoid this.

This would mean negatives were in control of everything, this does not come from positivity.

Also, my friend, the seeker_713, on his nde thread, also discussed this in terms of a technology called the "living game" where souls are rewiped in a soul trap technology, so as to avoid the false light upon death and ask for help, say "home" as you soul knows home and the tunnel out. This was his concept, and I think I read it is connected to Enki/Enlil, and Sumar, and in later times, the Superman Project, Montaulk, since the technology was someohow mangled, so currently the net around the earth is damaged, more are waking up and remembering, but they were trying to resurrect it.

Basically, I have no fears at all. I've experienced HS, and she sees all here as children and loves them, even the leaders and the renegades. We have to have faith in what we believe in, be it Creator or Higher Self, basically Higher Power and that it is very Loving and Benevolent and that there is a perfect plan for all of us. Negatives don't run this universe, they are only allowed so much because of free will and law of consequence, but in the end, free will cannot be harmed, and negative beings have no power over those gaining in Love.

I'm trying to bring this up, because I was very curious where win52 got such a depressing negative thought that the reptilians had such powers over people.

Also I share LeoVirgo's concepts on ascension. I had a meditational experience where I saw an instant shift and my entire family changed in the twinkling of an eye. However, it could easily have been from a disaster.

The point is, if that was the result, then focusing on it is not as important as truly putting your relationships in order, and truly loving.

Trying to resolve difficulties in your life, and taking responsibility, even when you may have been more wronged than anything because of past or past life contributions, and also just because if your waking up and seeing more, there is more responsibility to be the one to be concilitary and loving, to be the most mature.

I read a thread yesterday about a officer shooting a dog at a dog park. There was a lot of anger expressed on that thread.e

I was thinking about humanity in general. There are many good people, with strong ideas of virutes, but at the same time, we tend to react quickly when wronged, and feel outrage, and want it to be addressed immediatley. This is a pot they stir alot, with the Mexicans and Middle East, they can make hate-ons happen really fast for the masses when the leaders/corporate heads want to.

I've been being led to a person attempt to not react, try to always take the responsibility and love everyone, but its more natural for humans to react.

Do humans have to overcome themselves and their reactiveness wishing to see justice and anger over injustice to move ahead?

I've been praying about this.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

You judge us we judge you, we can tell you now you wont be ascending with the perspective that you hold right now your choice maybe look into Cassiopeia material so can further understand things and perhaps make the harvest.

We see you repeating the cycles once more of this density. You even went as far as to insult the 'Holy-Spirit' you are example of blasphemy the type of person who in past killed those of the light who came to help this world 'perhaps there's a reason we said that to you'.

You choice in end but we would caution you to be sure that what you saying is truth before you inject venom from your fangs.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

The Spirit, forgives them, for what they do not know. This is the perfect way to know...you are not speaking for the Holy Spirit by using threats and negative cautions.

Love them, for what every path they are on and what ever they are still in need of learning, is right where they are to be.

Progression is Spirit should not be forced. In fact, it cant be forced. You cant make leaps without personal understanding....personal understanding can only occur through each body/mind/spirit complex in its own due time, when its ready.

You would be a bigger help to humanity to love unconditionally and forgive them for what they do not know.

In peace, I come to you.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Are we talking to a wall? we feel as if something is blocking us showing you what is happening to you and reason it occurs.

What we have told you all is the 'Truth' some are not ready for such things some think it is harsh to reveal such things for you, but this is how one becomes truely enlightened, if you seek 'Truth' your going to have to accept it as it comes even if you dont like what you hear and want to put your head in the sand like a Ostrich.

We are the love and light you are seeking yet you label us negative and 'Evil' because what we had to say does not agree with your 'perspective' you deny us yet seek answers from us, what a insane world we live in that you can not recognise your answers being shown through a vessel of the 'Creator' you pray for guidence but when it does come you ignore it.

How can we help those who do not think they need help, understand it is to respect freewill we would leave if imposing on your choices, it is our duty as the light to go up against the darkness 'ignorance' to reveal to you the truth 'holy-spirit' you have freewill to deny us and remain in darkness or accept us and come into the light we can give you the seeds, but you must be the one who looks after them who waters it daily and watches it grow who gives it sunlight and nutures it in love, if you do this you will establish the tree of life within.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

[edit on 26-8-2010 by AdonaiChristBless]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Do not assume we hold grudges the moment a soul truely seeks to learn we will be there no matter if they killed us in past lifes, tortured us or not; showing true rependence will be given forgiveness.

Do as you so choose with the information but if you judge us we will reveal you, snakes are good at hidding in the grass...

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Might I ask when this was cause my temples started pulsating and I felt energy

Also Thank you.

Love and Light to you

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Do not assume we hold grudges the moment a soul truely seeks to learn we will be there no matter if they killed us in past lifes, tortured us or not; showing true rependence will be given forgiveness.

Do as you so choose with the information but if you judge us we will reveal you, snakes are good at hidding in the grass...

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

You should love them, even if they are not truly seeking to learn.

You are not the only one that can feel the need to reveal things to others. It is a persons nature to share with others their thoughts and hearts.

There is such a thing as being on the fence...between STS and STO.

In your last post....you mentioned a 'KING'.

Explain who this 'King' is. For it should not be a hierarchy...in Spirit, there is no Hierarchy, there is only ONENESS>

BTW>..I never used the word grudges. I said that you use threats and negative cautions. Which serves no purpose.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I've left a controlling patriarchal religion. In fact, its hard to leave them, because they talk the same as you do, that anyone questioning anything is a sinner, and there will be hells fire, so it makes it hard to explore other ideas. I love Yeshua, his walk, his message, but divorced from the Judaic religions. Then I was given a series of visions. One was being a small child on a beach, picking up each grain of sand and looking at it from all sides and putting it in a bucket. I examine and search for everything.

Well, the small child was told to chose the path that made her happy, and she wasnt expected to know these things but to love.

When I doubted this, I was shown another vision, a ball and chain on my ankle, and asked if I wanted to continue wearing it.

In any case, sufficient to say, I'm free. And all are progressing. No one has any power over souls like that.

They often repeat Groundhog Day style until they get it right. Which reminds me of a bloodline, wealthy family from Indonesia, young man, telling me we had had this conversation 4 or 5 times, but that this time I was going to be OK, he was not. I didn't know what it meant until I read ET_MAN's threads, but was worried about him so kept trying to get him to go within, connect to himself and higher self, and meditate. He was much like anohter young friend of mine on this thread, disturbed, unhappy and needing some clarity and love and that always gets to me. Right away need to help a bit.

Thick headed about being told to follow your thougths, you bet!

I have my own guidance and trust myself, my Higher Self best. I also trust everyones Higher Self, and take problems to them in meditation, and sungazing.

In my perspective, your way is very controlling and fear based.

People can believe all sorts of things, if they wish to. Because its the love in their heart and willingness to work on their reltaionships and life problems that matter the most and how they view the world and wish for eden and equality/peace. In fact, if they're in religions, or dogmas, such as what you believe, they should be extra careful to find the high ground, the white squares in the faith (the masonic checkerboard white and black floor). One way is judgmetnal and would stone people to death, and force others to believe by tying a religion into politics, and the other way is personal faith, no forcing and forgiving. Thats the high ground.

So anyone can believe what they choose, but....in this mix of many choices, I'm really happy and grateful for my experiences and also seek to learn from others, because, no one learns in a vacuum of ideas, we graviate best to things that help us in a bounty of ideas.

Infinity is the key and answers a lot of questions.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

You should love them, even if they are not truly seeking to learn.

You are not the only one that can feel the need to reveal things to others. It is a persons nature to share with others their thoughts and hearts.

There is such a thing as being on the fence...between STS and STO.

In your last post....you mentioned a 'KING'.

Explain who this 'King' is. For it should not be a hierarchy...in Spirit, there is no Hierarchy, there is only ONENESS>

BTW>..I never used the word grudges. I said that you use threats and negative cautions. Which serves no purpose.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by LeoVirgo]

Do not assume we dont we are giving you all the highest love possible by revealing to you the knowledge of the 'holy-spirit' such knowledge demons are afraid off, this knowledge is the key to your survival in what is coming and we are only one of the teachers who hold such others are the material you have said but it seems you do not listen to it but take your own perspective from it, just like preachers did of our teachings in the past through the bible and look at the mess that caused.

You percieve it as threats and negative cautions we percieve it as revealing natural laws and warnings to children from loving parents...

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Now imagine what kind of a world we might have, if no matter what each of us believed we did this:

Dr Hew Len 1 of 9, ho'oponopono

Taking responsiblity, asking that all that separates us from another, and how we are seeing them in a negative way, is erased (both this life and imagining long past life connections). Instead we wish to cleanse this and see everyone as whole, healthy, well connected to their Source, themselves, loving, creative and open to receive their inner nudges and guidance.

Love is the answer.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

You know it is amusing to a king when a fool trys to tell him how the kingdom should be run...

"And whosoever shall say, Thou Fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

Besides which, in history, the court fool always influenced the king's decisions.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join