It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Godz Enigma

I can feel the energy of most on this thread, and yours is akin to my friends. And the other energies, I will keep to myself because its something I don't want to be a stumbling block to anyone with, but have shared with a few friends. In my own extended family there are members, who are very controlling and very sexual, also, who are that, and in source I can sense their forms, they're annanuki in source. But more idealistic. A lot of the problems in our family came from this attempt to blend the two different energies from my grandparents, mother and myself, with this other side.

But now I'm seeing that this is not the only way. We're not meant to be opposites or enemies. We walked different paths, for some time, but our souls are all the same in source, we are unique vibrations of Light, the sunlight , the rays, we beam in for lessons, and this is a testing ground.

I do not follow new age ideas, even if they sound similar, they come from personal experiences, and contemplating things that those whose energy drew me, suggested, and then again, more personal experiences. But I think its all about love, and seeing the light behind the masks we all wear.

I think we've all walked in various paths, and made some errors, and learnt from them the hard way. Its time to grow to the next level of love.

The test here are low grade love ones: nwo, facism, poverty, homelessness, control, cosmic events that could affect us.

If negatives come back on a cylce, ie. the Mayan calendar one, they can only come if our hearts are preparing the ground for them. If we're working on producing positivity they won't have any room in our hearts, in our homes, in our nations.

I love you too...
Thank you for the lesson.

"I do not follow new age ideas, even if they sound similar, they come from personal experiences, and contemplating things that those whose energy drew me, suggested, and then again, more personal experiences. But I think its all about love, and seeing the light behind the masks we all wear."

We are the Same there. I know what your saying..and i know it's true...
All i can tell you is my OWN truth's... what I've known and felt as a child.. what i've seen... What has been revealed to me lately. I bet our stories are similar. =o)

As far as communicating with those like ACB, We all have a purpose. There is a reason, I feel, the Service to Self is 50% and Service to Others is 51% and above...

Love & Light

Godz~

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ASOUL
reply to post by Annee

SO Let's Pump that HEART with LOVE and imagining that LOVE ENERGY on QUORUM HEART introducing positive energy LIKE TAG TEAM Sending LOVE.

An energetic bundling of PURE LOVE.

LOVE energy directed at heart centers.

A Gift OF LOVE To Reinforcing The soul heart-based.

I do a lot of "standing on the moon". A visualization where I can see planet earth - how beautiful it is - how small it really is in the vastness of the universe - how sad it is that "we" (humans) separate ourselves.

I like to visualize standing there - - opening my arms wide (opening my heart) letting gold "fairy dust" (pure love) sprinkle down on living earth and all its souls.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I figure I am what I am. If the ego needs to be shed, it will be shed by my future experiences. I don't have much temperance or patience, and I haven't felt love since that incident with the light I felt many months ago. All I can do is have faith that the Creator will accept me the way I am or teach me what needs to be taught.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The concept of soul imprints or formation, versus the truth is something that we really need to get past. There are people who's walls crumble within, and their soul gives them memories. Not just online, my own friends as well, a child we knew since he was 2. A beautiful, intelligent but somewhat fierce young man much like his grandmother. They also believe in tough love a little more than me.

We are infinite, our souls have walked long journeys in the cosmos. This cosmos school can take a long time for us to freely internalize love,and unity, equality, to find peaceful ways to problem solve, to bear with others and even receive a wound but not give one if necessary.

That is a hard one for anyone to do, by the way.

They would have people believe they must follow yet antoher version of the pyramid religions and accept the living game, redoing life from primordical levels up.

Instead, we need to work on how we relate to others, and improve that, for that is all the duality is reduced to in souls really, is relationship problems.

And then trust our soul knows home in the end, not to fall into a game or someone else's plan, but to say, home, home, home.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
I figure I am what I am. If the ego needs to be shed, it will be shed by my future experiences. I don't have much temperance or patience, and I haven't felt love since that incident with the light I felt many months ago. All I can do is have faith that the Creator will accept me the way I am or teach me what needs to be taught.

What happened with the light?

seeeeecond liiiiiiiine

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Just because you mentioned 2 year old.

I am my 2 1/2 year old grandson's primary care taker. His dad past from Leukemia on Christmas morning before he was a month old. A joyous occasion as he fought to live to spend Christmas with his family (even in a coma).

What is amazing is he crossed over in perfection. He'd had a very troubled life. His mother is not mentally stable. He was deep into drugs and alcohol. At the time of his crossing - he was in love with my daughter - was free of drugs and alcohol - working in a job he loved - had joined the Spiritual Living church - and had a new son.

I let my grandson just be who he is without interference for 2 years so he and his daddy could have that time together. The other night my grandson who sleeps in bed with me - opened his eyes - said the word Psychic - then went back to sleep.

Life is full of surprises - - I'm open to whatever comes next

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I never meant it as more than from personal beliefs, and found the way you posted, straight out from your inner knowledge and feelings honest and refreshing.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Basically I read the Book of John broke down and started crying because it said that "God is love" and if you do not know love, you do not know God. I was convinced I would be separated from God for eternity.

The very same night I felt the presence of a light, and with that presence love, bliss, peace, freedom, all sorts of wonderful feelings. The light had filled me up, and I was radiating it from myself, through a hole in my palm (moments before it was hurting like a nail was going through it, and after this experience I could feel the hole, and feel a wet substance dripping out through it, though it wasn't physically there), and I felt love for all people in the world. It felt like pure bliss, but the feeling wore off after a while, but I really do believe there is a Holy Spirit that is a comforter. The things I felt most during this experience was boundless love and light. There was no feelings that could compare with this, not even feelings one may have as a child.

But yes, that was the experience of the light. I believe God is the light at the end of the tunnel that NDErs see and feel, and hell is just a place they call Void.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

The pixie dust is a wonderful reminder.

I will often see myself outside of earth, shining light, sometimes colored light like blue for healing and peace, and pink for love, and holding it over and wihtin the earth and oceans and every heart. For some reason a few times this has happened, songs just came up surrounding me. Also, the light has spread spontaneoulsy passing out beyond the milky way itself, in huge bursts that seemed assisted.

I must note that this is in meditations and they seem spontaneous, what occurs, that I'm joining in with many light beings doing this.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Annee

The pixie dust is a wonderful reminder.

I will often see myself outside of earth, shining light, sometimes colored light like blue for healing and peace, and pink for love, and holding it over and within the earth and oceans and every heart.

I pretty much just use white & gold light - - all encompassing energy.

If I chose specifics - would I be leaving something out?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I use golden white light, and then sensed to also use, blue, and pink. Same with a few friends who were not feeling well. I imagined standing in their room and held light over it and over them. I had that done to me, and was healed, it was pink light that helped, its very all emcompassing because it stands for Love, and in the chakra system, you can see the heart chakra as either green or pink. When I do a heart chakra meditation, I've had really connective moments with others, my son for example, and was seeing it through his eyes. He had stormed off outside, and then within minutes of the meditation ending he came back and crawled into bed with me and I shared that I knew how happy he'd been where we used to live, and we talked about where some of his pain was coming from, and how loved he is anyway, and he just sagged with releif.

When my grandmother died, I couldn't get to her. She was so loved. I knew before she even became ill that she was going to go home soon. I had a dream where she met with mom and me, and while I couldn't remember exactly what was said, I woke knowing she was telling us what her plans were, and what would be happening next. And then out of the blue, she became very ill,and needed a shunt put in her lungs, and had surgery. She almost recoverd, but then went quickly. I couldnt get there, and kept sending love in heart chakra meditations. I was standing in her room in my mind, telling her how much I loved her, and that we all wished her to be well again, she was such an inspiration to everyone, but that, it was up to her and if she was going home, that was alright too. I saw my grandfather there waiting and eager to take his beloved back home, and knew even while she was getting better that he was still there, kind of transformed grandpa too, not the dark haired norewegian he was but, a blond angel looking grandpa. Seemed like my own soul family to me too.

In any case, I kept bathing the room, sending all of my green heart chakra energy and it was very connective and felt like I was there anyway, for I was in spirit. I really miss my grandparents.

I just sort of go with the flow, feel the nudge and change it around a bit, kind of spontaneously.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
White Light is the combination of all colors. So I just use white. You know me - simplicity.

I use gold in my visualization of fairy dust -- well because its a visualization and the gold reflects light an sparkles as it falls. Its pretty.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Have you had experiences with the chakra meditations and if so, do you use white light for all the energy centers too? I guess colors come to me because as an artist I'm attracted to them, and also, each holds a frequency of its own, vibration. So its more just intuitive, but white is a good first choice, and by the sounds of it, all you need. I just got to do things my way. My dad was a bit too controlling for me.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
4 Pages to catch up on, pff

Originally posted by Godz Enigma
You have me confused with the New Agers who only seek the light. You are right my silly little friend... i am of the Dark as well as the Light... and i returned from it all the wiser.. Know Thy Enemy.

I like you

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
We see you repeating the cycles once more of this density. You even went as far as to insult the 'Holy-Spirit' you are example of blasphemy the type of person who in past killed those of the light who came to help this world 'perhaps there's a reason we said that to you'

Love it
I'm sure the "Holy-Spirit", if it exists, wouldn't be offended
Quite amusing how "bad mouthing" something like that must mean you've killed people in the past, such a wonderful leap in logic there

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
Its about you, you want to take on a real light being let us reveal who you are shall we, you are controled directly by reptilians right now through the zeta greys your not even recycling programming they legitually are using you right now to disrupt this teaching.

You are a extremely dangerous person in real life which would be consider psychopathic you are very good at acting however as you easily decieve others in your life to gain what you want from them.

My first thought regarding "taking on a real light being" was bring it, but then I like a challenge. My second thought was this:

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
This message I write is really to all the other posters on here!

I want to give a
to all who have not resorted to the lower vibrations of the self in using the same tactics that ADONAICHRSITBLESS is using towards his other selves. Staying calm and not resorting to use of the same negative tactics (such as calling others ignorant, blind, programmed by ______ (fill in the blank with your choice)).

You get's a cookie

Originally posted by Annee
I use gold in my visualization of fairy dust -- well because its a visualization and the gold reflects light an sparkles as it falls. Its pretty.

- Phoenix

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

Thank you for the visuals.

A picture is worth a thousand words

Love - Light & Laughter

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr

My first thought regarding "taking on a real light being" was bring it, but then I like a challenge. My second thought was this:

- Phoenix

LMFAOOOOO!!! hahahaha!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Basically I read the Book of John broke down and started crying because it said that "God is love" and if you do not know love, you do not know God. I was convinced I would be separated from God for eternity.

The very same night I felt the presence of a light, and with that presence love, bliss, peace, freedom, all sorts of wonderful feelings. The light had filled me up, and I was radiating it from myself, through a hole in my palm (moments before it was hurting like a nail was going through it, and after this experience I could feel the hole, and feel a wet substance dripping out through it, though it wasn't physically there), and I felt love for all people in the world. It felt like pure bliss, but the feeling wore off after a while, but I really do believe there is a Holy Spirit that is a comforter. The things I felt most during this experience was boundless love and light. There was no feelings that could compare with this, not even feelings one may have as a child.

But yes, that was the experience of the light. I believe God is the light at the end of the tunnel that NDErs see and feel, and hell is just a place they call Void.

wow! what an experience! How has it changed you? ( i will assume it has!? lol)

I have heard of that same Love,warmth & light when people receive the holy spirit! You even had the experience with your hand... I've never talked to anyone who has experienced that.

were you scared? did you hear anything? have you noticed any vibrating or "tones" or a difference in your vision since then?

Thank you so much for sharing that

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

I love all your cat pictures by the way, too much funny and so cute! Those two cats need to get along more. The real secret is they're both light inside.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This is like a Survivor show

Someone just got voted off the Island and now the game dice rolls for the next contestant that shows up or already here

It was sort of odd yet funny from both sides of the users.

Light side: Peace man love and not hate lets relax also get laid back watch the cosmos.

Dark side: All Hail the EMPIRE!!!

Light side: No man peace and love all the way then they hug the whole dark side.

Dark side: Get off me RIGHT NOW!!!

Light side: No man we family love you all the way

That is how the light won being a unconditional pure love Hippies
except they did it without the sedatives that the old Hippies used in the old days

LOL!!!

Love and Light to all also a lot of peace.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

You know it is amusing to a king when a fool trys to tell him how the kingdom should be run...

They let it be known they were weavers, and they said they could weave the most magnificent fabrics imaginable. Not only were their colors and patterns uncommonly fine, but clothes made of this cloth had a wonderful way of becoming invisible to anyone who was unfit for his office, or who was unusually stupid.

"But he hasn't got anything on," a little child said.

The Emperor's New Clothes

I don't believe for one second that you (and all your other personalities) are anything more than some regular guy on the internet, stroking his ego with one hand and typing with the other.
It amazes me that there are people out there who take you seriously.

And now for a little nugget of wisdom: if someone tells you to listen and not question, run like hell.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join