It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Do what your heart commands you and only that. For there is freedom.

Ignore dogma and use critical thinking.

The life is self-evident in its expression. It seeks balance in all things. A few days in nature will convince any soul of this fact. For real. It’s all there, visible in the sands, the water, the air, the sun, and the moon. Balance.

And our kinsmen friends know about balance, too. Without it, those dark souls whose enterprises are foul would be consumed by the reactions to their actions. Doing good, as well as some evil, is necessary to keep from being consumed by fire. Hence, balance. Once this planet is taught this in general, a great many actions of the dark side will make sense. It’s why they are so keen into foundations and shelters and relief efforts. It’s about balance.

They’ll buy you a meal, even as they pick your pocket, so to say.

LOVE is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Hello AdonaiChristBless

From what I can gather you say that the love & light perspective of newagers is not the correct path to the truth. I'm not about to blindly follow someone, yet I do grasp what you are saying and you come off as very knowlegable on the subject.

I have a couple of questions which I have prepared because I thought this might help clarrify somethings according to what you know:

When you say the newage movement is not the right way to look at things, what exactly do you classify as newage?

Is it just specifically the teachings of love & light being all there is, because if I'm not mistaken weren't you telling us the same? Or is it because looking at it in that way leads to STS wether we are aware or not?

Do you believe the Sirian channelers to be authentic such as: Saint Germain, and the other ArchAngels watching over this planets as guardians? Or do they seem to come off as false prophets to you?

These ArchAngels speak of the Galactic Federation of Light and they have come here on a mission to help us help ourselves so to speak, from your truth does this hold a part in the onetruth that you speak of?

I always concidered these to be truthful messages, what are your thoughts on the Ascended Master Teachings?

I believe that everyone is intitled to their own view on things, I would just like to know from your experience with the creator your perception on these subjects. Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hello AdonaiChristBless

From what I can gather you say that the love & light perspective of newagers is not the correct path to the truth. I'm not about to blindly follow someone, yet I do grasp what you are saying and you come off as very knowlegable on the subject.

I have a couple of questions which I have prepared because I thought this might help clarrify somethings according to what you know:

When you say the newage movement is not the right way to look at things, what exactly do you classify as newage?

Those who perception is focused on light being only positive emotional experiences only positive perspectives and not knowledge itself in all forms even that which they call 'fearful'.

Is it just specifically the teachings of love & light being all there is, because if I'm not mistaken weren't you telling us the same? Or is it because looking at it in that way leads to STS wether we are aware or not?

Yes because their understanding of it is from a very distorted view in-fact it is mostly from a understanding of emotional pleasure, the way they are viewing it is indeed service to self.

Do you believe the Sirian channelers to be authentic such as: Saint Germain, and the other ArchAngels watching over this planets as guardians? Or do they seem to come off as false prophets to you?

A lot of that is nonsense, there is indeed a Angelic Council guardian the planets but a lot of those channellings are distorted by STS signals. The Specific information you would have to give example of but generally a lot of the newager 'love and light' information was a second attempt are creating belief systems which bind.

These ArchAngels speak of the Galactic Federation of Light and they have come here on a mission to help us help ourselves so to speak, from your truth does this hold a part in the onetruth that you speak of?

Mostly that is disinformation from distorted viewpoints but has a little truth behind it, the real STO races will no be making any contract openly with mankind in near future until after the realm borders arrival and those who ascend into 4th density STO experience are settled in.

I always concidered these to be truthful messages, what are your thoughts on the Ascended Master Teachings?

Some is truthful but every good lie has truth behind it, understand something that sounds good does not always mean it is good. If we told you love and light as it being done now in world was from the Devil what would you think have you ever heard of 'Blinded by Light' while darkness creeps from behind.

I believe that everyone is intitled to their own view on things, I would just like to know from your experience with the creator your perception on these subjects. Thanks in advance.

Love and Light are very complex lessons which begin to be learnt in 4th density STO and are completed by end of 6th density before unification with the one before as the light itself into gravity itself.

The problem we see occurring is egos are cunning people think that they are more progressed than they are because read all these materials or have some type of experience they call spiritual without discerning it at all, the fact is this world is controlled by very hostile STS forces which technology and understanding in the natural laws of universe is much more developed than humanity, every single person on earth has programs installed this included me but I recognised it and began to work and still am to remove it and it is hard work to do so because basically you are in process of de-hypnotising yourself.

You see the family of light are those who are already a part of the light we have advanced understanding in many things within the cosmos especially are enemy one could say the darkness 'STS' there is people who are pretending to be light representatives with nothing of substance at all behind their wording it is basically word salad that they have past on as has absorbed the distortions that are being networked from STS sources to restrict you from leaving this density.

One of the best groups that we can confirm are indeed family of light is the cassiopaea work many here who labelled us falsely would not like the approach that Laura and Ark have taken but it is that approach that in doing so shall it help many truly break free of the programming keeping them binded in these lower density realities.

While a soul is in the lower densities there is nothing stopping higher density STS beings from altering and using the lower densities for their own gain, example is right now mankind is a food supply for 'Evil', because mankind lives within the parameters of STS minds, therefore mankind is infected with parasites which feed upon you.

You have your choices to make we cant force you to see the situation you can continue as like for some the hypnosis is so deeply programmed they have very little chance to awaken truly in time and we have interacted with people who are in that situation in this very thread.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Hi AdonaiChristBless,

Is there anything wrong with the following quotes?

Evil be-gets Evil and Good be-gets Good.

What we are telling you is Evil is a infection in which if one does not learn to discern can possess the person leading into psychopathic behaviors which then generates karma in itself and if taken far enough into 'Evil' one will polarize within it frequency therefore progress into a more 'negative' world

What kind of life should people be living to learn?

One in which always do they question every thought every action every emotion felt, one which they question reality and what is happening in the environment at all times, one which they constantly seek the truth for the greatest good.

To put living things before material inanimate objects, to seek spirit over matter to understand consciousness in all it complex details to put effort into learning about oneself and oneself reality

To live in harmony with each other as brothers not just say it but to generate groups and communities working together as a family, but to also disassociate from wicked people as it is necessary for they will try to corrupt and manipulate the good so that they become evil, for this is the nature of such things.

To learn humbly and to not claim truth as your own but to understand truth as something one progresses towards as one learns within ones own path

to use the emotions wisely in discerning good and evil for one who is angry at seeing another being tortured maimed killed by evil is good, righteous anger is good, anger over something for oneself such as something going wrong that you did not want to happen in your expectation is bad anger is ego 'false self'.

How do you choose a Service to others path?

HH: Be good to yourself. Cultivate a genuine Love for Life, and for Being. Be genuinely thankful to the Infinite Creator every day, for bringing you into Being, and for his bountiful provision. You have "survived" this far, have you not? You may not have everything you want, but you have everything you need, in order to complete that which you incarnated here to do. Give thanks for that. Show acknowledgment and gratitude to the Infinite Creator, for all that It has done, and is doing for you. It has given you the gift of Life Experience, and offered you the Free Will to decide what you will Create with it. Guard your thoughts carefully, as they are more powerful than you may imagine. When you are coming from a place of Love for, and Service to your Creator, a life of Service to others will become a natural out flowing from that. Always look for ways that you can be of assistance to your fellow Beings. Being of encouragement to others. Build people up, and do not put people down. Be a beacon of light, in a dark world.

What more do you believe people should be doing?

for some the hypnosis is so deeply programmed they have very little chance to awaken truly in time and we have interacted with people who are in that situation in this very thread.

Is it because some do not believe in SOME of the same things you do?

Is that what it all comes down to?

Thanks
Respectfully
Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
We all need to mellow out relax and chill guys putting our differences aside

Love and no hate people for that is the true way, no matter what differences we have we are all part of the same family. So let us be family and put our differences aside

Peace and Love to all.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Is it because some do not believe in SOME of the same things you do?

Is that what it all comes down to?

Thanks
Respectfully
Best Wishes!

Those who are in true awareness share the same perspective it is not a believe but a knowing that is developed, this knowing that develops is learning about the One truth. Hence those with their own believes are recycling programming and that programming is designed to keep them binded to this realm.

You are not forced to believe anything, but this does not change facts that peoples believes are programs which they must work to deprogram if truely seek the truth and we say the truth as plural as their is only One truth in Truth, the only difference is peoples level of awareness those who share the One truth do not debate it between them it is known as knowledge and is part of them for they are light itself which is knowledge.

You are welcome to continue your programming as long you want but while doing so you are prohibited from entering higher realms, this is cosmic law, there is no exceptions to these rules.

Hence from our position we can determin based on the words of another, their current position in progress and eliabilty for ascension. So if we tell you, that based on our observation of you, you are not eliable this is indeed what will be unless you make changes and begin to awaken from your state of sleep in which one must be very careful as awakens, as one can awaken into the wrong knowledge as well which then is another form of sleep.

So we have been interacting with you to give you a chance to change your current direction of lifeline so that you can move into the higher worlds of 'Love and Light' which you so seek now.

In end it is your choice, you are a baby in the womb we are the adult waiting for you to come out.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

With all due respect AdonaiChristBless,

Would you please answer the question?

Please further explain what more you feel people should be doing without going on and on about how they fall short of your expectations.

How do they fall short and more importantly what more do you feel people should be doing?

I hope you realize that I'm asking you the above question so we can further understand what you mean exactly, if you are sincerely out to help everyone then please quit with the 'they fall short' comments and explain to everyone how they fall short so we can further understand what you mean exactly?

A simplified version works best.

Thanks
Respectfully
Best Wishes!

[edit on ECDT1111AugAM41 by ET_MAN]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

We have actually answered that question in the thread we shall expand.

We advise you look deeper into things question always discern always, drop the my truth idea drop the my perspective idea and look only for the One truth, have faith in the Creator do not anticipate the answers allow the answers to come to you.

Do not identify with identy do not seek to validate yourself as some divine angel or god seek only to understand your self in position you are in now and the relationship with the Creator.

See others as brothers as sparks with the potential to become flames know that the quantum reality is being created within every breath of the Creator, that within the waves so does consciousness travel through existance and back out of existance.

Do not rely on your emotions to understand truth but use all tools together a good example is how Laura and Ark gained contact with the 6th density the amount of work they did before it was even possible so openly is the example of 'family of light' this is the true path to become the 'family of light' for your future is not set in stone it happens within every moments and changes in the next; hence if you seek love and light truely you must develop into it to deny this to assume you already are is to prevent growth.

There is key things that the family of light will all share these things one must look for for it is the hidden guidence of Gods voice, in these scattered words is the solution but one must gather all the pieces and put it together to create the puzzle.

So right now your most important thing is to gather knowledge so you may have a foundation to work with for your imagination through your intelligence.

To learn to discern good knowledge from bad knowledge so to speak is a great practice to part-take in for one of the lessons of this density is to understand Good and Evil and make a choice, for know that you are both and in every moment do you choose based on either.

Understand that mankind is currently STS their is very few who understand what STO is and can live that way and are polarising in 3rd density into STO and begining to phase between densitys as they live.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

[edit on 26-8-2010 by AdonaiChristBless]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Hi AdonaiChristBless,

Is it because some do not believe in SOME of the same things you do? Is that what it all comes down to?

Those who are in true awareness share the same perspective it is not a believe but a knowing that is developed, this knowing that develops is learning about the One truth. Hence those with their own believes are recycling programming and that programming is designed to keep them binded to this realm.

So I take it the answer is YES?

Even though many are living their life doing most of the below things in your quotes they still fall short because they do not think the same way as you do?

Is that correct?

So in order to NOT be damned and thrown in a lake of fire it is a requirement to (as you put it) 'share the same perspective' as you do?

Posted by AdonaiChristBless

Evil be-gets Evil and Good be-gets Good.

What we are telling you is Evil is a infection in which if one does not learn to discern can possess the person leading into psychopathic behaviors which then generates karma in itself and if taken far enough into 'Evil' one will polarize within it frequency therefore progress into a more 'negative' world

What kind of life should people be living to learn?

One in which always do they question every thought every action every emotion felt, one which they question reality and what is happening in the environment at all times, one which they constantly seek the truth for the greatest good.

To put living things before material inanimate objects, to seek spirit over matter to understand consciousness in all it complex details to put effort into learning about oneself and oneself reality

To live in harmony with each other as brothers not just say it but to generate groups and communities working together as a family, but to also disassociate from wicked people as it is necessary for they will try to corrupt and manipulate the good so that they become evil, for this is the nature of such things.

To learn humbly and to not claim truth as your own but to understand truth as something one progresses towards as one learns within ones own path

to use the emotions wisely in discerning good and evil for one who is angry at seeing another being tortured maimed killed by evil is good, righteous anger is good, anger over something for oneself such as something going wrong that you did not want to happen in your expectation is bad anger is ego 'false self'.

HH: Be good to yourself. Cultivate a genuine Love for Life, and for Being. Be genuinely thankful to the Infinite Creator every day, for bringing you into Being, and for his bountiful provision. You have "survived" this far, have you not? You may not have everything you want, but you have everything you need, in order to complete that which you incarnated here to do. Give thanks for that. Show acknowledgment and gratitude to the Infinite Creator, for all that It has done, and is doing for you. It has given you the gift of Life Experience, and offered you the Free Will to decide what you will Create with it. Guard your thoughts carefully, as they are more powerful than you may imagine. When you are coming from a place of Love for, and Service to your Creator, a life of Service to others will become a natural out flowing from that. Always look for ways that you can be of assistance to your fellow Beings. Being of encouragement to others. Build people up, and do not put people down. Be a beacon of light, in a dark world.

Is there anything else you would like to add?

Thanks
Respectfully
Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
ET_MAN you like twisting things dont you, is it not obvious now that we dont have to tell you to share the same perspective that it happens naturally for those ready for 4th density STO reality.

It is the people who want to have their own unique perspective that are preventing themself progressing but like we said you are welcome to continue with such programming if you so choose.

Perhaps if over next few years you look deeper and do more self work combined with hard research and learning you may develop yourself to understanding why we speak as we do.

Repeat the cycle is not damnation but the love of the Creator in his infinite tolerance, souls get a infinite opportunity to learn it is just more efficent to wipe things clean and let them learn from clean slates.

We leave you with the information we have given, we have other work we must put our energy into now.

Leaving thread peace.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Adonai an individual is allowed at times to come into the new body with his present memories at a request and some request are granted by the Council, I do not see the point of why they would wipe the slate clean. The only time they do if an individual did something in his life that he would rather not remember. I am sorry brother but I must disagree on this matter even though that we are family, I apologize for this but this part you are partially right but you did not provide the whole information. I shall not side with you even though I know you and I know much more of them, humans have as much right as me or you. Yes they have potential and even though some of them waste it away not learning the truth and awakening to their True Higher Selves. I lived along side them for many many years I believe in them for who they truly are, great things take time to flourish and grow to natural beauty.
For like a perfect Cherry Blossom they are slowly growing to produce infinite beauty from within them for what they possess is Love of the Family of Light. If you judge them for the things judge me too for I love them like my infinite brothers or sisters, no matter what thus I shall not abandon them and I will stand with them through death if I must. That is Love in its pure form of unconditional care of them for they are equals to all. I am sorry Adonai I can not follow you nor listen to you even though you are who you are. If you say I am a ratchet fool or programmed, then I am because I am hooked on Love for them for they are family and family never judges one another. But most importantly family cares for each other no matter the believes or who they are, for who we are is inside us and that is a Family of Light.

Love and Light to you Adonai also the best to you, I shall not ignore you I will still speak with you. But I will care for humanity like a true brother a family member of an Infinite Family.

Peace to you.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Hi AdonaiChristBless,

We advise you look deeper into things question always discern always, drop the my truth idea drop the my perspective idea and look only for the One truth, have faith in the Creator do not anticipate the answers allow the answers to come to you.

One would think that most out there are on a sincere journey of discovering the 'one truth' don't you think?

Do not identify with identy do not seek to validate yourself as some divine angel or god seek only to understand your self in position you are in now and the relationship with the Creator.

Is the above applicable to yourself?

See others as brothers as sparks with the potential to become flames know that the quantum reality is being created within every breath of the Creator, that within the waves so does consciousness travel through existance and back out of existance.

I think many could agree with the above to a certain level/degree and if not - it can't hurt or harm them to add it to their belief.

Isn't it the actions and intent of a person that brings consequence?

Do not rely on your emotions to understand truth but use all tools together a good example is how Laura and Ark gained contact with the 6th density the amount of work they did before it was even possible so openly is the example of 'family of light' this is the true path to become the 'family of light' for your future is not set in stone

From the finite Earth perspective and for one living out their life making the choice's - their life is (technically) not set in stone as they are choosing their current path in the here and now perspective. From a bigger picture if one even wants to go there (the infinite perspective) everything that is happening, has happened and will happen has already taken place.

The choices one is making now (technically) have already been made from the infinite perspective but that does not mean people are not choosing their own path and making their own choices/decisions in the here and now perspective. It's only to say that whatever choices one makes tomorrow has (technically) already been set in stone from the infinite perspective if one could only 'time travel 'another day ahead in 'TIME' (that technically does not exist). 'TIME' is the hardest concept for the human brain to ever bend/wrap their mind around as it was designed to perceive things based on beginning and ending - I don't expect anyone to get it and they don't need to either.

Believing in what you suggest that things are not set in stone from Earth perspective is perfectly fine and in my opinion the best way to think anyway without getting a headache of trying to bend/wrap one's mind around what 'TIME' really is. But from the infinite perspective 'All things have always been and will always be' everything has already taken place and happened because they ARE what they ARE. I am what I am, You are what You are, They are what They are, We are we We are, looks like an infinite Super Star.

it happens within every moments and changes in the next; hence if you seek love and light truely you must develop into it to deny this to assume you already are is to prevent growth.

No worries, nobody has to even think about the infinite perspective there are no requirements to understand it and it's not really a big deal either. It's easier to live out your life on a daily basis focusing on making the good/choices/decisions watching your thoughts/actions/deeds and living your life to the best of your ability. You are making the choices/decisions on an everyday basis but you can always ask your 'higher self' and 'Family' on the other side for guidance and there's nothing wrong with that as your 'Family' and 'HS' knows your life beforehand.

Imagine when your 'Family' moves on from Earth life existence communicating back in 'TIME' with yourself and loved one's in order to help, guide and assist them.

Remaining in the finite way of thinking is an easier way of thinking for the finite. Keep choosing/deciding your own path. I can see both sides of the coin on this one - what you suggest is no big deal. Most cannot see the infinite perspective and understand it anyway, the infinite concepts are not easy for the 'finite' to pick up on.

I don't think there are many beliefs out there that can actually cause a person harm by simply believing in them unless they follow certain actions that perform 'negative' 'STS' or as you put it 'Evil' things.

It's the actions and intent of a person that brings consequence.

So right now your most important thing is to gather knowledge so you may have a foundation to work with for your imagination through your intelligence.

I don't see a problem with the above suggestion so no big deal from my perspective.

To learn to discern good knowledge from bad knowledge so to speak is a great practice to part-take in for one of the lessons of this density is to understand Good and Evil and make a choice, for know that you are both and in every moment do you choose based on either.

I think most are in a position to distinguish Good from Evil.

Understand that mankind is currently STS their is very few who understand what STO is

Didn't HH lay out that answer for everyone? I thought it was a great answer and see zero problem with living the way HH suggests in the following Q & A -

I recognize 'positive/good' things and understand that it's the thoughts, actions/deeds and intent of a person that brings consequence and not necessarily one's belief but I realize you are suggesting otherwise.

LOVE & PEACE
Respectfully
Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Hi AdonaiChristBless,

ET_MAN you like twisting things dont you,

Actually not at all, you have avoided certain questions and if you go back a few pages I asked you many questions that you did not answer.

I'm looking for a direct answer to simple questions without going on and on about how people don't live up to your expectations.

How about we simplify things:

Please answer the following questions YES or NO!

I live my life by your quotes (doing all the good things) however I do not believe in some of the other things you do about the universe, so even though I'm doing all these things you've mentioned in your quotes and not for my own personal gain or benefit but because I truly/sincerely do care about others and live by 'Service to Others' am I in your opinion going to burn in a lake of fire? YES or NO?

Are people going to burn in a lake of fire because some do not believe in SOME of the same things you do even though they are living their lives by your quotes to the best of their ability? YES or NO?

Thanks
LOVE & PEACE
Respectfully
Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Hi AdonaiChristBless,

ET_MAN you like twisting things dont you,

Actually not at all, you love avoiding questions and if you go back a few pages I asked you many questions that you did not answer.

I'm looking for a direct answer to simple questions without going on and on about how people don't live up to your expectations.

How about we simplify things:

Please answer the following questions YES or NO?

I live my life by your quotes (doing all the good things) however I do not believe in some of the other things you do about the universe, so even though I'm doing all these things you've mentioned in your quotes and not for my own personal gain or benefit but because I truly/sincerely do care about others and live by 'Service to Others' am I in your opinion going to burn in a lake of fire? YES or NO?

Yes.

Are people going to burn in a lake of fire because some do not believe in SOME of the same things you do even though they are living their lives by your quotes to the best of their ability? YES or NO?

Yes, lake of fire is metaphor of returning to primodial matter state of experience known as 1st density which occurs if not all critera is met for density, hence if you dont meet all critera for density as in the lessons then how can you expect to be able to graduate.

Hiddens hands material is only part of it you would do best in reading the cassiopaea work as that is a more clear explanation of things than other sources.

Thanks
LOVE & PEACE
Respectfully
Best Wishes!

We are leaving this thread now as what needed to be said has been and we see no purpose in continueing to debate, if you dont get it by now then you probably wont get it this cycle.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Hi AdonaiChristBless,

We are leaving this thread now as what needed to be said has been and we see no purpose in continueing to debate, if you dont get it by now then you probably wont get it this cycle.

I don't know what more I can say, I've tried to be patient with you and ask questions to better understand where you're coming from. This hasn't been a debate it's more like me asking questions and you sometimes avoiding them or going on about how others don't live up to your expectations and that everyone is not worthy of making it to a better place unless they think the same way as you do or as you put it 'share the same perspective.'

I was hoping you could lay out everything that you feel to be necessary for one to move on in a more simplified/user-friendly way perhaps something like the:

TEN COMMANDMENTS for instance:

ONE: 'You shall have no other gods before Me.'

TWO: 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'

THREE: 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.'

FOUR: 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.'

FIVE: 'Honor your father and your mother.'

SIX: 'You shall not murder.'

SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery.'

EIGHT: You shall not steal.'

NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'

TEN: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'

Maybe you can come up with a list of the things 'NOT TO DO' similar to the ten commandments in a more user friendly format so there are no misunderstandings/misinterpretations on everything you've shared so far.

Either way, I'm appreciative of what you've shared in this thread and hope you can continue to further discuss. Please re-consider sharing more on your beliefs for those who are following this thread who I'm sure would like to better understand where you're coming from in suggesting that those who do not believe in the same things as you do will burn in a lake of fire. Sounds kind of harsh to me for simply believing in something different don't you think?

Doesn't it make more sense that it's the thoughts/actions/deeds of a person and their true intent/motive for doing such things that truly brings consequence?

Thanks
LOVE & PEACE
Respectfully
Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Uh-huh.

See ya! Don't let reality hit you on the way out.

If you are one with the Holy Spirit, you should know all things. You even assumed I have no faith in God or believe in a Creator because I questioned you. If you were one with the Holy Spirit, it would have told you what I do and do not believe. You are not the Son, the Father, or the Holy Spirit.

I tell you the truth, every word you have spoken as though from God will be replayed back to you in the presence of God. You speak of transcendence of ego, but your ego is huge, so huge you are speaking as though you are God. Empty your cup and be filled with the truth.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

He did reply it just got lost in the sea of quote it seems.

- Phoenix

Edit to add: To me, it does seem like another "follow what I say, or bad things await you" fear based thing. Replacing hell with first dimension/density.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by phoenix_zephyr]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

Hi Phoenix_Zephyr,

lost in the sea of quote it seems.

So it seems!

QUESTION:

ANSWER:
YES

QUESTION:

ANSWER:
YES, lake of fire is metaphor of returning to primodial matter state of experience known as 1st density which occurs if not all critera is met for density, hence if you dont meet all critera for density as in the lessons then how can you expect to be able to graduate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To me, it does seem like another "follow what I say, or bad things await you" fear based thing. Replacing hell with first dimension/density.

Agreed

LOVE & PEACE
Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Maybe you can come up with your own version of your own commandments in a user friendly format so there are no misunderstandings/misinterpretations on everything you've shared so far.

Oh we have, it will be on our site the principles of STO.

Either way, I'm appreciative of what you've shared in this thread and hope you can continue to further discuss. Please re-consider sharing more for those who are following this thread who I'm sure would like to better understand where you're coming from as well in suggesting that those who do not believe in the same things as you do will burn in a lake of fire. Sounds kind of harsh to me for simply believing in something different don't you think?

It is more like this brother, each density has a criteria that must be met by the end of the cycle, it gets easier in end of cycle due to catalysts create opportunities of learning.

One must also choose between the polarities of STO and STS this will polarise them but even if the person doesn't complete the criteria they have to repeat 1st, 2nd, 3rd density experience, depending upon the polarisation will determine the type of reality this occurs in as in one can indeed develop in a 3rd density STO environment or a 3rd density STS environment.

Hence to graduate beyond the 1st 2nd and 3rd density the criteria must be met of all 3 before it in which all lessons must be completed, if before cycle ends a soul completes the lessons they will automatically ascend vanish from the reality within that moment, during end times as people call it the lessons will be more obvious to people in reality this will accelerate the learning at same time their will be those of the light who will come teaching a common perspective on things this perspective being deliver is the 'Holy-spirit' which represents the Truth of the Creator.

We began to judge because others judged us in doing so we are permitted to judge them based on vibration awareness, to reveal any programs that we see, this is to give them a opportunity to question us and in doing so themselves in a hope that it helps them recognise these programs and begin to de-program themselves.

We want to say something in respect also to idea that everyone is teachers let us explain it in a less distortion form, everyone is a student and a teacher but not everyone is teaching, when one is at school one learns of the teacher but that teacher was a student before becoming a teacher for other students, always are we learning of each other but it is by observation that the teacher learns of the students not by direct teaching, even the teacher who teaches the student learned of another teacher.

Does this help make things clearer?

If people want us to remain in this thread they must listen not debate with us we are not here to debate but to deliver knowledge you can take it as you like but we do not want to debate this, debates only occur if one has doubts in what they know we do not have doubts this to us is us we are this information for we are light hence we understand the cycles well, you could say Thoth learned of us during his experiences and that much wisdom is hidden amongst his words on the emerald tablets.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Hi AdonaiChristBless,

If people want us to remain in this thread they must listen not debate with us we are not here to debate but to deliver knowledge

Excellent, I appreciate your attitude and am sincere when I say I would like to hear more about what you believe in to better understand.

Oh we have, it will be on our site the principles of STO.

Ok great, maybe you can find the time to post it here as well if you get the chance or email it to me and I can post it for you. [email protected]

Hence to graduate beyond the 1st 2nd and 3rd density the criteria must be met of all 3 before it in which all lessons must be complete

I would really like to learn more about what you mean by the criteria being met for all 3 densities in which all lessons must be complete?

I'm still trying to figure out what you believe in exactly when it comes to the densities etc?

Do you believe that all things on Earth have a soul?

Do elements have a soul?

Does space have a soul?

Does the earth itself have a soul?

Does the universe have a soul?

Does hot lava have a soul?

Do rocks have a soul?

Do trees have a soul?

Do insects have a soul?

Do fish have a soul?

Do birds have a soul?

Do animals have a soul?

Please further share some of your beliefs for better clarification.

Thanks for taking the time to share.

LOVE & PEACE
Respectfully
Best Wishes!

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join