It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

This is exactly it. Exrtemely well put and experienced. Thanks for this haha.

Making room for the creator to create through you.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
reply to post by onequestion

The problem lies in too many trying to be teachers in which are not destinyed yet to be, hence they go against divine will and go with their own will own perspectives on things.

Many say they understand the meaning of 'Empty your cup' but many do not actually empty their own cups instead hold onto their 'truths' their 'perspective' so prevent the 'creator' within from showing them since they still dont understand meaning of 'One truth'.

We have other work to do now so we leave people to choose for themself what they want to listen to and deny.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

I have stated before that those who are learning are teaching at the same time and those who are teaching are learning at the same time.

There is no destiny to become a teacher for as you learn you teach.

Everyones version of Creator is acceptable for whatever brings them closer to divinity is beautiful in all aspects.

There is but one truth brothers and sisters, and that is we are all one, and that One - the Creator - is Love.

No worries, all is well, as it always has been and will be for you made it this far have you not.

Namasté

[edit on 25-8-2010 by 11118]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

Honestly we do not see you as a established 'family of light' member yet, sorry if this disapointed you but we can not validate your position, we see you as fallen and as lost in distortions in which newagerism has affected you 'love and light'.

The food you offer is nutritious, yet you serve it on a dirty plate.

You cloth yourself in the wool of a sheep, but there is no denying the foul stench of meat, rotting on your breath as you speak.

The Light of Love is within all humans. It's already established. There is no need of validation except by the creator within.

Your ego is separating you from any true goal you claim to have concerning ascension, or helping others ascend.

No need to respond, you are on my ignore list.

Godz~

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Godz Enigma]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Is putting someone on Ignore - - and making sure you tell them about it - unconditional Love? Living in the Light?

Does turning the other cheek mean slapping them as you do it?

I am not without guilt myself - - its just at some point I had a realization.

------------------------------------------

I do not have faith in god - what does that mean? Its something I do not understand.

I am simply - - of the One. The Creator of creators.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Annee]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

From all I've read of your posts, you have many beliefs, and a strong inner guidance as well. You would not willingly follow someone who claimed to be God in the flesh, creator materializing, merging, and the sole voice for truth. At least this is my perception from what I've read so far.

You've also said you like simple explanations, which I took was applying to my quantum posts. Quantum concepts of time and infinity are simple if you can grasp them quickly, but not simple in explanations. There are many things that this affects and it would take a pdf document to flesh such a concept out.

But in the simplest form. Time is a clock that ticks in your head, based on the programming your "bio suit" receives based on the orbit of home planet around the star. In infinity there is no time, only "NO Time". There is no backwards, forwards, up, down, higher, lower, greater, smaller, there simply is, endless, stretching, unending infinity.

Infinity is not a minor concept, not something that just is a slight cloud in the thought process of forming theories, about what happens when the curtain raises on our lives, and we enter No Time upon our "deaths". It is the very foundation, the base principle on which all rests.

It is the groundwork of all ideas, or should be.

In infinity, No Time, all things occur at once. You are not a forming being, you have always existed, and will always exist. All things in infinity are endless. There can be nothing finite. Its the Never Ending Story.

Your life stretches in both directions infinitely, and because of this you as a person = infinity itself.

You cannot lose yourself.

To take this from the perspective of No Time, where all things are occuring at once, there is still sequence of events. From the perspective of one conscious living segment of your life, looking "backwards" where this is only a theoreotical concept in our minds for order, and really time and gravity are both programs for order. They create order out of chaos.
You can visit yourself, in the past, time travel, to this moment now.

This is Higher Self. Higher Self is Future Self. And always exists as you do. When your soul progresses, all yourselves progress.

There is no one here who is conscious/soul that does not have Higher Self watching over, and their Infinite Family of Light!

Infnity is the groundwork from which all theories flow, or should.

If there is a creator in this, endless infinity, this creator does not rejoin with each of us, for our lives are infinite. If we are a part of anything, or rejoin, its with Higher Self only, for our lives are infinite. And then we are only more of ourselves and have never lost ourselvs at all.

If somewhere behind the scenes there exists a creator overseeing all of the infinities/universes, and beyonds (that which is outside any universe, creation that is still infinite), we dont lose our selves as beings in this. In infinity there is no beginning or ending and if so there is not an infinity.

We are all connected by telepathy and love, there is most certainly a wonderful unity, but we are not each other.

And if that creator did exist, then there would be endless versions of this as well, the creator would endlessly discover that it was yet again the child of another creation, and yet all things within all creations and all souls would be infinite = to the infinity itself.

Our minds either grasp a quantum concept or not, but if you contemplate in meditation what infinity means and is, you should begin to see this.

Its the entire platform on which all things rest , the foundation.

Edit to add: Because of this, because we are all in a global whole sense, our entire infinity life at once, every soul in existence is equal, profoundly equal. Your life is = to ininity, and my life is = to infinity, and if an ant has a soul, his life is = to infinity as well. And we progress, into greater Love, greater Wisdom, and Understanding, all have made it out in No Time, from these lessons, ALL!.

If you reverse the pyramid, the sign of facism and control that the negatives use, you will see what I mean by empowerment to the many.

The purpose to this entire school is to ground us in love and make us yearn for true equality, and that everyone's feelings will be taken into account, we would not even wish to harm someone's feelings. To carefully consider our words and effects on people, there is so much growth people can make. The wars and starvation are huge issues.

But ultimately, why do you think we need to become perfected in freely chosing this, not just following another's view points, but graviating to those things that activate this in us.

Its because we are preparing for our "future" roles. We are all the Creators/Designers/Teachers, each of us. And the Infinite Universes/Universites are all our creations, we progress and learn absolute Love and Responsiblity and to lend a helping hand, to help out the "children", those children are us, in past events. If there were a Creator over and above this, One that is also a Child of yet another Creation, endlessly, then we are all learning to become real children who grow up as well. For all parents want their children to grow up.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The concept of Creator itself is difficult for Infinity is the platform. And if we were imagine a Benevolent Parent Soul, creating many smaller souls as children, then you must understand that each of those children would also be Infinite, and = to infinty and therefore the Parent and the Child equal as well. This process if real, would create an Infinite Family, who would all be Creators/Designers/Artists/Teachers/Guides for all that is. Yet in infinity, the platform of everything, this "moment" is a concept, for infinity is the whole infinity at once.

Because in Infinity, there can be no beginning or ending, this Parent/Child role is not being met well by traditional viewpoints. For The Parent is the Child continuous, which is Higher Self to us. In addition, there is an Infinite numbers of souls all infinite as well, with their own Higher Selves and all equal.

Of course this becomes one of the reasons why we search within ourselves as Yeshua/Christ and Buddha taught even themselves. For no one else is able to guide us but our Higher Selves, or lead us to a viewpoint shared or expressed by another either in word, or writing, or video, that is of the right frequency for us, and inspires us, for nothing is by accident, there are no coincidences, when we are diligently seeking and opening our hearts to more and more love and sensitivity to others. We are all equals. This is why the kingdom of Heaven lies within us.

There is a signature, that is very close at describing this, onequestion's:

There is an absolute truth to be found. That truth is self. By self i mean The self, or the I existing outside of the physical form of self. The self that is telling the rest of yourself to maintain the relationships that allows us to exist. Some call it the father, some say it is the universe, others say it is god, i say it us just ourselves, or us, or more specifically you!

I call this Higher Self/Future Self, and all things have already taken place literally in no time, so these are all past events, we cannot change them as much as change ourselves in them.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Annee

From all I've read of your posts, you have many beliefs, and a strong inner guidance as well. You would not willingly follow someone who claimed to be God in the flesh, creator materializing, merging, and the sole voice for truth. At least this is my perception from what I've read so far.

I have only one belief. Although I discuss others and variations.

I am an Energy Empath - - I follow by Feel - not words.

I Feel you. I feel we are at least on the same wave length. So - yes I do believe you are connected.

But I can't read your posts. They make me crazy - - like a runaway bumper car doing loop to loops. Step away from the books.

Apologize - - not meant to be insulting. Just real.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

My words are as clear as they can be, concerning a deep subject matter that is nonetheless the foundation of all metaphysics.

Viewpoints have been expressed, beliefs, that do not concur with the reality of infinity.

Being able to express it as fully as possible makes an alternative viewpoint, that is expressing some funadamentals about our souls, infinity and how this relates to Higher Self and all that is, is important.

Even if not all can follow it. Yes some need to feel it.

No hard feelings. I wish there was easy way to say it. Infinity is the fundamental difference between One and the Infinite Many In One.

I don't read much

I just post from within. I reach in, and post. Sometimes to be as nonreactive as possible, I sungaze a bit, and reach within.

Love & Light!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Annee you feel that cause she is someone really light based also a lot of unconditional love

I have known Unity for some time now and I know a lot about her also sometime ago I had the same feeling

Love and Light Anne.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

I agree that we learn as we teach. I think the question then becomes are we still actually learning as we teach and maintain the process of creation through evolution of thought, or do we stick to our guns with what we teach and maintain what it is we teach?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Archangel In Training

Thanks, but that is because I have always tried to get you to meditate, and reach within,and seek to not get bitter because of life circumstances but see that they can make you stronger. When I noticed what you wrote, I picked up your strong psi aware energy, you had telekinsis, and yet were so lost and confused, and hurt by the negativity around you. You are one year younger than Cam, my son, remember. Just saying. Your happiness, means a lot to me. And with all the sides that most definitely looked in, maybe even tried to recruit, your best way, is to connect with Higher Self. Sure you can try on many roles, but inside you there is a true path, and you'll find it, and your heart is in the right place.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godz Enigma
The food you offer is nutritious, yet you serve it on a dirty plate.

You cloth yourself in the wool of a sheep, but there is no denying the foul stench of meat, rotting on your breath as you speak.

The Light of Love is within all humans. It's already established. There is no need of validation except by the creator within.

Your ego is separating you from any true goal you claim to have concerning ascension, or helping others ascend.

No need to respond, you are on my ignore list.

Godz~

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Godz Enigma]

We have decided that this thread has too many well programmed and that you all must repeat the cycle once more to learn from it, understand that what I said is truth I am representing the 'Christ' consciousness I am speaking for the Creator, to deny this is to deny yourself therefore you will not be eligible to leave the 3rd density cycles lessons and must return to the 'Lake of Fire' 1st density once more.

You are welcome to continue with the delusions you have absorbed if so desire too, but we have told you as is our task what the 'newager' love and light source really is and if you continue to support such false light such distortions of truth you will not like what it eventually leads you into.

We remind you of something about balance about what happens when there is two positives facing in a magnetic what ends up happening is it pushes towards the negative, hence we will say this as fact those of the 'petter pan' view are going to experience negative experiences because of their ignorance and the source 'STS' behind love and light knows this.

We have given you enough warning about the dangers of your current perspectives if you choose to deny this now you deny the holy-spirit as said in prophecy to deny the holy-spirit is to reap consequence for it is to deny truth to deny knowledge in which is protection.

ET_MAN maybe you should wonder why your name is ET_MAN if not a ET using you as a puppet for it own agendas, you have been abducted yourself as well by the STS forces and had programmed installed in you in which those distortions are being spread through yourself, you have some awareness of things but until you truly work on yourself you will be doing both help and harm at same time, your research is relevant if discerned correctly this is why we said your awareness is fine to share as teaching but have also told you, you have much to learn before can do it productivity.

You all need to realise you are still in the womb the true teachers are a few and those few you have actually labled wrongly hence why we know you do not represent true light and have very little awareness of truth and have a long way to go, we would advise you learn fast the harvest is very soon unless your content with going through entire history once more all levels of developments all positive and negative experiences all over again, cause this is what we see for you right now if continue as are now.

You may deny this but it doesn't change the fact it will happen to you if don't complete the criteria of this density, perhaps in the troubling times in near future the catalysts may awake you from your distortions and you may pass this density.

Good luck in future you will surely need it.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

One of the lessons i have learned was that when i see everyone progressing as i see myself progressing, i will then be on the right path.

If you understand what i mean, you may be doing something.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You have no authority over souls. The delusion that you do,and your very negative judgements is sad to see, it shows the one who has been programmed is you. And that this may be a result of your merging, in my perspective. You are also my brother, of the infinite family of light, so I wish you much love, self journey into truth, progression, and happiness.
Love ,Peace & Enlightenment!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Hi Onequestion,

I agree that we learn as we teach. I think the question then becomes are we still actually learning as we teach and maintain the process of creation through evolution of thought, or do we stick to our guns with what we teach and maintain what it is we teach?

One teaching and learning while teaching understands 'eternal progression' knowing they cannot be 'all knowing.'

A teacher focused on what they know - believing they have all the answers could be learning, if they only realized they should be learning while teaching.

Here's a few Einstein quotes:

”The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."

"A person starts to live when he can live outside himself."

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me.That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.” Albert Einstein

Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by 11118

All is a teacher and a student.

A rock is a teacher just as it is a student. As you touch the rock you teach it to be more aware, and as the rock is touched by you - you learn of the aspects of this rock.

All is the Creator teaching/learning about itself, from the air you breath to the very surface under your feet. It is the Creator teaching and learning about itself through itself in every infinitesimal aspect.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by 11118]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archangel In Training
reply to post by Annee

Annee you feel that cause she is someone really light based also a lot of unconditional love

I have known Unity for some time now and I know a lot about her also sometime ago I had the same feeling

Love and Light Anne.

NO

I said I Feel she is "Connected" - - I did not mention Light.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by 11118

I agree that we learn as we teach.

Is teach and lecture the same thing?

Maybe I just have a different concept of teach.

I know (other then math) if someone says to me - "its this way" - - rather then presenting me with a concept to think and reason for myself - - - I will not be very receptive.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Hi AdonaiChristBless,

ET_MAN maybe you should wonder why your name is ET_MAN

No need to wonder, I know why, do you judge another based on username?

The other thread explains why I chose ET_MAN as a username.

ET and MAN are really ONE-1 and the Same for those outside of Earth.

The very Creator you believe in is from non-terrestrial origin and (technically) according to human definition ET.

There is no such thing as Extra Terrestrial off this planet only to those residing on the planet.

Everything comes from non-terrestrial origin including the very Earth itself.

Everything came from somewhere!

Good luck in future you will surely need it.

I wish you the best and I also know the Teachers/Creators/Designers of this universe wish you the best as well.

You are not alone in your way of thinking AdonaiChristBless when it comes to believing you are speaking for the Creator, there are many others out there preaching the same old thing “Repent ye repent, listen to me and obey what I say – YOU NEED to believe what I say or ye shall be damned and burn in a lake of fire. Believe what I say in 'faith', if you do not then you deserve to be burned in a lake of fire.”

Do you honestly believe that people will burn in a lake of fire based on what they believe in alone?

Here is my simple Truth and I won't claim it be more than that.

It's the thoughts/actions of ONE-1 and the true intent of ONE-1's heart that determines which direction ONE-1 is headed regardless of belief or religion.

I deal with many religious people as I post on many online forums discussing various topics on religions/beliefs and I have to be honest with you Brother AdonaiChristBless you sound exactly like the many preachers out there saying the same old things about 'Faith' - believing they are representing God proclaiming that if nobody believes in them and thinks the same way as they do then they will be damned to suffer in a lake of fire.”

Take your pick:

Current estimates by the United States Census Bureau put the world population at 6,864,500,000.

Ask yourself, what percentage do you fall under?

You can judge me and others all you want but I feel that you are only holding back your own progression by focusing on that which you believe to be fault in others.

Why not focus on the goodness in others?

Thoughts do attract - focusing on the positive can bring more positive.

If you are sincere about what you are doing then why focus on finding fault in others and/or judging them?

I'm sure many more would read your posts if you approached things in a more loving way.

Jesus Christ (whether one believes his life to be metaphor, real or not) set an example for everyone-1.

His eye was tuned into seeing Goodness and Light in others.

Matt. 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

By the way - I have nothing to do with the new age movement or any group for that matter, I do not research online to find truths, mine come from first hand experiences that I've had and from 'within.'

The simple truth for me is that it's the actions of a person that count and their true intent.

Love is what matters the most.

LOVE & More LOVE to YOU-1

Best Wishes!

[edit on ECDT1111AugPM31 by ET_MAN]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Is putting someone on Ignore - - and making sure you tell them about it - unconditional Love? Living in the Light?

Does turning the other cheek mean slapping them as you do it?

I am not without guilt myself - - its just at some point I had a realization.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Annee]

ACB's Need to be right exceeds my need to care. I was actually trying to save them the trouble of a response, by telling her/him...they.. (wth ever!) were on ignore.

=o)

cheek slapper...lol.. what can i say? I'm not perfect.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join