It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I think he is a very advanced Loving Soul, one of the Family of Light, the Many In One, akin to Higher Self in the world, and probably a hybrid. I believe he has come several times, to earth. A beloved Brother/Teacher/Friend and so much more.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Annee

I think he is a very advanced Loving Soul, one of the Family of Light, the Many In One, akin to Higher Self in the world, and probably a hybrid. I believe he has come several times, to earth. A beloved Brother/Teacher/Friend and so much more.

Yeah - we're pretty close there.

Definitely from Family of Light (whoever they are). But as you say Family - - as in more then one.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

1. What would Jesus think of people going to church?
2. Was Jesus distorted and mis-used as a tool to control other humans?
3. Do you think Jesus had a wife?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

I do wish to say , that judging, this is something most of us are in learning mode over, and I'm sure I've made many judgments myself, but am only now becoming more aware that its not right for all are family, close family. So trying to be sensitive to others feelings is important, and separating behavior from soul. To see the light under all their masks. To care and even if they respond in an unkind manner ,to give back kindness.

This is an ongoing lesson for anyone learning to see their family in everyone, all entities and beings in this cosmos.

This doesn't mean that I would guru anyone, or go against my own inner knowing and experiences. Searching for truth, and sensing my inner direction is what I do best. I respect your own decision, and if you feel I have said anything harsh or judged you, I'm truly sorry.

Also, have already sent up prayers and wishes to the Family in the Beyond and the Prime Creator of our cosmos for you to always find your path, and to find joy, happiness and love along the way. This is my wish for everyone.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

What I believe is Yeshua spoke words of truth that activated our hearts, and drew us. So Rome, was looking amongst the current crop of spiritual teachers, those with followers, those who pulled the crowds, for their current "sungod" and selected him. They then proceeded to transform his positive message into one of passivity, and obedience. Whereas he taugth that the kindgdom of heaven lay within us, and that which he could do, we would do and more.

So his teachings were hijacked in my opinion, yet enough is there, for us to find our way, if we chose the higher path that he taught, the light sqares in the scriptures, not the judgmental harsh ones, but especially if we learn to search within.

Its most likely he was married, but I really don't know that for sure.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Its most likely he was married, but I really don't know that for sure.

Yes - if Jesus was real - flesh and blood - - - I believe the law at the time required Rabbi's to be married.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The truth begins with you. YOU, the truth isn’t outside some place, under a rock, or in some saint’s hand—it’s in YOU.

And for truth to bloom and build you a new mind, full of truth, beauty, and goodness, you have to be its builder.

Remember: the Kingdom of God is within you. Christ stated this Great Truth.

IT’S YOU WHO BUILDS YOUR THINKING, IT’S YOU WHO BUILDS YOUR THOUGHTS, IT’S YOU WHO BUILDS YOUR PERCEPTIONS WITH TRUTH. If you are expecting some angel OR GURU to lay it on you, then you will be waiting for a very long time.

This fundamental reality then gives out all relational realities to it. That means, truth comes from within, love comes from within, happiness comes from within, joy, peace, understanding, wisdom, etc. If your well is dry, then it’s time to connect to the source, the river of Love.

Listen to the wisdom and truth flowing from the deep well of your own heart. If it’s a scam, you’ll know it. Then it’s up to you as to how much time and energy you want to put into such a thing, even if for a giggle. Very often, I’ll listen to the scams—for a time—to see how manipulative they’ll be. The manipulations start right off. At once.

All you need is inside you. It’s already there, waiting for you.

Blessing.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I won't claim this to be anything more than my perspective, I'm not after anything from anyone, I'm not out to deceive anyone, I have nothing to gain from posting here, I'm merely sharing my thoughts/feelings on the subject matter and nothing more.

If there is ever truth to be found, one will find it 'within' themselves on their own clock.

Hi Unity_99,

Based on your own experiences, nde and contact, would you agree with there being souls here that have no defined HS yet?

If one can contemplate/comprehend/understand what a persons higher-self or infinite-self really 'IS' one would already know the answer to that question.

(Metaphorically speaking) One can lose their path/way in this temporal life existence traveling through territory with no 'coverage area' or 'signal' to communicate with their higher self as a cell phone communicates with another - being temporarily disconnected or 'out of coverage area.' But one always has a higher self attachment/connection and will always re-gain that connection once back in 'coverage area.' If one loses connection with their higher self it's a 'temporary' disconnection/experience and usually due to consequence to action. Going out of coverage area can be due to one's actions as some actions can separate themselves from their higher self making it more difficult for a connection/signal to be made that comes from 'within' a person to the 'beyond.'

(Metaphorically speaking) If one's higher-self is using a channel/station/signal tuned into the frequency of 'Love' and one's present self experiencing life on earth is using a different channel/station/signal tuned into the frequency of 'Hate' there is an interruption/disturbance in communication/connection being made from present self connection to higher-self due to one's higher self using another frequency/channel/station 'signal.' Has one ever done something in their life that somehow made them feel spiritually disconnected'? Has one ever experienced a time in their life where one just felt 'lost' and there seemed to be less of a connection to their 'spiritual' self? Your 'spiritual self' is a part/piece/fractal of your infinite 'higher self.'

When it comes to the Law of One – The following ONE Creator belief falls very close to the 'truth' from my perspective and is something I can easily relate/resonate with in suggesting that 'all souls/consciousness' are 'ONE' being a part/piece/fractal of 'Infinity/Each other or the Infinite One Creator.' Now the following perspective may somewhat be different but I always stay true to my 'inner self' and can only go by my own current understanding based on my own personal experiences - information provided me/questions answered/ and things shown to me with my own inner verification of feelings/understanding ''within' and so on. I see the law of 'ONE' Creator belief differently then 'ONE' as in all 'consciousness' 'souls' being a fractal or piece of a 'ONE' Infinite Creator.

I can perfectly relate with the above law of one suggestion/concept in relationship to my 'Infinite' ONE higher self as there are 'Infinite' levels of one's infinite higher self.

As a brief example: The yesterday you is not the today you, and the tomorrow you is yet another level of yourself.

Due to the factor of 'Time' which is a calculation based on start point/beginning or end point/ending 'Time' (technically) does not exist within Infinity as there was no beginning or ending. Such a notion if one can bend/wrap their mind around it implicates that all things have always existed/been (in one form or another) and will always exist/be without beginning or ending.

If one can understand the above suggestion then one can more easily bend/wrap their mind around the notion of themselves also being 'Infinite' without beginning or ending which means there are ''Infinite' levels of one's self never-ending that go on forever.

So the difference between the above suggestion in comparison to the law of one is that 'souls' are not a fragment/piece/fractal of everyone and everything or the whole of 'Infinity' but 'souls' are a fragment/piece/fractal of their Infinite higher selves that are also equivalent to and no lesser or greater than 'Infinity' being 'Infinite' themselves. All things have infinite potential/capability - all 'souls' have infinite potential/capability with higher/infinite levels of themselves that extend to infinity and beyond with no beginning or ending then one can further contemplate/comprehend/understand that you in the here and now exist in the past, present and future simultaneously/infinitely as 'time' does not (technically) exist within infinity as there was no start point/beginning or end point/ending.

If one can understand that all things are infinite with infinite potential/capability, infinite space and infinite 'time' to progresses that (technically) does not exist then one can understand that all 'souls' are endless/eternal beings equivalent to and no greater or lesser than 'All that is' or 'Infinity.' Everyone's infinite higher self has always existed and will always exist. The experience you are having now in the present upon reading this has always been and will always be. All things that have happened, are happening and will happen are present and have (technically) already happened from the infinite/eternal perspective.

If one could contemplate/comprehend/understand that where you are headed is where you already are, one's infinite higher self exists on infinite levels in infinite places/localities simultaneously at the same 'time' (that technically does not exist) without beginning or ending.

If someone was to ask - is it possible to meet their higher self the answer would be 'Yes' and not only that but much more than could ever be envisioned/comprehended.

To better understand this let's pretend that we just invented a 'time machine' and decided to go back in 'time' (based on our current understanding of time) to visit our past self. When we arrived at that ( past-time) we visited our-self as a child and interacted with our-self being adults to that child but in a way that the child would not be aware or know who we really were. Based on what we knew of our past we visited scenes of our life at specific points in 'time' (That technically does not exist) and reached out to our-self when we felt we needed it the most but always in a way that our past self would not be aware of our interactions/interventions directly.

From the other side of the spectrum one's higher self that exists 'Infinitely' without end is above and 'beyond' themselves never-ending forever.' Such a notion may be hard for one to bend/wrap their mind around but let's try to imagine that your future-self beyond this world also known as your higher-self or infinite-self is interacting/communicating and guiding you on this journey through experiencing the scenes of earth life.

Our infinite self can be likened to an infinite roll of film and each clip of that film represents a scene of our ongoing life experience based on 'time' (that technically does not exist) Every clip of the roll of film or scene is a part of our life experience and for us in the here and now (present) we perceive ourselves to be moving forward in 'time' (that technically does not exist) From a higher or infinite perspective all scenes on the roll of film are occurring simultaneously and (technically) everything has already happened. It's a never-ending story that is beyond the capability of finite comprehension/understanding, but one can understand the fundamental/basic principles/concepts to a certain level/degree if one can further contemplate/ponder or bend/wrap their mind around it.

Infinite ONE Creators
The Family of Light
ENDLESS is 'Their' Name

Based on Infinity, No Time, and our infinite progressive lives? Would you think that a soul could be lost permanently as well?

The answer to the 'above' question where there (technically) is no 'above' lies 'within' you.

If not, then what goal would make more sense, to follow a system of guru's and allowing speech from a pyramid type spirituality/master/teacher/platform, or that finding the inner treasure Yehsua/Buddah spoke of, connection with HS, and our own inner truths would be more important?

You make the call

Also, if one is an experiencer, has experienced both contact in flesh, in spirit, had past life recall, and contact/downloads from HS, with nudges to share, should that person walk away and allow the Family of Light to be "silenced"?

Depending

Or is it merely that they should find a finer less opinionated way to do so?

The answers to the test = needs to be discovered for one's self.

But if that last is true, then would it be less honest to avoid the discussion, ie. subject matter title of the thread, and not share why this was distortion, so as to not participate at all, in truth, and not be capable of forming opinions based on experiences an inner knowledge?

There's a difference in 'knowing' the path and 'walking' the path.

but I feel that while people disagree, they should always do so with love for each other.

It's the thoughts/actions/reactions and genuine intent of one's 'heart/soul' that determines where a 'soul' goes regardless of belief system/religion and so on.

Another question regards this concept of evil being contagious and spreading? Do you feel that this was meant in terms of spreading new ideas to the masses? A new idea could be a disease to some, depending on how its looked at? Or only behavior such as lack of love?

It all comes down to the genuine intent/desire of one's heart.
LOVE is where the home is, Fly away Home!

If someone came here, with either tests/purpose regarding helping others, would avoidance of those struggling along in various negative behavior be the goal? Ie, like minded eco villages or communities only for the pure of heart? Or would they often roll up their sleeves and walk in the trenches and shine light amongst those who need nudges?

Always follow your heart!

Do we all need the same information?

NO - It's the thoughts/actions/reactions – Intent- of one's 'heart/soul/mind' that determines which direction a 'soul' is headed in the afterlife from my perspective regardless of belief system/religion and so on.

In other words, is the many different voices needed for many different nudges, because we're a team, but we can't get nudged without a new thought thrown in the mix, its how the Family of Light works, teamwork and speaking up grassroots level. Do you agree with that?

Depending

Best Dreams!

[edit on ECDT1111AugAM21 by ET_MAN]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Yes, this is my understanding of infinity, and HS, and the infinite roll of film (metaphorically speaking) of our lives. This is what my HS downloaded to me over a month, including that aside from tests, we all had to come to the lower vibration and perceive separation, forgetfulness, at least once, to make it real, in infinity, for this is how we become ourselves, infinitely. Though, technically, this moment also is an infinite moment so that it always existed and we always became our unique selves.

And technically speaking as we exist into infinity eternally, we always exist and the Family of Light, love everyone and us so much that no one is abandoned, intervention and help to reach everyone is done, not to mention that technically there is an infinity to do this in. But no ones heart could bear this to take too long. For no one can be lost. We are all out of this school, no matter, how long we may have perceived this to take.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

More to it than that it more that when the complex develops to a certain point within that moment the higherself is formed from the energy of the creator into existance then it become possible to be guided by it as some have achieved.

So hence not everyone does have a higherself to make contact with this why they cant do it because it takes certain choices and what that develops there complex into as the result of such choices.

How do we explain this better law cause and effect imagine that the cause of the higherself is a specific series of choices which then manifest that future within the moment those choices are made, hence in every single moment is your future changing based on your choices and some choices lead to having no future at all hence why some will be recycled once more this will happen for eternity until existance ends.

So you see not everyone does have a higherself at present but everyone has the potentional to create themself therefore be ones own guide as merge with that future in the moments leading to it, some futures are negative some are positive selfs which be there guidence.

So you see ET_MAN your statement is distorted in that your perception hence why it distorted 'your perception' and you dont let the 'Creator' show you the 'perception of truth'. You cant just tell people what they want to hear cause it sounds nicer the fact is not everyone does have a soul complex some have only imprints and some do not have a future, it is up to them to make the choices which give them a future.

Another fact in cosmic truth is that 'information creates convergance on truth' hence information must be eventually of a simlar nature to each soul progressing through the criterias of the density cycles, hence a common understanding will develop which is part of the requirements for ascension.

The Idea of 'my truth' is a sts distortion placed to make those seeking answers fall victim to such methods, we have explained to you there is only One truth how much of it you are aware of and arnt is the only difference, opinions do not matter at all personal perspectives arnt important either only the awarenes of the One truth maters and it is this awareness that in the knowledge gained one becomes protected.

Hence you really all must realise how little you actually do know and until you do you will remain repeating the 3rd density lessons until meet the requirements through learning the critera 'its not as simple as people think'.

We feel for some we cant help them as they are crystalized to well within such distortions and will have to experience the lessons of the future in the coming troubles, cant say we didnt try in end it your choice.

Quorum
Adonia Christ bless

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I won't claim this to be anything more than my perspective, I'm not after anything from anyone, I'm not out to deceive anyone, I have nothing to gain from posting here, I'm merely sharing my thoughts/feelings on the subject matter and nothing more.

If there is ever truth to be found, one will find it 'within' themselves on their own clock.

Hi AdonaiChristBless,

More to it than that

Definitely much more to it than that and it would take pages upon pages to get into some things.

it more that when the complex develops to a certain point within that moment the higherself is formed from the energy of the creator into existance then it become possible to be guided by it as some have achieved.

Are you suggesting that 'souls' are only suddenly forming now within this lifetime into existence?

Where does an imprint of a 'soul' come from?

When and how was it created?

So hence not everyone does have a higherself to make contact with this why they cant do it because it takes certain choices and what that develops there complex into as the result of such choices.

You are suggesting that some 'souls' have a higher self while others do not (being imprints) based on their level of development or progressive/state as a result of their actions/choices/decisions they made.

I am suggesting that due to this thing called 'time' (that technically does not exist) and the finite brain having a difficult 'time' with comprehension/understanding and bending/wrapping their mind around it, all things that exist have always existed in one form or another.

Those who are aware of themselves with 'consciousness' are eternal 'souls' coming from Infinite 'light/intelligence/consciousness' that has always existed and will always exist hence 'ALL' souls have a higher-self or infinite-self if they did not then it would put an end to their existence and make them 'finite.' If this was the case they would seize to exist and would have never existed in the first place as ALL 'light/intelligence/consciousness' has always existed and will always exist being Infinite/Eternal without beginning or ending.

A soul is not finite and doesn't begin, if it did then it would also end.

If there was a beginning then there must also be an ending.

How do we explain this better law cause and effect

It can be done if one can 'think' beyond the finite.

imagine that the cause of the higherself is a specific series of choices which then manifest that future within the moment those choices are made,

For 'finite' humans with 'finite' brains they can imagine/philosophize/reason with themselves 'imagine' this and 'imagine' that but it never changes what 'Infinitely' IS.

hence in every single moment is your future changing

Only in the human limited/finite brain way of thinking is one changing their future as they go along.

The simple truth is the choices you are making, have made and will make, you've already made from the infinite/eternal perspective.

The simple infinite one-1 truth is the future is truly set in stone, there is nothing you can possibly do to change your future because from the infinite/eternal perspective you've already made the choices.

Everything that is going to happen, will happen and has already happened.

Think deeper than just deep where there is no deep - Think Infinite and Beyond.

based on your choices and some choices lead to having no future at all

If there is no future there is no past, if there is no past there is no present. The belief in beginning and ending is finite, one must think 'beyond' beginning and ending – the infinite one-1 truth is that all things have always been and will always be otherwise there would be nothing at all.

hence why some will be recycled once more this will happen for eternity until existance ends.

If existence could end then it must have a start point/beginning, if this was the case then all things would seize to exist and would have never existed in the first place where there is no first or last. Infinity is not finite and finite could never be Infinity. Not all finite things are possible within Infinity.That which is temporal comes from the eternal and has always been and will always be.

So you see not everyone does have a higherself at present

All 'souls' exist on infinite levels simultaneously and have a higher infinite self where there is no higher, lower, greater or lesser. The past, present and future is mererly an 'illusion' to the finite human (technology) brain.

but everyone has the potentional to create themself therefore be ones own guide

One is choosing their 'future' by choices/decisions/actions they are making, the difference is those choices they are making and will make from the 'Higher/Infinite' perspective have already been made. There's a difference in 'knowing' the path and 'walking' the path, 'souls' on earth are given freewill for a reason, they are deciding/choosing their own path/way. There is a free way with two lanes, earth vehicle/body/vessels have freewill to choose/act for themselves and decide which direction they take.

as merge with that future in the moments leading to it, some futures are negative some are positive selfs which be there guidence.

ALL 'souls' from the infinite perspective have a (Beyond) BRIGHT & LIGHT 'future-self outcome due to the ENDLESS time/space (Illusion/non-locality) available to them to strive for their eventual goal. A kazillion lifetimes/existences is short/quick and temporal to the Infinite and could never/ever be calculated/measured as there's no such thing as measurement/calculation/scale for the Infinite. There is no 'Time.' Does one truly believe their higher infinite selves ever left their HOME? Their true Destination/Goal/achievement being a placed called HOME where they endlessly reside. If it took you an Eternity do you ever think you could get it right and make it to the 'beyond' reaching a higher level/state of existence with a bright/light future outcome? There are endless universes/mansions above and beyond this fraction of a grain of sand (technology) 'infinite' inwards universe.

-Metaphor-

So you see ET_MAN your statement is distorted

Think deeper than just deep where there is no deep - Think Infinite and Beyond.

you dont let the 'Creator' show you the 'perception of truth'.

The Teachers/Creators/Designers are extremely patient and have all the 'TIME' in the technology infinite inwards universe you want. Make a connection to your infinite one-1 higher self for you are among the Teachers/Creators/Designers among Infinite-1 others. 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

You cant just tell people what they want to hear cause it sounds nicer

The infinite one-1 truth is beyond just nicer, it's fantastical/unimaginable/incomprehensible where dreams do/can and will come true someday where there's only ONE-1 day - you did it your way, I did it my way, they did it their way and we all did it our way.

Yes Way, there are Infinite Way!

Do it Your Way

Dream A Dream!

the fact is not everyone does have a soul complex some have only imprints

A fact according to human understanding of the word must be proven, have you proven such a thing?

Do you believe that all things are possible within this (technology) infinite inwards universe?

If someone had inside infinite one-1 perspective/information on it, they would assure you that 'all souls' have always been and will always be. If one-1 takes the 'time' (that technically does not exist) to bend/wrap their mind around it one-1 can contemplate/ponder /envision and gain access to the basic/fundamental principles/understanding of the 'Infinity' and 'Beyond.'

The Live organic (technology) either has an eternal 'soul' residing within or not.

If one can bend/wrap their mind around Infinite Brightness- Imagine a Light getting brighter and brighter forever endlessly to infinity –' Is such a thing imaginable/comprehensible to the finite?

and some do not have a future,

Past, present and future are 'illusions' to the temporal human 'finite' vehicle/body mind/brain.
If one did not have a future one would not have a past, if one did not have a past one would not be present in the here and now.

it is up to them to make the choices which give them a future.

It's a clever way of persuading the students into behaving or else (no future for them) but it never changes the Infinity One-1 Truth of -What -IS- has always -BEEN- and will always -BE-

I AM what I AM, You are what You are, They are what They are, An Infinite Super-1 Star!

The Idea of 'my truth' is a sts distortion placed to make those seeking answers fall victim to such methods,

Is it remotely possible that 'your truth' has distortions?

What makes you-1 so sure/positive that you-1 are receiving from the Creator-1?

Is it remotely possible that you-1 misinterpreted some of your-1 experiences?

we have explained to you there is only One truth

There is only One-1 'Infinite' One-1 Truth and never forget 'They Beyond.'

how much of it you are aware of and arnt is the only difference,

Do you believe in such a thing as 'All knowing'?

How much of the one truth do you believe you know?

opinions do not matter at all personal perspectives arnt important either only the awarenes of the One truth maters and it is this awareness that in the knowledge gained one becomes protected.

The thoughts/actions/reactions and genuine intent of one's soul/heart is what determines where one-1 eternal 'soul' goes. Where should the focus be? What are the top priorities on the 'to do' list in life?

Hence you really all must realise how little you actually do know

Everyone-1's entitled to his/her own opinion and the above one is yours.

and until you do you will remain repeating the 3rd density lessons until meet the requirements through learning the critera 'its not as simple as people think'.

It sounds like one-1 is being given 'Infinite' chances to get it right, wouldn't one-1 think within 'Infinite' chances one-1 might actually eventually get it right, meet the requirements and move on within Eternity?

We feel for some we cant help them as they are crystalized to well within such distortions and will have to experience the lessons of the future in the coming troubles, cant say we didnt try in end it your choice.

It's the thoughts/actions/reactions – Intent- of one's 'heart/soul/mind' that determines which direction a 'soul' is headed in the afterlife from my perspective regardless of belief system/religion and so on.

You did it your way, They did it Their way and I did it My Way!

Best Wishes!

[edit on ECDT1111AugAM21 by ET_MAN]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Hi Unity I have actually decided to share the information that have came up in this thread. Also the Second Coming Adonai speaks off, I am not here to judge and fight over this post. For I am merely sharing food for thought with the people of this wonderfull thread ET_Man has created. Also to merely share some of what is given to us as information that we do not pay much attention to. Basically these are personal thoughts on the matter of what situation we are heading for.

Through out the time of Ancient Egypt and the Aztec Empire have been preserving teachings of the ones they called their Gods. The Aztec God Quetzalcoatl also known as the Feathered Serpent represented the Aztec belief for sacrifice of the people. To feed souls to the Gods is the more accurate terms and the rituals involved of daily sacrifices of innocent people, which was used to make the Gods happy through out the times of the Empire. The Ancient Egyptians used human sacrifice as well to please the Gods, it was told that pertaining to the belief that the Gods demanded it daily through out the time of the Egyptian Empire as well.

The second coming that many speak off was in fact depicted the Arrival of Quetzalcoatl by the Aztec Empire. However at the same time the Egyptian Empire predicted the arrival of Amun-Ra also know as just (Ra) throughout the time of the harvest. As Adonai said that the harvest is almost near, yet the same time frame of 11/11/11 is the date of NO TIME. At this specific date will be the opening of a Gate this Gate is the main source that talks of the arrival of Ra by the ancient Egypt Empire and the arrival of Quetzalcoatl by the Aztec Empire. This time period is depicted as the End Of Cycle and the second coming by many through out the time of creation. In more newer terms the second coming is the time of the Harvest which is portrayed to many by the gathering of souls eg (Beings,animals,humans and other life form on this planet.)

The Harvest is shown to us as an event that is know to take place before through out the time of the Great Flood, which is portrayed in the Bible, Ancient Egypt and also the Aztec Empire. This event has taken place as we originally know it as the time when men lost faith in God. So forth came a flood that killed many this event was also the starting point of many beliefs through out the time of our world. This very main event was the first starting point of worship to a God or Gods, which can also be known as the great sacrifice that locked in the belief of God into men through fear. Thus producing many religious beliefs that humanity must worship God or Gods to keep them happy. Also a trend of killing animals and humans on daily bases of sacrifice to the God or Gods arose, this very trend intoned the Earth into a lockdown of control through religions. Insuring an ever lasting grip over humanity through out the time of the Empire Rule.

The Empire which is also known as the Old Empire was constructed “Long ago in a galaxy far far away” which are also known as those that took over Earth after the battle of Atlantis was lost by the Federation. With the proper construct of the Empire that is depicted as The Empire within the Star Wars movie that would be a better suiting of metaphor for this situation. For that very instant moment the quote used by George Lucas came to mind for it was long ago that the construction of the Empire took place. With the Time as the Old Empire ruled many planets ,homes ,races and families were destroyed if they resisted to bow down to be controlled by the Empire.
The races that bowed down and accepted control were tortured, killed and sacrificed to the Gods of the Empires belief. The Empire God belief was a Serpent an Ancient Reptilian ruler who was the original founder of bloodlines and the controller of all the planets that were controlled by the Empire. Let us take this Ancient Reptilian ruler as the Sith that is shown to us within the vast truth of subliminal messages of the Star Wars movies.

The Aztec Empire spoke of a great Serpent as we already know the name is Quetzalcoatl he was also and often depicted with his insignia: a bird like face.
As the Aztecs show the (The Beak Like Mask) for the sign of the Great Serpent Quetzalcoatl this face is also portrayed on a another God through the time of Egypt this God came to be known as the all knowing and powerfull Amun-Ra many know him as Ra for short. Two links of both greatly admired Gods are tied together through a mere face that has played a role through many religious beliefs of time. Also another belief tied into the system the Pagan Roman religion with Zeus being represented at times by an Eagle. This is also known by a fact of Alexander The Great during his battles an Eagle always flew above him and he stated at all times “Zeus is watching us for the Gods are on our side”. These 3 major religious figures were represented by one symbol or insignia a Bird Face figure that has produced many wars, murders, enslavements and sacrifices of not just animal lifes but also human life as well. But… for what goal?? The goal was simple to produce fear into the hearts and minds of humanity to rain terror onto the Earth for an easier control. This gave control over Earth to the Old Empire and has produced many planets to fall into slavery as well.

So…. How does this tie into the NO TIME period of our planet and the rumours of the Harvest?? As simple as it sounds when the universal date 11/11/11 hits the calendar. A Star Gate will be allowed to be opened by the Old Empire aka the Bloodlines, TPTB, Black Ops and many upon many other controllers. This will allow the Bloodlines to pull through the Old Empire forces to Earth to harvest people like cattle into a slaughter house. I personally for one do not want to see this happen because last time this happened long ago the once destroyed Empire rebuilt it self again. The gate will be open by mass sacrifices that will be done also carried out underground bases also the bases of the Elites and the Bloodlines that are amongst us in plain sight of view. Yes a Star Gate will be open it will act as a portal for the whole Old Empire armada to travel through. This picture is almost accurate to what a Star Gate looks like but is far from the original technology.

The Harvest is simple to sacrifice as many souls eg Light Beings, Light Workers and any other neutral beings to the cause of rebuilding the Old Empire into the New Empire. This will be like the Star Wars part of the DVD replaying it self again but this time Earth will be its first victim to fall under the rule of the Evil Empire. However, the main idea is to stop this from happening and flood the Gates with Light Ships. Many of the Light Workers are already amongst the civilian population being briefed on the missions also assignments they are meant to carry out. This is why such large number of aware individuals are starting to show up for the time is nearing to the Big Jump. The main aim of this is to bring as much help as possible to Earth before the Bloodlines can seize full control over Earth. As Unity and ET_MAN also many other posters on this thread said “We are a Family of Light” for this statement is actually true. Even though that not much help can be sent here yet we are always watched over and protected by our Family. We are truly never ever alone on this planet and we are here for a reason, for that reason is to help humanity and the planet it self to bring forth freedom that all truly deserve.

Love and Light to all also thank you for listening.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Your perspective is of a lower understanding than ours ET_MAN it is because your cup is full from your ET experience that you are programmed with such perspectives, it sounds to us you don't like the idea that you have to learn something to gain something from it, the entire universe is a school and each density has a criteria requirement.

We know if you keep such perspectives when the harvest does arrive you will not pass grade 3 so to speak, but that is for you to learn we have given you some tools to help further filter your own distortions from your perspectives we have not said everything you say is wrong but there is elements within it that do tend to create a distortion which can be hindrance if the soul accepts at face value.

Everything we told you is not our perspective but what is shown by the 'Creator' because we do not have a truth we only know what is given to us by the 'Creator' in which is the holder of the One truth, unlike you which has doubt hence your disclaimer of what you say yourself we do not have any doubt in the truth of those words that we spoke, we can see more than you for we do not look from the side of the window that is a mirror but from the side in which is the observer.

Hence we are objective where your perspective is subjective, even in the things you link to convince people and the wording utilising emotions to create resonance to us shows us you are not really in your full potential as a teacher and are in part doing so to convince yourself that your own experiences are real.

Being a good person is only part of this story the other parts is understanding the story all together, you may disagree with us but know this it is the truth if you don't like it then that your choice. We explained to you the quantum nature of a soul developing if you want to assume that the end result is already there without any effort in creating it then that is your choice, we see a lot people on this forum who speak to lower density entities and presume it is a higher-self, we know this is untrue and that the people are deceived and may be heading for hard times because of it.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

After reading your reply to ET_MAN a few questions rose on my mind.

How do you know that the truth you are presented is real truth?

How do you know that the being who is giving you the information is truly the creator?

How do you know that this is a true light being and not a tricking dark being who is blinding you by emitting light to you? (This specific question arose because I know for fact that some beings can emit light to confuse the receiver of their true agenda for them) So I do apologize for it if it is a bit of a harsh question.

Tell me more about the Elohim please it sounds intriguing if it is ok with you?

Is it true that everything was firstly created in shapes also forms?

Also why do you portray yourself above our level all the time?? Is that not Ego based?

Again sorry if you do not like this but Love and Light to you.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Archangel In Training]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archangel In Training

After reading your reply to ET_MAN a few questions rose on my mind.

How do you know that the truth you are presented is real truth?

Because of my faith in the 'Creator'.

How do you know that the being who is giving you the information is truly the creator?

I know because I of my consciousness state in which is Christ.

How do you know that this is a true light being and not a tricking dark being who is blinding you by emitting light to you? (This specific question arose because I know for fact that some beings can emit light to confuse the receiver of their true agenda for them) So I do apologize for it if it is a bit of a harsh question.

Because as explained to you above those who are truely in the knowledge understand what is true light and what is not and this is because of pure faith.

Tell me more about the Elohim please it sounds intriguing if it is ok with you?

It was one of the experiences of the original humans remember brother that even thou we have said some souls are imprints and some are complexs, this has been as we see time millions of years of experiencing and developing on many worlds in many forms, one such was the Elohim in which those who progress within such a society became Elders.

Is it true that everything was firstly created in shapes also forms?

When light was created through idea expression in consciousness 'gravity' within its waves the light created forms for intelligence to experience within.

Also why do you portray yourself above our level all the time?? Is that not Ego based?

No because it is true, do you say when you are a student in primary school 'why are you teaching us, you think your above us?' the truth is ironic the true ego is those who care that beings can be more evolved than themself for it is a result of jealousy the reason in which such a response occurs.

I ask you this if you can not accept their is beings above your density above your awareness more knowledgable more intune with the creator how can you ever learn from them, how can you ever be motivated to ask questions of them?

Again sorry if you do not like this but Love and Light to you.

You breach freewill by saying such when we request you do not, it is like this reason why we have to refuse such, one does not ask a mechanic to cook a wedding cake as one does not ask a cook to fix a car.

If you do not know the career of 'love' the career of 'light' how can you utilise it wisely within creation to help others.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Archangel In Training]

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I don't mean to be rude, but this thread looks like an RP or something. Everyone here is claiming to know the truth/speaking with authority. My question is, how do all you people act like you have higher knowledge of things, some even claiming to know God? Where are you people getting your information and how? What will you do if 2011 goes by and nothing happens?

And who do you mean by "we" Adonai?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I do not have authority on Earth for I am an equal to all and that is important to know. I am merely trying to share for sharing is caring ^_^

I would like to welcome you and say a big HI!!!

Love and Light to you.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
ArchAngel your post in reply to unity before you make such asumptions you should read this as this may help you to understand things better and realise just how little you know.

hotfile.com...

This was past to us by a friend in our other thread we have read some of it and already know it is of a true light source, you would learn alot from reading this as it is indeed connected, do not let your ego run wild because remember one must work to return to 'Christ' it is not a default, you are already there but you could say the potentional remains in a unformed state hence why we said higherselfs do not exist until one makes the choices which bring them into existance for one to communicate with them.

You will realise if you all read such things and take it in how little you know and how distorted your views have been, combine such with all other information given and figure out the puzzle.

I am representive of 'Christ consciousness' the 'Father' Adonai the Creator through the Son 'Christ' Yeshua, This group I am part of is working with the Mother 'Earth' GAIA to increase the productivity of the coming harvest for she too is progressing and will leave behind a dieing world to those who are 'lukewarm'.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
I don't mean to be rude, but this thread looks like an RP or something. Everyone here is claiming to know the truth/speaking with authority. My question is, how do all you people act like you have higher knowledge of things, some even claiming to know God? Where are you people getting your information and how? What will you do if 2011 goes by and nothing happens?

And who do you mean by "we" Adonai?

we are a group mind in which has a hyperdimensional awareness of ourself in which is merging with the 'Christ' consciousness in which is who we truely are we are the Father the Son and the Holyspirit which speaks through this representive on earth because this is your 'End times'.

We are but a example of the potentional for all souls, hence we come to teach ourself in the past how to become ourself in the future we see you are us in the past for we are in the knowledge of the One.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Thank you.

I am just nonplussed by reading all these things about stargates, harvests, being in touch with 'The Creator', Star Wars being real, etc. Are you guys just extrapolating based on books you read?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join