It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

When we are seeking after rewards...are intentions seem to become masked, we think we are doing good...for we are doing what the 'material' says we need to do to reach that 'reward'...but the masking covers what we need to face within ourselves.

Right. You don't DO - you BE.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Right. You don't DO - you BE.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mohandas Gandhi
Explains it best.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I like the Hopi Elders who say, "We Are The Ones We've Been Waiting For! "

But then that has even further implications and reminds me of positive planets in the cosmos, not only do they not use money, or any system of slavery, nor force anyone to volunteer, or deprive anyone, but all who can learn to take on many roles from childhood and are responsible, also......their counsels, or local and planetary governance is done with large groups of equal men and women, jury duty style often, everyone is an adult that way, and in open transparency.

Everyone takes turns, and is responsible, though again, no forcing. Healthy, happy people like to contribute.

Note these positive worlds exist within our duality universe, and those within them are making choices as well, and progressing. Not needing a harsh pyramid system, but progressing in love and equality.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The great secret, my friends, is that there is only one spirit, and that is love, that provides all works for all people who dwell in love. If you try to change the world, if you try to help others, if you only modestly try to help one person, and try to do it upon your own, thinking and puzzling and perception, you will almost surely fail. For your perceptions are not their perceptions. And indeed, my friends, unless you allow yourself to flow into the channel of love, your help will often be unpalatable to the ones you seek to help. You are free only when you snap the cords of your own desire to be somebody in this world and to do things in this world as your own person. When you have accomplished the dismantling of your desire for reputation, then, you have no more bonds or limitations and you are free...

We urge you never to volunteer esoteric information to those who have not asked, nor to withhold it from any serious student.

But pay attention, my friends, always, to the only person who can be free, and that is yourself. A desire for freedom is an impossible desire, for you dwell in the prison of a body, of a gravity well, of an illusion that is heavy. And yet, you are willing prisoners of the catalyst of the experience of this planetary sphere. The way to freedom lies in accepting the conditions of your particular incarnation and in asking to know the truth. It is written in your holy works, my friends, “Seek and know the truth, for the truth shall make you free.” Freedom does not come without a commitment, not to self, not to what you would call ego, but to the truth and to service in the name of that truth.

Hatonn May 25, 1980

www.llresearch.org...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'm having an interesting discussion with a friend and think I should add from my perspective what is meant when I say, the Many In One, for One is not possible in infinity, it is boundless, we are the Infinite Family Of Light.

One can never rejoin or come together in Infinity as One, for infinity is boundless, endless, and progression.

The One-1, or One-1111111111111111..............., or saying the Many In One, to me is this:

One=infinity.
also
One=Love.

We are the Infinite Family of Light in Infinity, connected by Love.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sequoyah
The great secret, my friends, is that there is only one spirit, and that is love, that provides all works for all people who dwell in love.

What is Love?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
There is only one thing all of you need to know. Accept yourself. You are it. Everything else is a distraction, all these philosophies, words, ideas, religions, politics, it is all a distraction.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

For the record, I was the one Unity was having a conversation with.And I feel obligated in some way,to let people know of my own experience concerning the Law of ONE and everything concerning that notion of being fragments of ONE energy/intelligence/being.

I know that ET_Man helped/saved me,in a way,from potential negative karma because I used to think we are all fragments of one soul energy
It made perfect sense to me...and that could've taken me down a dark road, because I accepted murderers,rapists etc as me and me as them- all of us being fragments of ONE. And I thought that all these experiences are needed, to learn from them,to take away something from each experience.
For ex, one fragment of self,one soul would kill and rape,and that is an experience to be had,to learn from. And then there's a fragment/soul who loves and cares,and that's another experience to have. All experiences equal in value and legitimacy,just different experiences in their form. NONE necessarily evil at all, just something to experience.
Whether the experience is about killing,caring,torturing,compassion,abusing,loving,raping,healing - it doesn't matter at all, because each and every one of these is an experience,each equal in it's value and potential to learn for the ONE intelligent energy/entity/soul that is comprised of fragments(which is EVERYONE OF US, the souls on Earth and beyond).

I think this is a VERY IMPORTANT topic and issue to talk about because perhaps SOME of the people reading this can relate with what I went through- the gravity of it all,and how it may affect you on a spiritual level,the notion of all being ONE and the murderers being you and you being them.
I can imagine that SOME people,if they really believed this,what it would do to them spiritually would be really horrific. Those people would feel hopeless and angry,or careless, wreckless even, like they might as well do anything else they might want, like go steal from people,or abuse someone just because they abused you once etc...I mean,it's OKAY to do these things now,because the notion of ANY and EVERY experience being just that - an experience with equal value no matter what it is that you are doing,and not looked at as evil or good at all, JUST something to experience and supposedly learn from in the process as a fragment of the ONE being we all are, when put/coming back together.
This notion might turn many nice, good-hearted,but a bit lost souls into a monster or push them into becoming one, unknowingly, over time, thinking that THAT is an OKAY and acceptable way of behaving,that it is simply an experience of value equal to any other like love,compassion etc and so there are no consequences to oneself and ones own actions,because anything you do is for the learning benefit of this ONE energy/being that each soul is just a tiny fragment of,a puzzle piece.

And THIS,this whole notion IS a VERY dangerous road to walk along. It can very easily take the soul down some very dark alleyways.

And, mind you , I personally had this belief for 1.5 years or so, and this is how I PERSONALLY felt about it:

I thought that since we're all parts of ONE entity/intelligence, then there is really no need to necessarily stop the killings in this world,and I recall thinking and feeling during that period in my life that wars and suffering is acceptable, I took all the disasters and horrors happening on this planet much more lightly.
I thought at the time that ...oh well, it's just a needed experience, just something I MYSELF chose, being a fragment/part of this ONE SELF!
So it's okay, I chose to suffer in Africa, within all those soul fragments inside human bodies.... so wars are no biggie to worry about, that's the experience there,in those regions,for those soul fragments, also being MY OWN experience as I am THEM and they are ME, all of us together being a part of this ONE SELF/SOUL.
And the fragment of this ONE I experience myself as presently,as Valeri, and also the majority of the western world/cultures etc are all just the way they are in order to have their own experiences,stuff like excessive wealth,greed,selfishness etc
Thinking that EVERYTHING happening on Earth AND EVERYONE is just an accumulation of different experiences,all of equal value though,each and every one of these experiences that people go through.
No matter if it's death,torture,sorrow,love,hatred,racism,abuse,caring, compassion,rape,healing,deceit,helping etc
It's ALL part of the PLAN!! For we are all just fragments of ONE soul energy/entity/being/intelligence.

This is how I FELT and went through the notion of the Law of One and especially the idea behind it, of everyone being fragments of One and the same being/soul.

And that is also WHY I also initially attacked ET_Man last year,when I first found his thread "Warnings from the benevolents"
Many things Et_Man said were in contradiction sort of to what the Law of One and the idea behind it said.
I was against his standpoints initially,i didn't GET IT.
I remember thinking: "Why are you against the law of one? It's so beautiful,it's so righteous,it's all about EQUALITY and every experience counting and having equal value, that BOTH evil and good need to be experienced"
BUT even then,during my 1.5 years of following the Law of One principles and this notion, I STILL NEVER liked violence,hatred etc...so what I MYSELF ended up doing is basically putting my own spin on the "Law of ONE" a little bit, applying its own logic to my own spiritual benefit. I ended up BENDING the "Law Of One" to FIT ME and my own worldview sort of.
I made up the following Logic for myself during the time I thought that the "Law of ONE" is 101% correct in all of it's notions: "If every experience is OKAY and just a learning process,then if I have a chance,I will save,help and protect people from harm!"

So you see guys,even though I believed I'm the murderers and they are ME, I STILL bent the rules for my own good, cause I couldn't sit there,knowing I can help,but not helping.
I figured that since it's okay to kill, it sure as hell is okay to save and protect if I choose so. So whether THAT way of thinking on my part would have created negative karma for me or not, is debatable nad unknown BUT ONE THING is OBVIOUS.
The OBVIOUS PART is that.....

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Here, it is caring for the well being of another, walking in their moccasins, even more so than personal love, but it also extends to the beloved, child, friend and companions. Love would never wish to ever see one starving, homeless, sick or in pain, deprived, hurt, depressed, or limbless from a senseless war. Love is action when it must be as well. It tries to find a way. Love also is willing to take negativity/abuse, but not give it. For sees all as Family and would you attack a child who was attacking you?

In the Beyond, it is so much more than what we experience. It is beyond this, way beyond this love. It is also a part of the Universal Understanding, this is the telepathy or Unity, that we all connect to, where our innermost thoughts are understood. There we are filled with clarity, light joyous feelings given to each other, lit up from within at each others presence and all can feel this. No one could ever experience a burden (if it were possible to do so in the Beyond) alone. Family, that truly loves each other in joy.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by sequoyah
The great secret, my friends, is that there is only one spirit, and that is love, that provides all works for all people who dwell in love.

What is Love?

Must ... resist ... sorry ...

- Phoenix

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The key is simply to empty your cup, if your mind is full of your own perspectives your own opinions your own egocentric views, there is no room for the creator to refill your cup, you can say we are one all you want, talk lovely words it means nothing if you don't let the creator in if you hold onto your current minds programming your conditionings your perspectives you will remain stuck within them, until you let the creator within your life will not be in service to others.

This is why we have been saying that people cups are full hence why they can not properly discern truth from lies yet when it comes to cosmic laws and functioning of the designs. Remember this the way to the father is through the Son 'in translation this means by one opening ones mind to allowing the Christ consciousness to show them truth one begins to merge with the Father', now there is a reason it is called the Father and the earth is called the Mother because in the duality universe gender in it illusion functions also within energy known as masculine and feminine; these aspects are both cosmic bodies as well as the lifeforms within those bodies.

Hence the Mother is the planet and the universe is the Father and through their interaction life is born, to confuse these concepts is to distort truth which we have noticed some with own perspectives based on gender bias do so.

When we tell you something there is a reason why we are being so blunt, it is called tough love to make you recognise your ego and doing so heal your distortions, we have had many arguing with us but as we said we reveal what really occurring is the programming they current are under.

Now purpose of ascension is to return to the creator by becoming it through the lessons of the cosmos, it is not a self serving thing to seek it as progress through change is what life's lessons are all about , it is only when one seeks it for power over others does it then become a self serving intention.

We will tell you something as well once you judge us we will judge you, to teach you the meaning of 'judge not lest thee be judged' which is a different concept thou connected to term 'discernment' if you label a truth false we will reveal all that is false about you, because in doing so you are spreading ignorance in which puts a soul in jeopardy.

On topic of the harvest there is going to be people who are not ready to progress they will indeed be repeating from the beginning of the time cycle once more in it primordial beginning this has been represented as 'Lake of Fire' in which is matter in it beginning stages as it exists in a heated plasma known as primordial matter, this is the first experience of consciousness and it known as the 1st density.

These same people will experience a short period of suffering that will occur due to ignorance and choices which created consequences, these events are karma and those who it occur to deserve it 'It will be darkest before the dawn' you must remain strong through what is to come.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

We both agree on the empty cup and there is more. Its also about being in the frequency of Love, for positivity and Love bring connection. And once you find that, nothing compares. For it is yourself welling up within yourself, filling your cup.

I have no credo but Love, and also, what HS has downloaded.

The Universe is neither male nor female from my perspective as it is a digital dvd player, technology basically, though each infinite universe has a Prime Creator, one of the Family of Light, that would be very advanced Future versions of all of our souls, for we are both children and their past from their perspective in No Time.

Love is not tough, its very tender and loves equality, peace, good will to others, and gives all an equal voice.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
....Continuation of my previous post on this page.

.......The OBVIOUS PART is that WHY would I have the need to bend the rules of "the law of ONE" if it was so perfect and logical to begin with ? Why did I feel uncomfortable with the notion of not having to go and help anyone, because it's just experiences and there is no need to stop any killings,rapes etc even if you witness it....why would I feel compelled to bend that notion and decide for myself to still go and still help people if the chance is there ?
IF the principles of "The Law of One" and "you are the killers and they are YOU" etc made so much sense to me, if I admittedly believed and lived by these principles 101%, if it was SO LOGICAL AND PERFECT of a concept to live by....then WHY, why would I feel uncomfortable living by it IN ITS ENTIRETY,why did I have the desire to bend the principles to suit my own spiritual instincts, stuff like not being okay with witnessing murder, violence, hatred etc and trying to help avoid it if I could. Because the logic of "THE LAW OF ONE" constitutes that there is no need to stop the murderers or rapists and there is no need to denounce violence and hatred at all, because all of that is just the ONE Creator/energy/entity/soul, experiencing itself through fragments(US,the souls) of itself.

I think my reaction, even whilst supporting and believing and even fighting against the denouncers of the "I am the killers and they are me" premise..I think my reaction to BEND the rules and make it acceptable for myself speaks VOLUMES about the true nature of "THE LAW OF ONE", "THE LAW OF ONE"and NOT in favour of it either.

And I have realized by now, and this is obvious now, that all experiences DON'T need to be experienced in order to REALIZE and UNDERSTANDthat some are NEGATIVE experiences and are best not to be experienced at all. Experiences like murder,torture,rape,abuse,hatred,violence,war etc are NOT NEEDED to understand and realize that they are NEGATIVE experiences . It can be witnessed and understood in a heartbeat that these experiences are UNDESIRABLE to anyone.
And as far as EQUAL VALUE of all experiences goes, I have to disagree here as well... while there IS VALUE in ALL the experiences,including the negative ones, there is MUCH MORE VALUE in the POSITIVE experiencesMUCH MORE VALUE in the POSITIVE experiences,because not only do POSITIVE experiences ELEVATEyour own sense of happiness, but they also elevate other souls' sense of happiness. AND a VERY IMPORTANT thing here is that POSITIVE experiences also ADVANCE a soul's SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION,while negative experiences DO NOT advance your spiritual evolution at all- they do the opposite.
So using simple logic like that it becomes VERY apparent and obvious which experiences have MORE VALUE - the POSITIVE ONES!!

So the idea of all experiences having EQUAL VALUE and being NEEDED to experience FIRSTHAND in order to understand and realize those things is FALSE!!

Think about it, did any of you NEED to experience FIRSTHAND what murder and rape are, in order to UNDERSTAND and REALIZE that it is a NEGATIVE experience and is NOT DESIRED by you nor anybody else ? So this proves the point I was trying to make concerning the NEED to experience ALL things.

Also, which experience has more value to you guys/girls? Loving and caring for your family, friends and every soul out there and receiving precious LOVE back OR for ex torturing a person(even if he is an "evil" person) until he cries for mercy and forgiveness and then you cold-heartedly slicing his neck open with a butcher's knife ? So which experience will raise your frequencies more ? Which will advance you spiritually more ? Which one of these experiences do you think has more VALUE to it ? By answering this question you will have proved the point I was trying to convey earlier concerning the notion of EQUAL VALUE of all experiences.

Also,if any of you have taken the time to read all of this,I salute you and thank you for reading this and thinking about this. I appreciate the time you took to read it,because I put time into writing it down. Thank You!!

Love,only love.

[edit on 8/23/2010 by Valeri]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
How 2012 "Enlightenment" Will Lead To Genocide

Ra material and ALL That ..!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! So cute.

Seriously though - - its easy to say LOVE is everything.

But what does that really mean?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I shared my viewpoint above. Its real,it means caring about everyone, being patient and not reacting but seeing from their viewpoint, and understanding, not tolerating anyone suffering in this world, and attempting to make a difference, speaking up as well, for those less fortunate.

That love for your humankind here, on earth, and for your Family is real love, and the other kind, romance and family is good and nourishes the soul, but is more personal.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Love is an all encompassing accepting energy

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Annee

Its real,it means caring about everyone, being patient and not reacting but seeing from their viewpoint, and understanding, not tolerating anyone suffering in this world, and attempting to make a difference, speaking up as well, for those less fortunate.

It sounds a lot like Jesus.
The Christ Consciousness is within us.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Sacred Name" Teachers - Debunked (1 of 4) - PASS IT ON

Like the NAME Adonai ....!!!!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

It sounds a lot like Jesus.
The Christ Consciousness is within us.

I do believe Jesus was a very special evolved consciousness. I just don't believe he is the only one from his group.

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join