It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archangel In Training
reply to post by polarwarrior

PolarWarrior also a side note nothing truly ends so there is never an end but a beginning of a end

Do not fear death for neither life or death is the end for there is never an end but an infinite beginning

Lol I thought in such a thread as this that was a given that its only the end of a cycle, and therefore also a new beginning.

Im looking forwards to death, becasue im curious about it, but it will have to wait for the moment I still have much to do.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Stopping the fear and panic in the crowds of humanity LightWorkers are already here and for we are in many numbers.

Would you agree we should change our response to the fearfull scenario (do some inner work to alleviate fear) rather than remaining ignorent to it?

[edit on 23-8-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

10 years is plenty of time man just relax and take it a foot step at a time brotha

Hahaha I got plenty of work to do as well trust me with who I am there's a bucket load of things to be done. I have to bring down something to 3d from 8d which will be one hell of a job. It is doable thing but it will be very very complex and hard. But I have faith and believe that I can do it so I know I can LOL!!

Hope it won't be as hard as they gave the hint it would be

Anyway I am with you on the helping each other part.

Peace,Love and Light.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Bahahaha fear is an illusion so I ignore it at all times

But still it is an interesting thing to experience at times.

Love and Light.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Dear ET_MAN

I have a few questions to ask of your advice.

Let us say how would an individual be able to bring somethings from the 8th dimension down to the 3rd dimension? which is us right now.

How can a person send out a request for such thing to take place and occur?

Also would it be advised to take precautions if one tries to learn to fly
??

Thank you I hope you can answer some of my what of humorous yet serious questions

Love and Light.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

reply to post by Valeri

Hi Valeri even I do not understand some of the information of where Adonai gets it. All I can say it is odd and that everyone who tries spreading love and light to him. Is either called poison or programmed and my personal best no soul. Now what he is not getting is the fact that all have souls and the only ones that have a soul imprint are the AI life forms. So he is mixing up the AI/Bots with real life humans that does not seem to amuse me at all. Also Valeri not to worry my friend for you have a soul, I, that dog or cat, bugs,birds and many many more life forms have a soul. The only time imprints are used are by the TBS which are usually put into soul bots.

Plus not to worry we are all came here for a reason so there is a higher plan for everyone.

So not to worry Valeri we all here for a reason and all have a soul.

Love and Light to you, I hope you don't think that sending others love and light is not dangerous.

ET_Man is in correct awareness to be teaching 'even if he makes mistakes' but you are not ArchAngel in training, infact you are so well programmed you dont have any idea what your saying half the time you say it.

We have explained to you multiable times why it isnt such a good idea to send love and light to others who are not asking for it, because it carrys the frequecys in which can be distorted from the sender therefore infecting those they are sending too and leading them to the same ignorance and dangerous awareness that the sender may have.

You like to twist words we have noticed as well ArchAngel in training we wonder if your not here for your own agenda.

It amusing to watch a fool tell the king how to lead the kingdom, we state this again anyone who is interacting with ArchAngel in training is harming ones own progress because this entity has a agenda and the agenda is of STS.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Polarwarrior ArchAngel in training is here with his own agenda, hence you would be wise not to allow him to distort yourself and learn through other mediums, is it not obvious by now that out of all people posting in this thread he is the most ignorant and unstable person?

What amuses us is he thinks he has some right of power over others as in comments like 'I will let it slip' shows us a deluded human who has been well programmed by STS forces.

It is your choice who you listen to and interact with but if asked our advice we would say that it would be for your best interest not to entertain this entitys agenda.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

[edit on 23-8-2010 by AdonaiChristBless]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

never mind

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Archangel In Training]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Adonai when you say "We" who are the we??

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

What happens when the creation stops expanding and begins to contract beforre returning to the singularity whence it came, or is this continually occuring like a torus?
I think Ive heard this outbreath and inbreath called a brahman but cant find where it was mentioned.

Ok, Ive found it.....

I read this in a channeled material (starseed transmissions) and thought id get your opinion on its accuracy.

Since the first breath of God at the beginning of all the
worlds, it was preordained that Creation would exist
within a rhythm of expansion and contraction. Eventually
there would come a time when the physical universe
would stop expanding and begin to contract. The Hindus
refer to this process as the in-breathing and out-breathing
of Brahma, the process through which God breathes out
all of Creation, and then breathes it all back in again.
At this point in linear time, we are very close to the
middle of the cycle, soon to reach the exact mid-point between
the out-breath and the in-breath of God. The
universe began to reach this mid-point as unicellular
organisms were emerging on the Earth, but the exact
mid-point is yet to be attained. It will coincide with what
has come to be called the Second Coming of Christ.
When any vibrational system reverses the momentum
of its direction, as a pendulum does at the uppermost
point of its swing, there is a moment of complete rest
before it resumes its movement in the opposite direction.
Since rest, or the total cessation of movement, constitutes
the opposite of time, there is at the precise moment
of its occurrence, a micro-interval of non-time, a moment
of eternity. This is the same interval of non-time
that occurs many times each second as the atoms of the
physical world vibrate back and forth. This is an opening
already occurring.

Chapter 4
AN INTERVAL OF NON-TIME
When the universe reaches a point of maximum expansion,
a unique phenomenon will take place. There will be a
moment when all laws necessary for the creative
maintenance of physical matter and all materializing
processes become suspended. Due to the relative velocities of
the various star systems, this event will not be experienced
simultaneously in all parts of the universe, but will
travel as a wave across the sea of creation.
Existing within this ripple of non-time will be the
focused conscious attention of the Creator. As it passes
through the material realms, it will stay and take up
residence in all life forms with circuitry capable of mirroring
its essence. This is the moment when the Creator will
slip inside Creation; the moment we are attempting to
prepare you for.
This is the much misunderstood Second Coming of
Christianity. It is the event that primitive civilizations
have looked forward to as "the return of the gods." The
Mayans went so far as to pinpoint its actual occurrence in
what you would call the year 2011 A.D. Yet while many
of your traditions hint at what is about to transpire, none
of them have adequately conveyed the magnitude of
impact such an event will have. Indeed, no single conceptual
structure is capable of conveying the enormity of what is
soon to take place.

Sound like if what they are saying is correct then there is much more than our harvest going on.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

What happens when the creation stops expanding and begins to contract beforre returning to the singularity whence it came, or is this continually occuring like a torus?
I think Ive heard this outbreath and inbreath called a brahman but cant find where it was mentioned.

Ok, Ive found it.....

I read this in a channeled material (starseed transmissions) and thought id get your opinion on its accuracy.

Since the first breath of God at the beginning of all the
worlds, it was preordained that Creation would exist
within a rhythm of expansion and contraction. Eventually
there would come a time when the physical universe
would stop expanding and begin to contract. The Hindus
refer to this process as the in-breathing and out-breathing
of Brahma, the process through which God breathes out
all of Creation, and then breathes it all back in again.
At this point in linear time, we are very close to the
middle of the cycle, soon to reach the exact mid-point between
the out-breath and the in-breath of God. The
universe began to reach this mid-point as unicellular
organisms were emerging on the Earth, but the exact
mid-point is yet to be attained. It will coincide with what
has come to be called the Second Coming of Christ.
When any vibrational system reverses the momentum
of its direction, as a pendulum does at the uppermost
point of its swing, there is a moment of complete rest
before it resumes its movement in the opposite direction.
Since rest, or the total cessation of movement, constitutes
the opposite of time, there is at the precise moment
of its occurrence, a micro-interval of non-time, a moment
of eternity. This is the same interval of non-time
that occurs many times each second as the atoms of the
physical world vibrate back and forth. This is an opening
already occurring.

Chapter 4
AN INTERVAL OF NON-TIME
When the universe reaches a point of maximum expansion,
a unique phenomenon will take place. There will be a
moment when all laws necessary for the creative
maintenance of physical matter and all materializing
processes become suspended. Due to the relative velocities of
the various star systems, this event will not be experienced
simultaneously in all parts of the universe, but will
travel as a wave across the sea of creation.
Existing within this ripple of non-time will be the
focused conscious attention of the Creator. As it passes
through the material realms, it will stay and take up
residence in all life forms with circuitry capable of mirroring
its essence. This is the moment when the Creator will
slip inside Creation; the moment we are attempting to
prepare you for.
This is the much misunderstood Second Coming of
Christianity. It is the event that primitive civilizations
have looked forward to as "the return of the gods." The
Mayans went so far as to pinpoint its actual occurrence in
what you would call the year 2011 A.D. Yet while many
of your traditions hint at what is about to transpire, none
of them have adequately conveyed the magnitude of
impact such an event will have. Indeed, no single conceptual
structure is capable of conveying the enormity of what is
soon to take place.

Sound like if what they are saying is correct then there is much more than our harvest going on.

That event is the harvest 'brother' remember the concept brought up from the Cassiopaeas about the wave that is what that post you just posted is representing and it is quite accuate in it descriptions, as well as what Ra spoke of and bringers of the dawn and hidden hand and alliesofhumanity all is connected.

Hence why increasing the productivity of the harvest for this cycle is so important since at present the percentage ready is very low.

May we ask the site you gathered this information from.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bles

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Adonai when you say "We" who are the we??

We are the Quorum of Adonai Christ, the second coming is connected to our presence on earth we are merging with ourself as the wave approaches and while this occurs we are on mission to increase the productivity of the harvest to maximise 'Ascension' our goal is to free souls by helping them develop their complexs so that they have the means to utilise the wave.

It is a hyper-dimensional state of awareness in which many aspects that are part of the Christ consciousness are interlinked sharing a telepathic bond to exchange information in form of harmonics-light-geometry as well as guidence given by the universe in concidences designed to awaken different stages of memory coded within DNA.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I need more specific detail please if it is not too hard. Please and thank you dear friend.

Also Christ are you talking about the second coming?

Also the whole Angels against Demons war that will take place soon?

Also from my personal knowledge Angels are now walking amongst humans so as far as I know 2 or 3 of the seals have been opened. Am I correct on this information that I was given?

Thank you it would be great to understand more also hear answers from you.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Ok, I thought our harvest was every 75,000 years major cycle then 25,000 years minor cycle. But this material says we were almost at the point when single cellular life was just beginning here on earth which was at least 1,000,000,000 years ago I think so the cycle would be like 10 billion years at least. Is it just different scales of harvest? im a little confused cuz also wouldnt there only be one event where it turns around and starts contracting hence only one harvest for all of that creation "outbreath"?

Although I dont read cassiopians, I understand talk of a galatic superwave emitted from the supermasive black hole in the centre of the galaxy that will travel at the speed of light radially throught the logos. But I thought this was just a local wave for our galaxy and not for whole of creation as this above material speaks of.

Here is the rest of that book.. www.scribd.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I need more specific detail please if it is not too hard. Please and thank you dear friend.

Also Christ are you talking about the second coming?

Second Coming is opportunity for the souls ready to progress into Christ consciousness therefore access the STO realms of experience.

Also the whole Angels against Demons war that will take place soon?

That has been occuring since time began.

Also from my personal knowledge Angels are now walking amongst humans so as far as I know 2 or 3 of the seals have been opened. Am I correct on this information that I was given?

Some perhaps but if you are a Angel you are quite confused, we suggest empty your cup and allow 'Creator' to fill it.

Thank you it would be great to understand more also hear answers from you.

You can help yourself as well but it has to be your choice we have revealed what happened and how you got programmed, it is your choice if you begin to deprogram it and allow your true destiny to reveal itself, rather than the one ego has lead you into through deceptions by STS forces.

When we develop our site you are welcome to read the material it may help you learn what you need to know to be able to ascend.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Nah no worries

Thank you anyway

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Archangel In Training]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

Ok, I thought our harvest was every 75,000 years major cycle then 25,000 years minor cycle. But this material says we were almost at the point when single cellular life was just beginning here on earth which was at least 1,000,000,000 years ago I think so the cycle would be like 10 billion years at least. Is it just different scales of harvest? im a little confused cuz also wouldnt there only be one event where it turns around and starts contracting hence only one harvest for all of that creation "outbreath"?

Although I dont read cassiopians, I understand talk of a galatic superwave emitted from the supermasive black hole in the centre of the galaxy that will travel at the speed of light radially throught the logos. But I thought this was just a local wave for our galaxy and not for whole of creation as this above material speaks of.

Here is the rest of that book.. www.scribd.com...

Remember brother all densitys ascend during a harvest example is that 2nd density lifeforms ready that are animals etc progress into first 3rd density experience as humanoid on appropiate planet etc. This means that what they could be saying is that last time this occured was during such stages in the experience of humanity as the animal experience.

The information is not fully correct as we have said nothing will ever be 100% this is due to distortion of the realm this is why we teach even our students to discern us and everything else including themself.

The event is very important yes and can not be prevented, understand with such events there is risk and reward some will not like the experience others will.

Also understand this 'It is always Darkess before the Dawn'

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

From what I understand...harvest can happen at any time after a complex experiences 'death'.

That it is not something that happens while 'alive' in a body complex but something that happens when one is ready, after learning what they need to learn.

From what I understand....the many that are here now are not so much awaiting harvest, but are putting themselves to the test of making a choice based on the core vibration within them. In 3rd density....we might think we are ready for one thing...but our core being will shine rather we like it or not.

This is just what I have learned and Im not claiming it right for anyone else...just thought I would share it.

Im not here to debate on it....just sharing.

My best
LV

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Hi AdonaiChristBless,

ET_Man is in correct awareness to be teaching 'even if he makes mistakes'

I certainly make mistakes and consider myself to be like other people in the world or at least those with weaknesses/flaws working on turning them into strengths.

I also have been in communication with Archangel of training for quite some time now and consider him to be a friend. I know that he is a good person with 'sincere intentions' as easily misinterpreted as some of his posts may be. I feel that he does have a 'service to others' heart and he like most of us are still working on overcoming most of what you write about AdonaiChristBless - feelings/emotions and watching our every thoughts/actions/deeds.

all have souls and the only ones that have a soul imprint are the AI life forms, mixing up the AI/Bots with real life humans.

In respect to Archangel, I have a different perspective on this based on my own personal experiences- information provided me/questions answered/ and things shown to me with my own understanding/verification. Both 'animals' and 'humans' are nothing but 'technology' body suits. Whether one creates a robot and installs AI (artificial intelligence) or sticks a soul inside that robot it can be the same when it comes to 'animals/humans.' The Human body is like a robot/machine - 'technology' created by the Creator/Creators and this technology can be run by a 'soul' occupying the vehicle/body or even 'AI.' Don't misinterpret this to mean that there are many 'humans' out there running on nothing but 'AI' programming (I won't make that statement/judgment) however I want to say that it's possible due to the nature of what these live/organic - vehicle/body/machines are - being 'Creation/Technology' just on a higher level.

Here's a simple video that doesn't go into great detail but does show a small comparison of the human body (Creation technology) versus 'human' created technology.

The 'human body' is Creation/Technology of the Creator/Creators.

The 'soul' never gets hungry, thirsty or tired but the vehicle/body/flesh does, and by design.

Best Wishes!

[edit on ECDT1111AugAM11 by ET_MAN]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thank you ET_MAN

The whole technological body suit would be better described as the Avatar Movie showed maybe
Or maybe not I wonder where we are actually hooked up

ET_MAN do you think we are hooked up into this suit as in the Avatar movie sort of machine??

Or is the signal wireless so we do not have to be inside a machine?

Again thank you for your post.

Love and Light to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join