It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

All you did was infect him with your own distortions and give demons more power over him, you really have a lot to learn about existence. We are giving you this information because God wants us too you can deny it if so choose but it is a dangerous path you take, we are obligated to reveal this if the soul who seeks love and light is at risk.

In-fact we would say ET_MAN was in a better position before you distorted his method of learning we observed that originally he would find sources of information and compare it with others to try to determine the truth he would network with others to check if they knew anything else about it, his method was working good he discovered some of the actual events which are high possibilities of occurring.

Meditation has dangers as well, it is good to do if done correctly but one can also be deceived through meditation if one lacks the knowledge which brings the awareness to act as protection. Going within is only part of the answer there is other lessons required for it to be a proper use and not lead to further programming and dangers.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

The Divine Plan has no intentions of 'man relying on another man' for truth.

The design of the orders and cycles in itself, holds the 'word'. Its always been here, in a place that man can not taint it, destroy it, or twist it. The Divine Word is within the design of life itself.

Its not placed in a Earthly material object made by man, nor is truth in its entirety meant to be passed on to man by man. The word dwells where it can remain perfect. Our body complexes, the flesh, is not perfect....but the Spirit within man, is. Anything that comes through man, is distorted, being that it comes through flesh, through ego, through personal agenda.

A perfect way to discern what another man is saying is to see if that man claims that the Creators way to bring wisdom to us is for us to just 'believe' and place 'faith' in another body complex.

As I said, wisdom of the Spirit comes through personal path....not through another man's path. We can gain some understandings through another mans path...but we should always remember that each persons path purpose is designed specifically for that individual, limiting a wisdom when it is past on to another, for all paths are different.

Thank you for finally conversing with me...sharing our selves is important and the reactions between eachother to eachother are just as important.

Neither of us is right....for the 'truth' to others...our paths are only right, to us as individuals. We are and have been provided with a path we are in need of....on personal level.

You are the Creator....but dont limit others to this same Spiritual right as well. There is no being that holds life, that does not carry the Holy Spirit within them.

The test of the Christ Complex is something we all will face. I wish you well in such a test. You seem to be aware your path can influence others....but your purpose of influence, is encouraging others to stay on the path of self. For this very reason, I speak out to you.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
reply to post by LeoVirgo

You know it is amusing to a king when a fool trys to tell him how the kingdom should be run...

"And whosoever shall say, Thou Fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

Besides which, in history, the court fool always influenced the king's decisions.

We speak of the jester who entertains the crowd, we used it as a analogy to give a deeper meaning across.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

The design of the orders and cycles in itself, holds the 'word'. Its always been here, in a place that man can not taint it, destroy it, or twist it. The Divine Word is within the design of life itself.

Its not placed in a Earthly material object made by man, nor is truth in its entirety meant to be passed on to man by man. The word dwells where it can remain perfect. Our body complexes, the flesh, is not perfect....but the Spirit within man, is. Anything that comes through man, is distorted, being that it comes through flesh, through ego, through personal agenda.

A perfect way to discern what another man is saying is to see if that man claims that the Creators way to bring wisdom to us is for us to just 'believe' and place 'faith' in another body complex.

As I said, wisdom of the Spirit comes through personal path....not through another man's path. We can gain some understandings through another mans path...but we should always remember that each persons path purpose is designed specifically for that individual, limiting a wisdom when it is past on to another, for all paths are different.

Thank you for finally conversing with me...sharing our selves is important and the reactions between eachother to eachother are just as important.

Neither of us is right....for the 'truth' to others...our paths are only right, to us as individuals. We are and have been provided with a path we are in need of....on personal level.

You are the Creator....but dont limit others to this same Spiritual right as well. There is no being that holds life, that does not carry the Holy Spirit within them.

The test of the Christ Complex is something we all will face. I wish you well in such a test. You seem to be aware your path can influence others....but your purpose of influence, is encouraging others to stay on the path of self. For this very reason, I speak out to you.

Have you even read your bible texts you think it lasted this long for no purpose, what does it say 'I am the way' through Christ is the path to the Father. You deny Christ you deny a way home also it says that those who deny the 'Holy-spirt' will be giving no forgiveness I have explained why this is, it is your choice.

Perhaps you need to listen and stop debating with teachers the answer to the questions they give you.

Quorum
Adonia Christ bless

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Really, suggesting people mediate and look within, as I do with most, is infecting them. I certainly don't tell them what they're going to find, only share my own experiences.

ET_MAN was infected by me? By my postivity when I went on his thread?

You do realize that we are friends, and his questions, nudges and even a video he shared on infinity, opened so much more. When I watched that video, I did what I always do, used my insight/psi, energy recognition to reach inside quickly (zen mind no thought) and was shocked to discover infinity and Higher Self immediately was there. That began day after day of Higher Self within, and over a month of constant downloads. Note,he never gave me anwers, but nudged me.

I don't have a non-interference contract on me, so I do share my experienes, because I dont learn in a void, non one does, we graviate to the things we need, if we're beign true to ourselves.

He also, knew me and my Higher Self, and talked about my mother,and what a wonderful soul she was. This I know, but had never shared anything about my mother with him. And he also knew about my sons missing time and experiences and told me more than I had shared with him.

We all are to go within, the kindgdom of heaven lies within. All the other things outside us are traps, or tests.

There are two types of people, those who love power and the power of love. Love empowers and equalizes everyone.

Infinity shows a different reality to the controlling one you maintain. A wonderful progressive one, and infinity equalizes everyone.

You should contemplate this yourself in mediation.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

. . . do not anticipate the answers allow the answers to come to you.

Do not identify with identity do not seek to validate yourself as some divine angel or god seek only to understand your self in position you are in now and the relationship with the Creator.

. ..that within the waves so does consciousness travel through existence and back out of existence.

Do not rely on your emotions to understand truth . . .

. . . gather knowledge so you may have a foundation to work with for your imagination through your intelligence.

QUESTION: Being a ripple in the pond is active thought. Relaxing - letting go of all thought and control - become one with the pond - open completely to receive guidance/knowledge.

What about sharks in the pond? Is purity of being One with the pond enough protection?

And - - isn't Do Not a negative?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Have you even read your bible texts you think it lasted this long for no purpose, what does it say 'I am the way' through Christ is the path to the Father. You deny Christ you deny a way home also it says that those who deny the 'Holy-spirt' will be giving no forgiveness I have explained why this is, it is your choice.

Perhaps you need to listen and stop debating with teachers the answer to the questions they give you.

Quorum
Adonia Christ bless

Christ is the way, but you bear no fruits of the Holy Spirit, so how can you claim to be one with the Spirit? Where the fruit of the spirit is love, patience, understanding, temperance, you display none of these traits. How can you be sure you are guided by the holy spirit? You say others are deceived by light beings, so how do you know you yourself aren't being deceived?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllrighty Then....

Here is a link you should all check out:

ACB's MO

"Re: All Questions on Reptilians are welcome here

Quoting Quorum ( ACB )

Before I take my break I want you to look at ET_Man on that other website and observe how he responds, notice that he is malipulating others to discredit the Ra Material and all connections and has been promoting fear in disguise of love, this is how cunning these entitys are and why those of ignorance like unity are doing a dis-service to mankind by continuely promoting such blantant disinformation.

You asked me to investigate this person and I have the source of the contact is the Zetas same as the ST in BG the origin of the order came from the orions they are untilizing mind control technology on both the person who began the thread and those who get caught up in its deception.

I will tell you now anyone who discredits the 'Law of One' Ra Material is not 'STO' of the light is a false light representing itself as love under what seems good intentions but one can see through such if one has enough knowledge to understand words beyond what is said."

investigate who exactly?...BTW...This would be ACB giving his opinion on This thread and the people in it....on GLP site.

Also in there somewhere ( on one of those 150+ pages ), he admits he's not there to bring light. Matter of fact, if i keep reading...probably admit to being reptilian.

Funny... i knew what he was before i went to verify it...
FYI, if you want information on the topics ACB is considering himself MASTER of.. I suggest you go directly to the source... and get the facts

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I think its more then wishing for our negative view of others to be erased....I think its more about understanding why each person is on the path they are on.

Its easier to just 'ignore' then it is to seek and understand and accept. Accepting the paths we dont understand is really hard sometimes. Accepting that the individual is in need of what every path they are on. Through understanding and accepting, we learn the workings of this world, we learn why catalysts can be opportunities.

Its easier to run from it, and not looking deeper into it. It is harder learning to understand WHY that path is needed for them...WHY negative paths of self are needed.

Ignoring (erasing) can cause us a desire to 'flight' reaction. Causing us to want to leave instead of facing things.

These are only things I have discovered on my path, so its defiantly limited knowledge, but still thought I would share for conversations sake> I think this thread is a great positive place for us all to share these things with each other.

I had a really hard time understanding this world and its purpose, understanding why some people are so selfish and so greedy. For a long time, I ignored understanding their paths. When I finally started to be willing to learn WHY some things MUST BE....these things really helped me understand the purpose of STO in that sometimes the victim in such bad experiences is a soul that came here willing to be the victim, offering their complex as a lesson to learn through, to some of their other selves.

I believe my brother that died a young death....came here on a path of service to others, for my family. Through the harsh catalysts, my family had opportunities to learn from....if they were strong enough to seek the reasons.

Just rabmles Unity....just sharing.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Godz Enigma

I love how "I" has now become "we" to lend more credence to his claims.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

. . . do not anticipate the answers allow the answers to come to you.

Do not identify with identity do not seek to validate yourself as some divine angel or god seek only to understand your self in position you are in now and the relationship with the Creator.

. ..that within the waves so does consciousness travel through existence and back out of existence.

Do not rely on your emotions to understand truth . . .

. . . gather knowledge so you may have a foundation to work with for your imagination through your intelligence.

QUESTION: Being a ripple in the pond is active thought. Relaxing - letting go of all thought and control - become one with the pond - open completely to receive guidance/knowledge.

What about sharks in the pond? Is purity of being One with the pond enough protection?

And - - isn't Do Not a negative?

Can I tell you something that is a total cosmic truth? If you where One right now with purity you would not be here, that is a future lesson that is yet to be gained and I have been through this process and it is extremely painful.

If you open completely who is to say your ripple cant be altered by others who intentions is not for your greatest good.

But while I am here I am not pure no one can be within a realm of such distortions, but I am purer than anyone else on earth because I have the 'Creator' with me and their is people who know this some are glad others are afraid and it is those you know as the elite afraid for concequences will come when the lion does roar.

Know this you can be pure of heart and have mind of distortion, even if you told me you when a child would kill kittens if you have progressed into a loving person and showed true repedence I accept you in present moment not who you where, even if you tell me you like to have sex with other women I would accept you it does not mean sex is part of higher realms but if your are harming none and that is your expression of love then so be it.

Quorum

Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

You judge us we judge you

You choice in end but we would caution you to be sure that what you saying is truth before you inject venom from your fangs.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

I don't judge you. I know you...and I protect them.

why does the term Psychopath Savant come to mind?
hummm.... you wouldn't happen to be taking SEROQUEL would you? or in the past....

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Godz Enigma
Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllrighty Then....

Here is a link you should all check out:

ACB's MO

"Re: All Questions on Reptilians are welcome here

Quoting Quorum ( ACB )

Before I take my break I want you to look at ET_Man on that other website and observe how he responds, notice that he is malipulating others to discredit the Ra Material and all connections and has been promoting fear in disguise of love, this is how cunning these entitys are and why those of ignorance like unity are doing a dis-service to mankind by continuely promoting such blantant disinformation.

You asked me to investigate this person and I have the source of the contact is the Zetas same as the ST in BG the origin of the order came from the orions they are untilizing mind control technology on both the person who began the thread and those who get caught up in its deception.

I will tell you now anyone who discredits the 'Law of One' Ra Material is not 'STO' of the light is a false light representing itself as love under what seems good intentions but one can see through such if one has enough knowledge to understand words beyond what is said."

investigate who exactly?...BTW...This would be ACB giving his opinion on This thread and the people in it....on GLP site.

Also in there somewhere ( on one of those 150+ pages ), he admits he's not there to bring light. Matter of fact, if i keep reading...probably admit to being reptilian.

Funny... i knew what he was before i went to verify it...
FYI, if you want information on the topics ACB is considering himself MASTER of.. I suggest you go directly to the source... and get the facts

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archangel In Training

Might I ask when this was cause my temples started pulsating and I felt energy

Also Thank you.

Love and Light to you

Love & Light to you Warrior in Training!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

because that is who you really are a agent of Orion STS forces a 'psychopath' used to hide any type of truth which can actually help a soul free of their control. We thankyou for revealing yourself in this thread it can be used as a example to prove you exist.

Take note people this is a lesson right now, you are seeing what they can do and how malipulative and dangerous they really are this person is being directly controled right now as we are interacting.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Have you even read your bible texts you think it lasted this long for no purpose, what does it say 'I am the way' through Christ is the path to the Father. You deny Christ you deny a way home also it says that those who deny the 'Holy-spirt' will be giving no forgiveness I have explained why this is, it is your choice. Perhaps you need to listen and stop debating with teachers the answer to the questions they give you. Quorum Adonia Christ bless

The Bible has lasted this long because of 2 reasons. The OT uses fear based teachings, which causes lower vibrations to cling and attach to it for truth, out of fear. It also, being fear based, is a great tool for the powers to use against the people.

The NT , even though Jesus spoke of great things, is still a STS teaching in that it teaches the highest path of a being is 'seeking salvation for self'.

Its not a bad thing, for like I said, the path of self is needed, healing of the self is needed.

Jesus's intentions were unity....not division or powers ruling over others. Jesus's intentions were love and acceptance, even to those that we dont understand what they do.

The Bible teaches more about Earthly wisdom's the Spiritual wisdom's....but they are in there for a true seeker.

Spiritual wisdom's will not just be given to man. It would defeat the whole purpose of each persons path pertaining to them specifically and the need to seek within.

Many did not understand Jesus's messages, this was something he repeatedly pointed out. So I imagine even his message is not displayed to us totally correct, for it has been passed onto us with other mens personal agendas and distortions.

I have learned much through Jesus, the Bible is the book I have studied the most. I learned more seeking him through my quite times, personally, then I have through the Book.

He is a great comforter, he is not a pusher or someone that try's to force anything. He will walk beside you, not ahead of you. He will kneel with you, not stand over you. If you are not ready for something, he lets you know, its ok.

I can only share what I have experienced, and I can accept that my understanding is limited to what I am ready to understand and what I am not. But I know, its ok.

Jesus's purpose was much more about the offering of self, for the all. He is the one I learned about, the true purpose of STO path. Offering of self, back to the Spirit, so the Divine Will can work through the body/mind complex.

If someone wants to learn about the STO path...try to walk the footsteps of Jesus, it is beyond humbling what he was able to do, shedding his 'self' for others.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

This is not about me. It's about the doubt you instill in what others consider their own self truths...when they are seeking the light.

You are in effect, impeding on these people's free will.

You might want to duck for cover...just a suggestion.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
To add clarity, could you guys stop using abbreviations (e.g.: STO, STB, GTB, STS, ACB, etc., etc., etc...) ?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Ooooooookayyyyyyy

Anyone who points out what you really do is a reptilian and anyone who disagrees with you is going to he-err, first density. Anything else you would like to add, o great one?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Godz Enigma

This is not about me. It's about the doubt you instill in what others consider their own self truths...when they are seeking the light.

You are in effect, impeding on these people's free will.

You might want to duck for cover...just a suggestion.

Its about you, you want to take on a real light being let us reveal who you are shall we, you are controled directly by reptilians right now through the zeta greys your not even recycling programming they legitually are using you right now to disrupt this teaching.

You are a extremely dangerous person in real life which would be consider psychopathic you are very good at acting however as you easily decieve others in your life to gain what you want from them.

You should duck for cover yourself cause your so obvious I doubt anyone will miss seeing you for what you really are we love when those like you 'operatives' come into threads and try to disrupt it, because we are very good at exposing you.

dice has been rolled and you rolled snake eyes.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

[edit on 26-8-2010 by AdonaiChristBless]

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join