It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

The reason why it works, for everyone, perfect strangers even, and for energy residues left behind on cameras,chairs, etc is this: it is akin to seeing the true soul, the true light the person is, who came in to learn tests (into this cosmos, not this world, for we are all long time travelers. From my perspective based on my own past life memory recalls, and so many others, in my own family/friends and online friends, is that we have ties to Mars, and Star Wars, which is possibly more real than the bible, metaphorically speaking. Earth is a prison/school for those who need to learn love. Even in the past, even on the right side, the freedom fighters side, much karma occurred. For there is a better way than wars. From my perspective all sides are here. My memories stretch to Mars and Lyra system. In both instances with a planetary destruction occurring I was taken off as a child, in first at the request of my mother. This is connected to a memory of a huge river of sorrow that flows through the cosmos,like the fabric itself and is very painful. Many family members are here, and from both sides. In my perspective its about loving all people,all sides including all the ones in the cosmos/school itself, on all sides).

We come in with a lot of past issues. Its erased so we can be ho'onoponpono again, anew, and love.

This man, was a psychiatrist who was given a case load of the most violent and difficult ward where a fast staff shift happened, for no one could stay long, it was too negative.

In his own office, in a 2 year period he practiced ho'onoponopono with them, taking responsibility for being the one who must know them somehow, or they wouldnt have crossed his path (ie. ET_MAN says nothing is by accident, there are no coincidences), and suspecting past life issues, he knew he had to stop seeing them in a negative way, but remove all, erase all that would prevent him from seeing the light within them, behind the mask.

Within 2 years, this ward had progressed to becoming very positive, with good activities and people that were in for life, were released and the ward was eventually closed for another program.

It works. I have shared this with my friend who is going through heartbreak, has custody of her grandson and her daughter is on drugs and in a very black market lifestyle and keeps stirring the pot. He had to be hidden out for a while punching out a drug dealer to protect his mother, he always wants to protect her.

Also my friend is very metaphysics, and has oobes and works with the grid over this planet and talked about lions guarding her property, and then her grandson, who we knew all his life, just opened up his soul memories and poured alot out about earth as a testing grounds, and he was feline, the moons of sirius a or b.

That was a huge paradigm shift for me, for I had thought she was a little nutty in her talks about lions, but knew her, she was one of the most aware awake, but from a more in the trenches, hardhsips and alot of anger over them built up inside her.

I really hope ho'onoponopono will help with her family.

I am doing it on her behalf since there are no coincidences and I know all of them,and they are so loved by me, and remember my friend as my sister in the past. Have a memory of her, she is almost a commander of a craft type, and it explains why so many feel the crunch when she starts to get upset and snap into line quickly. A very petite soft spoken dynamite is what she has always been like.

These are musings, by the way, sharing. But that is part of what ho'onoponopno is about, the past, most don't get glimpses of it.

Forgiveness, cleansing letting go.

Jessicamsytic talks about her experience of helping her mothers roommate by lying in bed and seeing the light in him and reminding him that he is love and light and is here in lessons, and to never forget who he is. And then a freind transformed a violent situation with a gun doing that very quickly.

These ideas are all linked. Taking responsiblilty means being the one to offer the love and forgiveness, even if we're not doing the harm in this life, we just do so.

Becuase somewhere in the past, we may have hurt someone, or both were in a situation where both got hurt, and we didn't deal with each other in the right way, so now we're learning there is another way.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Ooooooookayyyyyyy

Anyone who points out what you really do is a reptilian and anyone who disagrees with you is going to he-err, first density. Anything else you would like to add, o great one?

Just that sarcasm is a tool of fools, and putting words into our mouth is one of ignorance.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Don't you mean "we" dude? Don't you mean "we"?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

Ooooooookayyyyyyy

Anyone who points out what you really do is a reptilian and anyone who disagrees with you is going to he-err, first density. Anything else you would like to add, o great one?

Just that sarcasm is a tool of fools, and putting words into our mouth is one of ignorance.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

"And whosoever shall say, Thou Fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

QUESTION: Being a ripple in the pond is active thought. Relaxing - letting go of all thought and control - become one with the pond - open completely to receive guidance/knowledge.

What about sharks in the pond? Is purity of being One with the pond enough protection?

And - - isn't Do Not a negative?

If you where One right now with purity you would not be here

I am aware of that.

If you open completely who is to say your ripple cant be altered by others who intentions is not for your greatest good.

That was the intent of the question.

But while I am here I am not pure no one can be within a realm of such distortions, but I am purer than anyone else on earth

Maybe - but I don't feel you.

. . . if you have progressed into a loving person and showed true repentance I accept you in present moment not who you where, even if you tell me you like to have sex with other women

What?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Ooooooookayyyyyyy

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Lest one is being foolish, you should quit now your only ruining your chances you will understand this when you do die cause I am the light that surround the conduit between the densitys known as the tunnel of light.

Can you please not fall for these obvious attempts and ruining your chance of learning, you ever considered you care so much about someone claiming to be a speaker for God because of your ego, what happened in the past to those claiming it same thing happening now only more brutal but perhaps it could get that way for we see a growing insanity in the world.

Quorum
Adonia Christ bless

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Godz Enigma

This is not about me. It's about the doubt you instill in what others consider their own self truths...when they are seeking the light.

You are in effect, impeding on these people's free will.

You might want to duck for cover...just a suggestion.

Its about you, you want to take on a real light being let us reveal who you are shall we, you are controled directly by reptilians right now through the zeta greys your not even recycling programming they legitually are using you right now to disrupt this teaching.

You are a extremely dangerous person in real life which would be consider psychopathic you are very good at acting however as you easily decieve others in your life to gain what you want from them.

You should duck for cover yourself cause your so obvious I doubt anyone will miss seeing you for what you really are we love when those like you 'operatives' come into threads and try to disrupt it, because we are very good at exposing you.

dice has been rolled and you rolled snake eyes.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

[edit on 26-8-2010 by AdonaiChristBless]

This message I write is really to all the other posters on here!

I want to give a
to all who have not resorted to the lower vibrations of the self in using the same tactics that ADONAICHRSITBLESS is using towards his other selves. Staying calm and not resorting to use of the same negative tactics (such as calling others ignorant, blind, programmed by ______ (fill in the blank with your choice)).

There are some really strong beings here holding a vibration of love...as hard as it may be...this makes me feel so much joy because truly there are humbled souls here in this thread.

Im glad to be here in this 'time' with others like you all. Im happy to be human at this moment
It brings hope to me (to humanity), and I thank you all for that hope.

Wishing everyone a great day

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

This is not about me. It's about the doubt you instill in what others consider their own self truths...when they are seeking the light.

Its about you, you want to take on a real light being let us reveal who you are shall we, you are controled directly by reptilians right now through the zeta greys your not even recycling programming they legitually are using you right now to disrupt this teaching.

You are a extremely dangerous person in real life which would be consider psychopathic you are very good at acting however as you easily decieve others in your life to gain what you want from them.

You should duck for cover yourself cause your so obvious I doubt anyone will miss seeing you for what you really are we love when those like you 'operatives' come into threads and try to disrupt it, because we are very good at exposing you.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

I want to give a
to all who have not resorted to the lower vibrations of the self in using the same tactics that ADONAICHRSITBLESS is using towards his other selves. Staying calm and not resorting to use of the same negative tactics (such as calling others ignorant, blind, programmed by ______ (fill in the blank with your choice)).

There are some really strong beings here holding a vibration of love...as hard as it may be...this makes me feel so much joy because truly there are humbled souls here in this thread.

Im glad to be here in this 'time' with others like you all. Im happy to be human at this moment

your programmed is designed to activate in presence of a reptilian presence hence why you cant see what is going on and as we said will miss the harvest, this is actually how light fights darkness it is not lower it is revealing what is occuring it is higher vibration than you realise.

We speak what we see if you dont like it, it is your ego and since people are so lost here we move on since this is not something we must do but choose to do, we are told offer and leave once offer is refused so like we said.

We will leave you amoungst the snakes that you so want to listen too, we hope that ET_MAN realised what happened to him and removes the zetas infuelence over him but that is up to him he did have a very good chance until some came and programming him allowing the zetas to take over.

Good bye we are leaving this thread, your cups are so full it is overflowing in it poison.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

LMFAO!!! You reptilians are hilarious!

ZOMGAWD! Your RIGHT! It's like.... You and I are... ONE.. maybe i am part of the "we" inside of your Quorum.

lets see... I call you out, as i knew you for what you were. And you in turn say the SAME about me. Hummm.... Has that been effect in the past?

Oh, unlike yourself... I have My pictures up... One only needs to look at my avatar and see the truth in my eyes. I'd say it was more Lion like.. than snake.

Disrupt what lesson? why not give them the information.. such as the link i provided to the SOURCE of your own Belief's. ... and let them use their OWN free will.

You have me confused with the New Agers who only seek the light. You are right my silly little friend... i am of the Dark as well as the Light... and i returned from it all the wiser.. Know Thy Enemy.

I am not here to awaken anyone. Those of my awareness are here to protect and fight. I've passed on the info to those who's job it IS to help the awakening.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Ooooooookayyyyyyy

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Lest one is being foolish, you should quit now your only ruining your chances you will understand this when you do die cause I am the light that surround the conduit between the densitys known as the tunnel of light.

Can you please not fall for these obvious attempts and ruining your chance of learning, you ever considered you care so much about someone claiming to be a speaker for God because of your ego, what happened in the past to those claiming it same thing happening now only more brutal but perhaps it could get that way for we see a growing insanity in the world.

Quorum
Adonia Christ bless

I don't believe you speak for God. Only God and His prophets and Son speak for him. You are seeming more and more like a wolf in sheep's clothes And look who's talking about ego? A guy who claims he is God.

Oh, I've experienced the light of the divine, and I'm sorry to say, you don't exhibit any of the characteristics as one who is united with that light. Sorry man, your game is up.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Do you actually believe LeoVirgo and others on this thread are demonstrating more ego than yourself?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I want to give a

Star

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

. . . you want to take on a real light being let us reveal who you are shall we, you are controlled directly by reptilians right now through the zeta greys your not even recycling programming they legitually are using you right now to disrupt this teaching.

How fascinating.

And who/what am I?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I want to give a

Thank you LeoVirgo

Honestly I feel no energy from this person.

Its more like a void. Like nothingness.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Just for curiosity's sake, what energy do you read for me?

[edit on 26-8-2010 by 547000]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Godz Enigma

I can feel the energy of most on this thread, and yours is akin to my friends. And the other energies, I will keep to myself because its something I don't want to be a stumbling block to anyone with, but have shared with a few friends. In my own extended family there are members, who are very controlling and very sexual, also, who are that, and in source I can sense their forms, they're annanuki in source. But more idealistic. A lot of the problems in our family came from this attempt to blend the two different energies from my grandparents, mother and myself, with this other side.

But now I'm seeing that this is not the only way. We're not meant to be opposites or enemies. There are not meant to be sides.

We walked different paths, for some time, but our souls are all the same in source, we are unique vibrations of Light, the sunlight , the rays, we beam in for lessons, and this is a testing ground. In a hollographic universe the stars are projectors and we are all starlight literally, and project in as well. Also they represent our collective consciousness.
Which is why when I read to thank the energy and reached into it with my insight, I started calling the sun grandfather sun for humor greeted me back. But then I started gettting called out and sent in. And now, it is my meditational tool, it is the most connective tool we can do: sungazing. Of course this takes precautions and there are safe times and methods, which I wrote in a thread.

I do not follow new age ideas, even if they sound similar, they come from personal experiences, and contemplating things that those whose energy drew me, suggested, and then again, more personal experiences. But I think its all about love, and seeing the light behind the masks we all wear.

I think we've all walked in various paths, and made some errors, and learnt from them the hard way. Its time to grow to the next level of love.

The test here are low grade love ones: nwo, facism, poverty, homelessness, control, cosmic events that could affect us.

If negatives come back on a cylce, ie. the Mayan calendar one, they can only come if our hearts are preparing the ground for them. If we're working on producing positivity they won't have any room in our hearts, in our homes, in our nations.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Just for curiosity's sake, what energy do you read for me?

I can feel you.

We'll just go with that.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

SO Let's Pump that HEART with LOVE and imagining that LOVE ENERGY on QUORUM HEART introducing positive energy LIKE TAG TEAM Sending LOVE.

An energetic bundling of PURE LOVE.

LOVE energy directed at heart centers.

A Gift OF LOVE To Reinforcing The soul heart-based.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by ASOUL]

[edit on 26-8-2010 by ASOUL]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Bad, huh? I can't profess I have no ego.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Bad, huh? I can't profess I have no ego.

LOL - you're not bad

Ego only means "I" "Self" - - everyone needs a healthy Ego.

If you are "full" you give "full" - - if you are a "fraction of self" - - you can only give "fraction of self".

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join