It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

This relates to your post back a few pages I tried to answer, the way to work on self and make a difference. Its not about getting mad, I know things are pretty tough for those who've been pulled into negative channels. Prayers said matter and help, searching for answers, awareness of this, and you're doing that, your testimony about what you saw at the army base, and the kind of black op harrassement, your astral/clairovoyant discoveries about the things that are happening to those who gave away their power to negative channels, though its temporal too. This is awareness. And we need to do what we can.

But its reaching into the positive, light filled, joy, humor, our Infinite potential and capabilities. That journey is within us, we're connected to our Infinite progressive journey that is ALL AT ONCE IN THE NOW, all the time.

So do you think that if the entire world was in darkness, reaching and yearning for the light, that one soul sent in from the outer realms of paradise, to shine light, and within them existing, their Infinite selves, their Infinite potential, that already exists, that this is not equal to the infinity within the negative system and not up to the task. Paraphrasing words given to me by a friend when I said I lacked confidence in myself to make a difference.

So its reaching for this, and doing so with Lightness and Loveness of heart.
edit on 14-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by Annee
. . . and because we are '"waking up" - - and because we are becoming too aware.

Our captors/controllers will harvest those souls off the planet - - if they can't find a way to recycle them.

We are reaching revolutionary levels. The bad thing about a revolution - - is it might "wake-up" those who are still sleeping.

That's not going to happen, not like that. Revolution as in physical resistance or offense is not the way to deal with a negative presence. One becomes the thing one wishes to escape from. Being right up front, and honestly positive, is the best defense we have.

Did I say "physical" revolution? Haven't we talked about Light Energies coming here - strengthening the energy grid?

As far as "That's Not Going to Happen" - - - YOU don't know.

We ALL live by some kind of Cosmic Law. If souls on this planet reach an Awakened Spiritual Level - - the Controller/Captors - - also must live by Cosmic Law and release them (in my opinion).

A better question: Where are you getting all this negative presence? Why did you take this negative?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

This joy, humour, happiness, it all feel's weird and strange, I just hide from it at times, I flinch when people get close because I think they are gonna hurt me bad. That's how I was treated a lot when I was younger by so-called mates who got dangerous on drink and supplement's.

It's sort of a fear I suppose and I get angry if anyone try's to get close because i'l put up a fight without a reason too. I just get very defensive, I really can't stand liar's, they make me mad, when somebody makes up an assumption about me and that's it, I've flipped the handle. I try not too.

It's like my mother asks me to give her a hug the other day, and I said I can't, it feel's weird, I didn't feel comfortable. And it's upsetting,

I don't even know how to pray, how bad is that, I just feel useless. I feel I've lost my way a bit, I don't know what love is anymore. I don't even know if I'm happy, I can't tell the difference.

However I do feel a connection of light and love to you Unity_99 as a strong Cosmic Mother I just don't feel the same strong connection around here at home. It's like I've pushed myself out and don't know how to get back in.
edit on 14-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Added comment.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Im glad you said that, and from that perspective I agree. Why did I take it negatively to begin with? The word revolution is popping up everywhere, and the energy is very tense lately. That webbot thing is going to go on a steep decline and I hope it is just a build up of online hypothesis's and a release when we let this nonsense go. But I've been taking energy hits and wondering why Obama is in the Taj Mahal, a "missile" off the west coast near LA, and one in eastern Canada in another thread, yesterday, unless that was based on old knowledge. So I'm just a little on edge over that word is all, and feeling this odd energy last couple days.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

This joy, humour, happiness, it all feel's weird and strange, I just hide from it at times, I flinch when people get close because I think they are gonna hurt me bad.

Reach inside you. Just lie on the couch, and close your eyes, and reach inside your infinte soul, and pray (to me its a very simple talking inside, where I usually just pour out my feelings about my inadequacies, warts and all, and how I don't want to let anyone down, not up there, not the family here to reach, but I can't see how I can make this difference, and often the world, events, or friends in need. I don't do it from the perspective of expecting help, or even thinking my worries about self things are important and need immediate attention, but more from the point of view of handing in a report and expressing my inadequacy at handling things.

What you may discover if you're heart is really trying to find that way to be more effective and help is you get greeted by this uplifting humor, (Family of Light, Lightness, humor, joy, encouragement, how to describe this?) And each negative is quickly met with this Love, and this encouragement, you can do it, and this instruction to turn all negatives into a positive thought.

Then you may find this upliftedness throughout the day, or seek a warm bath and some inspiration from that water/grid connection and a feeling of protection. You may find yourself, in the midst of a interaction where you become aware, and then reach in to find out what other options you have in responding to it.

You haven't lost your way so much as gone on overdrive which we all do, automatic so to speak, and its more about touching base within. And yes they use humor. First time I read to thank the energy and I was thanking the sun, before I even questioned what it was, and this was the first day I started to get into sungazing, the sun cracked a joke back and I thought, what???? what??? Grandfather sun became my word for the sun until I realized, this wasn't an angel or a guide, this was an input system, so no wonder that energy could have that sense of humor they do.

And others get upset when they hear words like 1,2,3 or A, B, C or caveman stuff, or kiddy stuff, kindergarden stuff, as if its an insult. Its not, its life on earth and we're all in kindergarden here, and from their perspective most of this is kiddy stuff.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thankyou for your comment, I will also ask if i'l ever get rid of this throat, blood posioning infection in my throat which I've had nearly 4 months now. I try not to worry about it as thought's can turn anything into creation's so I do try to stay positive. Thankoyu anyway, I must be off. Be back later.

Much Love & Light.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

Before I follow up on some overdue posts to Strangleholder1, ACB, Redgy, Benedict9, Unity_99, DClairvoyant and others - I feel the need to clear the water up in this thread and write a few things.

First of all, I sincerely want to say to everyone here that if there has been anything that I've ever written that has ever offended you or come off in the wrong way than I offer my deepest and most sincerest apologies. This was never my intention, I'm not perfect and make mistakes like anyone else and I ask forgiveness from those who've ever been offended or hurt by anything I've ever shared.

Please forgive me!

I normally review posts first before I post and try to read them as if I'm the recipient but yesterday there were some posts I made that I did not. I was not sensitive enough to LeoVirgo and for that I do offer her my deepest and sincerest apologies. I truly did not mean any of my posts to come off in such a way. My intentions of visiting this thread have only been genuine and I truly once again do apologize if anyone has ever taken offense or been hurt over anything I've ever shared or written.

I also want to thank AdonaiChristBless for his courageousness in coming forward in humility and admitting his faults and errors. I am before everyone now as ACB and admitting my faults and errors and asking forgiveness for anything that I've ever done or written that has ever brought offense or hurt upon anyone. I sincerely and truly write these things from my heart and with the best intentions only.

Thank you again ACB for setting a great example for the rest of us and paving the way. We've all fallen short of perfection within this lifetime (as we know it) and must work on our faults and errors, turning our weaknesses into strengths and I strongly believe/feel this is one of the reasons why we are here. I try to keep myself humble/ lowly in heart and appreciative for everything I have on a daily basis, grateful for all the things I have around me. I am opening myself up more than I normally would in this post but I want you to all know that I'm here to simply express how I feel openly and freely with nothing to gain in return. I've had my motives questioned by some but I have nothing to gain, profit or sell with anything that I've ever shared. I do not have an agenda of any kind other than to perhaps spread the word of LOVE in the world if one chooses to call that a bad thing.

If anyone ever has any doubts or questions about me or feels offended or hurt in anyway, shape or form by anything I've ever written – I'm opening myself up to them [email protected] and they can speak directly with me if necessary and hear my voice and know of my sincerity behind these words.

Things have been a bit on the emotional side for me as well lately and I'm willing to open up and share a little. Nobody's life is perfect and we all have obstacles to work and get through but we just have to try our best and move forward in the best way we know how. My wife may not live much longer and there are no accidents or coincidences and I look upon such things happening in the world and in my life as part of this life/school/experience/test but I do know in my heart that I will be with her again and see her again someday.

I want to offer my own type of prayer at this time to the (FAMILY) Creator/Creators Above - who I know have access to hear and read our true hearts intent and desires.

Our Father, Mother and Family above, If there is anything that I've ever done in the past before this lifetime or in this lifetime to anyone than please forgive me. I am genuinely and truly sorry for all the things that I've ever done and ask forgiveness. If I've ever caused anyone harm or done anything wrong or caused hurt upon anyone than please read my heart now and know that I offer my deepest and most sincerest apologies. I know that I've made mistakes in this lifetime and I recognize that, I know that if I've made mistakes in this lifetime than I've made mistakes in others. I've come to learn that regardless of the past and all that's ever taken place - the most important thing now is being at this stage of humility in the (present) and truly meaning what I say in this prayer in my heart/soul/mind. I ask forgiveness of everyone and to all those I've ever hurt in anyway, shape or form. I pray for those in the world and for all those who are going through hardships and difficulties at this time in their lives that they may be blessed with strength to overcome them.

My heart's desire is for peace in the world and that all nations, cultures and people can treat each other in a more caring, loving and respectful way. I pray that the spirit of Love and Peace can continue to be spread throughout the world and especially to those in need of it, many of which are suffering and going through great trials/tribulations and hardships at this time. Please bless them that someone in the world can reach out and assist them, that they may find comfort. Please help assist those who are struggling at this time and those who are on difficult paths. I know that wherever one may be in life and whatever it is they are doing - they still can receive the spirit of Love and Peace in their heart and it can bring them comfort and help guide and assist them in their lives. I pray for the many families in the world that are enduring great trials/tribulations/sorrow and suffering at this time. Please bless those in wars throughout the world, the middle east, north Korea, soviet union and other countries of hardship, especially those in 3rd world poverty nations. Please continue to help and assist everyone at this time. I sincerely pray for everyone in the world that they may be blessed with a stronger presence of the spirit of Love, Peace and Comfort in their lives. Please help assist the sick, homeless, starving and in need, those in prisons and for all 'souls' in the world wherever they may be.

I thank you for the many blessings that have always been freely given unto me. I sincerely hope/desire/wish that all these things that I have in great abundance in my life that have been freely given to me such as a body, food, water, shelter, clothing, freewill and loved one's around me can also be given to others in the world or those who do not have some of these things as I realize that many nations are in poverty stricken circumstances and worse off conditions. Please bless the poor in spirit and those who are lost that they may find their way in life and come to a realization of what's truly important in life which is treating others in a more loving, caring, sharing, giving way and connecting with the true spirit of Love. Please help those in the world who have been wounded by others, abused, taken advantage of or hurt by others that they may not become as the one's who performed such things to them but be comforted and overcome the great challenges and obstacles that they've faced in their lives. Please help guide and assist everyone on both sides of the fence in the world. Please help all the people in the world to realize that Love and Peace is what truly brings happiness and that fighting, jealousy, anger, greed, vanity and pride only cause a person to slowly fall down a more difficult path and their lives become more difficult attracting and getting back what they put out to others in thoughts and actions.

I sincerely say these things in the spirit of Christ and in the spirit of Love and Peace.
Thank you for always listening, forgiving, guiding/assisting and helping.
With Love to everyone-1 above.
Sincerely your Eternal Brother

I'll get back to the rest of the posts sometime tonight, thanks for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
Thankyou for your comment. Where I have highlighted the above comment, I've had debates about sensory equipment from satellites that pick up on people's conversation's, well if it only takes 20 hours to reach the limit's of our atmosphere then wouldn't all conversation's be heard and recorded the same as "Family" are listening to us now?

You said it, not me.

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
If a "tomorrow" has not yet been created than where would "time-travel" appear?

Light year, Leap Year, Hour, Minute, Second, these are all just man made increments of time. They are not time itself. Everything is in a constant state of motion. The difference between one point of the state of motion and the next is time. If you stop time, would need to cease. Without motion, what would there be to perceive?

With extreme cooling, bringing an object down to the 0 degrees Kelvin, electron motion can be drastically slowed, but not stopped. But, even though could be stopped, the particles which make it would still be in motion, otherwise there would be no electron to detect.

Of course this is just my own speculation. It has been well worth the time to think on it.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
Please forgive me!

My friend, I can only speak for me, but I see nothing to forgive. You have spoken your heart always. In that, you cannot ere. Though I have not been participating much, I have been following along. Your contributions to your fellow man have been straight forward and honest. Differences of opinion are expected when discussing the infinite of this existence. Frustrations too are expected. Words cannot detail the vision of the mind. Frustrations are just the fruit of sincere effort to reach understanding. Agreement not being necessary, just the enjoyment and love of sharing.

Rest your mind my Brother. You are in my thoughts through your trials and in my heart through your pain.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thank you ET_Man - - - what a lovely heartfelt post.

As always - - it is the energy I pick up - - not the words. I have always gotten an "acceptance" energy from you.

I know you have your own belief/knowing - - - but I see you like one of those statues with open arms - - beckoning all to come together - - no matter what they believe. As the real strength is in All wanting the same thing - - even if they take different roads.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thank you for that post, and I also feel that your posts have been sincere, and honest, and even when pointing out some things you still maintained humor. In fact, even when disagreeing I felt your were a great role model, but I know the post above has some very strong heartfelt feelings in it, and felt the higher ups in it somehow, so this is something for everyone, and I'm going to take this to heart, thank you.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Frustrations too are expected. Words cannot detail the vision of the mind. Frustrations are just the fruit of sincere effort to reach understanding.

Actually ET_MAN does a great job, like a teacher would, with visuals explaining a very complex issue, which is an abstract, much like calculus, you have to catch it to see what it means, and when you do, and admittedly this is catching it on a very rudimentary level, things fall into place, and all the windows open up, and the doors too!

Repeating is actually necessary, and finding ever simpler terms, especially when someone was requesting for this but rejecting it offhand in the very next breath and trying to tie in this to a finite concept, when they don't relate and one doesn't leave calculus to start doing concrete math, except for simple tasks. Infinity is what it is, and this is just a toe in, and within this wonderful. liberating, never ending foundation of progression and growth, we're journeying together, and here we need to really look at what this world is telling us, and what kind of softening of our hearts and the Love we need, to get that next level.

It also made sense of a lifetime of experiences, and I understand how I was pouring out my heart and telling them how they were an inspiration to me, and us, and this was where we needed to yearn for, and to reach for, because they are, and this is exactly what we need to do. There's no place like home.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Thanks IAMIAM, Annee and Unity_99 for those nice posts. I of course hope that we can continue sharing with each other our thoughts/beliefs/perspectives on things regardless of any differences that we may have and I really need to be extra careful in my wording from now on.-) I really should be extra sensitive to others feelings and I realize when it comes to what a person believes in and especially so strongly that it's a very sensitive subject and it's quite easy for someone to easily take offense in this area. I'm hoping any who were offended or got their feelings hurt for whatever reason can forgive me.

Thanks for the kind words again and for all the great contributions you've made to this thread. That goes for everyone in this thread and anyone who's shared their thoughts/beliefs/perspectives with the rest of us regardless of what they are.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

Do I not deserve some kind of reply?

Hi Strangeholder1,
My apologies on the delay in getting back to you, yes of course you deserve a reply and I hope things are going well for you Brother.

How fun of you to use my previous posts

I added some of those posts from our previous discussions so that you would be reminded of them. Also in case you weren't aware or didn't take notice of the follow up post I made back to you in August on the other thread - www.abovetopsecret.com... I was hoping that we could further discuss things. Of course you don't have to answer that post or question that I made to you back in August if you don't want to but feel free to post, U2U or email anytime if you want to further discuss.

You really LOVE the number one..1World, 1Love, 1Religion, 1Govt, 1LawOf, 1Currency, 1%Rich, 1%Powerful, 1Concept...

It's a cute idea S1, but I guess then that would mean anyone who used a #1 or ONE is part of that conspiracy and out to promote the NWO One-1 world government order then. lol That would mean a lot of people are in on this conspiracy don't ya think? Even your own username Strangeholder1 has a 1 in it.-)

Wishing you all the best my friend.
Love & Peace!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

I must add something, hell is a word for a place that some can experience in metaphor 'symbolic' and many in this world already are experiencing their own type of 'hell' in many ways. Life is not easy for so many of our Brother and Sisters on earth at this time. There are many people who will not have the opportunity to find the spirit of Christ in this lifetime. In the past many have not had the opportunity to receive such teachings as well. Just because someone has not received the teachings of Christ and the spirit of Love in pureness through Christ does not mean that they will be punished or harmed. The Family in the Heavens above wants the very best for everyone and they do not wish harm or suffering to come upon anyone.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless
Brother

Hi Brother ACB,
Thanks for sharing this post with the rest of us.
I hope things are going well for you.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

matters more how we treat each other with good intent,

Hi Benedict9, that's really what I feel it all comes down to. The true intent of our heart, how we treat others, our thoughts, actions/interactions and reactions with others.

Thanks for contributing to this thread as always.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Hi DClairvoyant,

I'm sorry to hear that things are difficult/frustrating for you at this time. I have a few things for you in regards to our previous discussions. I sent you an email, hopefully we can hook up and chat soon.

Hang in there Brother,

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
reply to post by ET_MAN

As always - - it is the energy I pick up - - not the words. I have always gotten an "acceptance" energy from you.

Hi Annee,

As Obi-Wan put it, "Your insight serves you well. Bury your feelings deep down, Annee. They do you credit, but they could be made to serve the Emperor." lol

but I see you like one of those statues with open arms - - beckoning all to come together - - no matter what they believe.

Your intuition serves you well-) and I do have open arms but nobody's offered to make a statue out of me yet. lol

But you're right I'm hoping that everyone in the world can come together and work out their differences/issues/problems whatever they may be in a more loving, caring, sharing, giving, kind, considerate, charitable and respectful way and so on.

"As you Wish" from the Princess Bride.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Chris, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Thank you for being all that you are.

Love you Brother, reading things like that is why I give thanks everyday for my granted blessings. May we be granted the strength to face all things.

Everytime I feel hard done by I remind myself, that there are always others who have it a lot tougher than me. You moved me to tears. If I could, I would give everybody here a hug right now whether anyone felt weird about it or not

We will all be ok.

George

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
I would give everybody here a hug right now whether anyone felt weird about it or not

We will all be ok.

George

Hugs are good. Just don't tell me you Love Me - - while you are doing it

"I keed, I keed"

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join