It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

I don't agree that sub creators are in control. We could be from a blood line of beings that still are connected to 'here' due to remaining attached to earthly attributes and the complexity of how those could influence us and effect us is beyond my words....is possible....but I must say also, they are not in control of what matters most, our thoughts, our feelings, our spiritual desires. Everyone can humble their heart, be honest in their mind...seek for intent of all life and not just 'self' life....and find the Holy Spirit/Divine Spirit.

I've always been straight up that I believe along the lines of the Terra Papers in our physical reality.

I believe what is 'out there' - - is pretty much what we have here on earth - - in that there are all kinds of 'thought souls' - - from benevolent to malevolent. I do not believe it is all 'lollipops & roses'.

In consciousness - - I do believe there is kind of a "seek and you shall" find matrix. If you 'seek' - Love & Peace - - by being that consciousness - - you will eventually find yourself in that world.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I always skip over the videos (99% of the time).

Mainly...because I want to 'feel' while a person 'expresses' what they 'believe or think' and if they post videos or fill a post full of quotes from a book or what not....Im not saying that there is not something to be found there of interests....but its not why I converse on a forum with 'people'. I want to 'feel' them as they explain where they 'come from'.

I finally did watch it and I have noticed this one video posted many many times (from the front picture image of the video).

Its not that I find every single thing in that video a 'lie' but I find somethings that are very misunderstanding this 'world' and the works of it. But...watching it allows me to see where some people are coming from with their perspectives.

You may find that you agree with most of it...Idk....

Im fine with this all being an illusion but I think the definitions I have of 'illusion and matter' are a bit different then the mainstreams usage.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I do not believe it is all 'lollipops & roses'.

I dont either....but I do think there can be understanding of 'why ' its not all peaches and cream...and that the 'bumps and rough natures' are needed.

And I agree...there is a madrid of 'thought paths' that are available and what one seeks...they will find.

This is why I believe in the power of thought....and if one half of the world awaits a 'holy war' then surely the blood bath will come.

I really believe 'to think is to create' but we dont realize the 'good' that can come of such knowledge. We use 'to think is to create' for mainly 'self' or just getting by in life....we really havent became aware of a unity power of 'to think is to create'.

But I have a feeling...this unite power of thought....is soon to come.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

That video, whoever made it is the simplest way to grasp some very basic Scientific Findings, ones that have been not liked by many materialistic scientists for a long time, Einstein himself was grasping some of this. There is a longer version, which interviews various people and goes into depths on a variety of issues, which I'm taking notes on, and will be adding them at a later date, its 12 part long.

You have asked for others to help you understand various issues, and where others are coming from, but won't even watch a video to show the basics of WHAT is known already about the nature of reality. And that is the short form. I hope you do watch it, because it will give a basic starting point to understand the rest.

Note, I do not even recommend watching this long form, version until the short form is watched, because it goes into detail on a basic issue.

What the bleep do we know? Down the rabbit hole. part 1

What the bleep do we know? Down the rabbit hole. part 2

Notes:

--some kind of observer/matter/inter-relationship, which is indeed making things real for you affecting how you perceive reality. You're not changing the reality out there, big chairs, big trucks....no, but your changing how you perceive things...how you sense the world.

--all of our sense of so called reality is sensored through our sense organs.

part 2:

--The brain processes 400 billion bits of information a second but we're all aware of about 2000 of those....awareness about the evironment, our body and about time.

--the eyes are like lense, but the tape we're really seeing is the back of the brain, its the visual cortex right back here, like this camera and this tape. Did you know that the brain imprints what it has the ability to see. ... for example this camera is seeing a lot more around me than what is here (to us) because it has no judgement...

--the way our brain is wired up we only see what we believe is possible.

--it gives a true story of when Columbus first went to the Caribbean the natives there couldnt see the ships on the horizon at all, they were so unlike anything they knew of and their brains didnt register it. A shaman, more aware, noticed the ripples in the water but he sees no ship, but wonders what is causing the effect, and so he looks everday, and then he sees the ships, so then he tells the people who trusted him and they saw them as well.

--as far as whether or not we're all just living in a big Holodek or not is a question we don't have an answer to...it is conceivable all of this is really an illusion and we can't really see what's out there.

--there is no out there, out there, independent of what's going on in here (head)

--there actually are choices in the direction of how a life can go that are contigent upon small level quantum FACTS.

--subatomic word: totally a fantasy created by scientists trying to figure out whats going on.

--matter is not what we have long thought it to be. Most subatomic is vacuum, and the tiny minescule particles seem to appear and disappear all the time. They could go alternative universe where the people there are asking the same questions about our universe.

You can't open you mind to understand another's point of view without seeing the Science and where they're coming from. The breakthrough's in Scientific Understandings that have occurred are NOT coming from dark people, thats a ridiculous thing to say. Even though we're at a beginning point, there is already so much we can do in science that is the beginning steps of creating a Matrix for people, and Holograms.

Infinity isn't that hard to understand for others, but it does take a little understanding of science.

edit on 13-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

That video, whoever made it is the simplest way to grasp some very basic Scientific Findings, ones that have been not liked by many materialistic scientists for a long time, Einstein himself was grasping some of this. There is a longer version, which interviews various people and goes into depths on a variety of issues, which I'm taking notes on, and will be adding them at a later date, its 12 part long.

You have asked for others to help you understand various issues, and where others are coming from, but won't even watch a video to show the basics of WHAT is known already about the nature of reality. And that is the short form. I hope you do watch it, because it will give a basic starting point to understand the rest.

There is not ONLY ONE perspective of the nature of 'reality'. If that is the perspective you are coming from...Im sorry but I dont wish to spend time 'moving away' from the Spirit of life that I know to be very real and very within all things.

But thank you for sharing and I know this is all you were doing with your most sincere intent. Its just not for me. It is the exact opposite of what I experience and understand.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You can't open you mind to understand another's point of view without seeing the Science and where they're coming from. The breakthrough's in Scientific Understandings that have occurred are NOT coming from dark people, thats a ridiculous thing to say. Even though we're at a beginning point, there is already so much we can do in science that is the beginning steps of creating a Matrix for people, and Holograms. Infinity isn't that hard to understand for others, but it does take a little understanding of science.

I do try...my best. But just as you wont submit to certain 'possiblities' neither will I.

I see where you are coming from...I have no issue with infinity. You seem to think since someone doesnt see infinity or the 'world' as you do they are not willing to open their mind or they dont understand what infinity is.

Your use of 'science' proving this is wrong....and it is only a perspective that uses science for its backing just as other 'perspectives' can also use science as their backing that totally differs from the other perspective.

I never said that science comes from dark beings...but the perspective that robs people of coming to know the divine life force within them and all things around them...to me is very dark and void. Im sorry for any personal offense you feel from that.

Compressed energy that occurs 'naturally' is different then man taking energy and compressing it to form things.

Natural compressed energy, holds the Spirit of life within it....is meant to be. We as beings of this energy world, can take the energy around us and mold and create with it....therefor making 'compressed energy' as a outward manifestation (expression).

The natural compressed energy of a 'bird' is of natural emanation of the Spirit of life....and its 'being of life' as a expression of Spirit differs from man's made expressions through taking energy and compressing it.

Take all the things that occur naturally. Then take all the things that would not be without man forming them to be. You have 2 different 'natures' that the 'things' are of. But....as emanation of Spirit that 'as being, does express' so to do we 'as beings, express'.

Can you not see this world before man ever walked on it? Did it not exist then if man wasnt here to 'make up the images/illusions in their 'MINDS'? So we just have in our minds that there was billions of years here before man, and all these old bones and formations of earth were not really 'real' but are only in our minds???

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Representative? It is exploring what is KNOWN about the nature of the reality around us, and they've gone so much further with this, things that have not been widely discusses as what is in this video has, the ability to hook people up to computers so they are in them, experiencing whole rooms, with their senses, and the ability to create Holograms that seem real. We're at the cavemen steps of creating a matrix for Consciousness/Soul already. Think of implications of this. Already we could be living, in a box, within a box, within a box, of various groups and subgroups makings, allowed to a certain extent under free will because we still have opportunities to learn the basics of Love here. Already!

If you're really trying to understand, just watch some basic Science. Some Fundamentalist Christians are not allowed by their Church's to watch scientific videos, its thought they're the work of the devil. That is caveman stuff in itself.[

I'm not trying to upset anyone either, just encouraging a look at some very basic scientific findings that are hard for some to see and grasp, and they lay a foundation to what is around us, and to further exploration.

Much Love & Light!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I really believe 'to think is to create' but we don't realize the 'good' that can come of such knowledge. We use 'to think is to create' for mainly 'self' or just getting by in life....we really haven't become aware of a unity power of 'to think is to create'.

I agree that thought creates. And it is important to try to create the best 'life' here for ourselves - - even though there are many obstacles put in our path. That I do not believe is all of our own making.

I definitely believe "who you are in thought and consciousness" - - - greatly affects what happens once you leave this physical reality.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

some kind of observer/matter/inter-relationship, which is indeed making things real for you affecting how you perceive reality.

This right here is as far as I can go with you.

I defiantly have observe a relation between 'observer and the observable'.

My path though from there goes that one can also see that the 'observable' can 'observe' back to the observer....for they are ONE and showing awareness to one....causes the other to show awareness in being 'aware'. Ive done this with the stars and planets now for a while.

There is something going on as we 'observe' and the 'observing' can change the way the 'waves' of light behave and react and work.

As the conscious beings...we are the 'observer'....but...as we start to observe that the same force of life within us is all around us....you can FEEL the Spirit awaken to itself....seeing itself in a compressed expression...being able to view it from a outside and inside perspective. All I can say is I have experienced this. No one should take my word for it.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Representative? It is exploring what is KNOWN about the nature of the reality around us, and they've gone so much further with this, things that have not been widely discusses as what is in this video has, the ability to hook people up to computers so they are in them, experiencing whole rooms, with their senses, and the ability to create Holograms that seem real. We're at the cavemen steps of creating a matrix for Consciousness/Soul already. Think of implications of this. Already we could be living, in a box, within a box, within a box, of various groups and subgroups makings, allowed to a certain extent under free will because we still have opportunities to learn the basics of Love here. Already!

If you're really trying to understand, just watch some basic Science. Some Fundamentalist Christians are not allowed by their Church's to watch scientific videos, its thought they're the work of the devil. That is caveman stuff in itself.[

I'm not trying to upset anyone either, just encouraging a look at some very basic scientific findings that are hard for some to see and grasp, and they lay a foundation to what is around us, and to further exploration.

Much Love & Light!

I can see where this all leads to...and I can see in the future the split of two natures of man from it. Im going to stick with the 'divine life of spirit' that is very real and is what makes up all of this compressed energy.

Please....there are many perspectives of what science shows. You are just following one perspective which does not prove it to be right. It is not for me in any way.

I think science shows that there is a United Oneness of this whole existence...of course it would use similar science to back up this thought. I feel very much that my understanding is also backed by science so please dont act like the perspective you are giving is the only perspective possible that has a ground of science. I think this perspective you are using is trying to use science just to explain things they just cant understand yet. Just because 'man' can be hooked up to 'technical energy' and be 'placed into a hologram through their mind' and believe they are then in a box or room does not prove anything to me about 'this world'.

Just because someone doesnt see something as you do....doesnt mean its 'hard to understand or grasp'. Its actually easy to grasp....and I find that to seek the Spirit of life is a much harder road that takes more work of the 'self' then to just compute information into your brain.

Exploring and experiences...have brought me to know this Holy Spirit and the first thing the Spirit showed me, is how it fills and fattens EVERYTHING.

The perspective you are coming from takes the whole idea of a 'natural life' out of the picture and I find that to be dangerous for any young seeker. So I only bring my voice against it and offer that its not the 'only way' to see things. Its nothing personal.
edit on 13-11-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

If everything around us was not really there...and we make it all up in our mind....what then is the use for sense at all? Why have eyes? Ears? There IS something there outside of us...it may not be 'matter' in the way we have defined it in the past and we may be coming to understand more about 'energy and light' being everything in a
compressed form....but I dont find that when I see and touch my child...that its just all in my mind.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

This is basic science. Basic understanding of the Universe, beginning with understanding of molecular levels, quantum level, including the Observer Effect to far more advanced understandings.

Going back to you question of the Spirit within, the wellspring within, first of all I would describe this as Self/Me, but shares a connection with all others, for we are all the same, but uniquely different, like snowflakes, so its more than myself, but Family, the Shared Spirit between us as well, our interconnectedness in Love, and Mind/Thoughts/Frequency, in the Universal Understanding as it was described to me, telepathy, every thought and feeling is known and understood, and there is No Shame. This of course being at the stage where we are mature adults full of unconditional love for each other, in a sense akin to being very much in tune or plugged into each other, but distinct separate beings. We are unique rays, never each other.

Or if you look at fibre optics, you see many lights strung together, or Fractals, which have been discovered and are a part of our reality, Infinite Fractals.

Fractal Mathematical Rabbit Hole

Each fractal is the same Infinite volume in itself, but they share a connectedness, unique/similar, connected, but its another One/Self. Same with how Father/Mother are seen by me, a Family Group/Fractal Group, possibly, but as we are all Infinite and contain Infinity within ourselves, we are also all parts of our own Infinite whole, and each part is Infinite in itself, with the potential in our entire progression to be equal to each other completely, and here's the thing, in No Time, this is all at once, so we are equal to each other, but in different grades. So Father/Mather (if this was seen in time and had locality) could be seen to be before us, and far more Advanced than us, however its not in time or locality. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Basically its all at once. Hence we have a concept of Highly Progressed Parents to the Children, who all have become the same themselves in No Time, never ending.

Its one way of seeing it. But Father/Mother were never One, but Infinite Father/Mothers, Grandfathers/Grandmothers, Great-Grandfathers/Great-Grandmothers, and so on, so forth, while at the same time, complete equality, for equal in infinite size/mass and journey towards advancement. And we're all a part of this.

I'm going to actually take some transcripts, notes of the first video, the shorter/concise one, so its easier to see.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
www.secretbeyondmatter.com...

This is broken up into subtopics on the top left hand side:
1. The World In Our Brains
2. The World of Perceptions
3. The Only Absolute Being
4. Perception of Time
5. Comprehending Eternity
6. The Inevitable Truth.

Now, the representing the nature reality itself, and how it is all related to perception, the Chair we sit on, including our spacial sense of the room, the world around us, and the cosmos, the gridwork, the placing of items, the sensory signals of touch, taste, smell all occur in the brain, in reality this too is an illusion, therefore in the consciousness/soul/that which is more than a perceived body. There is no chair, its in our minds. The mountain, the ocean, the ships on the horizon, a lovers caress is all in our minds as well. This brings us to the very nature of reality.

Still, I will have to read ahead, to see if Infinity is being grasped in the overall abstract well or not. Its something where you might know the parts and then it hits you, or you just have that understanding all at once. There is no going back once you understand. Infinite Quantum understanding does not trickle down to finite kindergarden understanding, the flow goes the other way.

This entire, in depth look at the topics contained in the video Perceptions the Reality Beyond Matter, is well worth looking at and reading. And the video itself is very well put together. We don't visualize or comprehend with words, and its the graphic material and pictures that really help overall understanding, like I'm showing this to my children because its first hand, comprehensible science that is easy to grasp, but made easier by the overall presentation and graphic selection.

When you look out of the window, you think that you see an image with your eyes, as this is the way that you have been taught to think. However, in reality this is not how it works, because you do not see the world with your eyes. You see the image created in your brains. This is not a prediction, nor a philosophical speculation, but the scientific truth.

This concept can be better understood when we realize how the visual system operates. The eye is responsible for transforming light into an electric signal by means of the cells in the retina. This electrical signal reaches the sight center in the brain. The signals create the vision you see when you look out of the window. In other words, the sights you see are created in your brain.
     You see the image in your brain, not the view outside the window. For example, in the picture shown on the right hand side, the light reaches the eyes of the person from outside. This light passes to the small sight center located at the back of the brain after the cells in the eyes transform it into electrical signals. It is these electrical signals which form the picture in the brain. In reality when we open the brain, we wouldn't be able to see any image. However, some kind of consciousness in the mind receives electrical signals in the form of an image. The brain perceives electrical signals in the form of an image, yet it has no eye, eye cells, or retina. So, to whom does the consciousness in the brain belong?

He goes on to discuss that the same is said of the book your reading, in this case, the computer screen, we're viewing this on. That the book/screen is not outside us, but within our minds, placed on the screen at the back of the mind.

Then asks the question, who is it that sees, perceives, and experiences this world within our consciousness, if our bodies and the world around us are merely energy streams our senses transmute into images by electrical signals in the brain, also an illusion.

Who is the I inside?

HE WORLD OF PERCEPTIONS
     We Can Never Reach The Original Of The World That Occurs Within Our Brain

As has been demonstrated here, everything that we live through, see, hear and feel in our life occurs within the brain. For example, someone who looks out of the window while sitting on an armchair feels the hardness of the armchair and the slipperiness of the fabric in his brain. The smell of the coffee coming from the kitchen occurs in the mind, not in the kitchen some distance away. The view of the sea, birds and trees he sees from the window are all images formed in the brain. The friend who is serving the coffee, and the taste of the coffee also exist in the brain.

What is referred to as a sense of distance is a way of seeing three-dimensionally. The elements causing the effects of distance and depth in images are perspective, shade and motion. The form of perception called spatial perception by optical science is provided by highly complicated systems. This system can be explained simply in this way: The sight which reaches the eye is two dimensional. That is to say, it has measures of height and width. The senses of depth and distance result from the fact that two eyes see two different images at the same time. The image that reaches each of our eyes differs from the other in terms of the angle and light. The brain assembles these two different images to form our sense of depth and distance....

However, all pictures are like a film square on a flat surface. The visual cortex in the brain is extremely small! The distances, the images such as those of distant houses, stars in the sky, the moon, the sun, airplanes flying in the air, and birds - they are all crammed into this small space. That is to say, there is technically no distance between a glass that you can hold by extending your hand and an airplane that, if you looked up, you would understand to be thousands of kilometers above; all of them are on the single surface, that is, in the sense center of the brain.
     For example, a disappearing ship on the horizon is not actually miles away from you. The ship is in your brain.

This really goes into depth to explain that all images, perceptions, sense of 3D, the world around us, distance, a busy crowded city street or landscape, is a copy of something, some form of stimuli akin to energy waves, decoded in a rich, realistic landscape in our minds, even depth perception.

Time!

Renowned physicist Julian Barbour defines time in this way:
     Time is nothing but a measure of the changing positions of objects. A pendulum swings, the hands on a clock advance.40

The physicist Julian Barbour caused a great stir in the scientific world with his book entitled The End of Time in which he examined the ideas of timelessness and eternity. He pointed out that the idea that time was a perception was very difficult for many people to accept. In an interview with Barbour reported in Discover magazine, these comments are made about time being a perception...

Because our brain works by arranging things in a sequence, we do not believe that the world works as described above; we think that time always moves forward. However, this is a decision our brain makes and is therefore totally relative. If the information in our brains were arranged like a film being projected backwards, time would be for us like a film being projected backwards. In this situation, we would start to perceive that the past was the future and the future was the past and we would experience life in a way totally opposite than we do now.

In fact, we cannot know how time moves or, indeed, if it moves at all. This demonstrates that time is not an absolute reality but only a kind of perception.

I haven't gone beyond the chapter on time, for I overlooked it, and this is where the discoveries do not allign with thinking deeper. This very aware, scientific researcher now tries to tie the Creator in with Qu'ran, and of course has fallen short on the understanding of Time and Infinity itself.

The video, is a very good look at this, however, and the Fractals are a wonderful way of understanding the pure endlessness of everything, and yet its not growing before your eyes, from the past to future, its instead the fractals are UNFOLDING before our eyes, endlessly, and without an imposed Limit, which is what One, is. One automatically makes Infinite Ones in Infinity, all comprising of the same endless infinity within equally.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Your use of 'science' proving this is wrong....and it is only a perspective that uses science for its backing just as other 'perspectives' can also use science as their backing that totally differs from the other perspective.

Hi LeoVirgo and everyone!

Looks like I've missed quite a bit. Before I make any other replies as I'm still going over the thread I thought I would just add this quick post.

LeoVirgo, it sounds like you've taken one of the videos posted in quite a hard way but it is FACT that the human brain works in such a way. It's been shown, understood and proven over many years in Science. If someone wants to swing a bat in outrage that the world is claimed to be round believing it's still flat that's fine as well.

Getting to some other things here, just because the human Creation/Brain works in such a way doesn't mean that there's nothing really out there. On the contrary, the video is simply showing you how the human brain works and in the process of understanding this it should open up all kinds of new doors of possibilities for people to further think about/look at and consider.

You mention that things in nature react and respond back to you, of course they do, this is a very highly advanced beyond human understanding/comprehension planet/universe creation and it's very reactive and interactive. Things will react, some have 'soul' in them like other humans around you and many animals as well and some things 'DO NOT.' Not everything has 'consciousness' or awareness that you believe in being a ONE spirit that connects everything to everything. That is one of the many illusions in this world of many. But the world is here for people to follow their own path and believe in what they want. Freewill comes along with the package but feel free to dispute the FACTS of the 5 senses and brain. WE are talking about the fundamental/basic understandings here of how you See, Hear, Taste, Smell and Touch.

This world is not to be taken as a computer system or that your brain is simply sitting in a jar somewhere either as this world/reality we live in is far more highly advanced than any piece of technology humans could ever come up with. The Creators/Designers are Family to us and Love us, they Created this universe/planet for our own good so we may further learn and progress. The most advanced technology to modern man being one of which is the computer is the only thing man has to compare things with at this time and of course Science is still learning and seeing more and more. But if you want to dispute the way the 5 senses of the human Creation/Technology/Body works and/or the human brain functions then you minds well start telling everyone that the world is flat while your at it.

Hopefully this video did you some good. Understanding the 5 senses and how the human brain functions perceiving it's reality or the perception beyond what humans call 'matter' The external world that is captured and converted into image within the Creation/Technology brain. Nothing is really solid or physical out there, this fundamental/basic understanding alone should open up some new doors/possibilities that perhaps you can further think about and who knows even consider unless you feel that you already have it all in the bag and are 100% sure that YOU HAVE THE TRUTH. Well you're not alone in that way of thinking, there are Billions of others out there who think the very same thing in all kinds of religions/belief systems.

Keep in mind, ironic huh-) that everything you see in your reality/world IS not really directly being seen at all but simply put back together in the back of your brain like a TV receiving information/data from a cable and materializing an image. Note: Nothing is really solid or physical as everything is merely vibration/energy on a subatomic molecular level. Anyway If you feel you want to dispute what is being suggested here by all means feel free to do so. How the 5 senses function is pretty mainstream and most in the world are aware of how we hear, smell, taste, see and touch. The human body in itself functions as a highly intelligently designed CREATION/Technology because that is what it truly is. Created by Intelligently Designed Creators/Designers.

I realize that you see things in your own way LeoVirgo and that's what this life/school/experience is all about. Always follow your heart. Regardless of differences in belief as you put it - it's the intent of the heart that counts. It's our thoughts, actions/reactions and how we treat others that truly counts. I still have many questions for you on some of your previous posts when I get around to it, still working on reading and catching up with the rest of the thread.

Love & Best Wishes to All!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Any pointer's to getting better bearing in mind after what ET_MAN has stated that it is our thought's/actions and reaction's and the intent in our heart's that truely count's. Well after being targetted and now suffering even more with blinking illnesses, PTB won't win me over!!! I'm gonna fight this, just like I did last year, and the past 4 month's and after Magicians_Apprentice mentioned that I'm only here temporarily has made me wonder now after a few other psi people have said the same, that life is short as we all know that however directed at me that I'm only here for a short stay, I've not got long so I best get my act together and do what I was meant to come here for.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I really believe 'to think is to create' but we don't realize the 'good' that can come of such knowledge. We use 'to think is to create' for mainly 'self' or just getting by in life....we really haven't become aware of a unity power of 'to think is to create'.

I agree that thought creates. And it is important to try to create the best 'life' here for ourselves - - even though there are many obstacles put in our path. That I do not believe is all of our own making.

I definitely believe "who you are in thought and consciousness" - - - greatly affects what happens once you leave this physical reality.

That would explain both bias of a variety of realms I have visisted in dreams and OBE's.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Magician's_Apprentice does not know this with 100% certainty, even if he had a "vision" or "insight" and though he is a friend who I care about, and have been there for him and encouraged him through some rougher moments, he still sees things his own way, yet this is part of what our journey is about and has real growth occuring, and concern for others and this world, with good intentions. However, he should not say something of this nature to anyone, for he must realize he does not know.

Furthermore, I can certainly tell you I've been sick frequently with my chronic fatigue and its like auto immune disorder at the level I have this, affecting my entire health and well being. Sungazing, vitamins, and antibiotics when I need them help me enormously. So just because you're not feeling well does not mean its time to get ready to check out on us anytime soon, in fact if I have any say, you're not off the hook while conversely, I know for the ones who are ready and who wish to go, that ticket out is not avoided, but actually desired. Just don't go there with me right now, OK?

We all need to seek within us, what I found lifted me up for days, and brought this inner light and warmth and stamina, was when I was pouring out my feeling of inability or ineffectiveness and feeling sorry, wanting to not let family down here or anyone, and I don't know what happened in dream time that night, but I was very uplifted and connected. Its trying to be calm and giving, helpful in situations that might be challenging and upsetting, but learning how to overcome. To find ways to help, and love, and remain open to spirit. For me this is on ongoign searching, connecting, prayer, yearning, and reaching within. Seeking new direction, and remembering there are no coincidences, so everyone in your life, even the stranger who knocks on the door, is someone to be open to the possibilities with, to be ready to assist.

To find ways to be charitable, and help others, and find peace, and happiness inside, that connection for example is important, find it in your self to question and ask and seek, an d then gift the gift of yourself into the world as things unfold.

Much Love and Light!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hello ETMAN

I dont have any issues with the way our brains work, how they take in information from the senses....and Im not posting for 'debates'.

I understand the workings of the brain and senses....finishing up a psychology degree has allowed me to venture into that knowledge to a great extent.

You can stop with the comparison to that someone says the world is flat. Very poor tactic to use to 'prove' your thoughts to be right and your interpretations to be 'fact'.

Getting to some other things here, just because the human Creation/Brain works in such a way doesn't mean that there's nothing really out there.

Well then Im sure you will pardon my disapproval of the video that says 'its all in our minds/heads'.

Not everything has 'consciousness' or awareness that you believe in being a ONE spirit that connects everything to everything.

The cells of your body may not be 'conscious' of their 'being'....just as though you dont have to be conscious that you are a part of a bigger body and you are a function of it. Everything does not have to be conscious of its function or 'being' as a expression/part of/phase of the Spirit's manifestation/expression which is just 'energy compressed into forms'. We all are of the same energy...we can not 'make' energy' (as in out of nothing, we take natural energy and 'form' it into things or direct it to be of use)...it is without beginning and end....it is the construct of all things....as we are compressed energy...so is everything we see around us, touch, smell, experience. We are all of this 'one thing' and some will perceive it as conscious of itself and some will not. If anything....this in itself with SCIENCE as you all want to USE for your 'PROOF'......shows ONENESS. But Im not here to use such a tactic for MY PERCEPTION.

feel free to dispute the FACTS of the 5 senses and brain

Please show me where I did this? Where did I dispute the workings of the brain or the senses?

Hopefully this video did you some good. Understanding the 5 senses and how the human brain functions perceiving it's reality or the perception beyond what humans call 'matter' The external world that is captured and converted into image within the Creation/Technology brain. Nothing is really solid or physical out there, this fundamental/basic understanding alone should open up some new doors/possibilities that perhaps you can further think about

Please excuse my need to point out again...I have no problems with the brain, how it perceives what we 'call' matter which is really compressed energy....I have no issues with how the external world is captured and converted into a image in our mind....I have a issue with what you and Unity seem to think this all 'proves'. I have no issues with nothing really being solid and its not something new to me....your alls perception of what it all means.

Nothing is really solid or physical as everything is merely vibration/energy on a subatomic molecular level

I totally agree and have no issues with that....stop acting like Im disputing the obvious.

The human body in itself functions as a highly intelligently designed CREATION/Technology because that is what it truly is. Created by Intelligently Designed Creators/Designers.

The human body is no different then anything else in this 'world'...its compressed energy...and the human body is the more recent compressions of this energy and could not of 'been' without all the former existences, like minerals, animals, earth, sun ect....we are a emanation (something that formed/flowed from a former something)....not 'created' as in something out of nothing...and it is your belief that we are 'created by intelligent designerS.

You are taking the science of the world and how it 'works' to explain 'why' it is what it is and this is JUST a perception

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

You can stop with the comparison to that someone says the world is flat. Very poor tactic to use to 'prove' your thoughts to be right and your interpretations to be 'fact'

The ego wants to be right and will employ all the tactics it needs to win argument, it is very cunning.

If anything....this in itself with SCIENCE as you all want to USE for your 'PROOF'......shows ONENESS

Ego is terrified of oneness. Oneness means the ego is dead so it will fight for its life, often deluding the self, grasping at straws to maintain separation illusion of "me" and "others". The ego will invariably try to convince others theconcept is fallacy out of fear.

Please show me where I did this? Where did I dispute the workings of the brain or the senses?

You didnt, his ego is very predictable as uses the same few tactics repetitively, one of them being "putting words in your mouth, then claiming those words false", this is done to make ego seem "right" even though it has no argument with the actual posts so will invent or twist words into something it can argue with.

Ego word is being used to describe anything that identifies as "I" or "me" separate to others, the self centered aspect of humanities psych. Telling the ego to go sit in a corner and behave while spirit does the big kids work is essential. When people disagree so passionately about a concept like oneness, rather than just brushing it off, you know their ego is talking, fighting for its dominion it will do anything it has to retain the reign over the self and deny "oneness". Perhaps it is scared it will dissolve into the all and loose itself, loose its individual identity and ability to distinguish self from other self.

The vessel needs to be hollowed out to allow Christ or holy spirit (to borrow a term) to do the work through you, the cup emptied. The ego made into an an obedient servant rather than sinister master.

Any single thought of 'I' or other 'I' feeds the evil on Earth while more tightly binding the thinker to the universe of death, the undivine universe. How many times have you identified with self or other selves (i.e., the illusion of separation) this week? Such thoughts are very often the result of or are at least encouraged and magnified by external occult impression: the matrix machine seeking to recruit and reinforce the collective consciousness to feed it.

An ego would reply to this post, without even being addressed, in defense of itself.

edit on 13-11-2010 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The functions of the brain and senses is not something new to me....but the 'idea' of what it all means is a 'perception' and we all have a unique perception. Im just here sharing mine.

"By day, I praised you, and never knew it. By night, I stayed with you, and never knew it. I always thought that I was me...but no...I was you...and never knew it. " ~Rumi

I would also like to say...attachment to everything we 'think we know' determines are state of awareness.

You can strive for progression as a self beyond this world...but as 'one world here and now'....where does that leave 'us'? Do you really think another planet is disconnected from this planet? Is it not made of the same energy that this planet is made of? The same energy your body is made of now? The same energy that makes everything you perceive around you? As a 'self' you can only progress so far. Only as one, are we infinite. I suppose I can come off as strongly about 'my perception' of things...as others do. Though I like to present my 'perception' more as a possibility and in that possibility your inner knowing my be triggered....do not take my word for it...check it out for yourself.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

It does seem though...that the 'observer...the compressed energy that can 'perceive'...the perceiver...has its own part in this 'world of be-ing'. Before the 'perveivers' were here...the grass still grew...the plants still cycled through seasons...the Sun still shined....the birds still flew....before humans 'were here' there was still compressed energy 'living'. What was the purpose in this 'life living' without man to 'learn and progress' as many say we do infinitely? What purpose does the grass have and what purpose did it have before 'man' was?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Sorry...I had posted something but I now see I misunderstood your posts.

That is what I get for reading too quickly

Edit to add...from your posts...you may enjoy a few of those videos I presented. I rarely posts videos...for I like to personally 'express'...but it seems many here like to watch them and present them so I picked a few myself.

My point trying to be...some say science proves this or that....and I think at its very core...science proves oneness. Its not much of my style to say 'science proves' something of Spirit...for that was only a huge part in my own awakening to the miraculous workings of it 'all'.

Thanks for your thoughts.

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join