It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Our captors/controllers will harvest those souls off the planet - - if they can't find a way to recycle them.

All our times have come
Here but now they're gone
Seasons don't fear the reaper
Nor do the wind, the sun or the rain..we can be like they are
Come on baby...don't fear the reaper
Baby take my hand...don't fear the reaper
We'll be able to fly...don't fear the reaper
Baby I'm your man...

Valentine is done
Romeo and Juliet
Are together in eternity...Romeo and Juliet
40,000 men and women everyday...Like Romeo and Juliet
40,000 men and women everyday...Redefine happiness
Another 40,000 coming everyday...We can be like they are
Baby take my hand...don't fear the reaper
We'll be able to fly...don't fear the reaper
Baby I'm your man...

Love of two is one
Came the last night of sadness
And it was clear she couldn't go on
Then the door was open and the wind appeared
The candles blew then disappeared
The curtains flew then he appeared...saying don't be afraid
Come on baby...and she had no fear
And she ran to him...then they started to fly
They looked backward and said goodby...she had become like they are
She had taken his hand...she had become like they are

Don't fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Don't fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult

I am human.

I fear physical pain - hunger - and the suffering of loved ones.

I have no fear of the Afterworld.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Rightly so my Sister. These things harm even our soul. Unfortunately, these are of our own creation and well within our power to eliminate.

Rejoice even if you suffer these things now, for in but a very short time, all things will be made clear.

2010 has been the most phenomenal year of the Earth. Look at what all has transpired so far. 2011 will be just as, if not more spectacular. If you can hang in there for the ride, I promise you will not be disappointed.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Nuclear energy is more powerful than chemical energy because chemical energy comes from an atom inside a molecule. Nuclear energy comes from a nucleon inside a nucleus, the super universe scale of 1,000 1,000,000 1,000,000 1,000,000 times smaller is virtually infinite in its dynamise.

So therefore nuclear atomic energy replicates the equivalent scale of all and everything inter-linked electronically connected to one-1 and is divided from infinity.

What do you guys/girls think?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Rightly so my Sister. These things harm even our soul. Unfortunately, these are of our own creation and well within our power to eliminate.

Tell me how and why I would want to eliminate these things.

Pain is a safety mechanism to protect the physical.
Hunger tells the physical body when it needs fuel.
Protection of family - - is a necessity for survival.

I am not a big fan of the unpleasantries of being physical - - but I do understand the reality.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
Nuclear energy is more powerful than chemical energy because chemical energy comes from an atom inside a molecule. Nuclear energy comes from a nucleon inside a nucleus, the super universe scale of 1,000 1,000,000 1,000,000 1,000,000 times smaller is virtually infinite in its dynamise.

So therefore nuclear atomic energy replicates the equivalent scale of all and everything inter-linked electronically connected to one-1 and is divided from infinity.

What do you guys/girls think?

Easy for you to say

I might have to activate a brain neuron (or something) to comprehend the necessity of me knowing that.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

If you bang two rocks together with enough force, they will make a loud crack and shatter into pieces which fly apart a distance equal to the force applied divided by the parts made. It will be instantaneous and uncontrollable. If you take those same two rocks and apply the same force, but gradually over time, the energy will be released as heat and the two rocks will fuse together.

Like children, we like to bang things together to see how they work. Imagine the power released when we discover how to bang electrons together with enough force to break them apart.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

What I struggle to contemplate is with "no-time" in mind, there is no such thing as a big bang, so two rock's that are hit hard together and then have flying projectiles of rock's which we could call the Universe. What's outside the Universe when in the perception of a so-called "atom", an atom only appear's in a particular place, if you measure it. "The measurement probelm". So in a place of "no-time" which there's no such thing as size nor space nor measurement nor atom. This is where it get's freaky for me, what's outside the Universe if there's no such thing as an edge???

That's my biggest fear because I can't solve it, yet!
edit on 14-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Added comment.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

If you bang two rocks together with enough force, they will make a loud crack and shatter into pieces which fly apart a distance equal to the force applied divided by the parts made. It will be instantaneous and uncontrollable. If you take those same two rocks and apply the same force, but gradually over time, the energy will be released as heat and the two rocks will fuse together.

Like children, we like to bang things together to see how they work. Imagine the power released when we discover how to bang electrons together with enough force to break them apart.

With Love,

Your Brother

Atomic Energy, Humanity's biggest mistake mainly because they use it for Atmoic warfare. My question is, where I have highlighted the above comment, we are in an illusion of "TIME", therefore there is more than just energy that is stored inside an atomic bomb. There is another (I'l refer to this as an element for now) that is the 2nd rock and the first rock acting as the energy element.

This is where I truely feel that there is something hidden on this planet that will awaken Humanity and see beyond materlistic object's which some refer to as "matter".

Therefore this so-called element ??? acting as the 2nd rock in a place of illusion of "TIME", bring's about the same force applied as both rock's are hit hard together and producing an infinte burst of what we refer to as just ENERGY which it is not just energy. It is something else and this is what is being hidden from public knowledge.

It's almost as if the so-called element is the "no-time" itself that's interacting with the first rock "energy".

Now my question is how on-earth does a "something" stop an illusion of "TIME" inside an atomic bomb, oh yes I see it is infinty & beyond within itself beyond itself for endless, infinite "TIME".

So gradually "over-time" it produces heat which is the first wave from an atomic explosion and is then released into a materilistic plane "the Earth" and then the energies and that "something" fuse together and break apart to produce an Atomic Explosion.

Am I missing something?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
A conscience observer decides to look at what their mind perceives, so the observation creates the entire Universe.

Only conscience being's can be the observer's, and we are inter-connected into the illusion of reality from the same source that started us here where there is no such-thing as start or end. Beyond the capabilities of the human understanding. Just imagine transferring data to the human brain without the need of speed nor time and transferring all truth and knowledge as one-1 source. Therefore we are not only just an illusion of Physical self we are more truth as Soul and existence of a Spiritual Being as we are more than just energy chemical's.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Am I missing something?

I don't think your missing anything. You are moving quite well through time and observing.

How do you stop time? Stop perceiving it. Everything we know about time is based on external stimuli. External stimuli travels to infinity within us and from within we create what the perception of that energy is. How do you measure the time from sensing the stimuli to creating the perception? Its all interconnected "Outside" time. everything is eternal.

A human whisper takes about 20 hours to reach the limits of our atmosphere. From there it travels on into infinity, always existing.

Time exists because we need it to exist to perceive the existence we created. Without it, all things would be imperceptible. Yesterday is a vague memory, tomorrow we have not created yet, but today we build.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Am I missing something?

I don't think your missing anything. You are moving quite well through time and observing.

How do you stop time? Stop perceiving it. Everything we know about time is based on external stimuli. External stimuli travels to infinity within us and from within we create what the perception of that energy is. How do you measure the time from sensing the stimuli to creating the perception? Its all interconnected "Outside" time. everything is eternal.

A human whisper takes about 20 hours to reach the limits of our atmosphere. From there it travels on into infinity, always existing.

Time exists because we need it to exist to perceive the existence we created. Without it, all things would be imperceptible. Yesterday is a vague memory, tomorrow we have not created yet, but today we build.

With Love,

Your Brother

Thankyou for your comment. Where I have highlighted the above comment, I've had debates about sensory equipment from satellites that pick up on people's conversation's, well if it only takes 20 hours to reach the limit's of our atmosphere then wouldn't all conversation's be heard and recorded the same as "Family" are listening to us now?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

If a "tomorrow" has not yet been created than where would "time-travel" appear?

Also if I or you were to stop perceiving time, would that still be the same as moving to a small community island and grow plenty of vegetation and living without a clock, without a recorded diary of the dates and year's and without any knowledge of the Physical self's age?

Let's say not incomparrison with the human age, if another planet worked by a different clock due to their planetary system, they could class 1 human year to 40 year's like that of Andromeda. So therefore let's say an Andromedan equivalent to human years of 40 years, the Andromedan in their "time-related-planetary-system" would be 1600 year's of age.

So then how could a scientist say for example their galaxy is so many light-year's away, if Andromedan's are working within a different "time-scale" because of a different planetary-system and different sun's that let's say for example human satellite scopes cannot read data.

With Much Love,

Brother

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

. . . and because we are '"waking up" - - and because we are becoming too aware.

Our captors/controllers will harvest those souls off the planet - - if they can't find a way to recycle them.

We are reaching revolutionary levels. The bad thing about a revolution - - is it might "wake-up" those who are still sleeping.

Thats not going to happen, not like that. Revolution as in physical resistance or offence is not the way to deal with a negative presence. One becomes the thing one wishes to escape from. Being right up front, and honestly positive, is the best defense we have. There is no death, family matters aside, to me that is the golden ticket out of here, not the underground one some have won. And out of here is beyond our biggest dreams if we're trying to Love and doing the best we can given our circumstances. So the more negativity one sees, the greater the call and need to find the Love in us and grow it to the next level/eutopian level.

And those ones, captors/controllers have no power over a soul trying to become more Loving.

By the way, I had a thought, if there are ETs, and Bots, in some of those in controlling positions on earth, and they seem to be playing negative roles, perhaps not all are truly doing this, I have thought about the Mirror idea and interactiveness.....maybe alot has to do with us. I choose Love.
edit on 14-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

How could tomorrow not be created in Infinity. Time is just a program in our heads, the players for the technology. We are really in zero time and everything exists infinitely at the same moment. From our present snapshot, the future is wide open, and it truly is because we're living it now, its the now for us, but from the viewpoint of our next step, happening concurrently in No Time, this is the "past" and unalterable. Both perspectives are true. But Future cannot alter past for if someone from the future traveled here,and did things, this would already be reflected as a part of our past/present whether or not we were aware of it.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If we didn't all share something in relevance of our DNA structure, say we were different species, for example e.t DNA then the e.t DNA or being would perceive thing's differently whether it's by belief or choice, therefore their vibration/frequency is on a different page of understanding, because they have choose to beieve differently and create what they choose to see differently, if that makes sense.

For example, basically we perceive a ufo whereas they perceive a vechicle for transport or a planet or more or less and not necessarily a materilistic object that moves. It could be that we perceive this as a moving object however it could be that the object has stopped still in there "plane" and they see us and everything around us as the moving object.

Here's another thought, if our brain DNA was changed to a different species beyond our understanding, we would no longer perceive a plant in a pot, we could perceive it to be a tool or a vechicle.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I wasn't implying it has not been created ever in infinity, I was giving an example what if "tomorrow" has not YET been created in infinity, than what would happen to "time-travel". That sort-of automatically answer's the theory of "time-travel" that time-travel is possible and there is a way.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Here's what I heard, all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration that we are all one consciencenous experience itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are only an imagination to ourselves.

That I do believe.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Well UFO's are very interesting. A craft as in a vehicle? A doorwary/gateway? A whole other dimension or world/channel showing up? ET UFO's are not as simple as flying vehicles.

And stars like the sun, windows, doorways, gateways through which "matter", pixels, blueprints, design changes, come through. Input systems, all interconnected to each other, so we're never from from family, all over the cosmos, and their touching us, reaching us, for the distance and spacial is a program too, think of Quantum Entanglement for the "material" world, as opposed to the nature/substance of souls. Did Sleeper ever make a stir, at such a ridiculous, preposterous, laughable, and ever so TRUE concept of the pregnant sun! The humor of it, and yet Higher Ups do have a great sense of humor.

When sungazing its, ET phone home!!! ET phone home!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Well UFO's are very interesting. A craft as in a vehicle? A doorwary/gateway? A whole other dimension or world/channel showing up? ET UFO's are not as simple as flying vehicles.

I'm aware of that. a ufo can comprise of anything, like you said a doorway/gateway, hence the reason I do not trust the "Ark's" on this planet, as some refer to them as "Ark's" and other's D.U.M.B's.

So my question now is, when will the people know, if they ever know that is, gettin rather frustrating helping people become aware when they choose not to listen and say horrible thing's toward's other's, this is why I've gotten sick, oh well, not like i'l ever give up on trying to help them better themselves even if it does me anymore stress, I'm used to it, bad enough when some member's of family aren't even interested, can't be forced upon them, I'm fully aware of that. Sometimes I get strong desires with these so-called ufo's/gateway's/doorway's, I have a problem at the minute like some negative is trying to offer me power. It's something I have desired to control my own abilities however sorta worked with dark forces many year's ago. So it's payback, that's why I'm sick all this targetting, it's no wonder why, lol.

I don't know who I'm fighting anymore, it's all a spiritual battle however when I'm in low mood's like now, I try my best not to do wrong though it just seem's justifably, okay, when it isn't. I'm trying, just I dunno...thewww
Need to blow off some steam.

I think I've shut myself out for quite a while because of being laid-off so many times in the past 3 years and even worked my a**e off, only to be shat on again and it's just the same shat everytime, seem's I can do more with my abilities when I'm cross, I mean I do well, sometimes.

Another thing I can't seem to adjust to is affection and love, it feel's awkward still, I think there's something wrong with me. Either that or I'm not only to be hurt again and that's why I push everybody away. Sorta of did my neighbour put it, "Your in the middle, you do not show emotion's much whether you are happy or when you are sad, we do not know if you are being serious or relaxed, it's as if your cold" Thank's alot..NOT!

That'll explain why I had the perfect mentality for the Army as I was told repeatedly nearly everyday.

I don't know anything anymore, can't seem to do thing's right, don't get any recognition for doing right only when I do wrong and I still get shat on. It's like why do I bother???

I still have held onto what Faith I have left and won't give into anything, just feel sometimes like I could slip away and nobody would even notice. I'l just move out and stay to myself and live with nature, get away from this grid-system, and be more open to nature and try and tune in with all this free-flowing energies around us.

I know now's not about giving up, never has been, I'm not trying to imply I'm giving up, nah..just sick and tired of w**k** who think they know it all and shat on me because their jealous of what I have which is not a lot more than what they have to be fair. I work hard for a living, learning new trade, plastering, and saving up hard, and take good care of my health both spiritually and physically, because I care about what will happen in the coming changes and my choice is a positive future, however there are times where I feel I could just walk away from it all and go off-the-grid into hiding with my corrupted uncle. Mind you though that too, wouldn't be the right path.

It's like we're all stuck for choices of getting away from this "grid". It's frustrating.

edit on 14-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join