It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

I agree..according to the Bible...Jesus did call people out on what they did not understand. But I would like to clarify that when he said things (or it is written that he did) like 'your father is the devil' ......I think one can take this to mean something much more deeper of value to restate such as "YOUR FATHER IS OF FLESH".

Some seek earthly wisdoms, some seek spiritual wisdoms.

In my path of seeking for the desires of 'self' I can see now I sought earthly wisdom's.
edit on 31-10-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

Well more like 'Mammon' son of the devil 'ego' the original sin reason your here.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

How so? Since this universe is a holographic computerized school, with some rather harsh lessons, our natural assumption is, that we have a lot to learn.

But Infinity is endless, there is no point in our Infinite journey whatsoever, where we will ever know all there is to know, or have learnt all there is to learn. If we thought that we were half way there, we would have to realize, there is no locality. There is only an infinity behind us, and an infnity ahead at any "point" we try to set.

Comparative to the Higher Ups, or our more advanced/progressed selves, we're like ants. We have to walk the endless journey to grow our consciousness/love.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANSPHAR
reply to post by Unity_99

Do not worry, this person is not trained in NLP and barely has occult knowledge. I have knowledge of both and someone who has NeuroLingustic Programming knowledge would spell very well since emphasis on each part of a word can cause the mind to react to certain things.. For example beLIEve. This person claiming to be Jesus is interesting as well. I have not seen many people that claim to be a walking representation of the Sun. This person has misrepresented the brunt of the Hidden_Hand message and has ridiculed and judged people in a cruel manner. What happened to Judge not less you be judged yourself? I offer love and light as usual but y love is toxic I am sure since I am a low vibration I expect to here. Funny how many of people whom have met me have said otherwise but an anonymous person on the internet who claims to be Jesus says otherwise...

You are so ignorant there is nothing of growth present in anything at all you have said so far, you fear to face your own reflection and lack anything worth listening too as you have clearly demostrated. I care nothing of your opinion at all, we care for only Truth.

You are the blind leading the blind, we see a cliff edge and we warn you about it but you say we dont see no cliff edge and so in your 'arogance' you walk blindly over the edge and we have to clean up the mess.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Not so much school as it is a game. Will always be a game until we are sent to the next level and then it will still be a game. We exist to create,learn,and die... The lines are blurred though between death and life and that blurry line fades with more knowledge that we will eventually have erased as we transgress the hologram in new shells.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

Thank you, I tend to have to cancel out negative things anyway, even my own negative thoughts, except I do explore them to see if there is a shadow there, and what this could teach me, but I always cancel stray random things. I want to be able to choose what to think.

In a case where someone is being harsh I look at this and all things as a test, so its not so much what is being said against us, but how we respond that counts. Its best to respond with unconditioinal love and respect for the others level of learning or lessons and to always give love, and if they respond negatively, to give even more love. And to strive for the platform where we can express ourselves freely and equally.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Not so much school as it is a game. Will always be a game until we are sent to the next level and then it will still be a game. We exist to create,learn,and die... The lines are blurred though between death and life and that blurry line fades with more knowledge that we will eventually have erased as we transgress the hologram in new shells.

More like your prison until learn your lessons, oh fallen ones. Maybe we holographically constructed this world this realm for your development since you desired to be seperate from the divine to have your own 'Kingdom' hence you got as you desired and so you are bound to your kingdom in a infinite loop until you overcome it by learning the lessons hence as buddists say the Karma cycle of death and life.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I prefer the positive words and thus school is a good metaphor. You're in this as well. We all are in this. You're off no hooks either.

edit on 31-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

We?
Whom is this "We" that you speak of?
I asked about the factions and the 9 and you spoke of nothing. If you were illuminated so to speak I'm sure you would have uttered some remark. I'm thankful of all warnings but I do not take to pretentious negativity being spout off as universal truth. You calling me ignorant is laughable at best. I will call myself ignorant but that is due to the fact that we all are ignorant. We all are in a perpetual state of learning. Those who claim otherwise are indeed fools..

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I prefer the positive words and thus school is a good metaphor. You're in this as well. We all are in this.

Im not in same boat as you, your part of Lucifer I am part of Adonai directly, indeed I have some challenges but I have more lenancy than you do since I choose to fall to serve mankind, where as your boudn here cause of karma you created in this physical universe, which your repeating it all again.

School indeed but your also imprisoned in the school until pass the year, can repeat for eternity.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

How so? Since this universe is a holographic computerized school, with some rather harsh lessons, our natural assumption is, that we have a lot to learn.

But Infinity is endless, there is no point in our Infinite journey whatsoever, where we will ever know all there is to know, or have learnt all there is to learn. If we thought that we were half way there, we would have to realize, there is no locality. There is only an infinity behind us, and an infnity ahead at any "point" we try to set.

Comparative to the Higher Ups, or our more advanced/progressed selves, we're like ants. We have to walk the endless journey to grow our consciousness/love.

I do not believe at all this is a 'computerized school'. Just as in my life, I have taken my ideas and thoughts and brought them forth into expression and those expressions were a part of me....so to do I see this world, this experience, as an 'idea/thought' that was brought into expression and in that expression contains the attributes of the ONE that is infinite. Infinity also stands for 'all encompassing/total'. A total...is ONE.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

We?
Whom is this "We" that you speak of?
I asked about the factions and the 9 and you spoke of nothing. If you were illuminated so to speak I'm sure you would have uttered some remark. I'm thankful of all warnings but I do not take to pretentious negativity being spout off as universal truth. You calling me ignorant is laughable at best. I will call myself ignorant but that is due to the fact that we all are ignorant. We all are in a perpetual state of learning. Those who claim otherwise are indeed fools..

We is the Six in which is the One hence forming the Seven, but we are also the 1 in which is the 3 hence our task in this world. Not all is ignorant to asume that is ignorance

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

If this is a game....at what point do we 'win'? What is the 'goal' of the game?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Ok,
The Illuminati did not create Gaia as a prison complex. The Group entity known as Yahweh did not want his creation to suffer so he was told to allow a group from group entity Lucifer to introduce suffering on this planet. If Yahweh would have just done as it was supposed to as a part of the Creator things would have been fine. The Illuminati serves a purpose and if some see it as horrid it is needed and for humanity to progress. The other Illuminati serves to liberate and educate us. There are more then one. Always have been. Adonai should know this..

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

I do not believe at all this is a 'computerized school'. Just as in my life, I have taken my ideas and thoughts and brought them forth into expression and those expressions were a part of me....so to do I see this world, this experience, as an 'idea/thought' that was brought into expression and in that expression contains the attributes of the ONE that is infinite. Infinity also stands for 'all encompassing/total'. A total...is ONE.

It is conceptional in beginning their was the word and the word created the light, hence one could say the universe is the construction of intelligence manifesting in thought expression, but one could also say from this foundation was technology 'thought up' in which such was used in construction of the physical universe by the Elohim hence in one context it is indeed technology in another it is a thought create construct as well so your both correct but what you are not correct on is the details.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

The goal of this game is to reach the next level. Free ourselves from negative actions and progress to learning more of love and strive to reach higher vibrational density to return to the source creator, 9th dimensional I believe.There have been many "stories" of what the game is, who the sides are, the rules, the outcome(s).

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Ok,
The Illuminati did not create Gaia as a prison complex. The Group entity known as Yahweh did not want his creation to suffer so he was told to allow a group from group entity Lucifer to introduce suffering on this planet. If Yahweh would have just done as it was supposed to as a part of the Creator things would have been fine. The Illuminati serves a purpose and if some see it as horrid it is needed and for humanity to progress. The other Illuminati serves to liberate and educate us. There are more then one. Always have been. Adonai should know this..

Lucifer was already fallen and so is Yahweh, which is actually a aeon created from believes itself and feeds on those ethers to remain in its existence. Indeed my time in illuminati in my past life does indeed reveal it has a purpose in serving mankind as much as their is brotherhoods working against mankind in service to the divine as well. Yahweh didnt make Earth GAIA a Elohim who is part of council participated in that this is complex because their has been a fall more than once.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

link   

I understand this, everyone here has expressed different veiwpoints on this. I do understand this is a matrix and have some understandings on the nature of Infinity, while I also understand that fuller understanding cannot even occur until the next level or higher ones after that.

I think that the differences in people's viewpoints are interesting and its nice to be able to express them, but the bottom line is its how we behave and try to progress by putting love, forgiveness, kindness, compassion, equality, charity, into practice that matter the most.

link   
The Void was tired of being "Nothing" and wanted to experience...
it wanted to know what it was like to exist, to create, so out of that everything came to be.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

There was no desire to be separate...it was a naturally occurring process...just as if you take an idea and manifest it into being...you have naturally expressed yourself. That 'something' that you manifested....seems separate from you...but it is still OF you. It holds YOU within it. There is a part of YOU in it.

To be...is to express. God is constantly and consistently....expressing...because God is always 'BE-ING'.

It just IS. Nothing is outside of God...only seemingly is it outside of Thee. And through that illusion...does something think it is separate from Thee and through that seemingly separation, desire was born.

Expressing 'self' is a natural process. As expression occurs...and manifestations emanate from Thee....those manifestations loose that natural connection to the 'perfect mind' of ONE and see's itself as separate. And just as God is BE-ING....so then to is this passed onto all expressions of Thee to express and be.

It was not a mistake that we 'became' or seem to 'exist'.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The goal of this game is to reach the next level. Free ourselves from negative actions and progress to learning more of love and strive to reach higher vibrational density to return to the source creator, 9th dimensional I believe.There have been many "stories" of what the game is, who the sides are, the rules, the outcome(s).

More complex, more so understand the lessons for reason you are here, understand the cosmic laws and apply them in life and make a choice in polarity 'knowledge of good and evil' and apply to life, hence the harvest is when the choice determined in polarity based on percentage determins eligability for next level so to speak, those undecided will have to repeat the luke warm.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join