It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 159
78
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


Anything that has occurred, is not a mistake. That would suggest that there was a mistake in the Divine Design.

All things have purpose....even this seemingly existence of 'separation'.

As well as selfishness, occurs through.....a being thinking they are their OWN being....its natural and many do get caught up in this...but its understandable why they think they are THEIR OWN BEING for THAT IS the illusion of 'HERE'.

In time...those 'seemingly selves' will sift through....and learn how they were a part of a perfect thought.

Just as...when you have an idea...and you have to take that idea through the working mind to bring it to frutation and manifestation to be something outside of you....it SEEMS that the manifestation is separate from you then, even though its still perfectly connected to you.

A child can deny their own parents if they wish...it doesnt make it so. As they deny them, they will bring on woes and frustrations of their 'being' and who they are.

As the Universe manifested through 'expression'....conscious beings THOUGHT they were THEIR OWN for they no longer then were in the 'perfect thought' that they began as in the mind of God. The THOUGHT that they were separate and could and would seek now desires for the seemingly OWN SELF....is a very natural thing that occurred. Just as you can see that a child of you could think of itself as ITS OWN SELF and of course you wont deny that child of that because it has its own body now, its own mind...even though its OF you....you have to let that child explore being a 'self' and its going to be up to that child to hold worth to seeing it is OF a larger something and FROM a larger something and only through YOU could that child of been born. That child may not respect that idea...that ONLY through YOU, could it exists. And it will take its own natural road of accepting things or bucking against them...still you will love that child and understand that its going to think very much on its own and have its own desires. The child will test and trial many things...and you know this, how could you expect anything different? You know that through your life, you tested and tried many things through expressing yourself as being a 'I'...so you know too that the child....will also do this.




posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Also our ideas of dimensions are a little odd, we tend to speak of 1d, 2d, 3d, 4d,....9d. These arent real in the least. Everything is erected into 3d for us, via the projectors. There are infinite space-time "channels" in this cosmic/computer/dvd player, that are based on orbits of moons and planets, in solar systems that are like clocks, but time itself is a program in our minds.

And infinite density channels as well.

There is no 1d, 2d, 3d at all really. Think about it, its all energy streams that our minds put into order on the screen inside of us, with a program I all gravity. What is the dvd player really. Its our biosuits. We're the player. We decipher energy. Its all around us, and we're programmed to only pick up and deciper some of it.
What is density in an ocean of energy waves?



posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


Anything that has occurred, is not a mistake. That would suggest that there was a mistake in the Divine Design.

All things have purpose....even this seemingly existence of 'separation'.

As well as selfishness, occurs through.....a being thinking they are their OWN being....its natural and many do get caught up in this...but its understandable why they think they are THEIR OWN BEING for THAT IS the illusion of 'HERE'.

In time...those 'seemingly selves' will sift through....and learn how they were a part of a perfect thought.

Just as...when you have an idea...and you have to take that idea through the working mind to bring it to frutation and manifestation to be something outside of you....it SEEMS that the manifestation is separate from you then, even though its still perfectly connected to you.

A child can deny their own parents if they wish...it doesnt make it so. As they deny them, they will bring on woes and frustrations of their 'being' and who they are.

As the Universe manifested through 'expression'....conscious beings THOUGHT they were THEIR OWN for they no longer then were in the 'perfect thought' that they began as in the mind of God. The THOUGHT that they were separate and could and would seek now desires for the seemingly OWN SELF....is a very natural thing that occurred. Just as you can see that a child of you could think of itself as ITS OWN SELF and of course you wont deny that child of that because it has its own body now, its own mind...even though its OF you....you have to let that child explore being a 'self' and its going to be up to that child to hold worth to seeing it is OF a larger something and FROM a larger something and only through YOU could that child of been born. That child may not respect that idea...that ONLY through YOU, could it exists. And it will take its own natural road of accepting things or bucking against them...still you will love that child and understand that its going to think very much on its own and have its own desires. The child will test and trial many things...and you know this, how could you expect anything different? You know that through your life, you tested and tried many things through expressing yourself as being a 'I'...so you know too that the child....will also do this.


You have been told it was your selfishness it was your choice we dont consider it a mistake but your given what you asked for and it has consequence since the way in which it was designed was to redevelop the fallen back into the Grace of the divine Truth.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless



posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I don't mean our souls are the dvd players, but our physical biosuit brain is the computer that deciphers the matrix and the contructs and the densities. Its all energy, an infinite ocean of energy. What are densities/dimensions? All I see are channels.

When our "physical matter" brain ceases, time ceases, and we will begin to remember who we are, and the journey we've traveled. And any we've hurt along the way, will be a hard lesson for us, we'll feel such sorrow and shame. Its best to try and grow our love and get in control of our reactiveness. Because everyone is family, in different levels of progression, and so we should be the mature ones, once we start to figure this out.
edit on 31-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 





Or perhaps that is the lie, we have told you before that newagerism 'love and light' is distorted have you considered that the idea the One seeked to experience this fallen place is the actually lie, that it is to make you accept your ego and further keep you bound in this infinite loop?


I have never said that God, the ONE, SEEKED to experience this fallen place.

I dont seek to express myself....it is just a part of being. Its natural. To be...is to express. As expressing occurs, manifestation and emanation 'come forth'.

Ego is 'self' and what the 'self' thinks it knows....I dont care what happens to this 'self'. But as I seemingly am 'being' right now....I will express through this 'me'. To be is to express...

As God is always 'being' God is always expressing....and forth comes from Thee...manifestations.



posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Makes sense Unity 99.. Ill have to get 2 of my friends in on this conversation.



posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 





You have been told it was your selfishness it was your choice we dont consider it a mistake but your given what you asked for and it has consequence since the way in which it was designed was to redevelop the fallen back into the Grace of the divine Truth.


Just as my children are expressions of 'me' and they came into 'being'.....they did not WISH or DESIRE this to 'be'. Just as though I or you...as an expression manifested to 'be'...we did not wish or seek it to occur.

I have never said I was 'told' that it was my selfishness that I wanted to 'be'....and I never said it was 'MY' choice to 'become'. Before I 'was'...there was no 'me' so how could I have made such a ' choice' or 'wish' for anything?

As we are 'being' we express ourselves through many avenues and we create/manifest/bring into 'being' many things. These things 'were not' before they manifested, for they were merely just a 'thought/idea' before they were brought forth...they could NOT 'wish' or 'seek' to become.



posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 





You have been told it was your selfishness it was your choice we dont consider it a mistake but your given what you asked for and it has consequence since the way in which it was designed was to redevelop the fallen back into the Grace of the divine Truth.


Just as my children are expressions of 'me' and they came into 'being'.....they did not WISH or DESIRE this to 'be'. Just as though I or you...as an expression manifested to 'be'...we did not wish or seek it to occur.

I have never said I was 'told' that it was my selfishness that I wanted to 'be'....and I never said it was 'MY' choice to 'become'. Before I 'was'...there was no 'me' so how could I have made such a ' choice' or 'wish' for anything?

As we are 'being' we express ourselves through many avenues and we create/manifest/bring into 'being' many things. These things 'were not' before they manifested, for they were merely just a 'thought/idea' before they were brought forth...they could NOT 'wish' or 'seek' to become.


You will remain with that type of view, but you have freewill to do view percieve act as you like your decision we are tasked with giving you the divine truth if you ignore or not is your decision this is possible to become knowin in you if apply things we have told you.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless



posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Egotistical is the only negative use of the word ego there is. Ego is self, and our eternal infinite progressing selves who will feel joy and happiness, and share in that joy and happiness with others, without shame, without any idea that this is STS, as some try to suggest, equally with everyone, is also a part of what lies ahead, in abundance. And Higher Ups have a wonderful sense of humor. We no longer are full of ourselves or think we know everything, but are adults, and would never harm anyone, and no one considers themselves to be Gods or gods.

Self is a wonderful, blessing, an eternal gift and joy. Is that self, the you, who walks here, in looks, and personality? No, we are our true innerselves. When we start to figure this all out, and work on overcoming the temptations and worldly traps and our own lack of compassion and reactiveness to those we think have harmed us, then we progress to far more wonderful places, and experiences, but we'll still be learning, for that process is eternal in Infinity.
edit on 31-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 





You will remain with that type of view, but you have freewill to do view percieve act as you like your decision we are tasked with giving you the divine truth if you ignore or not is your decision this is possible to become knowin in you if apply things we have told you.


And I accept that you believe this is your purpose.

Of course, I cant say for sure that you dont have things to learn and accept as well...and it is through your clinging to the being of 'I' that you express yourself the way you do...as 'more' then others. In the larger picture...the 'final prime image' you are no more then equal to all here.



posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


In infinite progression of 'selves' ....what are the 'higher ups' trying or need to 'progress to'?



posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
On a side note while the kids are finding ways to fight, carving the last of 5 pumpkins, and I'm reminding them that this is supposed to be a fun day for them, that they should strive to be happy, light as a feather, get into the giggles instead of the fight, I cancel cancel all occult/pagan/karmic trap codings of TPTB who initiated this fun day for kids with bad intents behind them. I claim this day, by the intent of my heart, like all 365 days of the years to belong to the children for their fun, life and learning love, and their dress up. I renounce all traps, and I do not consent to these traps intended against children and families ab initio which means "as though it never existed, forever.
edit on 31-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


And how do you know that being a 'self ' is not the MAIN illusion here for us all?



posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
On a side note while the kids are finding ways to fight, carving the last of 5 pumpkins, and I'm reminding them that this is supposed to be a fun day for them, that they should strive to be happy, light as a feather, get into the giggles instead of the fight, I cancel cancel all occult/pagan/karmic trap codings of TPTB who initiated this fun day for kids with bad intents behind them. I claim this day, by the intent of my heart, like all 365 days of the years to belong to the children for their fun, life and learning love, and their dress up. I renounce all traps, and I do not consent to these traps intended against children and families ab initio which means "as though it never existed, forever.
edit on 31-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)


May I suggest you go to the thread I made yesterday...where it can be heard or seen with all the kids in the room while pumpkin carving is going on...of 'Laughter is contagious'? Only a suggestion to lighten the 'atmosphere'.

My kids and I started yesterday off with listening to videos of 'baby's laughing hysterically' and we laughed so hard we cried. Course those videos led into everyone picking out other favorite videos and us all sharing what we 'like' and makes us 'laugh' and we had a great time.



posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo
 



Thanks will do. They are having some fun, at least. I'm more concerned that their tradition of fun on this day, is not a huge trap due to the day having deep occult meaning, and stemming from actual pagan sacrifices to appease the negative entities that they believed walked the earth on this day. The Church always seems to choose days that are tied into something far darker, ie. Hell oween, Xmass, Easter, and I choose to renounce their traps, just all of them. Dress up and candy, and a community effort at that, is so much fun for kids, its not right to have to explain twisted things to them even. It needs to reclaimed as a great fun day for kids, happy, goofy, and a gift to them, from their neighbors, rather than have darker roots and meanings. I don't feel like being the one who is too worried and extremist and bring things up to alarm them, I don't feel thats the right way either.

The best way is to shine our Love & Light into this day, and keep it fun for the kids.

Edit to add: Your thread is such a wonderful gift to ATS. Thank you. I want to try my hand at turning that picture of the mother and laughing quadruplets in artwork.

Though that the next few years are going to be be uber stress, I hope she keeps that laughter going.
edit on 31-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


What I tell me kids about Halloween is....this is a day to be what ever you wish to be....and its OK to have a day to 'not be yourself' but be what you would 'like' to be or more like a 'taking on a character' other then 'yourself'.

It can be...what ever you want it to be. No matter what its tied to in the past.

Was going to tell you....while I enjoyed more the babys laughing attacks...my kids eneded up goign to videos that pleased them like 'people being scared out of their pants'. They laughed and laughed at people being scared. I KNOW this sounds crazy....or cruel....but being scared sometimes can be fun. When I go on rollar costers....I AM scared....but it is such a thrill!!

Search for 'funny slingshot ride' videos for the older kids...they will laugh for sure. It seems like a shame that we laugh while others are in the state of 'fear' but I think we laugh because we KNOW in the end, all was ok and even those people probably laughed when it was all over with.

Halloween is a great time to be 'creative'. As I have talked alot today about 'expressing ourselves'....let them 'express' through this 'day' of creating.


Maybe you could 'end' the family day with a time of sharing videos that bring laughter...would be a great way to 'sum' up the intention of your wishes for your family....with a lightening of the day and make it be what you wish it to be for your family, which is just 'fun'. When they see you wish to share something that made you laugh...and then you offer them to share something that made them laugh or look for something they find funny....great mingling and connections occur. Its a beautiful thing.




Im more for the babys and animals...here is a good one...(my taste)



The kids were more of the types below....and please note while the boy screams and seems terrified...he says in the end "I want to go again".




edit on 31-10-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by Unity_99
 


And how do you know that being a 'self ' is not the MAIN illusion here for us all?


Indeed, but you yourself havnt fully accepted this no pun intended...

Quorum
Adonai Christ Bless



posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by Unity_99
 


And how do you know that being a 'self ' is not the MAIN illusion here for us all?


Indeed, but you yourself havnt fully accepted this no pun intended...

Quorum
Adonai Christ Bless


I am not perfect....but I know only ONE is and that ONE is not the 'self' I think I am or seem to be.

As I am a 'self' in being...it is of my being to still 'express'.

But I have no worries with what happens to this 'self' when it stops being. What is of Spirit will go where it needs to and what is of Earth will cycle back to where its needed.

Im not the one seeking 'harvest' to be a 'self'. But I never claimed to 'not be a 'self'' right now....for I am in a body, with a mind, ect....and I daily try to see how 'desires' lead us often in what we 'long' for or believe.

The best I can say is...Im working on it

edit on 31-10-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo
 


I'm not seeking harvest either, for we all progress when we are ready to, when time ceases for us, when we leave our bodies behind.



posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


I totally agree...that its a very natural thing...what ever "it" is.




top topics



 
78
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

log in

join