It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by HarryJoy

I never did like the word duality, its just a term really. But I don't believe Lucifer or God exists. Eternal souls progressing do.

In a Holographic Interactive Reality, akin to a dvd player/computer system, which is what I believe this cosmos to me, many things are just program running in the system. Like our hormones, in our biosuits/bodies. We're hardwired to react if someone hurts us, for example, there is greed, sickness, the illusion of death.

All a duality means to me is, that overcoming the world, becoming loving, and peaceful, and a good problem solver, and not engaging in arguments, for example, but modeling unconditional love even in disagreements, yearning for equality amongst people, is akin to the fish swimming upstream. But we also have help, and many experience daily miracles, prayers are answered often, and even stubborn difficulties can be overcome. We're to turn our weakensses into strengths.

Now, no matter what we believe, and not only does everyone on this thread have a different belief, but even amongst church goers, many have their own version of religious belief, its the intent of our hearts and behavior, that matter the most. Yeshua/Jesus is perhaps the best example. And he demonstrated the most heroic love, service to others, and also, to so shine your light before men.

We are tested everday in this school. So the duality is the test. Can we overcome our reactiveness and feelings, temptations, and still model love? But the outcome is what get graded on. The outcome is not the duality. Ie, some who passed, or some who failed, ie. polarization. That is not the duality. Conceivable there are planets where everyone passes the tests in a positive way, and they're called euotpias. They exist. So the polarization is not the goal, the ultimate goal is everyone grows in love.
edit on 31-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

sounds to me you want everything to be easy and way you like it to be since you want to now even say their is no divine above you since you are a soul of eternity progressing for ever yet your stuck here. Love from a selfish heart is like pouring acid into a persons cup it only decays the spirit further, your intention are for yourself evidence in way you word things hence you are actually corrosive, this is why it is our duty to warn people listening to you that the cup that looked the nicest in Indiana jones was the cup of decay.

Leo is further along than you but also still retaining alot of distortions too but they have the potentional to grow over time you seem to be stuck in your programming routine.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

We are not functions. Consciousness that exists at all, is eternal. Something is either consciousness or a program. We are consciousness if we ask, do I exist eternally?

Here is what I already wrote on this. If we were a part of another soul then.........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since everyone in Infinity is Infinite, if you plucked a part of your soul and created a baby soul, note you souls is Infinite and Progressing, so a tiny part, say, 0.0000000000000001%.........of Infinity, that new person, akin to your child, would have always existed, that moment could never be located in the Infinity, for there is no Locality and nothing can be pinpointed in "time", there is always an Infinity behind us, and an Infinity ahead at each point of action. This new person would exist Infinitely in both directions, and their Infinity would equal yours. The child would be equal to the parent in infinite volume and progression, eventually, for we all reach a similar level. Thus explain God, or One? Infinity equalizes everyone.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarryJoy
reply to post by Unity_99

I see one as a catalyst for the other. I don't see how one can advance without the resistance of the other. If a King is to show Himself strong he must overcome strong enemies. If God is to be glorified in our eyes he must have a fitting counterpart. I have even wondered if the Whore of Babylon is the bride of Christ. He is the only one strong enough to overcome her and to cause her to become submissive and she posesses within her the intensity of desire and the appettite for consumption that only He can satisfy. In the seed phase he made himself completely empty of self thereby establishing himself as dominant in the inverted phase.

I personally do not understand this concept at all

Yes I get there is Ying and Yang - - - but to say goodness can't stand on its own - - that I don't accept.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Nothing in this life is easy for most of the people here, who are struggling, and the majority are living in unbearable conditions. For many people, this is the last time they will have to come to a place that even resembles the harshness of this planet.

I'm not going to discuss who is more progressed than another, for that is not a judgment any of us are qualified to make. The real question is not what we believe, though I am very happy to have been shown these glimpses while on earth, but the amount of love we strive to share with others, and shine forth that relates to progression.

Much Love!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

We are not functions. Consciousness that exists at all, is eternal. Something is either consciousness or a program. We are consciousness if we ask, do I exist eternally?

No you will be erased, eternal life is achieved you havnt achieved it. You have a chance next cycle but you wont exist so it wont be you as of now but someone else that is you, energy is recyclable and it does occur your consequence is your social memory complex is erased and all data stored from your lifetimes in this cycle are to be deleted so that you may start totally flesh. Sorry to burst your bubble but your not all that important to the grander picture of things.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Nothing in this life is easy for most of the people here, who are struggling, and the majority are living in unbearable conditions. For many people, this is the last time they will have to come to a place that even resembles the harshness of this planet.

I'm not going to discuss who is more progressed than another, for that is not a judgment any of us are qualified to make. The real question is not what we believe, though I am very happy to have been shown these glimpses while on earth, but the amount of love we strive to share with others, and shine forth that relates to progression.

Much Love!

Please dont send us your love it like a astral attack since it such a low vibration it actually hurts, we request you dont do this as it is toxic to people because it is not divine love.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

1. Did Jesus really intend people to go to church or is "going to church" the Catholic Church's idea?

2. Did Jesus believe in reincarnation?

3. Is evolution theory (the way presented by science) correct?

4. Is Earth really expanding (based on Expanding Earth theory)?

5. Do the Pleiadeans (a very spiritual group of extraterrestrial humans) exist?

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

1. Did Jesus really intend people to go to church or is "going to church" the Catholic Church's idea?
No, organised religions are corrupted.

2. Did Jesus believe in reincarnation?
Yes.

3. Is evolution theory (the way presented by science) correct?
No more complex, factors not included prevent full understanding.

4. Is Earth really expanding (based on Expanding Earth theory)?
Yes and No.

5. Do the Pleiadeans (a very spiritual group of extraterrestrial humans) exist?

Yes.

Thank you.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANSPHAR
YVWH is one aspect(of many) of divine energy trying to experience what it is like to experience itself and experience creating. What it is like to exist and be recognized, just as the main Creator exist solely to know what it is like to exist. May we all expand our love until it becomes Ain Soph Aur.

I like that.

That pretty much says it all in 3 short sentences.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

The things you say are very harsh, yet the claims you make are that you are the real Jesus, the literal person who walked the earth. His love and energy have been expressed by many others on this thread, but its hard to find anything resembling his love in your posts. Perhaps you should be working on your own progression, and not concern yourself so much with mine. Perhaps you need to remove the plank in you own eyes first, for Unconditional Love is the real goal for earth school enrollment.

For any coding you do in your statements. Cancel Cancel, I renounce them. I do not consent to your harsh statements against me and cancel them ab initio which means "as though it never existed"

Ive added that because I really don't know who you are, just in case you're one of those programmers that come in to code the matrix/nlp style, by that I mean the annanuki and occult type knowledge at that. You see, I don't know you. You could be working on their behalf for all I know. No matter who you are, and what your purpose is for these posts, you are my brother and so I send unconditional love.

Much Love & Enlightenment!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

The things you say are very harsh, yet the claims you make are that you are the real Jesus, the literal person who walked the earth. His love and energy have been expressed by many others on this thread, but its hard to find anything resembling his love in your posts. Perhaps you should be working on your own progression, and not concern yourself so much with mine. Perhaps you need to remove the plank in you own eyes first, for Unconditional Love is the real goal for earth school enrollment.

For any coding you do in your statements. Cancel Cancel, I renounce them.

Much Love & Enlightenment!

I think you should go read some of the things Jesus said it would not seem to you as love, he insulted people he called people the devils son, swine he told people they are better of dead etc, you dont understand love hence you constantly just create more karma for yourself by speaking your corrosive truth. You arnt from the Light it my job to make this clear to truth seekers.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

A very few times he did, I've read the new testament many many times, and what you are talking relates to the pharisees, and the money lenders, not the people. And it was only said briefly. This would be akin to others speaking out aganst the TPTB here, he never did against any person. Love, unconditional love, and to shine our lights before men, was his message. To forgive everyone, and not to judge, to find the true pearls, not to follow the world's versions.

In the spirit of this: Love & Light!!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Here is what I already wrote on this. If we were a part of another soul then.........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since everyone in Infinity is Infinite, if you plucked a part of your soul and created a baby soul, note you souls is Infinite and Progressing, so a tiny part, say, 0.0000000000000001%.........of Infinity, that new person, akin to your child, would have always existed, that moment could never be located in the Infinity, for there is no Locality and nothing can be pinpointed in "time", there is always an Infinity behind us, and an Infinity ahead at each point of action. This new person would exist Infinitely in both directions, and their Infinity would equal yours. The child would be equal to the parent in infinite volume and progression, eventually, for we all reach a similar level. Thus explain God, or One? Infinity equalizes everyone.

You seem to look at it that if we are just expressions of something much larger, a ONE, then that insults your very existence of being a 'I' that is separate. And I have seen what my own desires as self has created in idea of thinking I KNEW a past or future of ME as an I. I can now see, the things I thought were past of me...were things that I was being allowed to see and were connected to more my intellectual mind and capabilities through my own desires of being a 'self'.

You may thing that it seems insulting that you are a 'function' or expression.....but what would your body be without some of its cells...what would your 'being' be without some of its expressions.

They are all of value...you need them all to be 'you'. I think the fear of 'loosing self identity' is the base for many beliefs. They were the base and reason, for many things I thought I KNEW. I would of sworn on anything that I KNEW these things, like I KNEW I was eternal. But the idea rang true to me for I longed to be a 'self' to be 'me' and I could not see the further possibilities past that desire.

The only way my child exists without beginning and end....is through the Spirit of Life that is within them.

How can you be sure that all the things you THINK you KNOW....are not just created through your 'desires' of what you long for as a 'self'?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

In Infninty, there cannot be a One. One is finite and limited. There is always unending things beyond one thing. There is an Infinite Family of Consciousness, Infinite Rays, 11111111111111111111111111111111111..............................., all without beginning or ending.

Now if one of those infinite rays, plucked a tiny portion of self, like a fractal of self, away, that new soul would join the whole Infinite Family, and also be without beginning or ending, and that moment in "time" where the being was plucked, could never be pinpointed, for there is no locality, zero, none, in Infinity, you can't pinpoint that moment. And in addition, that new person's volume, infinite size of consciousness, and Future/Progressive Selves, would be completely equal to the one who plucked a part of their soul/consciousness out!

Infinity equalizes everyone, and turns the pyramid, that leads to One, upside down.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I agree..according to the Bible...Jesus did call people out on what they did not understand. But I would like to clarify that when he said things (or it is written that he did) like 'your father is the devil' ......I think one can take this to mean something much more deeper of value to restate such as "YOUR FATHER IS OF FLESH".

Some seek earthly wisdoms, some seek spiritual wisdoms.

In my path of seeking for the desires of 'self' I can see now I sought earthly wisdom's.
edit on 31-10-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
There is no end to us, for there was beginning, there is no locality, and everything that is now, was and will forever be.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

In Infninty, there cannot be a One. One is finite and limited. There is always unending things beyond one thing. There is an Infinite Family of Consciousness, Infinite Rays, 11111111111111111111111111111111111..............................., all without beginning or ending.

Now if one of those infinite rays, plucked a tiny portion of self, like a fractal of self, away, that new soul would join the whole Infinite Family, and also be without beginning or ending, and that moment in "time" where the being was plucked, could never be pinpointed, for there is no locality, zero, none, in Infinity, you can't pinpoint that moment. And in addition, that new person's volume, infinite size of consciousness, and Future/Progressive Selves, would be completely equal to the one who plucked a part of their soul/consciousness out!

Infinity equalizes everyone, and turns the pyramid, that leads to One, upside down.

I disagree....only ONE can be infinite. And you, are of that ONE, and are a unique part of that ONE.

That ONE can have many expressions of itself...but those expressions each in their own right, are still a part of only a ONE>

Is there a perfect future self of you?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Then we all must be perfect...correct? Or at some point, there is a 'perfect self' to us all? For we would have to be progressing to something would we not?

If we always were and always will be....what is the reason for progression? Progression to what?
edit on 31-10-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Do not worry, this person is not trained in NLP and barely has occult knowledge. I have knowledge of both and someone who has NeuroLingustic Programming knowledge would spell very well since emphasis on each part of a word can cause the mind to react to certain things.. For example beLIEve. This person claiming to be Jesus is interesting as well. I have not seen many people that claim to be a walking representation of the Sun. This person has misrepresented the brunt of the Hidden_Hand message and has ridiculed and judged people in a cruel manner. What happened to Judge not less you be judged yourself? I offer love and light as usual but y love is toxic I am sure since I am a low vibration I expect to here. Funny how many of people whom have met me have said otherwise but an anonymous person on the internet who claims to be Jesus says otherwise...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Thank you.
I was trying to summarize a point in the Hidden_Hand message and a theory on everything from a colleague of mine.

new topics

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join