It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
www.ufolou.com... Lou Baldwin's website, has a lot of information and links.

I was really challenged by his book, A Day With An Extraterrestrial, even though in my own experiences, I've been pulled to a station by the sun, and know already that our solar system is teaming with life, and there are many channels. Pluto was a very big one i struggled a lot with. I had thought I had overcome this earthly program of relationships and marriages and had explored all kinds of alternatives in my mind, but not emotionally, in the least.

What we don't understand is that other worlds exist, higher level lessons and grades where all the souls truly love each other, and share, and even consider themselves to be in love with each other, so they're all Family, not just a married couple. This one was very hard on me to accept, and I went to sleep quite upset with Sleeper's Milton, but now realize that I can forgive his revealing this glimpse to me, and understand we're meant to question things a lot, well at least I do. I find Milton to be quite an annoying guy at times
but I mean this only in the best way possible. I do agree with John saying that no one is there reading on that site by accident, or any site.

I had an experience relating to this as well, and then wondered why do these experiences of contact with ETs, occur often in the bath, or doing dishes. Water? Water connects us to the earth grid energy. In any case, what began as me exploring these out of the box scenarios again and asking myself, not expecting it to turn into a guided questions and answers session, but just myself questions, and I decided to explore relationships from every angle.

And then I was asked questions by my Contacts that I found hard, and really challenging, including my concept of TRUE LOVE, which I still believe in. But a broader sense of this was given, and I was shown that here on earth, relationships, marriage, family are amongst some of the harder tests we receive in learning to get along. And that this is partly the reason for this set up, though truly partnerships and long honeymoons can truly exist, I do believe once these lessons are over, in a sense perhaps like a vacation, as pluto is a bit like a vacation, only that blows the mind, well for more prudish minds anyway, and I confess all my freethinking ideas went out the window on that one.

I recommend Lou's site to anyone wanting to explore issues, and warn that we can get really challenged by some of it, and we're meant to.

But his overall message remains the same too. That its our behavior that counts, not what spiritual beliefs we have, whether we believe in One, or God, or Quantum Infinity. Its how we conduct oruselves with others, and live, that tells the true story. That seems to be his biggest message too. And John Lear's.
edit on 30-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

I love you ACB, no matter what spiritual beliefs we differ on, however, the message you have been sharing has not hit my heart or activated my inner truth within, but respect and love you and value all of our freedoms to express ourselves. I have noticed, love and free thinking tends to bring harsher posts from you, and wondered what why that is, what is being triggered there.

Because you are actually far away from spiritual development more than you know unity, this is why you can not resonate with Truth and are not ready for the harvest or even know what it is or the requirements since it is only a short time till this event occurs you will have to repeat and the very reset you are denying is going to happen to you. You are going down the direction of the beast without knowing you are which will lead you and those who follow you 'listen too' into further suffering in the karma cycles. What you dont know about heart is it is the divine mind the will of Adonai hence those who truely align with it understand all of what ive shared to begin with and this is necessary to develop spirituality.

We dont feel love from you just a word mis-used alot by you to malipulate people emotionally to guise the real programming and agenda occuring.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

That is not even close to being true, however, once again, I would bend over backwards to protect your right to speak up and be true to your heart and inner beliefs and love you anyway, no matter what we see differently.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity....I have had similar experiences of 'gaining' while doing 'chores' or while in the shower. I would ask you to observe not only while you are connected to 'water' but also observe this 'open gate' while sweeping the floor, vacuuming, dusting, pulling weeds (anything that is more or less a habit routine while the mind can 'wonder' as you are 'doing'). I too can relate to this while doing dishes, taking a bath...but mine is beyond that. My best of times, is in the garden tending to the Earth/life.

When we are doing something that the mind goes into 'habit function' or 'routine function' of doing something, often this is the best time to contemplate and receive a inner or outer, understanding. But still....our will of wishing to see something from a certain perspective, can allow one to see something one way and another to see it differently.

As I was seeking much in the 'infinite me' I would gain alot of 'past future' understandings during my 'routine daily deeds' and not I still gain alot of understanding during these times, but with a different perspective, I gain different things that pertain more to an 'all' of us and not a 'I' of me.

Im just saying, I agree very much that while we are doing 'chores' ect....that one can seem to be very connected with gaining a understanding or something of worth to them on a deep level. I think its much more then being the 'water'. But yet, as you feel a pull towards water...you will likely feel more of a connection in those times. But for me...will you observe this same thought of possibility while you are dusting, vacuuming, ect? My mother and I used to talk about this, how when we did 'cleaning' that we seemed to be able to tap right into something.

I think its something to do with how the mind is functioning while doing a 'routine' action.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Well the water itself is a immediate connection to the earth grid energy and increases communication, experiences. In other words, its a clearer line, and phone line that can be used by Higher Ups.

I agree about the chores as well, because repitition or mindless type chores, or anything where you get into a flow, sometimes art and music can do this as well, or even dance. We are in zen mind then, that is the state that is the purpose behind meditation. That is the state that remote viewers attempt to reach, and Joe McMoneagle discusses this quite a bit in his books. Many do long rigid types of meditations to achieve, what comes simply to others as they reach that mindless/zen mindedness in their daily lives, and it really connects us to our right hemisphere, and soul knowledge, and to Family.

Edit to add: Our Family/contacts and other beings can get through to us regardless of our state however, and can induce if they choose to.

Not that long ago, I was feeling presence, and felt a checkup beginning, the covers actually move on their own often when this happens, and I usually am asleep quickly. On this occasion I went to take my medicine, and my 19 year old son, was up and he told me that there was a large blue orb, over a meter in diameter, behind me, roughly mid back level at the time, then it vanished. So he was meant to see this as well.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

I love you ACB, no matter what spiritual beliefs we differ on, however, the message you have been sharing has not hit my heart or activated my inner truth within, but respect and love you and value all of our freedoms to express ourselves. I have noticed, love and free thinking tends to bring harsher posts from you, and wondered what why that is, what is being triggered there.

Because you are actually far away from spiritual development more than you know unity, this is why you can not resonate with Truth and are not ready for the harvest or even know what it is or the requirements since it is only a short time till this event occurs you will have to repeat and the very reset you are denying is going to happen to you. You are going down the direction of the beast without knowing you are which will lead you and those who follow you 'listen too' into further suffering in the karma cycles. What you dont know about heart is it is the divine mind the will of Adonai hence those who truely align with it understand all of what ive shared to begin with and this is necessary to develop spirituality.

We dont feel love from you just a word mis-used alot by you to malipulate people emotionally to guise the real programming and agenda occuring.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Where ever she is at on her path right now....is truth for her. And that is all that really matters right now. You can challenge others and show them possibilities....but you should not be forceful with what you see as truth.

Even as you repeatedly do this...I have accepted you for your truth you have found, and what you wish to create and be. I embrace you now for what you are as a unique expression of Thee. I will continue to share my possibilities with others....but will never be forceful for them to see what I see. What ever path any one is one, is what they are in need of.

As you continue to judge, many continue to hold acceptance to you. Its just not the kind of acceptance you are looking for.

It took me some time, but I have learned to embrace your 'being' and leave your path to you.
edit on 30-10-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Where ever she is at on her path right now....is truth for her. And that is all that really matters right now. You can challenge others and show them possibilities....but you should not be forceful with what you see as truth.

Even as you repeatedly do this...I have accepted you for your truth you have found, and what you wish to create and be. I embrace you now for what you are as a unique expression of Thee. I will continue to share my possibilities with others....but will never be forceful for them to see what I see. What ever path any one is one, is what they are in need of.

As you continue to judge, many continue to hold acceptance to you. Its just not the kind of acceptance you are looking for.

It took me some time, but I have learned to embrace your 'being' and leave your path to you.
edit on 30-10-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

You too are repeating cause also following distortions and continuely passing on your infection to others, hence for both you best thing you can do karmatically right now is to stop trying to teach others when you are not even in family of light hence why you dont know even the most basics of Truth. Your own words reveal your self focus hence why you are a agent of darkness without realising it alot like others spreading more ignorance and endangering others we would not care if you would keep it to yourself but since you and unity and some others speak if to others like that how things are it actually is our duty to correct the mis-truths as to allow others a clearer view of Truth cause we Love Truth and will work hard to aquire it and it took years to develop to understanding we have gained and we did not seek it for ourself but to better serve hence the difference between True Family of Light members and those of False Light and in darkness.

It is not about YOU, but it can be but will end up in your own implosion eventually.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

If you believe love is someone agreeing with your viewpoints, and not being true to their heart, then you don't believe in unconditional love, but a love that gratifies only your existence. I love you very much, regardless of any opinion or belief you have or express, as my brother, and have done this not only as a feeling, based on childhood issues, because that activates real feelings for me with everyone, it makes the human connection occur, and by choice.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

If you believe love is someone agreeing with your viewpoints, and not being true to their heart, then you don't believe in unconditional love, but a love that gratifies only your existence. I love you very much, regardless of any opinion or belief you have or express, as my brother, and have done this not only as a feeling, based on childhood issues, because that activates real feelings for me with everyone, it makes the human connection occur, and by choice.

Your mouth is what leads you to suffering in your coming future, because you are a puppet of hostile forces without realising you are and continued to inform others of misinformation which caused them to miss the harvest, hence the fate of those of seeding is part of your current direction as you should check the seeds you spread before spreading. We dont see love in any of your words only selfish desire to propogate your own agenda as in your perspective and your truth hence you operate from Ego for have even denouced Truth itself many times and dont even realise the importance of bible, you are a brother but yet to become family of the Light once you stand for Truth then you may enter heaven until then remain outside the gates it is this simple.

We are no longer spoonfeeding hence our new approach will be more rightoues than anything, however we will in near future be leaving online for a time to pursue a process we ourself will go through, you have had opportunity to advanced and have missed it because of your ego and running of your programs and thinking that your opinion maters, it doesnt only Truth maters opinions are like assholes they all stink.

One of truely love vibration would without end seek truth before speaking it and would be totally certain before sharing it you do not and your entire life you have only seeked your own happiness so darkness was more than willing to supply it, since you want to have a fluffy outlook which is dangerous at a time of harvest it is our duty to inform others of a more deeper understanding, we will not use malipulation of words we will say as need be as those speaking fluff are doing so to hide something.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 30-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I'm not a puppet to any hostile forces, and the only time my mouth gets me into trouble, is when I go on automatic mode and allow past hurts to cause reactions to people around me, instead of keeping calm and striving for love, and the mature way of dealing with things.

in other words, I work at overcoming the programming in my biosuit. That being said, I don't consider myself perfect and always feel like there is so much more room for improvement, and am filled with such humilty, and gratitude at the gift I received at waking up, and all the lessons and guidance and seek hard always, to find the way, and also just remained clear inside as much as possible. I'm so grateful for all of that, because I have my own problems, difficulties and flaws like everyone else.

And this, along with acceptance of others, and kindness, is a place we all need to reach in order to progress. Along with, seeking to remove the plank in our own eyes before attempting to do so with another.

I've never seen anyone react harshly and type out their most sever ideas of consequence as you do at times, something that our Family never is like, for they are unconditional love, and forgive all. The setbacks to our progession comes form our hearts, our own judgments of ourselves when our memories return, we are very hard on self when we realized we've harmed our loved ones. In your case, I've noticed that anyone thinking freely and not obeying some rigid idea, and especially speaking Love & Light, with understanding and meaning of these words, or any expression of unconditional love really seems to trigger something in you. Maybe you should look at that a bit. This is meant as an observation, not as a judgment.

Edit to add: I sense you have a very guarded heart, not wishing to let anyone in, unless its to receive your advice, probably because you feel its unsafe, and you keep yourself protected within. This is an area that needs to be looked at, and find ways to trust others more, of course that also means being discerning, for imago is a real concern for people wounded in the past. That means the recording of your childhood actually governs all your choices, and for someone with wounds, as about 80% according to what I read form imago relationships with others, so about 80% wounded, we tend to choose to let others in, and fall in love even, with partners that are more for battles than friendship, its more of our subconscious determined to win this time.

Of course if both people wake up, it can become a healing and growth relationship but often its not healthy. So its learning to be really discerning.

Some of us seek to parent our inner child, and overcome the wounds within, even choosing to see those that wounded us as our greatest teachers in the end.

gettingtheloveyouwant.com...

www.abetterwaycounseling.com...

Imago Relationship Theory (IRT) maintains that when two people fall in love, something profound happens that goes far beyond a desire for companionship, physical attraction, and compatibility. An unconscious agenda is activated, an agenda rooted in childhood hurts and unmet needs.

That agenda, simply stated, is this: We are all unconsciously looking for a particular someone who will help us finish (or repeat) childhood, so that we can become whole, happy adults, capable of loving relationships. Imago Relationship Therapists believe this to be nature's plan for emotional healing....

Personally trying to avoid imago relationships somewhat is important for some of us too, if they become a habit.

healing.about.com...
Healing the Inner Child.

Much Love!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Oh my, I'm watching part of kids show, all about magic as so many now are, and therefore put out with an agenda I believe. This show is called Twitches.

Now I came in on a particular scene, and was surprised to see HOW TRUE it is. The daughter discovered their protectors, and the place they were communicating, was in her own dreamscape, a world she had created when she was younger. They told her yes, but its still real for there are many dimensions/channels here. What were they protectors from, "the darkness". The rest is rather irrelevant, as it seems a typical magic show, however, when the girl and her mother left that dimension/channel, they went into a door that was standing out in the open, into a room, and then the door took off up into the sky.

Just what do most people think UFO's are anyway? That door/room, and even channel, relates to many of those dancing strobing lights that come to give us a quick thump on the sleepy noggin, and wake us up. The craft Sleeper describes, with the circular outer hallways, and Observe50, really caused me agitation. It took me some time to read his thread here, Extraterrestrials as Real, as the Nose on Your Face. Even her thread. I remember that craft, and the hallway, and inner rooms. Its apparently larger within than outside. Its a saucer shape on the outside. Size/dimensions/portals.

Picture the universe as a technology, a holographic computerized dvd player with many many infinite channels.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

The distractions of this life have reached a crescendo within western civilization in particular. we cannot allow anything to distract us from a desire to walk in the way. "He who loves father or Mother or children more than me is not worthy of me". He will divide us even to the bone and marrow. There can be no pretense in the presence of truth.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Originally posted by Annee
Someone please explain to me what Duality means.

Honestly - I do not know what this terminology means.

I would assume most see it as having opposites to what many consider to be 'good things'. Like having a opposite to love (hate)...or opposite to giving (taking)...or opposite to truth (lie).

But in the color spectrum...black and white is just a color

Ying & Yang?

I like to get viewpoints on terminologies. Because not everyone has the same understanding.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The Bible states that the deceptions will be so great that if it were possible it would deceive the very elect. Matt 24:24. It is necessary for it to be this way in order to seperate the wheat and the chaff. " His fan is in His hand and He will purge His threshing floor" Matt 3:12. Whenever I begin to see what our creator is going to bestow on us I draw back in utter unworthiness. There is a divine paradox that has been established at the thresholds of positive and negative energy. That which is the only thing which we are to fear is also the only source of unconditional acceptance of us. We must allow His perfect love for us to cast out the fear of rejection that has been fostered in us, " Perfect love casts out all fear". The parameters of our current life are such that it was the ideal environment to cause us to experience rejection due to shame and selfishness. I believe our creator allowed us to believe that we were rejected by Him so that fear could be magnified to it's greatest extent and be overcome on that level thereby exhausting this particular facet of testing. I believe that anything that could cause fear of loss and or seperation had to be brought out in every possible way so that it could be completely overcome. It is the combined emotional and psycological and physical experiences of the social memory complex that establishes the data base of information that it will draw from in the next phase of our existence. Our creator sowed himself into this life in order to advance Himself and us to a higher level. He sowed His consciousness into man and woman placed them in a set of parameters that would allow for maximum diversity and randomness thereby extrapolating the available energy to its greatest potential for the given objective. The division of our creators consciousness into male/female is probably the greatest catalyst to our development.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarryJoy
The Bible states that the deceptions will be so great that if it were possible it would deceive the very elect. Matt 24:24. It is necessary for it to be this way in order to seperate the wheat and the chaff. " His fan is in His hand and He will purge His threshing floor" Matt 3:12. Whenever I begin to see what our creator is going to bestow on us I draw back in utter unworthiness. There is a divine paradox that has been established at the thresholds of positive and negative energy. That which is the only thing which we are to fear is also the only source of unconditional acceptance of us. We must allow His perfect love for us to cast out the fear of rejection that has been fostered in us, " Perfect love casts out all fear". The parameters of our current life are such that it was the ideal environment to cause us to experience rejection due to shame and selfishness. I believe our creator allowed us to believe that we were rejected by Him so that fear could be magnified to it's greatest extent and be overcome on that level thereby exhausting this particular facet of testing. I believe that anything that could cause fear of loss and or seperation had to be brought out in every possible way so that it could be completely overcome. It is the combined emotional and psycological and physical experiences of the social memory complex that establishes the data base of information that it will draw from in the next phase of our existence. Our creator sowed himself into this life in order to advance Himself and us to a higher level. He sowed His consciousness into man and woman placed them in a set of parameters that would allow for maximum diversity and randomness thereby extrapolating the available energy to its greatest potential for the given objective. The division of our creators consciousness into male/female is probably the greatest catalyst to our development.

Human love is not the answer divine love. Do not forget your creator is Lucifer/Yahweh there essence is present in most of mankind hence your soulgroup is the fallen ones in bible texts 'the rebellious angels who seek there own kingdom'.

Indeed and those who are meant to try reduce the deception are struggling to awaken others, they are crystalized in their distortions and it leads them into suffering soon.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless
edit on 30-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

All I can do is hold onto faith that I won't be deceived. There is no way anyone can decipher the truth from all available information. I only want to see the creators will done on this earth. I do not want to see this present life perpetuated in any way. One thing that is a very intense test for me is the fact that there seems to be a natural substance that acts as a catalyst to my understanding. All the things that have been programmed into me tell me that it should not be that way. Yet on a deep level It seems that such a circumstance would afford a very deep test. A test in which I have to go entirely on faith or intuition. I will be glad when I enter into His rest. I am very weary of the testing. I only want his unveiled presence.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Human love is not the answer divine love. Do not forget your creator is Lucifer/Yahweh there essence is present in most of mankind hence your soulgroup is the fallen ones in bible texts 'the rebellious angels who seek there own kingdom'.

Indeed and those who are meant to try reduce the deception are struggling to awaken others, they are crystalized in their distortions and it leads them into suffering soon.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Your presentation is better.

Many may not agree with Amenti - - but your efforts to state the basics more clearly is a great help.

I understand and agree to at least some of it.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

1. Does the power of prayer really work?

2. Is it wrong trying to convert people of other faith/religion, like Christian missionaries are doing?

3. Will being an atheist and/or not following/practicing any religion "hurt" the person in the long run?

4. Is there ever going to be another person like Jesus or Buddha in the future?

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Does Lucifer/Yahweh correlate to Male/Female ? I have many strong intuitions regardding the role being played by the female side. They may be creating what they want by manipulation ( with good intentions). Although I think they may be apprehensive about what they have created. Scared and excited at the same time.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HarryJoy

Lucifer/Yahweh?? Think about the paradox here. Do you believe the God of the Judaic religions is Lucifer? Just curious. Now I don't find the old testament loving, more of a glorification of war than anything, however, I truly don't believe that most people feel they are following Lucifer.

Do you believe mankind is the Fallen Lucifer?

new topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join