It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

Incorrect it was the selfish action of a group of souls which lead to the situation your in now in which you are part of so, this physical universe you occupy now could be looked as a soul development machine in which you have become part of the software running it.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

I actually agree with this. Making sure to note: Physical World

I'm not sure I'd refer to it as Selfish in a negative way. I'm not sure I'd call wanting to experience something for self - - is actually Selfish with intent to cause negative results.

Its more like Eve biting the apple. Was she really not supposed to? Or was it put there on purpose to temp her to create a change - - which requires learning new things.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

You have been told it was your selfishness. It was your choice. We don't consider it a mistake, but you were given what you asked for and it has consequence -- since the way in which it was designed was to redevelop the fallen back into the Grace of the divine Truth.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Oh well - - there you go.

That explains it quite clearly.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I just read this quote of his for the first time. We're not a part of the software program and this universe is a school overlooked by the Higher Ups, our Family, and Higher Selves, and they're wonderful. Its us that needs some work still. Just sharing from my perspective, but soul never becomes the dvd or computer system, its always quite a different "matter".
edit on 31-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
@LeoVirgo:

The Slingshot Ride

The kids just got such a blast out of this. I kept telling them that the screaming is the first clue that they werent meant to ever go on that ride.
Well they went from scared to wanting to go, just the same.

This is one of their favorites:

Probably the Funniest Cat Video You'll Ever See

This is probably why your pet sleeps as much as it does, and the kids may get blamed for more messes, than they should, because it wasnt them, it was the................cat.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Annee

I just read this quote of his for the first time. We're not a part of the software program and this universe is a school overlooked by the Higher Ups, our Family, and Higher Selves, and they're wonderful. Its us that needs some work still. Just sharing from my perspective, but soul never becomes the dvd or computer system, its always quite a different "matter".

Well its kind of along the belief of the Terra Papers - - which I happen to accept.

But I'm not a "one fits all" - - so I'm also open to other lines of belief/thinking.

Each person must walk their own path. Even if its a long and winding detour.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

To me, that would be like meshing soul in with your toaster, and its not the way its done. This universe is a technology, made by Consciousness, consciousness we're apart of. The technology/programs are inamimate, non-conscious, and consciousness/life does not mesh into inanimate energy.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

To me, that would be like meshing soul in with your toaster, and its not the way its done. This universe is a technology, made by Consciousness, consciousness we're apart of. The technology/programs are inamimate, non-conscious, and consciousness/life does not mesh into inanimate energy.

We can't always agree.

I have always stated I believe along the lines of the Terra Papers.

I don't support the inanimate technology programs you speak of. For me everything is created by energy consciousness.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yes, I agree with the created, though in Infinity that cannot be pinpointed for locality, and therefore our infinite schools have always existed. But the technology itself is creation not soul. And soul is not creation, but Infinite progressing consciousness. Our body suits, nature, and all that we see is a software program. Those suits, may contain soul, or may not, depending on the situation of the plan. Conceivably someone could be in a world, a private run of the DVD, alone, though I hardly think this is the case, and I don't know if its ever done that way, doubt it. But the conscious awareness of the soul is a separate deal than the DVD itself. So what we see around us behaving as though its alive, is a program. The Universe itself is not alive, and all of nature is not alive, unless a soul is inserted in. Souls aren't inserted in rocks, for example, and insects either for that matter, no matter what some believe. So in additon to everything being a software program that souls join into, some of what is around us, are ETs, including our pets, who could be friends watching over.

Of course we're not going to agree on everything, and its not as important as how we treat each other.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Yes, I agree with the created, though in Infinity that cannot be pinpointed for locality, and therefore our infinite schools have always existed. But the technology itself is creation not soul. And soul is not creation, but Infinite progressing consciousness. Our body suits, nature, and all that we see is a software program.

We are just gonna have to agree to disagree on that.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Infinity is a concept that is really hard to grasp. Most think in more finite ways, beginnings and endings. As consciousness is Infinite and Progression, and all obviously of greater value than in animate, this makes the progression and future progressive forms of consciousness, for everything occurs simultaneously, infinitely, in No Time, at once in Infinity, thus more progressed consciousness is in control of all the schools, and watches over less progressed consciousness, by default.

The real dvd player is our brains, in these body suits, and this also limits us to what we can see or know in the system. Missing time and lots of things occur when someone else has the remote.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Infinity is a concept that is really hard to grasp. Most think in more finite ways, beginnings and endings. As consciousness is Infinite and Progression, and all obviously of greater value than in animate, this makes the progression and future progressive forms of consciousness, for everything occurs simultaneously, infinitely, in No Time, at once in Infinity, thus more progressed consciousness is in control of all the schools, and watches over less progressed consciousness, by default.

The real dvd player is our brains, in these body suits, and this also limits us to what we can see or know in the system. Missing time and lots of things occur when someone else has the remote.

That is your belief. And I am fine with that.

But - repeating it over and over - - is not going to make me believe it or agree with you.

I have my own belief.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

The nobility of the Banyan deer could never have been known if not for the cruelty of the Human king.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Of course everything to do with the idea of a matrix, and the technology as a computer is a metaphor, as its something we can't duplicate or begin to understand, a highly progressed interactive/simulated reality system.

This video shows us, that perception of reality is something that our minds alone decipher, including disatnce and time-space. Everything is deciphered by our biosuit brain, for in science, the nature of reality is that its all energy streams and inside every atoms, the quarks are merely configurations of energy.

Objects we see are only ideas, perceptions in our minds.

Perception - The reality beyond matter

We believe in the existence of objects just because we see and touch them, and they are reflected to us by our perceptions, however, our perceptions are only ideas in our mind.

Thus objects we captivate by perceptions are nothing but ideas and these ideas are essentially in no where but our minds. Since all these exist only in the mind, then we are beguiled by perceptions when we imagine the universe, and things to have an existence outside the mind.

One of my experiences was of my Higher Self brightening and lightening the entire room and filling me up more inside, asking me, where I thought I was, and did I really think we left our home.

We are learning lessons in an interactive mindscape, the precise mechanism is unknown but as metaphor, a computer or a dvd player is a comparison, showing an idea of what this is like, akin to projecting within a never ending story.

This thread has videos more relating to a matrix like technological future for our earth,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

*Clones Of Everyone In A SIM Game Run By...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

can soul then mesh into soul, with conscious energy as group, one to another through use of body suit and all programs built in for use through five as such senses, each still seperate but joined as one, each experiencing each other in unison and through all or any of these programed senses, as might be same in higher level as soul itself without then the program of body suit where they then are joined as one for each soul.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

"I don't accept the karma dump. I place it back into the hands it belongs in."

Hi Unity99

Our being reaps what it sows both individually and as a group. You are not immune from this just by saying "I don't accept the karma dump" in 'rejection' of a system you are existing in. It forms part of the design and plan here.

As for Halloween, I feel that date should not be honoured/given energetic recognition, even for 'fun'. The 'fun' of it is the trap, as is the 'sweetness' of the spiritual/bio suppressing candies that incorporate part of it's modern tradition to lure those to be part of occult energies. On that note, I also advise more discernment and caution about what products from the Monroe Institute you allow to affect your consciousness as it is a heavily occult influenced branch. This is only advice in service and I will not be offended if you openly and freely reject it.
The allowance of will is a beautiful thing.

"What I am more concerned about is this: How can people take responsibility and speak up, like mature adults, to deal with these leaders, because they also need love. How do we negotiate and learn to be grown ups in participating in the leadership/management of our countries/world? In peaceful and responsible but effective ways."

Go within to gain wisdoms of the things you can and cannot change. Once this is achieved you will accept the divine will/plan and be better prepared and aware of the 'uncomfortable' changes the benevolent ET Creators are going to allow. Humanity alone will not be taking down abomination tools/systems, the Christed ones will be the ones influencing that 1111111111.

edit on 31-10-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee[/

I'm not sure I'd refer to it as Selfish in a negative way. I'm not sure I'd call wanting to experience something for self - - is actually Selfish with intent to cause negative results.

Its more like Eve biting the apple. Was she really not supposed to? Or was it put there on purpose to temp her to create a change - - which requires learning new things.

The temptation afforded by the tree of the knowlege of good and evil was the promise of one becoming like God. I would have to assume it was the hope of becoming "like God" that led Eve to take the fruit. This would have been a result of selfish ambition. Prior to eating the fruit the concept of good and evil was not in the human mind. The very knowledge of good and evil ( Or the illusion thereof) immediately brought us into bondage through fear of rejection and death. It is not until we learn the law of one that we will be set free. Jesus summarized the Law of one when he said "if you do anything unto the least of these my brethren you have done it unto me" revealing the fact that He is within all of us and we are within him. I would like to add that some have become very adept at utilizing the concept of good and evil to manipulate and control their fellow humans.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarryJoy

Originally posted by Annee[/

The temptation afforded by the tree of the knowlege of good and evil was the promise of one becoming like God. I would have to assume it was the hope of becoming "like God" that led Eve to take the fruit. This would have been a result of selfish ambition. Prior to eating the fruit the concept of good and evil was not in the human mind. The very knowledge of good and evil ( Or the illusion thereof) immediately brought us into bondage through fear of rejection and death. It is not until we learn the law of one that we will be set free. Jesus summarized the Law of one when he said "if you do anything unto the least of these my brethren you have done it unto me" revealing the fact that He is within all of us and we are within him. I would like to add that some have become very adept at utilizing the concept of good and evil to manipulate and control their fellow humans.

Indeed but there is more than one Fall, what about the original Fall of Lucifer from heaven during the rebellon what do you think that represents, what you describe is the fall from the edenic state in it symbolic representation but understand their is more than one Fall, there has been a few what is the Original Sin in understanding that is your key to salvation.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

reply to post by LeoVirgo

The nobility of the Banyan deer could never have been known if not for the cruelty of the Human king.

Most defiantly.

Often to see a goodness for what it is...there had to be a value for it to be compared to or to bring it to frutation.

And how is to say...the Bayan Kings purpose may not of been for its clan of deer....but could of been more to open the eyes of the 'manking'. Both being each others 'weight and measure'.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I dont think that infinity (always being) is a hard concept to grasp. I think what causes all the confusion is when we try to add so many details to it that really are only our beliefs or what the "I" thinks it knows of 'infinity' (always being). I think its natural for us to desire to always be....and it scares some to think for one second that this might not be so....so beliefs are created to appease that fear.

We see energy constantly recycling. Though energy is in many 'forms' its not the 'forms' themselves that are 'on going'.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Do not forget your creator is Lucifer/Yahweh there essence is present in most of mankind hence your soulgroup is the fallen ones in bible texts 'the rebellious angels who seek there own kingdom'.

Indeed and those who are meant to try reduce the deception are struggling to awaken others, they are crystalized in their distortions and it leads them into suffering soon

Are you implying that the soulgroup of mankind is the fallen angels or are you implying that particular individuals are a part of that soulgroup?
edit on 1-11-2010 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2010 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join