It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Which is truly larger or smaller the grain of sand or earth's Sun? Both 'Infinite' in size divisible to infinity going both directions infinitely inwards and outwards without beginning or ending?

You showed a picture of the Sun and Earth pointed out with a line and arrow. Well if that was the case of the Sun supposedly being large like viewed in the picture in your above post's. Then why does the Sun appear to be in similar size of our moon.

You look at the picture the Earth being a dot, and the Sun the size of a football, now forget what NASA tell's people about distances and all that hogwash. In a place of Infinity & beyond, there's no such thing as end or start, or time, or distance. Since clock's are man-made either way. And as for the clock mechanism of planet's and moon's in this solar system, who's to say it's time related. It isn't, there's no such thing as "time". It's just a repeated cycle. "Times" just a deception to the Human-mind, so is distance as how can one-1 determine the speed of Light, when the element of "time" has been taken-out-of-the-picture. It can't exist without "time".

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Concerning the speed of light, the question to me is, does light have speed? Or is the perception of speed occurring in our minds? Is earth orbiting the projector/phone line home/sun? Or from an energetic point of view, is that orbit and distance, all an illusion in our mind?

ET phone home, et phone home! Home!!!! Simply could not resist.
edit on 2-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The Universe moves around us, we don't move around the Universe. Everything you see is an perception, as everything is energy, electrical signals and vibration's.

After realising this I can now go-under for what feel's like a few second's and just as I'm falling to sleep, manifest a thought into a creation infront of me. It's weird and I can do it. And the other werid thing I do to people, when i lock onto their eyes, I send clear thought's to them and they stop right in their tracks and go completely zombified and I pick up on all their motives and idea's.

And then I look the other way and already know what they were thinking before they turned it into an outcome of action. Has it's funny moment's. And embarrassing for some and disturbing, don't like the disturbed individual's. Rather keep to myself but very hard as now I read everybody in the street I come into contact with like a 'book of emotions'.
edit on 2-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

That does not make sense. How can a false light/source hold wisedom and knowledge if it's not true.

Wisedom comes from TRUTH and knowledge that hold's TRUTH, cannot be both Good & Evil. They are completely two opposites of eachother. That's where the balance is held between the opposites.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

The Universe moves around us, we don't move around the Universe. Everything you see is an perception, as everything is energy, electrical signals and vibration's.

But isn't this a paradox, how could we "move" around the universe? Isn't the whole universe pixels erected by projectors into holograms, in streams, branches, twigs, eddies of fractals, metaphorically speaking, all infinite in all directions themselves?

Isn't it all simply erected in the back of our minds?

If so, then the orbits are merely perception. So I agree with that. And our brains are the player, the dvd player, metaphorically speaking. And Higher Ups have the remote.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
'Lake Of Fire' as AdonaiChristBless member of ATS, had put it. Little to mention the fear-mongering this chap had put into people's thought's and conscience's.

Here's the true meaning to what they had missed out in the ordinary explanation, this fundamental meaning of the word is entirely left out, and nothing but eternal torment is associated with it.

Here's the example;

Because of the gross misunderstanding of almost all people concerning the lake of fire, I would like to draw your attention to three words found in the passage quoted above. "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which BURNS with FIRE and BRIMSTONE: which is the second death."

The word BURN means combustion, or to consume. To consume does not mean to annihilate, for there is no such thing as annihilation in the absolute sense. When fire consumes a log in your fireplace it does not destroy any of the elements within the log, it merely changes their form. Combustion is the process by which chemicals combine to form new chemicals.

For example: a tree might be cut down, sawed into fire wood, and burned. When the wood is burning the heat causes the chemicals of which the wood is composed to vaporize, mixing with the oxygen in the air to form new chemicals, including water and the gas carbon dioxide. So what was formerly a tree is no longer identified as the form of a tree, but the substance thereof is now simply CHANGED into a DIFFERENT FORM and exists in its new form within the atmosphere as water, carbon dioxide, etc.

Thus, to bum, means to CHANGE. Furthermore, it is interesting to note that fire does not burn down; it always burns up; it seeks the highest level. And all that it consumes "goes up in smoke," to exist in a new form in a higher dimension. Even if you take a pan of water and place it over a fire, before long the water will take on the property of the fire and will begin to go up in steam. To burn means to CHANGE, and the change is always UPWARD in its motion.

FIRE is the heat and light that you feel and see when something burns. It takes heat to start a fire, but once the fire is started it produces heat that keeps the process going. Thus, fire is really HEAT and LIGHT. In my study of the lake that burns with fire and brimstone I was very much helped and impressed by the understanding given by Charles Pridgeon and I would like to quote from his scholarly work on the subject of BRIMSTONE.

He says: "The Lake of Fire and Brimstone signifies a fire burning with brimstone; the word 'brimstone' or sulphur defines the character of the fire. The Greek word THEION translated 'brimstone' is exactly the same word THEION which means 'divine.' Sulphur was sacred to the deity among the ancient Greeks; and was used to fumigate, to purify, and to cleanse and consecrate to the deity; for this purpose they burned it in their incense. In Homer's Iliad (16:228), one is spoken of as purifying a goblet with fire and brimstone.

The verb derived from THEION is THEIOO, which means to hallow, to make divine, or to dedicate to a god (See Liddell and Scott Greek-English Lexicon, 1897 Edition). To any Greek, or any trained in the Greek language, a 'lake of fire and brimstone' would mean a 'lake of divine purification.' The idea of judgment need not be excluded. Divine purification and divine consecration are the plain meaning in ancient Greek. In the ordinary explanation, this fundamental meaning of the word is entirely left out, and nothing but eternal torment is associated with it" -end quote.

LINK: www.tentmaker.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Here's an interesting post back on subject of "Ley-Lines" and their connection's with the Holy Path's and churches.

Here's examples of the places these "Ley-Lines" form under some of which are structural building's, other's not.

(1) Giza, the Great Pyramid.

(9) Hudson Bay, present location of north magnetic pole

(11) Northern British Isles, Maes Howe, Ring of Brodgar, Callanish

(12) Mohenjo Daro—Rama Empire culture

(13) Xian Pyramids, largest in the world

(14) Southern Japan, "Dragon's Triangle," great seismic activity

(18) Bimini, Bahama's

(20) Algerian megalithic ruins

(21) Megaliths at Axum, the Coptic Christian center in Ethiopia

(25) Bangkok and Ankor Wat.

(26) Sarawak, Borneo, site of ancient megalithic structures

(28) Pohnpei Island, Micronesia, site of the megalithic city of Nan Madol

(35) Lima, Peru, boundary of the Nazca Plate, Pisco, the Candlestick of the Andes & the Nazca Lines

(41) Zimbabwe with its ancient mines & structures

(47) Easter Island and its megaliths

Literally half way down the page of this (below) link, you will be provided evidential proof of these "Ley-Lines" on a map of the Earth. Here is the LINK: www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
Rather keep to myself but very hard as now I read everybody in the street I come into contact with like a 'book of emotions'.

And that is why I am finally at peace - - - living on 2 acres in the middle of the Sonora Desert.

As an Energy Empath - - - I have also learned to use Yoga Breathing to put myself into a Tranquil Vibration state when around people to block their energies.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

That is obviously what such a thing would translate to, and in essence would this not already be akin to the earth school, wouldn't tests and infinite chances to learn to overcome self and the world and turn weaknesses into strengths, shining forth Love in all its definitions: compassion, tolerance, kindness, patience, charity, service, done in humor, joy and cheerfulness as much as possible, be metaphorically that lake of sulphur already?

Thank you for that post, it turned around a negative into a more positive meaning, and that is one thing we ahould be trying to do, transform negatives thoughts, ideas, circumstances, and turn them around.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

That is obviously what such a thing would translate to, and in essence would this not already be akin to the earth school, wouldn't tests and infinite chances to learn to overcome self and the world and turn weaknesses into strengths, shining forth Love in all its definitions: compassion, tolerance, kindness, patience, charity, service, done in humor, joy and cheerfulness as much as possible, be metaphorically that lake of sulphur already?

Thank you for that post, it turned around a negative into a more positive meaning, and that is one thing we ahould be trying to do, transform negatives thoughts, ideas, circumstances, and turn them around.

Yes, though the 'lake of fire' is underground and so are d.u.m.b's that are in conjunction with these "Hellish realms". Even though we are here on Earth to learn Love and all above positives, how does one-1 comprehend the on-going abuses of these "Hellish realms" underground by kidnapping of any age and race and taken to these so to speak "zoo's"? We know it's happening, we cannot deny that to people.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

how could we "move" around the universe

If there is a 'infinite one'....Thee can come into 'being' as seemingly separate existences...to experience/move around within its 'own creation. You...as a part of this 'infinite one'....can be a unique expression that it is experiencing its own 'being' through you, like a avenue of 'view'. If everything of life IS a expression/part of this 'one infinite being' then it would be able to experience itself through every possible infinite avenue all at one time of its 'manifested' expression.

The infinite being can be 'origin of all that is'...the invisible one...beyond any 1 dimension and still of all dimensions.

This infinite one could be seen as 'projecting itself' or 'pressing outwardly' like a 'ex-pressing/ex-pression'. This in itself, would create 'lower density' in itself and could emanate what we would call 'founders/lords/creators' or even sum that lower density of the infinite one as 'central sun' of the Universe. This can manifest a 'cascading' of energy....from a higher to a lower existence...the lower being a more physical focus of experience and the higher being a more etheric existence. I suppose this could be seen as a 'projected' cascading of energy...from central sun (all potentials of the infinite one manifesting outwardly)....projecting outwardly into deeper layers of consciousness emanating as galaxies, solar systems (suns, planets, ect), and even biospheres and life forms.

Through such a process of cascading or braking up of....Divine Spirits, soul groups, ect....all the way down to 'individual existence' in a sharp focused experience (us) would emanate. Through us, the infinite one can observe its deep complex expression of itself through the deepest/lowest vibration of 'being'. Thus....we as conscious beings are a later formation of 'being' then the planet we are on, then the Sun, then the Solar system, then the galaxy, then the Central Sun. Plus, as as a lower self then the 'soul groups' or divine spirits' of higher densities, can connect to these 'higher selves' but also, we can connect to the 'one true self' as well that is within all of this projected/emanated existence.

As we gaze at our Sun, we could simply be gazing at a higher density of 'being' of the infinite one. Our planet and other planets could be a higher density then us, but a lower density then the Sun. Every planet would hold the same density as another planet. Every mineral would hold the same density as any other mineral, on Earth or elsewhere in the Universe. All being a cascading of energy consciousness...the infinite one experiencing deeper levels of its own self, through expression.

Trying to find the words for explaining some things I have been gaining in my seeking and reflection time. Some of its kind of new perspectives for me.

But I do not see it like a 'technology' that was created....but a very living expression/existence of the one infinite being that is perfect, without beginning and end. The reason we can connect beyond 'the self' is because we are a part of a much larger experience then just the self and can tap into it at a limited capacity.

Some new thoughts, but very limited with finding the right words for now.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

That does not make sense. How can a false light/source hold wisedom and knowledge if it's not true.

Wisedom comes from TRUTH and knowledge that hold's TRUTH, cannot be both Good & Evil. They are completely two opposites of eachother. That's where the balance is held between the opposites.

Sometimes traveling the road that is not....is exactly what shows you the road that is.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Ah finally, wow that felt great, there you go, hit it on the nail, just read your comment. And seen it like this, the reason we cannot understand mathematical nosense to the degree of what is end or start where only one-1 is in a perception of time existence can we understand that our learning/understanding of Math is nowhere near the understanding/capabilities to REALISE that their is no such-thing as "TIME".

In a realm of so to speak, "TIME" we can easily justify that distance/speed/time are equal and in conjunction with eachother and that all is possible to a certain degree of one-1 own understanding.

However you take "TIME" being the "Deception" out of the picture, so now we no longer have distance/speed and time. Therefore even more than ever, all impossibilities are possibilities and endless outcomes and we can all progress infinitely throughout Infinity & Beyond.

What get's me is HOW can that be placed so to speak on a cd into our brain (dvd-player) when we perceive our brains as solid matter with a start and end.

Therefore: Our brains are not what we perceive them to appear as solid matter, yet they are something more than just a brain. They are more than just matter, their energy.

So now let's imagine an Infinty & Beyond magnitude to where there is no such-thing as "TIME" and our brains are just as equal in size like the old saying as one-1 member stated here, that our Sun could be the same size no lesser no more than a grain of sand.

So with that in mind, our brain being the grain of sand and inside that grain of sand, there are Infinite outcomes and possibilites and as one-1 succeed's with greater understanding of "no-TIME" that they progress outside of this grain of sand into Infinity & Beyond where you now become the remote viewer of the experiencer.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

What I believe is our brains are a part of the biosuit, which is a creation/technology, from Higher Ups, not animate, but inanimate, yet alive, real to us, warm to touch, complex, and our brains are the dvd player (metaphor), that plays this movie, this simulated reality around us. But the body is configured/constructed, including the brain, from energy. Being child like, the very complicated, above our understanding of technology so it appears like magic, like pixie dust to our caveman intelligence is over my head at the "moment", so I just see a child at a river stream with cookie cutters, stamping shapes into the energy, with every shape also like an eddy of a fractal, composed of fractals and infinite within as well. But I prefer to see the child with the cookie cutter, just stamping away.

So we're not composed of anything solid either, but we have been designed and created as a hologram biosuit, with the brain configured to be the cpu/motherboard, that recognizes the energy input signals and creates all the images, sounds, sense of distance, speed, movement that we perceive.

Soul is completely different than this kind of energy, it is not the energy used in designing things, for really this is a kind of like pixels, a drawing, or a blueprint, that the projector/star shines into a 3d image in our minds. Soul is the driver of the vehicle. We are not the vehicle, or the pixels, but the Life/Consciousness, something beyond that kind of energy, which is creative tool.

And what is gravity? How would all the energy streams work to form order and consistency for everyone's streams without a grid or arrangement, without some program to do this?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Gravity to my understanding is electrical energies magnified and amped up to a high radiant level of heat/light and speed.

Speed = Gravity, well yes it should because Light in a realm of "TIME" is in conjunction with speed. However without "TIME" your always connected within yourselves the Light is always within.

Even now our bodies/vessles are in a "time zone", however our minds/thoughts/consciousnesses are in a place of "no-Time" so aha how does one-1 then calculate speed and distance if "Time" only merely is perceived as a deception to our true selves?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

If there is a 'infinite one'....Thee can come into 'being' as seemingly separate existences...to experience/move around within its 'own creation. You...as a part of this 'infinite one'....can be a unique expression that it is experiencing its own 'being' through you, like a avenue of 'view'.If everything of life IS a expression/part of this 'one infinite being' then it would be able to experience itself through every possible infinite avenue all at one time of its 'manifested' expression.

If I were to come into being, then having a beginning, the expression of Infinity would be halted, for in Infinity, everything is infinite, every branch, twig, endless fractal, every portion forever infinite, containing the entire infinity within, in the eternal Now, no time, with all moments forever as well, always in existence.

Fractal Zoom Mandelbrot Corner

Note in Infinity size is all a matter of perspective, something this video shows as well.

Arthur Clarke - Fractals - The Colors Of Infinity 1 of 6

part 2

....the rest are on the youtube "channel".

The One-1 that I see, is that we are alike in makeup, as humans are alike as well, in the Frameword of Infinity, which connects us all as well, connected but forever, unique vibrant rays of self, for there can never be a beginning or an ending. And our energy is not the same as the pixels which metaphorically is like a picture, that the sun erects, that can be recycled and reused, for our energy is connected to the very consciousness that designed this metaphorical picture and is behind the projector.

Within Infinity, One would be a finite concept, for there cannot be One Consciousness defining itself as self, knowing all within the No Time, where all occurs at once, for that would be a limit, and there is always more, beyond, forever beyond, something beyond anyone's realization of self, or knowledge, something beyond One, there is always 11111111111111111111111..............., One-1.

If Infinite One is Infinity and forever learning through diverse existence of all of us, then all of us are Infinite One-1, and we are that.

The infinite being can be 'origin of all that is'...the invisible one...beyond any 1 dimension and still of all dimensions.

Origins imply beginning, which is a Finite thinking, Infinity has no beginning or ending.

Through such a process of cascading or braking up of....Divine Spirits, soul groups, ect....all the way down to 'individual existence' in a sharp focused experience (us) would emanate. Through us, the infinite one can observe its deep complex expression of itself through the deepest/lowest vibration of 'being'.

Even if each soul were cascading fractals of other souls, they are Infinite in themsleves, and size is an illusion, such as the Fractal Zoom Mandelbrot Corner vidoe shows, that no matter how you zoom into the fractals, they are the same Infinite size.

We are all going to see things from a different perspective, when thinking deeply or feeling intuitively about metaphysics, and the nature of reality. All I can say, is I was searching all my life, and this is something that I understood inside, though not with the details of a scientific mind, but an overall feeling for it.

One of the medititions I would encourage everyone to do, is to reach within their Infinity within their consciousness, heart, for their contact will be with self.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Gravity to me is a program in the mind for the Universe is experienced there, making our biosuits the "player" for the simulated reality school. I think it places everything in relation to each other somehow. If we overcome it we could fly. Children seem to be better at doing this.

When I thought of the cookie cutter a better analogy occurred, akin to this cosmos design being an OS, operating system, and the coding being designed, then "printed out", as the blueprint for the projector to erect. Again, metaphor/analogy.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Who here are member's of the Free Masonary??? Come on, don't be shy, you can speak up about the thing's you do not agree with. I know of three that are here, but which ones are you, ummm..

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I knew about the two slit experiment, but heard about the quantum eraser today. Wow.
This will change the way we see everything.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hello ETMAN

WOW...what a reply that was
I sincerely, thank you for your time that you always take to come to a very personal level with me and others in your responses. Thank you so, for sharing 'you' and I want to thank everyone else for sharing 'themselves'.

I still....cant get past seeing things in a 'oneness' at this 'state of perspective' I am in. Some can say that this is a limited view and that I cant see yet I am a infinite being in my own right....but I can say...I have been there with that perspective already, and now see past that. Be it wrong or right, limited or not so limited, I cant say.

I have experienced 'feeling as if I was a infinite being' in my own right....through the avenue of a 'infinite soul' ever progressing. In that experience, I felt in touch with a 'soul group'...then 'higher self'....and later learned that even that higher self...was a 'many' in one'. I actually call that higher self now, a counselor, guide, and it has many phases I can tap into to learn, grow, and perceive many different avenues of 'being'. I could even call this 'higher self' being made up of 'divine spirits' that were still 'one spirit' in totality but expressing itself through '7-9' divine fractions of being, though those fractions could still be a 'one' and could be then called a 'higher self'. I could even call this my own family of light so to say. But...still, this family, this counselor, this guiding light...was not the highest source of 'me' and all 'higher selves/family of light/guiding lights' were a lower density of the 'one infinite being' that is of and has emanated this whole existence and is within its own emanation.

Before I start tripping over my words and rambles, Ill try to sum it up from my limited view. Though much of what you say resonates deeply, our perspective of some things are a bit different. I do agree though, what truly matters is our intent and 'our being' amongst other life. I think as more awareness comes into being as conscious beings....the more wars will cease and unity can and will occur.

If time is truly our own construct how does a 'soul' 'go on from here'. Here...suggests a place in time...and to go on...suggest a further place in time.

So I see it as all, already is....is happening all at once....in totality, it, this Universe, is a perfect expression of the 'infinite one'. We see it as 'we' need to progress to the higher densities....but through the 'infinite one' or as the infinite one (a part of it)....we are already of those higher densities. From the perspective of the 'one infinite' its experiencing all the densities of its own expression/creation/manifestation all together and we as one of the lower densities, it can experience its emanations of higher densities (like the Sun, planets, solar system) from a limited deeper complex experience. As it is within us and we are of it, so to is the planet of it and its within the planet, so to is the Sun of it and its within the Sun, so to is the Solar System of it and its in the Solar System....ect....all the way to the central sun to where beyond that or further in depth of that is the original source of all that is.

I see the Universe is a very alive thing and in its wholeness, is a perfect expression of energy cascading from a one infinite being that expressed itself causing 'center' which then outwardly projected/emanated/created lower and lower densities of itself. Beyond the 'central' focus of expression....we get plural existence, in manifestation....comes what we can only see as duality.

We are not so much from here or there or going here or there.....but are OF here and there. We are Of all the densities. We are of the minerals, we are of the plant and animal life, we are of individual experience, we are of spiritual group consciousness, we are of soul consciousness, we are of soul groups, we are of planetary consciousness, we are of solar consciousness, we are of the solar system, we are of the central sun, we are of the watchers, we are of the spiritual divine attributes, we are of the one original infinite.....Be-ing. Together, all of these are one perfect expression 'becoming' into 'being'. The emanator...emanates into its own 'self' cascading through its own consciousness....manifesting as a 'one expression' with infinite potentials of 'being'. We as a whole, are a phse of this being and we as individuals are also, phases of this 'being'. As each cell of us is a part of us....each of us and all things...are a part of THEE.

We can tap into higher densities of this conscious being....like the planetary or the solar or the soul groups or the integrating soul groups ect....depending on our desire to 'be'. Some may be comfortable gonig only so far, for they find what they need from a certain density of being....like some are content with being guided by the planetary consciousness of Earth....some are content with the consciousness of a soul group, some are content and get what they need simply through just individual consciousness and depending on what level of 'being' they tap into will depend on what nature they display and are attracted to. Being aware beyond the individual consciousness...surely emanates a 'more humble' more compassionate, 'being'. As life becomes and continues to consistently become...another 'phase' of the infinite one becomes. As a life ends, that phase cycles back into the 'infinite one' to become another 'phase of being'. With Earth, can be several different densities all together...as well as higher densities then Earth have emanated into earth because Earth is OF the Sun, OF the solar system, OF the galaxy, OF the central hub/sun, Of the invisible infinite one.

Are we to move onto being a soul group, a planetary consciousness, a solar consciousness.....when the infinite one is already those things? Do we just desire those things, feel we long for those things, because we know we are of them and they are a part of us? As a 'being' in a individual experience, maybe its just our desires of 'self' that think we are to progress to 'what already is' and what are true self is 'already simultaneously is of'. Seeing it all as perfectly connected, as one perfect expression....may be exactly what helps us become aware and to be a perfect united expression as a species. If we all wish to dance our own dance...what harmony will be there? If we all see that only to dance the same dance, will unity and harmony become what its meant to be. As we search to be 'selves' and stay 'selves' we may be limiting our true potentials of this density. To find our true potentials...we may have to see, we are a part of a one infinite being...in expression. As we stand divided as 'selves' and as 'nations'....we still are ONE species, on ONE sphere, with ONE Sun, in ONE solar system, which is of ONE galaxy, with is of ONE Central Sun, Which is of ONE Universe, which may be of ONE mind/thought/manifestation/emanation that has cascaded outwardly, still holding within each cascade, the one prime light of one perfect self within it all. Our Universe, may be but like a blade of grass in a field of many blades of grass....infinitely 'being' and becoming....but still tied to a one source of emanating energy consciousness that has no beginning and no end and is always consistently working together cycling itself. Not so much that it ever wished to create....but it just does, for to be...is to express...to ex-press....one manifests outwardly expressions and those outwardly expressions still undeniably, holds its 'creator/emanator within it.

I think the workings of the Universe proves the cycling theory...taking in and putting out, using and reusing....being and becoming....ect. Every single existence, is a unique expression in its own right....of this infinite one. We, are a more compressed, sharply focused existence....of all the higher densities (Sun, planet, soul group, ect) and we are also of the lower densities (mineral, animal life). It seems like we are not connected to the source....but we are. As we awaken to being a spiritual group....we will go through a spiritual healing and a sort of integration will occur (is occurring). There is no telling what the 'infinite one' will experience or express through 'us' on the level of integration. There is no telling what potentials are 'beyond' this compressed existence of individuality.

Not sure if I just rambled on in making no sense....or if any of it makes any sense to another

Lots of love to you and to all....wishing all well!
LV

new topics

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join