It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Infinity has no locality, no beginning, or endings. Again, no beginning, or ending, just everything is, infinitely. To say "in the beginning", is to imply a finite system.
edit on 31-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

There was no desire to be separate...it was a naturally occurring process...just as if you take an idea and manifest it into being...you have naturally expressed yourself. That 'something' that you manifested....seems separate from you...but it is still OF you. It holds YOU within it. There is a part of YOU in it.

To be...is to express. God is constantly and consistently....expressing...because God is always 'BE-ING'.

It just IS. Nothing is outside of God...only seemingly is it outside of Thee. And through that illusion...does something think it is separate from Thee and through that seemingly separation, desire was born.

Expressing 'self' is a natural process. As expression occurs...and manifestations emanate from Thee....those manifestations loose that natural connection to the 'perfect mind' of ONE and see's itself as separate. And just as God is BE-ING....so then to is this passed onto all expressions of Thee to express and be.

It was not a mistake that we 'became' or seem to 'exist'.

Incorrect it was the selfish action of a group of souls which lead to the situation your in now in which you are part of so, this physical universe you occupy now could be looked as a soul development machine in which you have become part of the software running it.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It is the reason behind my signature..
"I am Everything AND Nothing, ALL at once...
My name of course is ANSPHAR...AiN SoPH AuR.. The limitless light...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Infinity has no locality, no beginning, or endings. Again, no beginning, or ending, just everything is, infinitely. To say "in the beginning", is to imply a finite system.

Of course it has a beginning when we turned on the machine, sorry to tell you but you wont exist soon if keep this up and you may deny this all you like but your not that important we only care about what is not you.

Quorum
Adonai christ bless

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

to return to the source creator

I very much agree with this. Thanks for the feedback.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANSPHAR
It is the reason behind my signature..
"I am Everything AND Nothing, ALL at once...
My name of course is ANSPHAR...AiN SoPH AuR.. The limitless light...

Indeed false light indeed, Aeon...

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

You are welcome. It's what feels right in my heart and soul. It vibrates as truth and needs no book or person to back it up. Only cellular intuition that comes from being a part of all..

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Yes, yes, false light.....
I am not claiming to be a deity or anything other then who I am. A person doing my best to shine amidst the darkness. I recognize both though.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

You are welcome. It's what feels right in my heart and soul. It vibrates as truth and needs no book or person to back it up. Only cellular intuition that comes from being a part of all..

Sorry to tell you but you have been following misinformation. Your cup is full of toxic waters.

Truth is distorted by such, hence the value of its sum is reduced.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The Void was tired of being "Nothing" and wanted to experience...
it wanted to know what it was like to exist, to create, so out of that everything came to be.

I see it not so much as 'wanting to experience' for the ONE that always is and always will be KNOWS what every experience would be like.

I see it more like....just as we can have a thought of an idea..and we can then take that idea and manifest it as a 'expression' of ourselves...just as we are constantly 'expressing' because what is 'to be' without expressing....so to does the ONE source, always consistently, express Theeself.

To be...is to express. To think...is to create. Its not so much 'desire' or wanting...as it just is 'being'.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
So my internal wisdom upon the better part of 2 decades is trumped in 1 hour of an anonymous person on the internet?
No...
But I do take everything on here in to suggestion and meditate on it. I keep an open mind and open heart.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Yes, yes, false light.....
I am not claiming to be a deity or anything other then who I am. A person doing my best to shine amidst the darkness. I recognize both though.

a person can not shine in darkness only divine can, a person is ego I am is ego hence false light the path of self, higherself the crystalization of the path of selfishness. You dont get it the original sin was your desire to have your own kingdom and you got given it of course with certain limitations due to things you did in history of this physical universe but thats for you all to discover. Hence in your deisre to be seperate from the divine Mammon 'son of the devil' (who you think you are now) was born and through you its power grows.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Makes sense.
I have a friend with an amazing intelligence in many fields and he has a quantum theory of everything that is intense.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

The Void was tired of being "Nothing" and wanted to experience...
it wanted to know what it was like to exist, to create, so out of that everything came to be.

I see it not so much as 'wanting to experience' for the ONE that always is and always will be KNOWS what every experience would be like.

I see it more like....just as we can have a thought of an idea..and we can then take that idea and manifest it as a 'expression' of ourselves...just as we are constantly 'expressing' because what is 'to be' without expressing....so to does the ONE source, always consistently, express Theeself.

To be...is to express. To think...is to create. Its not so much 'desire' or wanting...as it just is 'being'.

Or perhaps that is the lie, we have told you before that newagerism 'love and light' is distorted have you considered that the idea the One seeked to experience this fallen place is the actually lie, that it is to make you accept your ego and further keep you bound in this infinite loop?

Did you read what Aeons and Archons are?

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I have never had any desire to be separate from the divine..
Only to fulfill a contract and clean up...
Upon completion of contracts you generally are allowed to return home...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

A person cannot shine their light, or goodness, or love? We are instructed to do just that is we are Christians. For this was one of Yehsua/Jesus's most beatiful instructions.

www.heartlight.org...
Matthew 5:14-16

"You are the light that gives light to the world. A city that is built on a hill cannot be hidden. And people don't hide a light under a bowl. No. People put the light on a lamp table. Then the light shines for all the people in the house. In the same way, you should be a light for other people. Live so that people will see the good things you do and praise your Father in heaven."

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I have never had any desire to be separate from the divine..
Only to fulfill a contract and clean up...
Upon completion of contracts you generally are allowed to return home...

Well we see different and is why you cant even understand the basics we have presented to you, if you where not of the fallen you would understand what we have presented entirely but you have conflicted with it and spoken nonsense in which you call 'wisdom' hence we can say based on your vibration awareness that you are indeed here under karmatic contract like most Souls.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

The Universe is a technology, that always existed, it has no beginning or ending, as well. And we are inserted into this television school, from outside it, as souls that already exist, always existed, and will always exist.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
6th dimensional stuck on 4th dimensional.
This is not 3rd as most would say.
At least if you want to go off of the word of some random 9th vibrational that has lost his way and cant get home as his story goes...
some people have intriguing stories. amazing science and philosophical knowledge as well..

I do understand your knowledge. It was conflicting with hidden_Hands as well as other accounts and personal experience in dealing with certain groups in the past decade.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

A person cannot shine their light, or goodness, or love? We are instructed to do just that is we are Christians. For this was one of Yehsua/Jesus's most beatiful instructions.

www.heartlight.org...
Matthew 5:14-16

"You are the light that gives light to the world. A city that is built on a hill cannot be hidden. And people don't hide a light under a bowl. No. People put the light on a lamp table. Then the light shines for all the people in the house. In the same way, you should be a light for other people. Live so that people will see the good things you do and praise your Father in heaven."

We knew you would take this out of context as you do with everything the idea of a person is not the same as idea of a people, hence person suggests seperation, people suggests group, you can be a light if you have pure heart in alignment with the will of the Father, if not you only create a false light to the world which only further distorts the truth.

Hence in the parable you spoke the meaning is more deeper than you realise, it is suggesting to live your life for others 'service to others' something you think doesnt exist it is also telling you that you build a house as in a group with like mind understanding which is only possible by divine grace, then you indeed can be a light of the divine but you must sacrifice you to truely be one divine will. The True light is not light at all this is our meaning but it a lesson for another time.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join