It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Judeo Christianity is a LIE.

The following articles provide proof that everything in the Christian religion and in the bible has been STOLEN from other religions that predated it from all around the world. Christianity is a tool for removing spiritual/occult knowledge from the populace so this power can be kept in the hands of a few to manipulate and enslave the masses.

Whenever Christianity or its cohorts took control of a country or region, the ancient spiritual texts and records were removed and/or destroyed and those who had spiritual knowledge were mass murdered by the Inquisition.

The entire underlying theme of the Judeo/Christian Bible is the establishment of the fictitious history of the Jewish people in the mass mind. What the mass mind believes has power and the energy to make manifest in reality as thoughts are energy.

All of this has directly affected each and every one of us. Humanity has suffered unnecessarily because of the denial of this knowledge. People have been coerced over the centuries into paying for their own damnation to the tune of billions and billions of dollars to keep this lie prospering and continuing strong. The survival and prosperity of this vicious hoax on humanity requires only ONE thing- A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE!

The soul needs light and very few know this or actively practice the power meditation that will literally "save" their own souls. Because of a lack of knowledge and ignorance of the occult, Humanity as a whole has been placed under a powerful spell using occult power and indoctrinated not to question, concerning these three so-called "religions."

www.exposingchristianity.com...

The Truth About Christian Charity
www.exposingchristianity.com...

The Inquisition

Today, the xtian church does not have the power it once had, yet, we have witnessed the xtian abuses of children, child rape, molestation and other vile acts that reveal the true nature of many xtians and the effects their "god" has upon his followers. The pedophilia scandals are just a small sample of what xtians are capable of.

Example - The Vatican???

LINK: www.exposingchristianity.com...

The Subliminal Message of the Judeo/Christian Bible: Jewish Supremacy over Gentiles

The Catholic Church and Christian religion are staffed with at the higher levels, and tools of the Jews who are their masters. The Jews are the ones who control the Christian Churches, especially the Catholic Vatican from which all other Christian sects evolved.

In order to maximize power for their agenda, xian churches were built upon Ley Lines. Ley Lines are areas within the earth that have ioncreased geo-magnetic energy. The human body is composed of and runs on bio-electricity. Our thoughts are made up of electrical impulses. Through meditation and working with our own energy centers, we can hone our thoughts to have a stronger electrical output and to affect our environment. When one who is knowledgable uses earth energy in addition to this directed thought energy, this greatly amplifies the power behind the thoughts and direction of the energy through the will.

LINK: www.exposingchristianity.com...

Few Examples of "Ley Lines" below;

virtualtrilogy.com...
www.thelivingmoon.com...
beckhampton-adam.co.uk... (UK)
beckhampton-adam.co.uk...
www.spi.com.sg...
blog.sunyata.in...
www.bbc.co.uk...
4.bp.blogspot.com...
hiddenlighthouse.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Wars, starvation and things how people view each other are more important to me as karmic issues, in terms of souls, consequence in terms of health is another matter though. The alternatives to trying to avoid karma based on what you drive, wear or use, eat, or take for health issues, seems to favor the rich, for most can't afford this, and I don't believe any of the tests are about that, aside from doing the best you can, for its our intentions and beliefs that count here. And I certainly do hand back any traps, trappers would set and consider trappee's innocent.

But this is minor points and I sure don't feel like disagreeing, your posts are inspiring to me much of the time.
Also, the advice to go within and search is something I've been posting for a long time. So I agree with much of your post. I think the issues we really need to focus on go into how we treat each other and how we relate to our families and how much compassion, patience, tolerance, sensitivity, respect, kindness, charity, we have for and with others.

I do feel that a certain group within the corporations and elites have very bad intentions and have been been putting out products with the intention of harming people, and have made it very difficult to find healthy affordable food alternatives. I agree with everything you posted on this.

edit on 1-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarryJoy

Originally posted by Annee[/

I'm not sure I'd refer to it as Selfish in a negative way. I'm not sure I'd call wanting to experience something for self - - is actually Selfish with intent to cause negative results.

Its more like Eve biting the apple. Was she really not supposed to? Or was it put there on purpose to temp her to create a change - - which requires learning new things.

The temptation afforded by the tree of the knowledge of good and evil was the promise of one becoming like God. I would have to assume it was the hope of becoming "like God" that led Eve to take the fruit. This would have been a result of selfish ambition. Prior to eating the fruit the concept of good and evil was not in the human mind. The very knowledge of good and evil ( Or the illusion thereof) immediately brought us into bondage through fear of rejection and death. It is not until we learn the law of one that we will be set free. Jesus summarized the Law of one when he said "if you do anything unto the least of these my brethren you have done it unto me" revealing the fact that He is within all of us and we are within him. I would like to add that some have become very adept at utilizing the concept of good and evil to manipulate and control their fellow humans.

Too biblical for me.

I just used Eve as a simplistic comparison.

I suppose we can split hairs on what is: Selfish - Curiosity - Adventuress - or maybe just plain bored with the way things are.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

Indeed but there is more than one Fall, what about the original Fall of Lucifer from heaven during the rebellion what do you think that represents, what you describe is the fall from the Edenic state in it symbolic representation but understand their is more than one Fall, there has been a few what is the Original Sin in understanding that is your key to salvation.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

I believe there was a real war in the Heavens. A power struggle to put it simply.

Real question: between who - - and what does Heaven refer to.

Besides that I understand there was a fall of a group of evolved beings who disobeyed the laws set for them - - and came to earth for 'personal' reasons of lust and carnal knowledge. Is this real? Is this a parable? Is this why sex is considered the first sin? (is this the same as Adam and Eve).

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by Unity_99

I dont think that infinity (always being) is a hard concept to grasp. I think what causes all the confusion is when we try to add so many details to it that really are only our beliefs or what the "I" thinks it knows of 'infinity' (always being). I think its natural for us to desire to always be....and it scares some to think for one second that this might not be so....so beliefs are created to appease that fear.

We see energy constantly recycling. Though energy is in many 'forms' its not the 'forms' themselves that are 'on going'.

Yes - - infinity is the continuous electric current.

You can turn off a light bulb - - - but the electric current is still actively there.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Indeed but there is more than one Fall, what about the original Fall of Lucifer from heaven during the rebellion what do you think that represents, what you describe is the fall from the Edenic state in it symbolic representation but understand their is more than one Fall, there has been a few what is the Original Sin in understanding that is your key to salvation.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

satan being made as first angel, adam as first man, both created with choice to serve god, both falling through rebellion caused by satan.

adam by disobeying, satan by deceiving. lucifer being satan, sin entering man, man still having choice, jesus as word, man believing jesus, man then saved from all sin through word. not sure of any other original sin as mistake of man or one that won't allow entry to salvation. I'll keep it in mind though.

for question, it seems as book of life was used in beginning for life, as well for use at end after life, does this show that man and angel sinned whilst already in heaven and after already gaining entry to such place.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Too biblical for me.

I just used Eve as a simplistic comparison.

I suppose we can split hairs on what is: Selfish - Curiosity - Adventuress - or maybe just plain bored with the way things are.

As I said..... scared and excited too. It will bring about the desired results...don't worry..
edit on 1-11-2010 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Do not forget your creator is Lucifer/Yahweh there essence is present in most of mankind hence your soulgroup is the fallen ones in bible texts 'the rebellious angels who seek there own kingdom'.

Indeed and those who are meant to try reduce the deception are struggling to awaken others, they are crystalized in their distortions and it leads them into suffering soon

Are you implying that the soulgroup of mankind is the fallen angels or are you implying that particular individuals are a part of that soulgroup?

Most of mankind cept but a few indeed, but also part of the Logos.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by redgy

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

satan being made as first angel, adam as first man, both created with choice to serve god, both falling through rebellion caused by satan.

adam by disobeying, satan by deceiving. lucifer being satan, sin entering man, man still having choice, jesus as word, man believing jesus, man then saved from all sin through word. not sure of any other original sin as mistake of man or one that won't allow entry to salvation. I'll keep it in mind though.

for question, it seems as book of life was used in beginning for life, as well for use at end after life, does this show that man and angel sinned whilst already in heaven and after already gaining entry to such place.

Easier to just say 'Selfish Desire'.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Indeed but there is more than one Fall, what about the original Fall of Lucifer from heaven during the rebellon what do you think that represents, what you describe is the fall from the edenic state in it symbolic representation but understand their is more than one Fall, there has been a few what is the Original Sin in understanding that is your key to salvation.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

I'm having some disturbing thoughts regardding the original fall. I've been having a lot of new thoughts coming to mind lately.... they cause me to ask new questions. The original fall may have been on purpose. Hidden Hand mentioned the difficulties of higher density beings assuming lower density existences and the danger of getting lost in the part. You also mentioned that our creator is Lucifer/Yahweh and that our soulgroup is of the rebellious Angels. Hidden Hand also said that the Lucifer memory complex took the task of being a catalyst to the growth of Yahweh. Was Lucifer set up to fall through rejection which led to rebellion which was the only way to throw him into his role? He had to fall again to make it to 4th density. What about 3rd where is he??

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Indeed but there is more than one Fall, what about the original Fall of Lucifer from heaven during the rebellon what do you think that represents, what you describe is the fall from the edenic state in it symbolic representation but understand their is more than one Fall, there has been a few what is the Original Sin in understanding that is your key to salvation.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

I'm having some disturbing thoughts regardding the original fall. I've been having a lot of new thoughts coming to mind lately.... they cause me to ask new questions. The original fall may have been on purpose. Hidden Hand mentioned the difficulties of higher density beings assuming lower density existences and the danger of getting lost in the part. You also mentioned that our creator is Lucifer/Yahweh and that our soulgroup is of the rebellious Angels. Hidden Hand also said that the Lucifer memory complex took the task of being a catalyst to the growth of Yahweh. Was Lucifer set up to fall through rejection which led to rebellion which was the only way to throw him into his role? He had to fall again to make it to 4th density. What about 3rd where is he??

Lucifer fell through the desire of self, but this doesnt mean the frequecy did not alter later in another fall originally the experience was still STO but changed after eden into STS.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Lucifer fell through the desire of self, but this doesnt mean the frequecy did not alter later in another fall originally the experience was still STO but changed after eden into STS.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

How did the desire for self become dominant if Lucifer was STO orientated? Hidden Hand spoke as though it were a choice for Lucifer to be in the role He is presently in. Hidden Hand said that the Lucifer complex took the assignment of being a Catalyst for Yahweh's development

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

How did the desire for self become dominant if Lucifer was STO orientated? Hidden Hand spoke as though it were a choice for Lucifer to be in the role He is presently in. Hidden Hand said that the Lucifer complex took the assignment of being a Catalyst for Yahweh's development

Indeed, it is a choice but he also fell hence why he is forced to be in this microcosm and act as his own teacher if strays towards evil, others tempted and so was the choice made we made this playground your in because it is what you desired, this playground was one of freewill and in which it would be as you choose so if you make hell or heaven on earth is entirely your choice.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
in my view hidden hand comes across as like nephelim, a part belonging to evil performed by those of fallen, and part belonging of man as good by jesus, this for reason why it matters not which way salvation is attained, for both sides avoid death through spirit. man as vessel in carrying these spirits and actions of whom through choosing the side as play, free will given in deciding.

evil though not being the selfs true purpose as design, where lost souls of man becoming joined as one with satan and rule through spirit of fallen, or where those of good joining as one with spirit through jesus as the path to true self as god.

bloodline as seems carried forth through spirit of nephelim, replication as original, through positions of power for purpose of giving rise to these spirits of evil by technology and access of control to all who recieve, illusion of such being as higher road in taking. spirit of good recieving action as death, to avoid being overpowered in control or becoming as one with evil in making. not in saying that all bloodlines act on behalf to evil alone. choice still belonging to man as free will.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Thank you for your time, in your reply. I hope all is well with you.

Hi LeoVirgo,

You're very welcome and my apologies for the delay in getting back to you and this thread. Things are going well for me thank you for asking. Just had my hands full lately so am not always online. Hope things are going well for you and it's always great to read new posts coming from those open and willing to share their own spiritual insights, views and beliefs on things. I've received many U2U's from people that have appreciated this thread as it's according to some made them think much more and deeper about life, spirituality and the path they should be taking and one person was even planning to copy the entire thread and make a pdf file out of it. (no names mentioned but they know who they are) I want to thank everyone for contributing to this thread and sharing their own thoughts, insights, views and beliefs on things. A healthy discussion on 'spirituality' and sharing thoughts and personal beliefs is only a good thing IMO if shared in a respectful and considerate way.

One thing we should all share in common regardless of belief is LOVE and concern for each others welfare and Love is about being sensitive to others feelings and treating them the way they would want to be treated. At least that is part of my own definition for the word but to everyone their own definition as we've seen in this thread.

On that note: I would like to share one of my own beliefs that I feel to be the most important!

Regardless of what a person believes in this temporal lifetime it's really not all that important, but what we do in this lifetime is important. Our actions and INTENT on why we do things and how we interact and treat others is what truly counts and determines where a soul goes from here.

That which man considers to be so called 'enlightenment' (which is only a human word trying to put definition/understanding on something) comes with higher awareness and higher awareness comes with higher knowledge - true enlightenment and a higher awareness is not so much to be achieved in this lifetime as it exists outside of these technology bodies that we currently occupy that hold us back in many ways and intentionally by design. Higher awareness is received when 'souls' have a remembrance of who and what they really are having a higher knowledge of life's existence and the universe or the 'infinite' things that our human minds cannot fully grasp/understand/comprehend at this time. Focusing on the basic things in life for now on how we live our lives, interact and treat others is where the real focus should be. Living each day of our lives in the best way we can and trying to enjoy life while were at it if it's at all possible with whatever situations we've been given. Our attitudes can be adjusted and our perception on how we view and see things can always brighten up and change if we work at that harder. Some of that is under our control and can be changed by adjusting the way we see the world, even for those in more difficult situations than others. Positive thoughts and attitudes can and do attract and bring good things in our lives.

There would be a purpose....if it is about progression...there would be a point, that we are trying to progress to.

This question is (of course) probably one of the most frequently asked questions that has ever been asked IMO. What is the purpose or reason of life? Why are we on earth and how did we get here, is there life after death and a reason for everything happening and so on?
There is a reason and purpose for everything and this life has many - the reasons/purposes can vary for each 'soul' or 'spirit' that was placed into their specific body/home/circumstance/situation. For the most part 'souls' are here with freewill to choose on their own to a certain level/degree and become who and what they want to become or what they want to be (whatever that is) even believe in and follow whatever it is that they want to believe in and/or follow. In other cases following dreams and hoping/wanting/desiring to make them come true. Everyone has a wish and dream that they wish upon a star and hope will be. In this temporal life experience 'souls' are working on advancing/progressing and turning some weaknesses into strengths even finding themselves without anyone ever telling them who they are and what they are. It's part of a soul searching for themselves and becoming what they want and choose to become without memory. The (insiders would say) Many are being led/guided more than they realize/know but part of the test is (NOT) to know. That is perhaps the hardest part for those experiencing life is (not to know for sure) but if everyone was suddenly revealed and given memory and a higher awareness of their preexistence it would take away from this experience/test. That is how I see it and this earth is a school from the eternal progression viewpoint and is necessary for us to experience duality or oppositions in all things pain, joy, happiness, sorrow and all emotions/feelings including the consequences to our own actions. We are temporally enrolled in the earth life school system/program and by design for learning/development of the 'soul' and so called 'eternal progression.'

I think these 'higher selves' that we all THINK we are gaining wisdom from....is our ego self...

We do learn and gain wisdom through experiences in this lifetime as we go along. So we are progressing just in having these life experiences and growing in one way or another. As far as receiving spiritual knowledge and wisdom most of that comes along with progression but the real knowledge and wisdom can be received in spirit. Everyone has someone watching over them and assisting/guiding them in one way or another.

I dont think that infinity (always being) is a hard concept to grasp.

No that is quite a fundamental/basic concept to at least somewhat understand but to fully comprehend what 'infinity' represents/implies/IS and means is something completely different. It takes more than just a deep thinker to realize that Infinity means not ONE but Infinite-ONE.

There is no center, there is no whole within Infinity but Infinite whole and always something beyond that.

I think what causes all the confusion is when we try to add so many details to it that really are only our beliefs or what the "I" thinks it knows of 'infinity' (always being).

Everything that 'infinity' represents/IS and means is way beyond 'finite' comprehension and if anyone thinks they can simplify 'infinity' by saying everything is just ONE needs to think beyond this tiny infinite universe among infinite others where there's no such thing as size or tiny that goes on forever and ever. It's not as simple as ABC-123 or ONE and by far beyond mans capability/comprehension level/reach to understand where there is no 'far' yet tapping into what 'Infinity' truly implies/represents and IS - is tapping into the real deal knowledge of all that IS.

What is GOD and how does one define GOD or is it GODS for some?

Has GOD or the GOD's always been or did they come to be?

If they've always been does that mean that GOD or the GOD's have never lost their identity of who and what they are and/or if they came to be where did they come from and who was there Creator/Creators if any?

I prefer to use the word Creators/Designers versus GOD or GODS as there are Infinite (Family) Creators/Designers and never just ONE. But my definition of such a word doesn't include kings, rulers, and worship. Are we all not connected and part of Infinity in one way or another? Of course we are but that doesn't make us 'Infinity' only part of 'Infinity' among 'Infinite' other parts that goes on forever and there is never a ONE but Infinite-ONE-1.

The most important concept to understand is there is always a 'BEYOND.' Never forget about what comes after the ONE because putting Infinity all together can never be done where there is no first, last, beginning or end. You cannot put an endless puzzle together with endless pieces in every which way direction/dimension together if there are endless pieces to that infinite puzzle. The chicken and egg were never left alone. It's not flat or one sided but infinite inwards/outwards/sidewards with infinite space/channels/dimensions/realms/existences and infinite creation and it's not all ONE and the same but all part of the 'All that is' or Infinity. There is no wall, border or boundary that says 'This is it, the end of the ONE and the beginning that goes on forever' in every which way direction/channel/station/dimension. There is no ONE but infinite-ONE and yes you yourself are part of Infinity but you are not Infinity itself yet being part of infinity is beyond your own comprehension level/capability in itself to understand. Who and what you truly are is not within human understanding/comprehension but you are familiar with what you know of yourself from a short period of TIME in this temporal earth life existence from your own memory on this small planet of Infinite others within this infinite universe of infinite others but then again what is small if there is no size to decipher one size from another- all things being infinite in themselves.

For anyone who's missed the simple human body (technology) video I put together here it is again:

I've used this as basic metaphor so that one can consider that your body and everything you see in existence in your reality is 'Creation' and was created by higher intelligence and 'Creation' is another word for 'Technology' as we create and design our own technology so is this universe and all things within our dimension/existence 'Creation' or' Technology' to the Creators/Designers on a much higher level. You are not the human body you wear or the technology but were placed/inserted into the body/technology as a 'conscious/soul' 'being' that is eternal and the real 'you' inside the body.

Here's the video:

The body and all matter/vibration/energy (call it what you will) is not conscious or aware of itself but matter/vibration/energy is simply (Technology) like a robot or computer humans may create something but it's not alive or conscious like 'we are' for example. Objects or matter/vibration/energy is merely - Creation which is a form of “technology” to those who intelligently created/designed this highly advanced beyond our comprehension (technology/creation) universe. So the universe is not alive in the way most perceive or think it to be but is an advanced operating system with advanced (technology) and functions and we are part of this material or constructed of it, occupying something inside of it but the something we occupy or our human body is not 'US' or the 'Spirit/Soul' that was inserted/placed there.

This planet, our reality and everything we perceive and see can be likened metaphorically to a holographic virtual realty system that man one day will create where we interact with objects and technology but the objects and technology in the system are not conscious or alive but are merely created/designed by the designers/creators of that system whatever that technology/system may be. The 'souls' or conscious beings' experiencing that technology/creation system and software' can intelligently think, act, reason as individuals independently unlike the matter/materials/vibration/energy (call it what you will) but the occupants that think, act and have an awareness or 'soul' were placed into the system to experience and interact with it. The experiencer comes from outside of the technology and now resides inside to experience but it's not the software or operating system it's only temporally occupying part of it as an experiencer.

Consciousness/intelligence which is part of what a 'soul' is as a 'being' can be placed into virtually anything such as a body or any object as all objects contain infinite space.

Infinite channels/stations/dimensions/realms/existences/worlds/universe's and endless other names could be named - things beyond mans comprehension that go on forever in every which way direction or infinite direction inwards, outwards, sidewards, beyond words and these are merely 'finite' human words trying to better understand/describe something that is incomprehensible to the finite. I'm trying my best in vocabulary to explain something that can't really fully be explained in words or visualizations but hopefully so far some of you have followed along and understood what I've tried to explain as simple as possible. But 'Infinity' and 'All that is' is not simple and so much more than one can imagine in fact it's infinite-ONE-1 more than ONE can imagine.

But what is more or some to 'Infinity'? Only a small piece of the puzzle where there is no small. Not everybody can pick up on the simplified version of what's beyond this universe and what we see in these dimensions because it's too much for the human brain to handle and an overload to even think about. Well we can at least try to further discuss it and it has everything to do with understanding life, our reality, where we go from here, who and what we REALLY are. The answers to those questions can be found in understanding All that is first where there is no first or last because 'YOU' yourself being 'Eternal' are without beginning or ending. That doesn't imply or mean the temporal you in this temporal existence but the 'eternal' you which is temporally occupying the physical/vibratory/seemingly solid matter body that you currently occupy. This could be seen as the Thee or Spirit but there are Infinite Thee's and Infinite Spirits and they themselves are eternal ONE's in themselves with infinite capability/potential. So if a person wants to think that the spirit or 'consciousness' within a person alters, changes, recycles or loses itself they could view it that way but it's more like that spirit coming to a remembrance of who and what they truly are outside of their temporal amnesia state of existence and gaining back a higher awareness. Infinite/eternal is what it is and what 'Infinity' means/represents/implies and truly IS is beyond human understanding 'All that is' or the ONE of Infinite ONE-1 is only ONE of infinite others. It IS what it IS. I am what I am, you are what you are, and so are the infinite they. Who's on first where there is no first and what time is it by the way where there is infinite way and no such thing as time?

I think its natural for us to desire to always be...

What is natural?
A human word to explain what?
Something that we think is naturally occurring?
Was everything intelligently created/designed with a reason/purpose behind it?
Does that make something natural or is everything planned out – a system/function found in nature that was setup/created intentionally on purpose by design? For us does evolution seem like a natural thing occurring and just randomly happening? Creation evolving and creating itself from nothingness or is it more organized and planned out than we can imagine? But then again here we are reasoning as humans with 'finite' awareness and limitations in our finite understanding vocabulary with 'finite' intelligence discussing and trying to make sense of something beyond our comprehension and everything that 'Infinity' is/means and represents IS beyond our comprehension.

How can a cartoon character if it was consciousness and aware of itself with intelligence and freewill to act, think and reason with itself about it's own existence living within a cartoon on a television set ever figure out what is is and how it came to be? A small metaphor for us within this highly advanced technology existence of 'Infinite' others. Can we fully understand what we are living in and know everything about this technology/creation/universe –- channel/station/dimension 1 of Infinite?

The more humans will learn and understand about the universe and what they consider to be physicality the more they will get confused and re-write physics and realize how little they really/truly know. What is ONE if there is Infinite ONE? Meaning a beyond and a beyond and a beyond and a beyond? The Egg or Chicken was never on it's own, infinity cannot be placed together in ONE never was and never will be. There are infinite existences/realms/worlds without number and they are all examples of uniqueness/differences yet what do worlds share in common? Likeness/shape among other similarities perhaps. What do humans share in common, they somewhat look alike in human form with the same bodily functions. But is your son and daughter you? NO they are them but they came from your body that manufactured them within this technology system but the body is not 'YOU' either it only harbors your eternal 'spirit/soul' within it and temporally until it passes on and falls apart back to material. The material of the body is not consciousness but material but you the 'soul' occupant that resides within the body is conscious/aware and will move on. Memories can be taken away and restored but everything is eternally accessible in one place/time or another.

Let's look at earth being 1 planet of billions with life in this dimension within this galaxy of 100+ billion suns.

Let's take a look at the tiny milky way galaxy among billions of others known to man of 'Infinite' others and yet this tiny particle infinite inwards universe is one of infinite.

How can 'Infinity' ever be simplified and calculated to be ONE? If it is ONE is it perfect? Has it always been? Are there any mistakes? Do accidents and mistakes happen? Has Infinity and everything within Infinity always existed in one form or another or did this nothingness suddenly manifest into everything?

Before we move on I advise everyone who has not seen this Scientific Video for those who seek some kind of evidence for this universe/reality/existence being a type of advanced technology to review and update themselves with what Science has discovered so far with what technology they possess as technology advances and moves along. Familiarize yourself with how your human body senses perceives it's reality being part of this technology world and it can open up new doors to better understand and further ponder/contemplate/think about what more there could possibly be beyond your human perception/eye of this reality.

If you've never seen this video and are interested in this subject/discussion it's necessary to take the time and watch this.

and it scares some to think for one second that this might not be so....so beliefs are created to appease that fear.

I think some of that sounds reasonable and it makes sense that some would fear never existing again or being erased into nothingness but just because something sounds reasonable doesn't mean that's the way it IS. There are many who die and meet passed loved one's and some may even call that 'illusion' because they wanted to meet those loved one's that don't exist anymore so they somehow manifested themselves for them. Some could say that higher beings like Jesus and others only lived once on this planet and then faded away back into nothingness or the ONE spirit only to recycle and re-form or re-join the ONE of all that is. That is yet another belief and so is the other. For me 'souls' are eternal and have always existed in one form/body or another and they don't fade away into nothingness but have always been. If one can reason that they exist here and now at this point in time and will always be here and now one could also consider that if they had access to time travel they could always visit this point in time and it will always exist and be here at this point in time. One could say the same for other incarnations or one could say that all points in TIME will always be there accessible forever.

We see energy constantly recycling

'Souls' are not just energy but 'consciousness' and not everything is conscious but everything is one form of 'vibration' or 'energy' as we know it and much more than just that. Yet Science is slowly catching up as mankind progresses in technology with understanding. The more and more technology man possesses to experiment with as progression furthers- the closer they get to realizing that this universe is live/organic technology beyond mankind's understanding and the very bodies we occupy are technology/bodies (Machines) metaphorically speaking for the soul and intelligently designed by the Infinite Creators/Designers which are family to us and we are infinitely connected in spirit to 'All that is' but that does not make us 'All that is' only that our infinite 'eternal souls' once again are part of 'All that is' within infinity being infinite ourselves.

I choose to create something today'.

You are a Creator and so is everyone on this level to a certain degree and we are all on different levels of progression. Someday you will create greater things than what one can create down here on earth planets like this. This planet is not unique, special in anyway shape or form and there are millions of such planets with humanoids (very similar to us) in this galaxy alone among Infinite others beyond this galaxy and universe of infinite others.

there is only ONE without beginning nor end, which is perfect, divine, and holy, and it is Spirit.

There is an eternal connection in spirit that all eternal 'souls/intelligence/consciousness' share one with another and if one-1 chooses to call this the holy divine spirit than it could be said. Words are just words and there are many meanings/understandings that go far beyond the human finite vocabulary/understanding/definitions.

the part of us that desires things, that thinks it 'knows' things, that see's itself 'separate' from all other life. I dont find this 'wrong' or 'bad'....

I realize that some won't share the same belief in this but we are separate 'souls' however connected in spirit sharing the same system/materials/designed-bodies/software but we are not all ONE and the same and there is nothing selfish or wrong about being who we are and have always been in one form/body or another. What IS, – IS and has always been, 'souls' do share a spirit connection in relationship one to another being part of 'all that is' or 'infinity' but we are only part of 'all that is' or 'infinity' that doesn't mean we are 'all that is' or 'infinity' itself only part of it. There are infinite parts to Infinity and never only ONE but Infinite ONE-1.

(What kind of 'growth' is the life of an Ant....then ask yourself....what kind of expression is the life of ANT's in plural...watch them work, they have much to say...if you only observe the singular Ant life, the knowledge is limited...but if you observe the 'Ants' in plural form, you find something anew).

Ants, butterflies and schools of fish finding their way back home and what humans call 'instinct' is a program/function of this live/organic (highly advanced/technology universe) and by design. Nature/evolution and the way things work are not 'naturally occurring' in the way we perceive them to be but created/designed to be what they are and do what they do as a function. What man calls instinct is part of the software (and of course this is all being used as a simple analogy/metaphor) to somewhat further touch upon this reality beyond what humans call matter and their perception of it.

Creation/Technology and Earth and all living things show us a duality and even unity/balance in all things. Seasons and so called evolution/growth and cycles being all part of the setup created/designed to be just the way they are on purpose and by design. The dark of night is not an action nor is the light of day an action but both night and day are simply oppositions one to another which is neither good nor evil but both serve a purpose and are there for a reason. Actions of a 'conscious being' or 'soul' aware of what they are doing or the actions they perform are what one can consider to be good or evil according to a persons knowledge of such words and their true Intent. Certain natural looking life/objects/lifeforms/things (technology) that have no awareness,fault or error are merely parts of this technology system/planet and act as a function according to the designers/creators and the design of this planet. Everything in this (technology) interactive/reactive system was setup/created/designed on purpose/intentionally and by design with a reason and purpose for everything.

An artist doesn't paint something it doesn't mean to add to the paining nor does a computer programmer waste their time adding something into a new software program unless it serves a purpose. So is everything in existence seen on earth, all of it it placed where it is not by accident but with purpose and reason by design.

Planet earth, which is a highly advanced interactive/reactive operating system (technology) harbors nature, life and 'souls' and is merely one of millions of others in the milky way galaxy alone similar to it among billions of others existing inter-dimensionally with other existences/realms/dimensions within earth's galaxy alone. The milky way galaxy is 1 small galaxy of Infinite others within 1 small universe of infinite others some of which are beyond what man would consider to be or even call a universe. The universe we see, perceive and reside in IS/WAS --- an 'idea' of 'creation' which is a form of 'technology' on a higher level. One-1 infinite inwards universe's of 'infinite' other ideas/creations/technologies. 'small' where there is no small yet infinite and no way to compare one size to another everything in existence containing infinite space. A human brain can never come close to truly bending/wrapping their mind around what TIME and SPACE really is and consists of. Earth's channel/station /dimension (whatever one chooses to label or call it) is just one of Infinite. Earth's dimension/channel/station of 'Infinite' was setup/created and designed to be the way it is in the same way that (metaphorically speaking) a computer programmer creates a program or interactive operating system/game/software and so on designed for the user in this case the experiencers/students enrolled or conscious 'souls/beings' inserted into this 'avatar' type of world from a metaphorphic outside view. 'Souls' born into this world without memory of where they came from and who and what they truly are. Earth can be viewed as a learning experience to further progress, this planet is just one-1 of infinite 'worlds without number. There is never only a ONE but always Infinite ONE-1.

Nature and Life - Not all things have 'souls' and are aware in the same way 'conscious souls' are and that is part of the illusion behind earth's reality and there are many illusions to be found but every illusion/object and what one calls 'life' and nature and that which is seemingly occurring naturally has a reason/purpose 'function' for being there and of course always by design. One can observe, experience and learn from nature and the operating system as it's an interactive and reactive system that can act and be acted upon according to it's setup/design. Everything has a reason/purpose and there are no accidents found in this temporal existence system occurring or coincidences, evolution is not a running program gone wild doing it's own thing but the creation/software/program (technology) is running exactly as setup/created/designed and the Creators/Designers know exactly where it's headed.

Though energy is in many 'forms' its not the 'forms' themselves that are 'on going'.

'Souls' have always existed in spirit form as 'intelligence' or 'consciousness' (and many other words could be used) though our bodies are nothing but temporal dust and material 'vibration' 'energy' (whatever one chooses to call it) but that is not really who we are but we do have an eternal 'us' that exists within this mortal finite body that will go on forever and has always been. You may not share the same belief in this and feel that all so called 'individuals or selves' are recycled and in a way you are correct that the 'temporal' 'finite' you now or 'self' is on such a low awareness level of who and what you really are that you are far from understanding what you are beyond the temporal body therefore this temporal 'you' 'self' will be lost and is temporal according to what you've learned of yourself and understand of the world for how many years now 30 or 40 or so? What is 30 or 40 years to 'Infinity? You can imagine that if someone has existed forever if they could recall that or comprehend/understand it their awareness level would sky rocket in comparison to 30 or 40 years on a temporal planet called earth. Well at least something to think about or not. Either way we are on this thread sharing and I think we all share somewhat of a mutual love and respect for one another regardless of belief or differences which is the more important thing than our temporal beliefs.

There may be many creators that have played a part in making the illusions but there is only one Holy Spirit which is the life force within all things.

Absolutely, there is an infinite/eternal spirit that links or connects us one to another as everyone-1 is part of 'All that is' existing within 'Infinity' but we are just a part of 'infinity' and not 'all that is' being 'all of infinity.' If we use a fractal as a simple analogy/metaphor or let's say a fractal within a fractal --- you are part of that infinite fractal being a fractal within that 'infinite fractal' but you are not 'all that is' or that infinite fractal in itself but a part of that infinite fractal yet at the same time you are infinite in yourself containing the same infinite potential/capability as that infinite fractal does being infinite in yourself.

Infinity means eternal amounts of so called time and experiences to progress therefore 'eternal progression' or infinite potential/capability is found within all ' eternal souls' or 'eternal consciousness.' Not all infinite fractals are the same and of the same ONE-1 fractal but all of infinity is connected/linked in one way or another as a whole or the ONE as some suggest the ONE Infinity to be without beginning or ending of course in all infinite directions/dimensions/channels/stations and endless other creations stretching beyond infinitely and beyond.

There are infinite fractals within infinite fractals or 'infinite souls' within existence within infinite existences/realms/universe's/channels/stations and infinite other dimensions/places that go on forever and ever and could never be put into words unless an infinite amount of people were infinitely writing with infinity amount of time, knowledge and understanding and never started writing but always have been writing and will always continue to write forever without end. The fulness of infinity where there is no 'full' is more than can ever be known by any ONE-1 being or 'soul' and 'eternal progression' means there is eternally more and more yet to achieve/experience and receive endlessly forever. There is no such thing as 'all knowing' or 'most high' but let's imagine there was. What would it be like for someone-1 to be all knowing that would then exist forever with nothing left to experience, create and or/learn/progress? Using our own human finite reasoning and logic behind such a suggestion imagining such a scenario that if someone was 'All knowing' then being all knowing in itself would put an end to Infinity and 'Eternal progression.' If there is an end to 'Infinity' then 'Infinity' cannot exist in the first place or be 'Infinity' as there must have been a beginning if there is an ending.' The ONE that some consider to be 'All that is' or 'Infinity' that most on this thread believe in must have a ONE above that ONE and another ONE infinitely above as an infinite fractal existing within an infinite fractal or a chain/ladder stretching to 'Infinity' forever like grandfather, son/father to son/grandson or an Infinite Family Tree of endless infinite fractals within infinite fractals- However all connected/linked being part of 'Infinity' or 'All that is' --- An eternal Family of never-ending fractals within endless fractals 'ALL' being Infinite-1 in themselves with infinite potential/capability and endless time for eternal progression never-ending but never just the end or only one. There must be Infinite ONE-1 'beings' never-ending ONE-1's--- with infinite11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111's OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO's oohs and ahhs.

Never-Ending to Infinity & Beyond!

Metaphorically speaking, similar, in likeness/design yet unique and independent/individual as snowflakes or as the patterns of a fractal within an infinite fractal that change/vary and differ one from the other but still are linked/connected to all that is being part of 'Infinity' or all that is but just a part yet infinite in themselves.

Knock knock, who's there? Not me or you but infinite me and you.

Knock knock who's home? Not me or you but infinite eternally progressing me and you.

Previously added food for thought 'Infinity' video:

All of the ONE or Infinity is connected/linked in one way or another being 'Infinite/Eternal''--- all intelligence/consciousness in existence that has always been and will always be --- that which is eternal all ''souls' of 'infinite others' have infinite capability/potential for growth and development being infinite in themselves. There are Infinite Creators and you are one-1 of those Infinite Creators within 'Infinity'' amongst 'Infinite' others experiencing and 'you-1' being infinite possess 'infinite' potential/capability as a unique/individual/soul fractal existing within another infinite fractal but connected/linked to 'All that is' or 'Infinity' being part of it --- but never ---'all that is' or 'infinity' as a whole on it's own ONE or itself ONE. All that is' never could merge into ONE as a whole but it IS just there Infinitely being 'All that is' and does share a likeness in spirit/connection/design among associations/relationships/similarities in likeness that eternally link infinitely as a fractal within an infinite fractal (metaphorically speaking). In the way we view creation, worlds, planets and trees they are not all ONE and the same but are similar with a connection being part of this system sharing a relationship one with another being part of and from the same existence/universe/system/family/kind/type and so on as a small example. All of Infinity and eternal ONE-1111's have a link and connection to one another but you one-1 are infinite to 'all that is' in your own infinite one-1 never-ending fractal that exists within infinite-1 other fractals. Everything being infinite with an eternity amount of time to experience/progress/advance and continue infinitely. As they say for all TIME and ETERNITY! Like Father, Like Son and infinitely so on forever more where there is no greater, lesser or more from the infinite view/perspective as one thing cannot be measured or sized against another within 'Infinity' if all things are infinite in infinite ways/directions.

I've met eternal family on the other side was that an illusion, was everything I experienced when I was technically out of body pronounced dead my own creation/illusion? Is everything we are experiencing now on earth within our control to create all an illusion according to our own thoughts? Some could say sure it's possible. I'm sharing some of this now when I don't have to but my experiences were confirmed to me in certain particular ways by the same beings/family who manifested themselves not while out of the body but while in the body just as I'm sitting here now typing this. But then again there are many out there with experiences and not everyone believes everything anyone says and needs their own confirmation/evidence 'proof' of such things before ever believing so I can simply share my own experiences/witness of some of what I've been shown and feel that I know for myself after many years of pondering/contemplating and questioning not always on my own but through what some would consider to be divine guidance/council (personal experiences) --- I've been blessed you could say to have some of that understanding within myself which is really how true spiritual knowledge comes and is obtained. It's not just what feels right always or makes sense to a person because truth is beyond the perception of our physical existence/world/reality and can be found in eternal spirit that has an eternal storage memory/capacity with a much higher awareness of the 'all that is' or Infinite.

Regardless of what a person believes in this temporal lifetime it's really not all that important, but what we do in this lifetime is important. Our actions and INTENT on why we do things and how we interact and treat others is what truly counts and determines where a soul goes from here.

Who is right and who is wrong in their beliefs for the TIME being and temporal experiencer is irrelevant for now and what really truly counts is how we live our lives and treat others. I'm sharing my own insights and thoughts like the rest of everyone in this thread and not claiming to be anything more than anyone else (of course I don't believe in better or more special and especially making judgments against others) but I know eternal family and loved one's await all of us on the other side and there is much to look forward to and and places to go beyond all belief/comprehension in worlds where dreams do, can and will come true. We all will move on and progress into higher and greater existences eventually on our own course in due time and I am a witness to that. One can search within themselves and take whatever resonates with them and if anything resonates in the least bit - great if not that's ok too. I certainly would never want to change anyone's belief and this post is really only about sharing some of my own spiritual views/insights/beliefs on things and that is why I've chosen to make this post and follow up on some of the questions asked about 'Eternal progression' and 'Infinity.'

Love to everyone-1 with the best of Intent.
Respectfully and sincerely,

Best Wishes!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Question:

What is size to Infinity where there's no such thing as size and a grain of sand can be equivalent to no lesser, greater, smaller or bigger than any other object, planet or sun from an infinite understanding/perspective?

Which is truly larger or smaller the grain of sand or earth's Sun? Both 'Infinite' in size divisible to infinity going both directions infinitely inwards and outwards without beginning or ending?

How can such a thing as size ever be measured/deciphered when it comes to infinite objects?

Only from the human perspective or finite conscious observer's understanding can something be measured according to it's current level/state within existence that can then use it's own calculations/mathematics to distinguish another objects size according to it's own current level/height/size based on finite understanding of what it currently comprehends/understands/perceives.

In other words, one can say this object is bigger than me or smaller than me based on their current stature/height or size existing within 'Infinity' or that which they currently comprehend/understand/perceive of 'infinity.'

In truth, there is no size when it comes to 'infinity' as all things are 'infinite' and contain 'infinite space' endlessly.

Easy to understand/comprehend? One can always try to bend/wrap their mind around the infinite 'space' understanding part but good luck in wrapping your mind around the never-ending eternity 'TIME' part.

Here's a few additional video's that can help one somewhat further visualize/ponder/contemplate some of what infinity/space/time is and so on.

The first video shows size comparisons for further visualizations of earth's sun in comparison to others!

The second video shows a zoom in - zoom out on objects within infinity to help one further visualize no beginning or ending.

The third video is another zoom video that shows comparisons of objects with additional 'Infinity' food for thought.

The fourth video is on 'TIME' and brings up some good questions to further think about, ask yourself and consider.

The fifth video demonstrates a glimpse of the possibilities when it comes to other infinite channels/stations/dimensions (call them what you will) that are in truth endless and also without beginning or ending - infinite space/time.

Best Wishes!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

I personally desire for heaven to be here and for everyone to enjoy much deserved peace and fulfillment. I cannot be content here or anywhere until I know that everyone has as good a life as my own. But I can't make it happen by myself. I don't know what to do.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

hopefully it all can be as simple as this, important enough to take some meaning of, granted, it's not about who is right or who is wrong in their beliefs, if the world seems flat to one or round to another. but thought or actions of person and intent of these with others in mind as being how each and everyone should live by and practice to strive for. Infinity and just as many other things can never fully be explained, experienced or made known for it's unlimited boundries and for humans even with it's limited knowledge as answers through science or technology can never grasp the truth of such, wether infinity lies within infinity or what the purpose of mind, body or soul might be capable of, where existance begins or ends, if god or spirit inhabits world as reality or myth. there is just too much to comprehend, and not ever enough time or resouces to accomplish all there is to truely know or understand in ones time as life.

be happy and enjoy life as it comes,
good to see you back.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I personally desire for heaven to be here and for everyone to enjoy much deserved peace and fulfillment. I cannot be content here or anywhere until I know that everyone has as good a life as my own. But I can't make it happen by myself. I don't know what to do.

Why would you be responsible for me?

Aren't I responsible for me?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

You can be a example of the Good by being rightoues in life, others who are ready will learn from your example but remember not all are ready many are still lost in their egos and do not know who they are, even spiritual seeking people are acting for themself so inturn follow a false light which in itself is a source of knowledge and wisdom but a false source.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless
edit on 2-11-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join