It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You do not understand Cosmic Law. I'm not trying to sound high and mighty, though you will think I am, but that is something I am well versed in. It's required knowledge to be of the higher densities, something that I indeed am. Just because one is not of malicious intent does not mean your not responsible for your actions. Maybe you should read up, not just on the Law of Karma, but all of them. (You might want to pay attention the the Law of Love also)

home.vianetworks.nl...

Free Will allows you to feel however you want so go ahead and view me negatively. I am aligned with the One Truth and until you do so, you will continue through eternal cycles until you choose to as well. I am not judging you, I simply understand the functions of this octave.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Absolutely not. They're traps. We are to be innocent and pure and follow the inentions and laws of our heart. And not go through anyone else hoops. I renounce any negtivity and control in them already, for I can feel the energy there as well. I say yes when I mean yes, and No when I mean no, and follow the connection within to light and love, and hold that frequency in this world for freedom, love and awareness in others.

I do not view you yourself as negative, but feel you are being misled, but respect your own right to speak your own truths, and see you as following the highest good in your heart according to your understanding.

I am not returning the treatment others have accorded me, and forgive them fully for it.
edit on 23-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I have laid this out quite clearly. I descended like many others to assist with the Harvest. My falling for humanity is proof of my being service to others. Many choose not to risk it because us in the higher densities are well aware of the danger in the mission. Many get caught up in the deep programming of humanity, never wake up, and get reset like all the others. Considering how much work is put into achieving a higher density state, many dare not risk it.

There are only two options: become Harvested or get reset and start over first density.

I think you know which one I've already chosen.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

So Cosmic Law is traps? Do I understand you correctly?

I truly hope this is not what you are saying.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Reread what I wrote, and also how I truly view you, for its not what you wrote.

Edit to add: A trap is something that has partial truths and partial distortions or lies, and those are there at crucial points.

I also believe that is the very site you linked to me in a u2u some time ago when you asked me to make a thread on the coding in the english language.

And I briefly began to scan it and realized it was not for me, and that I must protect my mind from such codes.

In that series of visions dreams I had for several months, the dark lord that took me to this lower astral place, where I was tested and had a light sword that woke people up, he had a rule book too, and I told him that I followed the rules of my heart, not his.

His temptation was himself, he wanted to marry me. I kept saying, what what what, you don't even come and offer the big fancy boat, or the fame and fortune.

And we did battle, about 3 times a week for over 2 months. Once I nearly drowned in the tub being pulled in the bath. I could not fight with a sword that cuts, only blocked and shun such light, wake up light. You step into it and recall who you are and remember your true family.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Any lurkers should really go through that website. It is chocked full of great material. Here's what it says about lightworkers:

'LIGHTWORK' AND 'LIGHTWORKERS'

Q. With so many 'lightworkers' out there today, how do we recognize the real ones?

A. Most people who claim that they are seeking or serving the 'light' are, in their ignorance and selfish or compromised orientation, actually working for the cold light. The word 'light' has become very hackneyed and perverted in the world today. It most often means something far less than divine Light. In truth (and difficult though it may be at first to grasp for the dualistic mind), there is no light in the divine world, even though God's kingdom is more brilliant than a billion suns. Since the divine world is eternal, it can have no polarity. Light is the opposite of darkness. Therefore, as a polarity, light cannot be divine. Better to speak in terms of Truth and the forces of Evolution or of Righteousness, for this will invoke a higher correspondence with reality in the mind of the thinker. If we are to 'make straight the ways of the Lord' then we will wish to think, feel, speak and act in accord with the Holy Spirit, with Truth. Words and thoughts have power and psychic influence. Those of the cold light are often very intellectual and clever with words, but they contain not the vibration of simple, child-like Love. Remember the old maxim: "If you would see into your brother's heart, first purify your own".

LIGHTWORKERS

Q. There is a growing group of lightworkers, like myself, who will probably be contacting you due to my recent connection with yourselves..

A. I wonder why you see yourself as a lightworker. In truth, we, as personalities, are nothing. "Without Me you can do and are nothing." - Christ. Yet as soon as we come to realize that we are nothing, we see that we are actually Everything. Therefore, why limit yourself with this new age label: lightworker?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Well I re-read it and it sounds the exact same as the first time. Sounds like you are calling Cosmic Law traps.

By the way, that dense gravity you felt towards arkaNd was your own archon programming. I say that with no polarity either.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Yes, overall that entire site, lists things that I am not going to incorporate as my own truths, or rule book. They would be a trap if I did.

Love is the answer and the posts I keep linking to. That is the way home.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

That site is not coded, it spells out Cosmic Law very clearly.

I never asked you to make that thread, I explained to you how the language was coded and that I was not going to extrapolate on it so you can feel free if you choose.

Let me ask you this. You met me on the Harvest thread, why did we seem to agree then and we clearly don't now? What was the turning point?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Whoa man, I just don't know how you can say that. Accrual of karma keeps getting worse. You are speaking against all functions of this octave. That is really mind blowing, I don't wish that upon anyone.

Posts have made about what love really is and you have ignored them. My guess is because you cannot refute them. Even if you did, it would be no matter. The One Truth is a vibration unparalleled to any twists that falls short of it.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Again, I remind you that your judgments are not valid, my Higher Self is the one who watches over me, and that you must not judge at all. I forgive you again.

I will point this as well and have posted it over and over again, not just in this thread, either.

I do not even fully believe in the law of consequence, only as it affects us In Time, but forgiveness is always far over this ideas head. And that we're in a universe where our thoughts and dreams can become our next step if we truly allow them to.

The frequency we are drawn to in this school, for its a harsh duality school, seems to appeal to many who still feel authority is the answer, or a rule book or the law of one, or the bible or a mystery school alternative, but instead of self seeking they are into obeying.

There are still many who feel that tough love or harshness, or learning in a negative system is best.

Free your minds. Understand there are many schools to learn in, some are wonderful eutopias.

I just posted the other day, that when I brought this to my sungazing session I was told we only had to change the channel in our minds, to seek a different channel.

But like the posts I keep linking from ET_MAN, creating your next step involves trying to practice out the behaviors and conduct here and now. So our job is really to envision our home, and work on overcoming self and this world, and becoming grown up, loving and compassionate.

We are all doing it our way, and its the intention of our hearts that matter the most.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You actually did request that thread, and told me you couldn't write it yourself. Anyway, I send you lots of love, despite our differnces.

But that is the same site, isn't it? I already assessed it as not only not needed, but something that could float in my head like a meme. I follow the love and light, and rule book of my own heart and recognize the light in certain people and their inspired posts.

And you keep bringing up posts about light workers, do you mean nasara now type stuff, or lightworkers.org, because I don't follow anything online like that.

Although, my friend was always into the Nasara and I know why, I understand, though she may not understand fully herself. Her grandson had a very revealing week at my place, with sitings, and contact, harvesting, and his entire memory bank opened as he talked to my friend on skype. It took a while to clear my house of the negativity that week, and he brought some extra trouble our way, for he is AB- and they do battles over that bloodline.

He is feline from Sirius b I think, he remembered this, and my friend had always shared lions guarding the property. She even joked about them under kitchen sink. She was a light worker, many dreams of past lives, Egypt, and also, gridwork, holding the light in the ionsphere. She visited me in an oobe and sat at the foot my bed, and that was the moment when i knew it was real, because I was sleeply lightly and aware she had come over at the foot of my bed. I didn't believe our house guest that she wasn't there when I woke up.

She had a picture of Siamet on her wall, this egyptian lion goddess. Well the thing is, Nesara is Sirus. How can I tell?

I have had contact with Sirius, I have had threats from the Corporation from Sirius B, and its connected to:

Egypt/Maya/the Eye of Horus, and Quetzcoatl. The pryamids and Mayan ones, point to Sirius B and Orion.

Anyway, I do not judge anyone who goes to any site or learns anything when they are doing their best to make a difference and try to help others. She is a wonderful person, and I love her very much.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WEOPPOSEDECEPTION
reply to post by Annee

In other words, you could sit there and write down specifically what your next five thoughts will be?

Sure. Doesn't mean they're gonna manifest in the way you plan them - - or in exact time.

I just simplify everything. Do I think energy creation is that simple? NO.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Annee

Its more, I don't want to insult anyone, but I analyzed it at the time when I was scanned, it was such a strong dense energy, like a field of gravity, like it was trying to smash my soul to smitherines, like a black hole or even like a black star, a dwarf star. It wasn't positive, it was the opposite. I'm very afraid of the oneness others are into and what it means to open those permissions. I see it all as a big big trap.

OK - - I don't get that at all.

I get Fear and Confusion. More like Confusion on what to believe and what not to believe.

More like - - 'people' say New Agey stuff is bad - - it really sounds good to me - - but its just wrapped in a silver lining. It can't be trusted.

Sounds to me like someone who's had a lot of Christian influence.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I actually prefer the term "Energy Being".

Light Worker/Light Being - - - presents too much of an illusion - - like "glowing Angels".

It almost presents an illusion of Euphoria - - - which I think many would be attracted to - - - without learning/researching the entire concept.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Ok, its really hard to explain. But when the attacks happened on my family over a week ago, I was scanned by a dense gravity soul/energy that hurt, it was very very uncomfortable. It felt so dense and heavy like a neuron star, or black hole, or dwarf star type of gravity.

All systems are a duality and all stars are binaries or more. For every star/sun, there is a compacted dwarf star. This represents the duality in the solar systems. The star is the window or portal or projector, even a phone line to our Family and Higher Selves, also the cores of planets/moons too.

The dwarf stars represent the negative side.

This is an extra but you can imagine that all of this went through my head and it took hours for this scan/possession to end.

I felt the very same thing, when I reread his post twice.

I am starting to understand what they're merging with.

Ok, this is being said from my perspective, and not in a way to hurt anyones feelings at all. That is the last thing i mean.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I have laid this out quite clearly. I descended like many others to assist with the Harvest. My falling for humanity is proof of my being service to others. Many choose not to risk it because us in the higher densities are well aware of the danger in the mission. Many get caught up in the deep programming of humanity, never wake up, and get reset like all the others. Considering how much work is put into achieving a higher density state, many dare not risk it.

There are only two options: become Harvested or get reset and start over first density.

I think you know which one I've already chosen.

That sounds about right.

All my life - - my crazy life - - all the human ups and downs.

And I still have this strong "Beacon" - - that makes me keep my focus on solid Strength and Energy.

Like a throbbing headache - - it remains the most important force in my existence.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Do you really believe in a plan that resets people, souls back with the dot matrix printer and inanimate energies to recycle up from lava stage if they are tares, and do not obey or follow another.

This is what he and adonai mean?

Its not true. Everyone has a soul, is a person, and is consciousness. They never become part of the inanimate matter or the DVD itself, but they're inserts within it.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

You must have not read the whole thread my friend.

While it says "discussion" in the thread title, The Law of One and Ra are denounced here. Total cosmic blasphemy. The higher ups are not happy with this.

Hi Universal_Light, I hope you are doing well. Universal_Light or Mike emailed me quite a while back. We've had communication with each other for a while through yahoo messenger but when he found out that we just don't see eye to eye on certain particular beliefs/things he decided that we can no longer stay in touch as contacts. I have sent Mike a few messages here and there hoping all is well with him and I sincerely hope things are going good for him and his family.

In regards to the above statement you made Mike on this thread, I was asked many times to start a thread on the topic of the hidden hand message by (many) people over a long period of time. I finally got around to saying OK I will start a simple thread OPEN FOR DISCUSSION and I wrote this in the OP for those who missed it.

I've shared my own perspective on a few of HH's answers below.

Feel free to simply discuss or share your own opinions.

Nobody is denouncing anything here but only discussing and sharing their own perspectives/opinions on things. I honestly did not expect this thread to go as far as it has and it seems to have changed directions/topics many times which is OK too. There is nothing wrong with a discussion on 'spirituality' and the last thing anyone wants to do is judge or make rude comments about another person. If there is anything offensive or insulting in this thread it never was intended to come off that way.

In regards to 'Karma' you are making a big statement there Mike in claiming that anyone who goes against what you believe in has a lot of 'Karma' on their hands to deal with and that the higher ups are not happy with them. It sounds like you are putting yourself in a big position to make such a claim as if you know what the 'higher ups' are thinking.

All I have to say is this, there is nothing wrong with people discussing and sharing their own perspectives/beliefs/opinions and those who are treating others in a more kind and respectful way shows a lot about their character. As it's been said "As above so below" there is a reflection/mirror on the inside that manifests itself on the outside. That which is inside a person will manifest and come out and I do agree with Annee that there is Greed and Hate and those things are real emotions. STS and STO are real and there is a difference between the two. Love & Hate are real and there are opposition choices found in all things, it does not mean one is an enemy to another as choices are not conscious to act/think for themselves but are just there available for the conscious spirit/being or person to choose one from the other.

What is LOVE?
It appears many have a different version/definition of that very word.

It's almost like asking someone what is GOD?
How many versions/definitions are there out there and if you asked me I would say most are not ready to hear nor are they capable of fully understanding the 'Infinite' which is a major part of answering that very question.

From my perspective 'What you are' will come out and manifest itself and everybody is growing/learning/progressing - with eternal progression comes change and everything is moving in one direction or another progressing and changing. (There are two sides/lanes to a freeway/highway) so is there opposition choices in duality existences found in all things based on the concept of 'TIME' and getting into the word 'TIME' would be too much for this discussion so I will leave my perspective/feedback on the subject at that.

Ironically some believe there is no such thing as right or wrong, good or evil yet when some who believe in such things see another person doing something or believing something that goes against what they believe in - they call that wrong and claim 'karma' or consequence on that persons shoulders due to their own personal beliefs/actions that goes against what they believe in. Some beliefs can be quite contradictive/hypocritical in that aspect in certain ways and this goes for many beliefs/religions from my own observation. Anything that goes against what they believe in leads to condemning and judging others. That which is deep within the soul will manifest itself in one way or another within physicality through a persons actions/reactions to others including emotions and so on. "As within so without.' 'As above so below."

This thread was intended for open discussion and I hope that everyone can continue to treat each other in a more kind, sensitive and respectful way. It's one thing to disagree with a persons beliefs that is expected and fine but why not set the example and reply in a more less aggressive and/or judgmental way. Doesn't part of how we react and treat others reflect who we really are as a person? What is your definition of Love?

I believe in showing sensitivity to others feelings and treating others the way you would want them to treat you whether you agree with them or not is what love and respect for another person is truly all about regardless of belief or religion. But to everyone his or her own belief and definition of Love.

What I share is my own personal view/perspective/belief and people are free to think/choose and do whatever they want in this life/existence/reality to a certain level/degree and now I'm stating the obvious.

I sincerely mean what I write and have Love for everyone-1 regardless of where you are in life or what you believe in. I know from my own personal experiences that those in higher places feel the same way about this and truly hope/desire/wish the best for everyone-1 regardless of where they are in life and what they currently/temporally believe in or follow.

Everything has a reason/purpose in this life/reality/existence and things are happening exactly as they've already happened from an infinite/eternal perspective.

Here's a few quotes from ATS members I thought I would add.

"What is going to happen will happen and already has happened,"

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes."

Best Wishes!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
My friends, you are all bat # crazy!

Thats all there is to it.

Guess what, so am I.

Crazy is a state where the reality we create for ourselves contradicts the reality others have created for themselves. Here in this thread, I have not seen one reality which agrees 100% with another, thus we are all bat # crazy!

I love it.

The truth of the matter is that we create our reality any way we want to. Take away all the 5 senses and all you will have is peaceful, black, calm, nothingness. Upon this canvass, you can create any reality you desire with your own will. Some create "channeled" information that they wish to attribute to outside influences. Some will create telepathic images attributed to outside alien influences. Some will have angels, others demons, dragons, elves, what ever wonderful entities you wish.

They are all your own creations and completely controllable by your own supreme will. Have fun with it. Share your stories. But, don't forget to Love.?

Interesting discussion so far.

What would you call your experiences if someone else hadn't already told you the words for them?

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join