It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It is pointless to have a discussion on something one who objects to something they know nothing about. They denouce this material without even reading it. It's like judging a book by its cover. Most of the time when one is going to participate in having a discussion about something they should at least know what the majority of what the material is about. I really doubt the majority of the people posting in this thread have even read any of the material. In a perfect world one would expect to have a discussion on certain points of the material. But people have always strayed from the topic on this forum. By changing the subject in this topic you are disrespecting ET_MAN who spent all of his time researching and putting his effort into the creation of this thread. I'm sure when ET_MAN created this thread he wouldn't have expected it to turn out like this.

So please everyone let's stay on topic here if we are going to continue a discussion. Otherwise it all is seemingly pointless to post and can be discussed elsewhere. I don't have power over anyone so it's up for you all to make your descision on this issue. But as Universal Light has said it would be in everyones best interest to keep on topic otherwise you are meaning disrespect. I know that this will be ignored by many because most have already made up their minds on the issue and will continue to post anyway. But hey at least I tried. Those who wish to have an honest discussion about the Law of One and Hidden Hand best go elsewhere because out of all the countless pages in this topic there has been relativly little discourse of them. Unless there is some rapid change of information flow my position will not change on this issue.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

How do you even imagine one accrues karma without intention to harm anyone?

What gives you the right to judge people opinions and insight as to meanings and accrue harm?

I consider your viewpoint very negative and harmful to souls, but in no way shape or form do I accrue karma to you or judge you as anyone other than someone who believes something different than I do, and who I hope very much so is following the highest intentions of his own heart, as I myself am doing.

I forgive you for your false testimony against your sister, whom you do not recognize, and for you judgment. It has no affect on me however.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Universal Light

This is the opinion of the controllers, obey and follow, be herded into our channels. I agree. But, its not the way home.

Home is not outside of you....I think you are afraid that once you consider for one moment that there is this great IAM within you and that you awaken to it...then you as a 'self' are not what you desire to be.

The Spirit within you waits for you to accept what you are, the part of you that is without beginning and end...the only part of you that is infinite. You are simply not ready to offer back to Spirit what is of Spirit...and that is fine. But there would be no 'you' without 'it'.

Once you awaken to it, and dare to listen to it...its not 'obeying' for you just KNOW what is needed, you just KNOW what is required...the nature of Spirit, becomes you.

You want to think that you as a self, are mighty without beginning and end...this is the pride of being in a body complex, being given the power for your 'own thoughts'...its a effect of a cause of spirit in matter (the veil). Though it longs for you to let it be what it is...only at your own will as a 'self' will it happen. Then....home...is only in a place where ALL are/is.

When you KNOW that the flower NEEDS the water and you give it water...are you OBEYING? Or are you giving way...to the nature order of the laws of nature?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
reply to post by LeoVirgo

For someone who is "not permitted" to read the material, you sure know a lot about it huh?

Ascension for the path to self is the STS, negative polarity harvest. In being service to others, you achieve ascension. Big difference there, you are twisting the concepts.

Personally, I do not seek reward for ascension. I have already said I would sacrifice myself for a much greater positive Harvest than currently is. I also know of the disasters to come to reset the planet, and yes, it is service to self to not want to experience it. There is no 100% STO on a planet as dark as this. That doesn't mean I can't fulfill my mission of increasing a positive Harvest.

Edit: My apologies, this was a post for Unity
edit on 23-10-2010 by Universal Light because: (no reason given)

But again...I will ask you...even though this was not meant for me...

What intent do you have...in seeking harvest?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by arkaNd

What I'm saying is that you must make that choice on your own based on what you know. Coming in the name of love and light does not make anything more truthful. Manevlolent forces can come in a somewhat peaceful nature, if they have superior technology they WILL try to use it against you to attempt to get what they desire. Light can be created by manelvolent entities as well.

Basically - - what you are saying is: "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing"

I doubt there is any one on this board who is not aware of "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing". And probably most people in the world are aware of it.

There are very intelligent articulate people - - if you mention Christ to them - - they turn into some kind of stupid mushy jello.

Awareness and Discernment - - - of Course.

But to stereotype Light Beings and Lighworkers - - - as hiding the truth of their malvolence behind goodness - - is really ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Home is truly outside of us, this is but a school, and a very harsh duality existence at that. And home is within us as well, for my Higher Self asked me, where I thought I was, for while we are inserted into this dvd player, and think its real, its as if, a part of our consciousness is. Its like, watching a movie and jumping in as a kid, becoming the hero, only we go in with blinders on, and really believe we're in it and its real. While here, if we have faith and pray, meditate, seek within, try to find the reason for our journey here, seek to raise our frequency and pray about others, we can find our connection to our Infnite Parents, Higher Self and Family and they watch over our every step, every hair on our head is counted.

But I remember my home, its a eutopian, and not only am I homeward bound, but nudging others as well. And the posts I quoted again from ET_MAN show the way, in fact his entire 2 posts from the link show what passing the tests and graduating mean, going on to better places or even back home, where dreams do come true.
edit on 23-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

By changing the subject in this topic you are disrespecting ET_MAN who spent all of his time researching and putting his effort into the creation of this thread. I'm sure when ET_MAN created this thread he wouldn't have expected it to turn out like this.

So please everyone let's stay on topic here if we are going to continue a discussion. Otherwise it all is seemingly pointless to post and can be discussed elsewhere.

I believe ET_MAN - - posted just a few days ago - - thanking everyone for keeping the thread going - - and having interesting discussions.

I don't believe he said anything about staying on topic. Ya know - - it is the kind of topic - - where discussion is going to expand in all realms of the overall subject.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
So - how many is that now - - coming here to defend ACB.

All new members joining in just the last few months.

Ahhhhhhhhh - - - Awareness and Discernment.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
On the subject of choice and karma, can anyone here choose their next five thoughts, or do they spontaneously appear within awareness?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
ET_MAN does not belive in ONE, which he believes is impossible within the framework or foundation of Infinity itself, but One-1, or One being infinity and 1111111111111111111111111111111...............being us, the infinite rays. What I am posting is very similar to what he has posted and his experiences have been direct, from Source. He remembers beyond the veil and Beyond, and that he is a walk in from Beyond.

And his energy shows it. His posts show it. He handles himself as a true adult does.

He is the one who sent me the infinity video.

He created this thread due to many questions on his big thread about his viewpoints on HH and the Law of One, for he wanted others to discuss all of this.

And he hoped we would do it as adults, respecting each others view points.

Nothing here is off topic. For all the spiritual posts being made are either in accordance with or not in accordance with the subject of this thread.

They are merely going beyond the subject and getting to the heart of what we truly feel within us and why.

ET_MAN is a dear friend.

The quotes linked are from his very well written post, and the link to his posts explaining his viewpoint is there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Love for themselves is what drives them to commit horrible deeds so to make sure that they will make the negative harvest. Coming in the name of light and love can be used serve both positive and negative forces.

What you speak of as Love is not Love - - it is Greed. I agree some may interpret it as a form of Love - - but it is not.

One must Love themself to be whole.

If one needs Love - - then service to others becomes a need to bring love to them.

If one is fully content in their own Love and Acceptance - - they give freely.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WEOPPOSEDECEPTION
On the subject of choice and karma, can anyone here choose their next five thoughts, or do they spontaneously appear within awareness?

Both.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Originally posted by Universal Light

For someone who is "not permitted" to read the material, you sure know a lot about it huh?

Ascension for the path to self is the STS, negative polarity harvest. In being service to others, you achieve ascension. Big difference there, you are twisting the concepts.

Personally, I do not seek reward for ascension. I have already said I would sacrifice myself for a much greater positive Harvest than currently is. I also know of the disasters to come to reset the planet, and yes, it is service to self to not want to experience it. There is no 100% STO on a planet as dark as this. That doesn't mean I can't fulfill my mission of increasing a positive Harvest.

But again...I will ask you...even though this was not meant for me...

What intent do you have...in seeking harvest?

I'm like "eh" on the Harvest. But as a probably/possible - - anything/everything can and will happen - - - - there could be various truths to it - - both in physical and spiritual.

But - - - isn't physical death a Harvest?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

How does one come to the conclusion of calling themselves a light worker? Does it have any relation to lightworkers.org?

I may be wrong but I thought the term lightworker was a concept created from channeled material. I admit it was wrong of me to say that about all lightworkers. But the majority of lightworkers have fallen into the deception of Galactic Federation of Light who speak of coming down to Earth and saving all of humanity. Why now out of all times are they coming to save us? Couldn't they have done it years ago or maybe the harvest has something to do with it. To deny the prescence of the ever increasing UFO phenomenon in our media is foolish. The rise of groups like the Disclosure Project is only an agenda used to help people be more open to the question of extraterestrial presence so the elite can make way for their plans.

No one is going to save us but ourselves, if you're looking for a saviour you will be fooled by the illuminati. Be your own saviour. Stand up for what is right and denounce this evil. We have to earn our own enlightenment to stand with other STO entities. Align yourself with the Christ consiousness and you will have earned it. I would reccomend balancing each one of your chakras individually at first during meditation and then connect them to spin with one another. There are many different websites online that will help you with this. Once you align yourself correctly you will change dramatically. You will no longer want to be of service to another. It will be in your nature to give and it will spread to others like wildfire.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by arkaNd

Why is it when I am reading your post, I feel this gravity pull, again, like a pull into a heavy denser gravity? That is what I felt when I was scanned, and the room swayed just now as well.

That gravity, it has no love, only a sense of entitlement and sorrow, I can't explain it, perhaps why everyone who believes this is the Christ consciousness, as opposed to his real message of love and fine, light joyful energy, loses their sense of what love is, and becomes something else, but not loving.

I certainly don't mean this in a personal way against you either, for you are very well worded as well, and take care with your posts.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

How does one come to the conclusion of calling themselves a light worker? Does it have any relation to lightworkers.org?

I may be wrong but I thought the term lightworker was a concept created from channeled material. I admit it was wrong of me to say that about all lightworkers. But the majority of lightworkers have fallen into the deception of Galactic Federation of Light who speak of coming down to Earth and saving all of humanity. Why now out of all times are they coming to save us? Couldn't they have done it years ago or maybe the harvest has something to do with it. To deny the prescence of the ever increasing UFO phenomenon in our media is foolish. The rise of groups like the Disclosure Project is only an agenda used to help people be more open to the question of extraterestrial presence so the elite can make way for their plans.

No one is going to save us but ourselves, if you're looking for a saviour you will be fooled by the illuminati. Be your own saviour. Stand up for what is right and denounce this evil. We have to earn our own enlightenment to stand with other STO entities. Align yourself with the Christ consiousness and you will have earned it. I would reccomend balancing each one of your chakras individually at first during meditation and then connect them to spin with one another. There are many different websites online that will help you with this. Once you align yourself correctly you will change dramatically. You will no longer want to be of service to another. It will be in your nature to give and it will spread to others like wildfire.

OK - - I don't know about Lighworkers.org. I'm sure there are real enlightened people and followers who don't really know what its all about. There are always people jumping on the latest fad.

There are for sure a lot of Christians - - - who have no real insight to the "Christ message".

Why would there not be a Galactic Federation? Seems very plausible and of need to me.

You seem to be mixing up truths/myths/fantasies etc. You also seem to be mixing up physical and spiritual.

I have seen a UFO (flying saucer) - - on a clear day in clear blue skies.

Those who live in Fear - - do not live. If you were put here on earth - - then your first purpose is to Live Life as best you can.

Why should I align myself with the Christ consciousness? Why not Buddha? Why not Tao? Why not Joseph Smith?

You are kind of jumping all over the place.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by arkaNd

Why is it when I am reading your post, I feel this gravity pull, again, like a pull into a heavy denser gravity? That is what I felt when I was scanned, and the room swayed just now as well.

FEAR

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Its more, I don't want to insult anyone, but I analyzed it at the time when I was scanned, it was such a strong dense energy, like a field of gravity, like it was trying to smash my soul to smitherines, like a black hole or even like a black star, a dwarf star. It wasn't positive, it was the opposite. I'm very afraid of the oneness others are into and what it means to open those permissions. I see it all as a big big trap.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

In other words, you could sit there and write down specifically what your next five thoughts will be?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WEOPPOSEDECEPTION

1. how my yogurt on top of the fridge is turning out
2. how to write down the next 5 thoughts
3. kids, suddenly aware of them being too silent upstairs
4. calm still moment of selecting a subject, such as loving connections to others.
5. again another calm still moment where I can direct my thought, and its to hold a warm clear light of cooperation in this house amongst the boys.

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join