It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Through the gift of freewill this allows ourselves to use discernment to our advantage. If someone told you to drive across a burning bridge would you do it anyways? I hope not. That is why we are given the choice to blindly follow if that is what you so choose. But it also gives you the choice to say no.

Think about it this way. If before you stand two doors which one will you pick? Will you pick the one glowing in a brilliant light or the ordanary looking door. What made you decide to pick either door, does one stand out more? Why would one pick one door over the other, what is behind each one? Maybe one stands out more because whatever is behind it wants you to pick it based on a manevolent ideology. Have you even thought maybe the one that isn't standing out wants you to use your discernment to earn what's behind it? Everything isn't so simple as it sounds, you have to earn your way into heaven. No one said it was going to be easy.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

How about: Any/All and Everything.

I do believe we all came from a singular energy - - we are layers and layers and layers of independent thought energies - - of the One.

I do believe in "the veil" - - because I find it necessary if you are going to fully experience something new or even re-cycling to learn specific behaviors and/or specific experiences.

It seems almost like abductions - - - memories are Covered-Up - - but they are not erased. So sometimes we have flashbacks or flash forwards.

Basically - - its Endless. Experiences without End. Worlds without Ends.

And I suppose when you're ready to retire - - you can return to the One.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by arkaNd

Its our own knowing and seeking within that matters the most. If a teacher were here, the best way to teach would be to encourge the students to look behind the illusions and traps and to trust within themselves, they are connected to their way home, and how to go within and trust their own journey and guidance. Any suggestion or attempt to block them from their own resources within, and connections and truths, and attempt to shut off their critical FREE thinking, and steer them into someone else channels would harm them greatly, and temporarily halt their own growth and progression.

Now that does not mean we don't learn from others, for we're a huge Team and we have recognition within and can be drawn by the truth, love and energy within someones words, or actions, and recognize them inside.

So another can be the next step in our journey, but we still have to go within and trust our own connections and knowing.

And this is what I was trying to express to LeoVirgo in my post to her ,that our connection within is our lifeline and its most important resource we have in this world.

And yes I do have faith, very strong faith, in something that is absolute Love and Wisdom, beyond any traps here.
edit on 23-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by arkaNd
reply to post by Annee

Through the gift of freewill this allows ourselves to use discernment to our advantage. If someone told you to drive across a burning bridge would you do it anyways? I hope not. That is why we are given the choice to blindly follow if that is what you so choose. But it also gives you the choice to say no.

Think about it this way. If before you stand two doors which one will you pick? Will you pick the one glowing in a brilliant light or the ordinary looking door. What made you decide to pick either door, does one stand out more? Why would one pick one door over the other, what is behind each one? Maybe one stands out more because whatever is behind it wants you to pick it based on a malevolent ideology. Have you even thought maybe the one that isn't standing out wants you to use your discernment to earn what's behind it? Everything isn't so simple as it sounds, you have to earn your way into heaven. No one said it was going to be easy.

Was that my question? I think my question was: Who told You. As you seem to indicate YOU are not Blindly Following.

. . . and maybe I stand before a Golden Ornate door of the Catholic church. Or maybe the simplicity of a Mormon ward (although the temples are very beautiful). Is the Holy Chalice ornately jeweled or a simple carved wooden cup. We could go on for infinity like this.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Originally posted by Annee

What dose 'one' being do when they reach a 'home'....for infinity? Does progression and graduation have a stopping point when one reaches home?

To me - in the simplest term: Home is the place you knowingly create to live. When you've reached the spiritual/energy evolution that you can choose what truly makes you happy.

Let's face it - - not every soul is gonna want to live in a quiet peaceful setting with family. Some are gonna want to do Extreme Sports.

Maybe Home for you is to come back to Earth - - a lower density - - and help more souls evolve.

What if once one creates this...they are still not content....finding that something is missing.

I don't think creation ever ends - as thought never ends. Unless the original is 'unplugged'.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

What purpose would there be....in a many being infinite? Will not all of those 'many' one day see that they are all but acorns of a larger something, the oak tree...and then will that oak tree not see that it is part of a larger something, the Sun/Earth/Wind/Water....and then will each of those not realize that they are all a part of the same energy that emanated into them all?

Will this knowing create its own blossom from the bud, from the seed....of 'awaking' to what it truly is?

Purpose in existence? I'm sorry I don't quite comprehend this concept. What is the purpose in ONE's existence, and all losing their own?

In reality, ET_MAN has talked about Infinity, and that in Infinity everything is Infinite. If you conceive yoursef to be, ie. you have consciousness, you are not inanimate, nor ai, and this means as Consciousness, you exist Forever.

That in Infinity, there are no limits or boundaries. One would conceive of Itself as One, therefore a limit has just occurred, there would be a boundary in perception as well. When he writes One-1, or One-11111111111111................................to infinity, he means that One is Infnity, forever boundless, without boundaries or limits. And Beyond this cosmos, outside the school, back home so to speak, there is another Beyond, yet another and another and another Infinite Beyonds. Everything that is, including you, was, and will be, perpetually forever, and there can be no limit to you.

We are Infinite Family, in Infinite Number, in an Infinite , Unlimited, Expansive Beyond Comprehension Infinity, and we exist.

Your question reminds me of this, why does any energy exist at all? Why life? Why not just void? But once one has accepted that we are, therefore life exists infinitely, I Am ergo I Am eternal, then one must understand that LIFE has intrinsic value.

But we are One-11111111111111111111111111111111................................................Forever.

I know you don't share this thought, but am sharing my own perspective as food for thought.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

But what if...you only see the ways you see...because you see only for the desires you have...as a self, and are not ready to let go of the "I" in you?

What if all that you 'download' is limited, do to the fact that you are not ready to see the wholeness for what it is?

What if in seeking desires for yourself....you are missing a mark in what you truly are? Which is not a self at all, as in separate from others.

You will only resonate with what others say...that are also seeking the path of 'self'.

You see I do not believe "Love is all there is" - - - I believe Love is the desired - the want. But for some Greed is the desired. Which in some beliefs is how we came to be in the first place.

The All Encompassing Love I felt in Out of Body - - - is not (in my opinion) the many types of Love known in this world. To experience that Love required full release and acceptance. It was more of becoming One with the One. Few people on Earth would so fully and completely give of themselves for another (and shouldn't as purity does not exist in humans. Although there have been humans that fully and completely gave of themselves for mankind - - which is different).

One must be "whole in self" - - in other words - one must love themself first - by accepting themself. You can not be a part of the whole - - if you yourself are not complete.

If one wants to only hold on to love - the thought of love - - - without being whole first - - that creates a problem.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Who told me what? I don't understand what you are you refering to when you quoted me earlier.

What I'm saying is that you must make that choice on your own based on what you know. Coming in the name of love and light does not make anything more truthful. Manevlolent forces can come in a somewhat peaceful nature, if they have superior technology they WILL try to use it against you to attempt to get what they desire. Light can be created by manelvolent entities as well. Thought manipulation is nothing new, they do have to power to alter your brainwaves that influence a certain descision that is more favourable to them. If you play along with their game and realise this, it may be too late to turn back. It is so important to keep a clear mind and question everything. Meditation will help with this as it will allow you calm the constant rambling that we all endure on a daily process. When you can regulate your own emotions and control incoming thoughts used to effect your subconsious you will be in position to reach your highest potential. This is a difficult task to accomplish as a lot of work is required. I am still working on this with myself and it is not as easy as it sounds. It is a difficult feat to master because there is so much incoming information that we filter subconsiously through our senses that we aren't even aware of. But as a whole we are all on the same stage and we all have the opportunity to bring about great change if we let ourselves.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by arkaNd

You don't understand what love and light mean to the ones who speak this. It was told me how we all wrong, but I disagree most respectfully.

For Light is our consciousness, soul and inner streams of wisdom connecting to our whole, our Infinite Selves, and we are the Infinite Rays of Light/Life/Consciousness.

Love is what unites us all, its the Oneness, and connection and unity the entire Family has with each other, we are in Oneness, though not One.

True discernment occurs when your light and inner soul/heart/ recognize the light within another, and their words or actions and in that recognition, you are drawn and inspired. Along with, going within and finding your way, your own connection to your Eternal Self.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
That website is a gem. Here is a concept very few people on the planet seem to understand.

LET LOVE LOVE
Q. Yes, it is time to get very serious about loving others.

A. Love will take care of itself (and the world), do not focus on love. Have no thought for love. If you do you may fall into the same trap as so many unsuspecting well-wishers today who try to love because that is the spirutual thing to do, who broadcast this lie abroad (because being ego-driven theirs is only an emotional/theoretical kind of love and so an imitation of the real thing), and who waste so much time in making efforts to cultivate love in themselves, when all the time it is everywhere around and within them and they cannot see it because they are looking in the wrong direction: self-ward. Divine Love cannot be contained within the unholy receptacle of the fallen egotistic consciousness. Align yourself with Truth and your own divine Spark, however, and then you will observe Love operating causelessly and perfectly through you. Let Love Love, while you keep out of the way.

-------

Notice the words "unholy receptacle" and "fallen"? That is what humanity is, unholy and fallen. There is nothing wrong with that either but if they could get out of their egos for just a moment and become humble, this would be quite easy to see.

The divine is love, humans are not.

Love is neutral. It has no polarity.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The timing of my post couldn't have been more perfect. It shows how incorrect your position truly is.

You should not teach things you know not about yet you continue to do it. There are karmatic consequences for doing this.

However, there still is time to absolve the karma. The work must be done diligently and quickly, but there is still time.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

You're sharing from an energy source that my heart protects me from embracing. That way of thinking, in my own perspective, for you are fully entitled to your own, is annanuki/draconian in source.

Which brings me directly to my points about going within and our own connection.

Again, for real love, I suggest you read or reread, the quotes I posted a couple pages back from ET_MAN. His energy and the connection that shines through is from the True Family of Light, I recognize and discern that energy.

This post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

And what energy source is that? I know you denounce the Law of One but that website is not of that sort. It also wasn't written by Quorum either.

So please tell me without having read the entire site, how it is a Draconian agenda.

You completely disregarded what the message above love was too. Sure makes it a lot easier to denounce things doesn't it?

Edit to add: the thinking that material lays out is the true Draconian mentality.
edit on 23-10-2010 by Universal Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The Divine Love is within all humans...most are just not aware of it.

When one awakens to their most true nature, which is of Spirit, loving others is not done for rewards of the self...but because it has become ones nature, their true self, to 'be' what it is.

Im not disagreeing with what you posted, just bringing a bit more clarity.

The Divine is within all. This existence was needed, so its not a 'fall'. The Monad/Holy Spirit needed and desires and 'thought' for all of this to happen....or it would not be so.

Your suggesting in the word 'fall' that something occurred in the Divine Plan that was not supposed to.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I recognize it completely, for its my Family's energy, Love/Light, the Mature Grown Ups from Beyond, and Yeshua is one of the Family of Light too, Its something that makes my heart leap for joy, as with all my connections and experiences with Higher Self, and my soul do cartwheels.

I don't recognize this other energy, or rather, the energy announces itself. I will never open permissions to it again.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

No. Humans have fallen from the heavens. They chose to separate from God and chose the physical illusion. This was no mistake, this was their own doing. The true history of humanity very few actually know.

If one can open them self up fully to neutrality through purity, the divine can love through them. Love is not a concept for humans to just throw around. They can never live up to it.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I appreciate your concern, but trying to separate me from my own inner truth and knowlege will never work, and that is one thing that another should never put down in someone. Their knowing, their memories, feelings and the daily miracles they've recieved and what draws them on their journey. For its very wrong to do that. Without our inner knowing we would be trapped for ages until someone extends a helping hand to rescue us, which our Family does by the way.

Though this isn't a worry in my case, for I have much faith and the only times I've been harmed or taken hits is when I went against my own knowing and let myself down.

Im not trying to seperate you from anything. What is...is...I have no change in that.

You follow others...like ETMAN...so you cant say that you always seek within. If what he says resonates with you, its because you both seek the same path of what fills your desires as being a 'self'. At least I can admit to doing the same...and not deny it.

I have found many wisdom's through materials and other people. By seeking that or others offering their perspective to me....how were they trying to take away by own inner 'knowings'. They werent. But my knowing, is going to be limited....due to my intentions, desires of self, and will to accept certain things. If Im not willing to accept something, I wont see it though it is in my face as clear as day.

My offering to you is no different then your offering to me. Sharing. I simply offer thoughts that might make you think more critically, then thinking with 'wants'.

I only offer you the possibility that what you are receiving is limited....for you will only see what you wish to see if you are on the 'path of self'.

You disregard many that differ from your path.

Inner knowings may be very limited, due to ones intent of what they seek as well as their desires and attachments they cant let go of.

I find it very wise to question why others think what they do. In this wondering...and observance of others...I learn about myself more and more...I learn that my inner knowings, can very well be limited.

For years I thought I knew something and thought that it was absolute...only to find out when I was able to let go of what I thought I knew...something deeper and grander awaited me.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Wow.

Keep running those programs then I guess.

People keep trying to dig you out of your own grave yet your pour quicksand on yourself. I don't know if there is a big enough shovel to help you.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Here is a quick demonstration for those going within and recognizing energy, the post above that Universal Light shared with us,

and this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

--There are always consequences to actions, the best thing a person can do is look forward and
try to improve themselves making their weaknesses become strengths - forgiving themselves and
everyone and especially forgetting about the past. Make amends with everyone around you and find
peace in your soul TODAY in the here and now (PRESENT.)

--Stay in the day prepared to face/meet all things on a spiritual level. Make amends with those around
you on a daily basis and maintain your 'soul' inside as you maintain your physical body outside in
cleanliness/showering on a daily basis. Clean out the inside spiritually and let go of any
anger/hate/prejudices/grudges of any kind that you may have. Learn more patience, endurance,
forgiveness and integrity. Charity is necessary, find desire in yourself to help others in need or the less
fortunate not those who have less materialistically necessarily but those struggling spiritually. (Both are
desires one can strive to achieve but it's never a requirement but don't you truly want to help someone
out in need? Work on being a better person all around and there's always a positive outcome but why do
it for yourself and not for others. The bonus and happiness comes in bringing a smile and happiness to
another persons face. It must be sincere and your true desire/intent is what love genuinely is all about.
Graduation is around the corner for those who GROW UP and figure this out! ....

--Don't allow people around you to get
the best of you and upset you. Turn the other cheek should be taken in the right context/way. It doesn't
mean offer a person another cheek to take advantage of you or smite you but it means 'walk away' and
'let it go' and avoid such confrontations. The wise and merciful person is willing to take a punch
allowing the other person the victory and win. Walk away and do not allow those punches to get the
best of you and turn you into something that you should never become. That is part of your test.
ANGER and HATE takes over when someone is harmed/taken advantage of and the natural feelings
are to seek revenge and that turns a person into something they should avoid to become at all cost. Do
not fall for the earthly traps, you need to overcome them if you plan on moving upwards off this planet
and permanently graduating. ...

Do not let anyone get
the best of you. Don't allow a person to affect you even if you KNOW you are right. Give the other
person what they want and apologize anyway trying to rectify the situation at all cost (FOR the sake of
the other person) become the ADULT amongst the many who are still (unknowingly) children and don't
even realize it. Age on this planet means nothing, sometimes the elderly are younger than the children.
Be the Light Of the World and let your LOVE and LIGHT shine amongst everyone, that includes the
good and the evil. Unconditional love has no limitations and was meant for all. ...

--It's always the INTENT of a person that counts. It's the thoughts/actions/reactions and how a person handles their life situations they are faced with that is the main key factor of moving upwards and progressing out of this difficult mortal/duality existence.
There are many TRAPS set in place that must be avoided and overcome but if one can stick to the basics and focus on that which is truly important being eternal and of spirit they can avoid the materialistic traps of this world setup/designed to hold back students from moving onwards/upwards/forward.

Its like when I read the bible as a child, page after page of negtivity, and then passages that sung out and my heart recognized the love and light in them, scattered throughout.

Of course those are the draws, that pull us in, but then, the religion tells us to stop going within and obey. Which was the very opposite of Yeshua's message and purpose.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

So you see purpose in just 'being'? That there is not some sort of order and cycle to all of this?

What will existence be for you, as a self, at home, with your family? Do you think that there will be nothing to seek further?

I asked for your thoughts...not ETMANS.

Why do you long for your 'self' existence? What purpose is there....for your 'self' to be forever 'itself'? As well, what purpose is there for all of us, an infinity of us...to just 'always be' selves?

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join