It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
When someone speaks from their heart, from their connection to their Higher Self within, and the Family, you can recognize their light. ET_MAN drew me with that connection and light, for I recognize it, as I recognized Yeshuas words as well. Again, not every single passage rings out, even in the new testament, and my heart only registers what it does, and those are the stepping stones for me. I use my own discernment.
edit on 23-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by arkaNd

Yes, everything that ACB speaks of about this new age deception is true. This Galactic Federation of Light is just another agenda that ties in with the elitists to control the masses. They are technologically superior to us we must accept that and not to jump so quick to their fancy lightshows. The plan has been written to form a One World Religion and when it happens the antichrist shall sit among their highest throne. The dictator of this manelvolent agenda will come in the name of Christ and assume power. Masters of deception these beings are, they sell their lies by manipulating emotions of the masses. When they come don't be so quick to give your life in their hands. Most here know that these so called elite will do everything in their power to stop our ascension, at any cost. I don't believe that they will have time to implement their NWO because the harvest is approaching too quickly and their time is running out. They aren't through with us yet, so be weary if Project Bluebeam comes into effect.

How do you know?

Who told you?

(and manelvolent is not a word)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

There are no mistakes in the Divine Plan...once you know this, you can then learn why things have happened and why they are what they are.

There is reason for all things.

As long as you follow a book...you are not really seeking.

Heaven comes from within, through us, is how heaven...is brought to Earth.

God does not shun those that are not ready to see what they need to see. Every step must be walked, the process can not skip steps. We will test many things.

The adam and eve story leaves many understandings out.

The 'god' asking 'adam' where are you....shows the illusion of separation....when the soul took on form and then was not in the 'knowing' of the divine light within its own self. But God had a plan..and this was a part of the plan. This had to happen and did so in a natural way and the awakening to the God within also happens in a natural way. God never tries to force this awakening in any being. It will happen, in due time and order.

People want to reach for heaven or homes outside of themselves. But its not....the kingdom is within.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Love is the force that directs us into every situation that we encounter.
Love is the force that decides our choices/actions in this physical universe.
Love is the force that moves us in the direction that we most desire, for ourselves and for others.
Love is what binds our souls together on a spiritual level
We are but one perspective of many that interconnects with all consiousness.
We in one are not meant to be seperate, but the gift of freewill has allowed us to. This is so we can learn from others either through their mistakes or through truth. One path only goes so far, the other branches off into infinite perspectives of thought.

Working together as one to combine intelligence working towards a universal understanding is what we must strive for. This is why in higher densitites we form what are called soul groups because in one identity they are working towards a common goal agreed upon.

But one could also love to harm another. Love is a universal concept but what it is used for is up to the soul itself. The elite are also driven by love which causes them to do what they do. Not love for others, but love for themselves. Love for themselves is what drives them to commit horrible deeds so to make sure that they will make the negative harvest. Coming in the name of light and love can be used serve both positive and negative forces.

The Law of One is a great source of information and explains a lot of what I've said in great complexity. I can see how for some this can be uninteresting due to the length and lack of entertainment value. But the Law of One isn't meant to be entertaining, it's meant to serve as a tool that we can use based on the information Ra has provided. I do not regret reading the material and would recommend it to everyone looking for something deeper in life. Ra doesn't explain everything you need to know but serves as a guidline for you to fill in the rest of the pieces for yourself.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
reply to post by LeoVirgo

How about: Any/All and Everything.

I do believe we all came from a singular energy - - we are layers and layers and layers of independent thought energies - - of the One.

I do believe in "the veil" - - because I find it necessary if you are going to fully experience something new or even re-cycling to learn specific behaviors and/or specific experiences.

It seems almost like abductions - - - memories are Covered-Up - - but they are not erased. So sometimes we have flashbacks or flash forwards.

Basically - - its Endless. Experiences without End. Worlds without Ends.

And I suppose when you're ready to retire - - you can return to the One.

Much agreed

And on another post you talked about the need to work on the self before being of aid to the whole...and this too, I agree with.

As well as love not being the only thing that causes us to be what we are. We may not be aware of it when greed is the reason, or pride, or desire, or the want for rewards.

Its usually not till we have moved on from something, or grown further...that we can look back and see the real reason for our thoughts or behaviors.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I have posted many times about going within. And also, that we are a team, and just as passages that were attributed by the Council of Rome hundreds of years after his death or ascension, to Yeshua have light and love and draw us, we also find that in others, We were meant to, its a team work effort to lead us through the hurdles.

I follow no one, as a guru or a leader. He is a friend, who's light I recognized. Also, though I agree with his fuller defnitions, of the Quantum, he did not, I repeat, did not give me the answers I have. He asked me questions, and sent me a link to a video that was about Infinity, not even his favorite video on the subject, but I loved it, so did my kids.

And I reached in and connected to my own Infinity and Higher Self. Day after day, week after week, I would awake knowing more, understanding more, and having connection/contact literal contact with my self within me, and without me, as a person I could sit down and talk with at the kitchen table.

You seem to have a fear of self, as if guarded that way. I can pick it up in your energy, a caution and fear of truly becoming self. I'll send you light and love. You already have so much insight, and such a gentle fine frequency.

Love and Enlightenment!

edit on 23-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Never did I say I follow a book. With that said, here's a quote for you:

"My kingdom is not of this world." - Jesus.

Seems like someone else would disagree with you. I tend to side with him.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by arkaNd

After reading what you wrote...I can see the point.

Some do things out of love for others...some do things out of love for themselves...or even love for pride, greed, ect.

I can go with that.

In the thought that someone loves pride, love then can become a very dark thing from a certain perspective.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by arkaNd

You must have not read the whole thread my friend.

While it says "discussion" in the thread title, The Law of One and Ra are denounced here. Total cosmic blasphemy. The higher ups are not happy with this.

You're better off saving your breath.....unless you are speaking to the lurkers. That's different.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

Never did I say I follow a book. With that said, here's a quote for you:

"My kingdom is not of this world." - Jesus.

Seems like someone else would disagree with you. I tend to side with him.

The IAM within me is not of this world of flesh...so what is your point.

Know what is of Spirit is of Spirit, know what is of flesh is of flesh.

Again....how do you explain, the Kingdom is within you?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

What do you think he meant by "my kingdom is not of this world"?

And do you think it relates to his passage about being as the flowers of the field, and his sayings on finding a pearl, and selling everything you have to attain it?

Do you think he meant to not seek fame, fortune, success, reputation and popularity, but to go within, and overcome the traps in this world?

For we do have a Beyond, our true home. And he did show the way!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

My point is the kingdom is not within you. IAM Consciousness, that is, if you are referring to Christ Consciousness, is not within you. It is something you achieve.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

This is the opinion of the controllers, obey and follow, be herded into our channels. I agree. But, its not the way home.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

reply to post by arkaNd

You must have not read the whole thread my friend.

While it says "discussion" in the thread title, The Law of One and Ra are denounced here. Total cosmic blasphemy. The higher ups are not happy with this.

You're better off saving your breath.....unless you are speaking to the lurkers. That's different.

Any path that seeks an ascension for the 'self' is a path of self. Its not denounced by all...but many dont see it for what it is.

You can not be truly in service to others...and yourself. There is a huge trick that lays in that material. But its meant to be that way....just as all material has two paths...the path of others and the path of self. Those that are seeking for the 'self' will only see what sits on the surface. Those that are ready to abandon the path of self, will read between the lines. Course, this is not the reason why some denounce the materials. Some denounce it for they feel that it can cause a negative energy to over take them....which I disagree with such notions.

Tell me this...

If you are on the path of others...why do you seek to have your reward in ascension?

Would you not be content with the Spirit using you where ever it see's fit? Or do you 'want' ascension...as a reward for yourself...for prideful reasons of being 'ready' more then others.

If you truly, are on a path for others...your ascension can happen right here right now...your light body will merge with your body complex here on Earth...and you will be used to the best way your existence will help others here and now.

Seeking ascension for self, is no different then the religious that seek salvation for the self.

I only offer what I have been through already.

Why do you seek ascension> ? How is this 'for others'?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You know exactly what it means. It is as clear as day, don't dig deep into it, the words are literal.

The answer to your second question is no.

You can denounce the source all of you like but the website linked up a couple pages ago has something to say about going within that is right on:

LOOKING WITHIN

Q. It all seems so difficult for the struggling personality. I find it easier to simply look within.

A. Spiritual leaders have been advising humanity to look within for ages, but how many really understood this? That is why a Messiah comes at the end of the age; that is why the Christ is approaching this world today - in order to give unprecedented opportunity to all. 'Looking within' at this time may just produce more selfish mysticism. Looking within with selfish motives does not lead to Liberation.

There are just two qualities for candidature for the True Path: i) sincerity and ii) an uncompromised thirst for Truth. These two virtues will be sufficient to clear the path of debris and distractions at the fastest possible rate.

After integrating true Knowledge and attuning, with right attitude, to the radiatory-field of the living Truth, candidates for Liberation begin to wake up and hear their own Christ within. If aspirants can attune to the Christine life-field, the process of transfiguration will automatically begin for them. As the planetary deadline approaches, greater numbers of genuine, consecrated seekers will be attuning to the Christine Field as it seeks to express through them as personalities.

At this late stage in the day, there is not much time left for education. At this late stage of the preparatory period leading up to the Harvest Time there really is no more time for spoon-feeding, for cosmic Fire is approaching this Earth. We are seeking out those who are ready, or are ready to get ready. Those who are ready will be able to receive the Gnostic Transmission (wake-up call) and so swiftly join us in the work of serving the Divine Plan of Salvation.

------

See, for most, going within is a trap as well. That's why it is vital to have an insatiable thirst for the truth instead of pushing crystallized beliefs.

Just as a side note, because I know you all despise hearing about the Lake of Fire, did you see the part about Cosmic Fire? I wonder how many sources would have to be presented for people to believe this is reality not fantasy.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

My point is the kingdom is not within you. IAM Consciousness, that is, if you are referring to Christ Consciousness, is not within you. It is something you achieve.

Yes, it is something we achieve..and all will achieve it.

But the way to achieve it is to see within, seeking the Spirit, the true self, the only part of us that is without beginning or end.

Im a bit shocked that you are denying the kingdom is within...for I thought you would know that at least.

Each to their own, always.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Yes I do, but we don't agree on the meaning. Exactly the meaning, and I did hint at what it meant by all my questions.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

By saying that you are accruing more karma for yourself. I'm not sure why you do this to yourself but if you could see what your actions in the physical universe are causing from the perspective of the ethereal universe, you would cease instantly.

Telling people the principles of Christ Consciousness are equal to those of the controllers.....man that is just wild to me.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

See, for most, going within is a trap as well. That's why it is vital to have an insatiable thirst for the truth instead of pushing crystallized beliefs.

Yes, there are many deceptions with one 'thinks' they are seeking their deepest self. But these are used and needed to mark us for what we are ready for and what we are not.

When one reaches the deepest core of their being, the Holy Spirit that is, then everyone's 'knowing' will be the same, everyone's nature will be the same.

Yes, many deceptions are allowed when people start to seek things of Spirit. There is good reason for this...layers of personality and intellect must be pealed away...in process, slowly. If they only see things that feed the self or pride or greed...from within. This is needed, showing what they are still not understanding...showing if they live more for the 'body complex' or the ALL that is.

So as much as there is deceptions in many stages of seeking...I dont find it wise at all to tell others to NOT seek within. They will see what they need to see. They will be offered to see, what they need. If they are not ready for the true that they are a part of 'whole'....then they will not gain the deepest truths of the 'whole'. But its meant to be this way. Steps cant be skipped.

The design is not set in a way where one man is supposed to give another man truth. It must be sought and found, on ones own path.

Its not about how many materials will be made to show truth....its more about...take all the materials away...and man could still find the truth, in the natural process that God made for man to find it. Within life.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

For someone who is "not permitted" to read the material, you sure know a lot about it huh?

Ascension for the path to self is the STS, negative polarity harvest. In being service to others, you achieve ascension. Big difference there, you are twisting the concepts.

Personally, I do not seek reward for ascension. I have already said I would sacrifice myself for a much greater positive Harvest than currently is. I also know of the disasters to come to reset the planet, and yes, it is service to self to not want to experience it. There is no 100% STO on a planet as dark as this. That doesn't mean I can't fulfill my mission of increasing a positive Harvest.

Edit: My apologies, this was a post for Unity
edit on 23-10-2010 by Universal Light because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join