It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well I had my disaster dream last night. It was really scary.

It was along the beach - - Calif coast I think. I was with some people - some I knew - some I didn't. We were staying in a house on the beach - - - and there was some kind of pipeline going into the ocean - - - and a very large container out in the ocean that contained a flammable liquid.

We were arguing about this flammable liquid. Some felt it was very dangerous and wanted nothing to do with it - - and wanted to leave. But first we had to go pick someone up. I think it was kids - like kids getting out of school.

So between the beach and the road was a large cave you walked through. As we were driving back from picking up the kids - - - there was a huge event - - - like an earthquake - - but big boulders were also coming from the sky (the flammable liquid had not exploded yet).

Me and someone else tried to get through the cave to rescue those still on the beach - - - but the cave was collapsing - - - so we had to turn back. We got in our cars (I think there were 3 cars) - - - and started driving. While we were driving huge boulders kept coming at us - - almost like being shot out of a cannon - - plus they were falling from above. Just before I woke up - - we were still driving - - but then the ocean exploded.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

A pipeline dream?

I refuse to say the whole picture of the negative current I stepped into, when I was asking over and over again, just over a year ago, why I was here, and doing dishes. I stepped into two opposing streams, currents, vibrations, one was disclosure, and the other, a terrible disaster along the coastline, that fasciliatated what they were planning, I mean it was manmade. It related to the natural gas pipelines.

It was like, it one or the other, so we're here to bring disclosure.

California I believe is in jeopardy by the bloodlines plans. And Oregon too. But the whole coastline.
edit on 21-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Annee

A pipeline dream?

I have no idea. I have no idea what was in that container. The word was "its not what you think".

Don't know if it was man-made or alien-made. The very large container under water - - was a shiny silver metallic in an oval shape - - like a top saucer and bottom saucer.

What was in the container did not cause the "event" - - - it was the "event" (like an earthquake) that caused this container to explode. It felt like a loss of something valuable - - the loss was not a positive thing. I feared it - because I feared its power. Not because it was a bad thing.

The unstable earth is what scared the carp out of me.
------------------------------------

I haven't mentioned this yet - - - but two nights ago I had a dream. I don't really remember what the dream was about - - but there were people in a room - - and a door. Just before I woke up I saw a flashing red button. The button was a large button - - about 2 inches in diameter - - it was on the wall 5 to 6 feet up - - next to the door. The door was very thick gray metal - - about 6 to 8 inches thick.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It's almost as if you saw from inside a base, or compound and those dreams sound very alarming. You seem to be given more, even seeing the bases. Are you keeping a journal?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Your insight is way off. You don't even know what insight is, third eye, inner sight. While I do. And energy recognition I have. This is a wonderful light, here to wake up the starseeds, whilst you asked me to read the Cassiopian Wave, that is a negative demonic energy, that attacked us.

Her message is about Love, and to not give in to any anger. IF you use anger you shrink and the other grows.

I'll praying so much for you to wake up. You need to.

In what others says to us they reveal themself for we are Will the mirror of relfection, so too can you learn about yourself by responsing to us read over all said about us and consider for a moment you are speaking to a mirror and you may learn something about yourself. The choice is your this is a opportunity it is up to you to see it or close eyes and let it pass by.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

I just want to tell you, that I only wish the best for you no matter what, and that you find your path as its meant to be, and wish never to be of any ill feelings, or will towards you in any way. Sending you lots of prayers.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Your insight is way off. You don't even know what insight is, third eye, inner sight. While I do. And energy recognition I have. This is a wonderful light, here to wake up the starseeds, whilst you asked me to read the Cassiopian Wave, that is a negative demonic energy, that attacked us.

Her message is about Love, and to not give in to any anger. IF you use anger you shrink and the other grows.

I'll praying so much for you to wake up. You need to.

In what others says to us they reveal themself for we are Will the mirror of relfection, so too can you learn about yourself by responsing to us read over all said about us and consider for a moment you are speaking to a mirror and you may learn something about yourself. The choice is your this is a opportunity it is up to you to see it or close eyes and let it pass by.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

I just want to tell you, that I only wish the best for you no matter what, and that you find your path as its meant to be, and wish never to be of any ill feelings, or will towards you in any way. Sending you lots of prayers.

As are we not trying to harm but to lift the clouds from your eyes, for just a moment consider you have been decieved when they must you do if what you think is not true? We will mirror all showed to us for we will reveal your demons, if you look at your posts in judging us you will see what it is in you.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Well, I am rubber, you are glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.
edit on 22-10-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Well, I am rubber, you are glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

I am who I said I am and do know how we can avoid the terriable events predicted because God created a plan to save the good from the woe, but it must be their choice and the plan is through Christ, draconian empire knew of this plan so created a counteraction too it since religions were failing this counteraction is the newager 'love and light' movement known in gnostic as the Archon deception, you see the harvest 'rapture' is only salvation because it is ascension many people who at present think they are enlightened are not and only deluding themself in positive outlooks ignoring the darkness of the world, they even call exposing darkness fearmongering and charge people money for help.

Some even create groups working on ascension and a member dies of normal events and they call it ascension, but true ascension is different and not many have in this cycle achieved it but we are going to make it easier hence the Arks the people sent like myself who will all share a common truth those who dont see it will not be able to board that is their choice for right now in heavens those who do not live by Christ are considered sons of the devil mammon since mankinds second half is mammon.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless
edit on 22-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I'm sorry dude, but that whole post seems like a mishmash of all kinds on New Age nonsense combined with the bible. For someone who hates New Age nonsense so much, you sure do believe in a lot of their claims, even calling Christ a kind of consciousness and babbling something about draconians and ascension or whatever. I really don't think 2015 is the last year and I hope that when it goes by you consider that maybe you're the one deceiving yourself instead of just moving the date forward. You're very quick to say other people are deceived, but slow on the uptake that it might just apply to you too. Maybe you need to reflect on yourself instead of pretending to be a mirror for everyone else.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I am who I said I am and do know how we can avoid the terriable events predicted because God created a plan to save the good from the woe, but it must be their choice and the plan is through Christ, draconian empire knew of this plan so created a counteraction too it since religions were failing this counteraction is the newager 'love and light' movement known in gnostic as the Archon deception, you see the harvest 'rapture' is only salvation because it is ascension many people who at present think they are enlightened are not and only deluding themself in positive outlooks ignoring the darkness of the world, they even call exposing darkness fearmongering and charge people money for help.

Some even create groups working on ascension and a member dies of normal events and they call it ascension, but true ascension is different and not many have in this cycle achieved it but we are going to make it easier hence the Arks the people sent like myself who will all share a common truth those who dont see it will not be able to board that is their choice for right now in heavens those who do not live by Christ are considered sons of the devil mammon since mankinds second half is mammon.

My friend,

You start to make sense then you go off on a tangent that shows a lost way. First, lets begin with what makes sense and is true.

You are the Son of God. So is everyone else. You are the Son of Man. So is everyone else. You could be Christ, but you do not seem to be grasping the full meaning of that title. Christ is a title granted Jesus by others for the works and message he conveyed. The earliest biblical documents of his life, teachings, and works were written in Greek and later translated to Latin and Hebrew. In Greek, Christ was written "Χριστός" and meant something with very good qualities. In it's translation and to elevate his role to demi-God, the word took on the meaning of Messiah. This was done for one reason. By keeping a populous waiting for a messiah, they will not look within themselves for their own saviour. They will remain your slaves till the end of times, while they wait patiently for the return of someone who will never come. By acting like you are this messiah, you only aid in this enslavement as many false messiah figures have already done. Jesus never held himself up as higher than any one of his followers, and neither should you.

Judgements against you are a reflection of those who cast them. It seems that you realised this after I started pasting your own judgements back at you. No matter the cause, at least it is sinking in. Now if you will only join us back down here on earth, we may find more agreement, which is what I work for.

The New Age razzle dazzle I do not find much truth in either. It tends to create separation among Man and leads some to think themselves better than others by possessing a higher degree of enlightenment than those who don't share their philosophy. Oddly though, your density concept does the same thing. I would have to say it seems more like a New "New Age" movement more than the ancient basic truth of our creator. Furthermore, it divides men even more because those who do not follow you, you judge to be the "sons of the devil mammon since mankinds second half is mammon". Thus, I return back to your philosophy this judgement, as you have already agreed should be done.

There is darkness in this world. The darkness is the veil that has been placed over Man's eyes that hides the fact that HE is responsible for his free will. Man has been conditioned to hand his free will over to others since his birth. First to his parents, then to his clergy, then to the government. He is taught what is right and what is wrong and never given to the freedom to just be. Here you come wanting to take that free will from him once more with the offering of a ride on a magical Ark. Your better than this my friend. You could be helping others find the Christ within them. You could be helping others to understand God's will. You could be helping others to free themselves, that they may learn of their free will and stand up for it and take responsibility for it. Instead, your own ego wish they simply hand it over to you. Why? Is your own free will not enough? Do you not see how beautiful your own is? Do you not see the better role you could be playing in this end game?

Love God with all your being, and your neighbor as yourself. That's all there is to it. Let you neighbor take the journey they see fit, as you take yours. Help them, not frighten them. Heal them, not harm them. Love them, not condemn them. Free them, not enslave them.

I AM King, and so are you, and so are they.
I AM Lord, and so are you, and so are they.

Lets take our Kingdom back!

Judge not, Love all, be at peace

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 22-10-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

What you really are is the Playground Bully - - who refuses to respond directly to any realistic question.

You may be "I Am Who I Am" - - but so is everyone else "Who They Am".

You just want to spew your "stuff" - - in a condescending manner - - with no credibility of any kind to back it up.

If that is your choice then you too are aligned with the Devil without knowing your alignment. For you are so insane as a species that you think yourself God yet deny the way to becoming God and go against the very plan of your salvation from the Lord. Remember we did try to help only to be showed the door, we already see the outcomes.

We have said it must be a choice, hence no intervention of the divine will occur if not permitted by you and the divine plan your now being shown is the salvation offered, but it is your choice since you are fallen you can be left to your karma as well.

Are you a species? I do question God's wisdom in choosing you as His spokesman.

Your delivery is atrocious - - not only do you deliver His message in a a condescending manner - - you are not concise in the message - - you ramble - - and your spelling and grammar makes it difficult to read.

With these obvious communication faults - - making comprehension of your message extremely difficult - - give me a reason I can believe - - that you are a chosen one and why.

We have now been showing only those of are of true light of true sons of God will know us, the rest are of the beast and we shall leave them to the beast.

That does not answer the question. Please read what you wrote - - and tell me it makes any sense the way it is written.

How is one supposed to understand your long convoluted ramblings - - when you can't even present one comprehensive/readable sentence?

I am all species and it is answered it just you lack the intelligence and wisdom in understanding when parables are being used.

Cakes bakes in oven at 360 degrees.

Don't play stupid mind games - - and "slip slide" the answers. You just aren't that good at clever evasive tactics.

I am actually quite intelligent and have the wisdom to understand parables when presented clearly and effectively.

The problem here is your lack of ability in presentation.

perhaps the language is a test as well if you read the bible does much make sense to many, is the words not spoken in a form of code. You had a hint of wisdom when said circle.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

This was done for one reason. By keeping a populous waiting for a messiah, they will not look within themselves for their own saviour. They will remain your slaves till the end of times, while they wait patiently for the return of someone who will never come. By acting like you are this messiah, you only aid in this enslavement as many false messiah figures have already done. Jesus never held himself up as higher than any one of his followers, and neither should you.

This was done deliberately, yes. But Yeshua himself is a wonderful Brother, the Family of Light, who's primary goal was to raise our consciousness, our understandign of love and what it took to be all grown up.

I and My Father are one and the Same! Is a statement that reflects just who he was. And its my soul, stirs everytime someone talks about him, because I know him. He is his Higher Self. Superman in the system so to speak, and came out of India, having studied in their traditions and the Veda.

He had come several times and possibly on other planets too.

So if you take his teachigns out of the bible, out of the controllers hands, and see through some of their changes, his way is remarkable.

My heart and soul just light up with recognition when he is mentioned.

I have a very hard time talking with adonai, because I can't be the adult like I should be, for the things he keeps saying are very negative to me. The channeled material that I already knew was negative as the energy was, put my family in danger, and I'm still recovering. And not feeling safe to speak up your own mind, when everytime you disagree he threatens you with burning lakes, and calls you a child of the devil and ego based, its always ego to disagree with him, puts me into a passive/agressive mode, where I stay silent, and then just pour it all out intermittatnly.

I feel bad about it though, because we're all family. And when someone needs understanding and compassion, its better to be equipped to listen and suggest. ET_MAN does that the best in his converations with him, and can listen to his beliefs and then still nudge, or share his truths, without feeling overwhelmed.

I was a 3 way converation with them and he was very very mature at dealing with this.

The correct way is to not make dissention.

Also when anyone impacts you, or comes into your life, there is often a karmic tie, they were a part of your past, and its trying to find the best way to really accept the person, try to help them a little, and without creating dissension, but at the same time, be yourself and true to yourself. That part is hard.

Anyway, despite differences in opinons, I just want Adonai to realize he is loved, appreciated, and I believe he is trying his best, perhaps in a tough love way that isn't working for people, to wake them up because he knows things are coming and he has good intentions.

To me this stems out of childhood hurts and traumas, and I see this mystery school leaning as a potential trap and only wish the Highest Good for him.

Its not right for him to be calling people names. Some of us went through abusive relationships, and can become very harmed, shrink back, and even ill, from something like this.

But I forgive him for this, and hold nothing against him.
edit on 22-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

It's almost as if you saw from inside a base, or compound and those dreams sound very alarming. You seem to be given more, even seeing the bases. Are you keeping a journal?

One other time I had a "door" experience with Seeker. We think it was a connection in the Astral Plane - - but there was no flashing red button on the side of the door.

I don't know about given/seeing more - - I have experiences periodically. Its nothing new really.

No - I do not keep a journal. This is just normal everyday stuff to me - - because its always been this way. Perhaps - if I had awakened later in life (had an epiphany).

Although stuff comes to me - - my guides say I need to keep a strong consistent energy flow - - I don't need to be out "flying" around.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

My friend,

You start to make sense then you go off on a tangent that shows a lost way. First, lets begin with what makes sense and is true.

You are the Son of God. So is everyone else. You are the Son of Man. So is everyone else. You could be Christ, but you do not seem to be grasping the full meaning of that title. Christ is a title granted Jesus by others for the works and message he conveyed. The earliest biblical documents of his life, teachings, and works were written in Greek and later translated to Latin and Hebrew. In Greek, Christ was written "Χριστός" and meant something with very good qualities. In it's translation and to elevate his role to demi-God, the word took on the meaning of Messiah. This was done for one reason. By keeping a populous waiting for a messiah, they will not look within themselves for their own saviour. They will remain your slaves till the end of times, while they wait patiently for the return of someone who will never come. By acting like you are this messiah, you only aid in this enslavement as many false messiah figures have already done. Jesus never held himself up as higher than any one of his followers, and neither should you.

Judgements against you are a reflection of those who cast them. It seems that you realised this after I started pasting your own judgements back at you. No matter the cause, at least it is sinking in. Now if you will only join us back down here on earth, we may find more agreement, which is what I work for.

The New Age razzle dazzle I do not find much truth in either. It tends to create separation among Man and leads some to think themselves better than others by possessing a higher degree of enlightenment than those who don't share their philosophy. Oddly though, your density concept does the same thing. I would have to say it seems more like a New "New Age" movement more than the ancient basic truth of our creator. Furthermore, it divides men even more because those who do not follow you, you judge to be the "sons of the devil mammon since mankinds second half is mammon". Thus, I return back to your philosophy this judgement, as you have already agreed should be done.

There is darkness in this world. The darkness is the veil that has been placed over Man's eyes that hides the fact that HE is responsible for his free will. Man has been conditioned to hand his free will over to others since his birth. First to his parents, then to his clergy, then to the government. He is taught what is right and what is wrong and never given to the freedom to just be. Here you come wanting to take that free will from him once more with the offering of a ride on a magical Ark. Your better than this my friend. You could be helping others find the Christ within them. You could be helping others to understand God's will. You could be helping others to free themselves, that they may learn of their free will and stand up for it and take responsibility for it. Instead, your own ego wish they simply hand it over to you. Why? Is your own free will not enough? Do you not see how beautiful your own is? Do you not see the better role you could be playing in this end game?

Love God with all your being, and your neighbor as yourself. That's all there is to it. Let you neighbor take the journey they see fit, as you take yours. Help them, not frighten them. Heal them, not harm them. Love them, not condemn them. Free them, not enslave them.

I AM King, and so are you, and so are they.
I AM Lord, and so are you, and so are they.

Lets take our Kingdom back!

Judge not, Love all, be at peace

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 22-10-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

The problem isnt tagents as they are to show a connection the problem is one who cant understand it, if you dont judge then you will be misled hence very ignorant statement. Not everyone else is of same soul essence and to think so keeps you stuck, it is a option you can refuse if like, I will just try again next cycle after you evolve again. You are very far from enlightenment but we will let you discover that in time for yourself, many of your statement are from darkness not light, sounds good to one of ignorance but to one who sees clearly it is a fools view.

You can think yourself divine and continue to fall form Heaven if want Lucifer, it was the desire to be greater than God that brought you to your physical kingdom, your desire to be seperate your desire to rule and so you were giving what you desired and still havnt learned your lesson for still seeking divinity as God before you becometh.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

This was done for one reason. By keeping a populous waiting for a messiah, they will not look within themselves for their own saviour. They will remain your slaves till the end of times, while they wait patiently for the return of someone who will never come. By acting like you are this messiah, you only aid in this enslavement as many false messiah figures have already done. Jesus never held himself up as higher than any one of his followers, and neither should you.

This was done deliberately, yes. But Yeshua himself is a wonderful Brother, the Family of Light, who's primary goal was to raise our consciousness, our understandign of love and what it took to be all grown up.

I and My Father are one and the Same! Is a statement that reflects just who he was. And its my soul, stirs everytime someone talks about him, because I know him. He is his Higher Self. Superman in the system so to speak, and came out of India, having studied in their traditions and the Veda.

He had come several times and possibly on other planets too.

So if you take his teachigns out of the bible, out of the controllers hands, and see through some of their changes, his way is remarkable.

My heart and soul just light up with recognition when he is mentioned.

I have a very hard time talking with adonai, because I can't be the adult like I should be, for the things he keeps saying are very negative to me. The channeled material that I already knew was negative as the energy was, put my family in danger, and I'm still recovering. And not feeling safe to speak up your own mind, when everytime you disagree he threatens you with burning lakes, and calls you a child of the devil and ego based, its always ego to disagree with him, puts me into a passive/agressive mode, where I stay silent, and then just pour it all out intermittatnly.

I feel bad about it though, because we're all family. And when someone needs understanding and compassion, its better to be equipped to listen and suggest. ET_MAN does that the best in his converations with him, and can listen to his beliefs and then still nudge, or share his truths, without feeling overwhelmed.

I was a 3 way converation with them and he was very very mature at dealing with this.

The correct way is to not make dissention.

Also when anyone impacts you, or comes into your life, there is often a karmic tie, they were a part of your past, and its trying to find the best way to really accept the person, try to help them a little, and without creating dissension, but at the same time, be yourself and true to yourself. That part is hard.

Anyway, despite differences in opinons, I just want Adonai to realize he is loved, appreciated, and I believe he is trying his best, perhaps in a tough love way that isn't working for people, to wake them up because he knows things are coming and he has good intentions.

To me this stems out of childhood hurts and traumas, and I see this mystery school leaning as a potential trap and only wish the Highest Good for him.

Its not right for him to be calling people names. Some of us went through abusive relationships, and can become very harmed, shrink back, and even ill, from something like this.

But I forgive him for this, and hold nothing against him.
edit on 22-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

He wasnt part of your soul group you are fallen he is not he came to help you. you are darkness hence cant understand the most basic of things instead you speak more darkness and this endangers others, hence you are the perfect example of why Angels fell. You are a wolf in sheeps clothing so shows the council and very dangerous to any truth seeker and many will fall into your deception and many will be lead away from the light following the torch you are holding only to find themself lost in the darkness once the torches light runs out.

Not once have you questioned yourself the difference between me and you is I have spent 20yrs questioning myself and have gone through stage your in now and went beyond it because that stage is a deception as well, but you may or may not grow beyond it but if you dont it has consequence hence because I do care I am so harsh because you are being used and the real reason you got attacked is cause you are in the dark 'ignorant' and I am light and was beginning to deprogram you and so they attacked to reprogram you as evidence in your reversal, this will happen everytime a true light trys to free a soul from grasp of darkness.

Go read how yeshua spoke please not all of it sounded from love but it was love some of it is harsh, there is a purpose and you are actually being a tare in way of the divine plan with all of your continued disinformation on information that can help people.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

The problem isnt tagents as they are to show a connection the problem is one who cant understand it, if you dont judge then you will be misled hence very ignorant statement. Not everyone else is of same soul essence and to think so keeps you stuck, it is a option you can refuse if like, I will just try again next cycle after you evolve again. You are very far from enlightenment but we will let you discover that in time for yourself, many of your statement are from darkness not light, sounds good to one of ignorance but to one who sees clearly it is a fools view.

You can think yourself divine and continue to fall form Heaven if want Lucifer, it was the desire to be greater than God that brought you to your physical kingdom, your desire to be seperate your desire to rule and so you were giving what you desired and still havnt learned your lesson for still seeking divinity as God before you becometh.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Meh, I love ya any way you crazy cat. I extended the hand of friendship, and I will continue to do so. Just don't expect me to join you on your "Great Space Coaster". My feet are firmly planted on the earth God made and my eyes permanently fixed on his heaven.

Don't worry I'll keep a spot open for ya. Heaven is always in need of a good comedian.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Meh, I love ya any way you crazy cat. I extended the hand of friendship, and I will continue to do so. Just don't expect me to join you on your "Great Space Coaster". My feet are firmly planted on the earth God made and my eyes permanently fixed on his heaven.

Don't worry I'll keep a spot open for ya. Heaven is always in need of a good comedian.

With Love,

Your Brother

You arnt in heaven and wont be until understand everything ive been telling you. but the choice is yours since you are fallen and we are payient you have a eternity of cycles to figure it out just so happens this one is coming to it end and a planned time of hell is being derived by the Elite it is your karma but God offered a way out but required you let go of Mammon and let Christ fill you in truth but since you cant Mammon mark will stay.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days (of the age), saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Personal dream visions have only served to validate many things perceived as a child. Walk in Grace, walk in Light, and may we all be granted the inner peace and grace to see us through interesting and challenging times.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Intuitively I agree that the Cassiopaea writings are corrupted along with Law of One channelings--that is not to say truths are not contained within, however energerically I did not align or feel comfortable with either as pure source knowledge.

Discernment is always key to recognising pearls buried within 'soil'.

edit on 22-10-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Thanks.

A bit too bibley for me though.

My mama had "sight" - my gramma had "sight" - - I think it just runs in the family.

new topics

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join