It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

I cannot even search them for pearls, I recognize the energy, and its not inactive, its aggressive. What I am trying to say is that when you read that material, you seem to be entering into their turf and permissions given, and then they send "runners". I actually had very dense energy scan me, it was really uncomfortable, and I spent time clearing it, closing permissions, asking for assistance from Love, the Family of Light, picturing swimming in the sun as I often do, and was able to clear that energy, but it took hours.

The Family and True Higher Ups are loving, high frequency and activate your heart with recognition, and your soul stirs, gratitude, tears of joy sometimes even, humor, warmth, and you can't miss it.

The opposite energy is very alarming. Heart breaking even.

To have someone question your own recognition, as has been done, trying to tell you black is white and white is black, is like telling a child laughing and joyful that they're really confused, and the devil is making them think they're happy, really they're feeling very miserable, and if they can't they can't recognize this, they're tares, and not willing to listen. Its completely opposite and the whole universe could disappear, but truth is never a lie, and we all know in our hearts, unless we've compromised them too much.

Any fear based message concerning creation itself is not from a positive source. In this world negative things occur primarily due to negative actions, but our Spirituality is a very wonderful, positive journey.
edit on 22-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I cannot even search them for pearls, I recognize the energy, and its not inactive, its aggressive. What I am trying to say is that when you read that material, you seem to be entering into their turf and permissions given, and then they send "runners". I actually had very dense energy scan me, it was really uncomfortable, and I spent time clearing it, closing permissions, asking for assistance from Love, the Family of Light, picturing swimming in the sun as I often do, and was able to clear that energy, but it took hours.

The Family and True Higher Ups are loving, high frequency and activate your heart with recognition, and your soul stirs, gratitude, tears of joy sometimes even, humor, warmth, and you can't miss it.

The opposite energy is very alarming. Heart breaking even.

To have someone question your own recognition, as has been done, trying to tell you black is white and white is black, is like telling a child laughing and joyful that they're really confused, and the devil is making them think they're happy, really they're feeling very miserable, and if they can't they can't recognize this, they're tares, and not willing to listen. Its completely opposite and the whole universe could disappear, but truth is never a lie, and we all know in our hearts, unless we've compromised them too much.

Any fear based message concerning creation itself is not from a positive source. In this world negative things occur primarily due to negative actions, but our Spirituality is a very wonderful, positive journey.

That because you are a example of darkness and cling to it and darkness doesnt like light so remains away from it, infact you will come to a day where you will realise the karma you have generated by actually opposing Gods plan and by siding with the Devil and not realising it, the thing is you did not even try to question you simple followed your program to the demise of yourself and your family because you past this distortion onto your family which made them unprotected and the woe destroyed them as well.

We have to warn others about such demons as you because they are cunning and attach and blind the persons consciousness in light use that false glow to bring unders into ignorance so that they too can be controled by Mammon. We have giving you warning of what future you are heading into we have explained to you how deep things go and yet you grow not a inch.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

I dont wish to continue discord, and feel instead that its not a good thing to dwell on the differences we have, but instead, just share what can be shared. It seems childish to not try and find areas that are in agreement as well. Of course you have a right to your belief, and I wish to see the good intentions you hold inside, and I'm sorry for anything I may have said that hurt you, save for speaking the truth in my heart, which I must also always trust, and have faith in, or I let myself down. Peace be with you, and goodwill.
edit on 23-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I dont wish to continue discord, and feel instead that its not a good thing to dwell on the differences we have, but instead, just share what can be shared. It seems childish to not try and find areas that are in agreement as well. Of course you have a right to your belief, and I wish to see the good intentions you hold inside, and I'm sorry for anything I may have said that hurt you, save for speaking the truth in my heart, which I must also always trust, and have faith in, or I let myself down. Peace be with you, and goodwill.

Your words are poison to wheat this is why we are obligated to reveal it, you may not be aware your doing it but your being used by mammon to make people miss the opportunity of the biblical plan, the harvest is a very real event one set in motion thousands of years ago to be used in these coming days and the choice between good and evil and living by that choice and polairizing is a requirement, because God knew the elites evil plans knew what the stain of the souls was up to 'Mammon', and knew what it would lead mankind into so God created a plan called 'Christ' the Son of God would be a example for mankind of 'Holyspirit' would teach the truth and expose the lies, and would speak of his return and coming events of future and that it would be a choice.

so heres the thing the harvest is your way to healing your karma and avoiding the woe that is spoken by the prophets and being born on a heavenly world in which you will learn of the masters from all worlds and become eventually so knowledgable you become light itself you merge into it this takes 1000years in a realm of STO to complete under the guidence of the council of worlds. You have alot to learn before you can actually be a true light workers the true meaning of darkness is 'ignorance' so right at this present moment you are in darkness and running programs that have been installed in you since you where 5, the problem you have is you dont question your own mindset and see it as truth but to find the truth it takes years of questioning and research and meditation which I have done because I actually am Yeshua.

And it is because I care I do this knowing that your demons would attack me, this is ok cause astrally I am battling the very programs grasping your soul you may not even know this is happening, but I will tell you this now when you do become truely enlightened you wont have the issue of attacks until you do it will continue mostly without your awareness it happens and if you teach your children way you think or they observe it and think it truth they too will be in darkness and exposed.

As I have said make your choice.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
it's not about black is white or white is black, it's about black with white, white with black, together, existing as one, being the same for all life, some may have more of one than the other, but both are still there, never truely as seperate, being as duality, good to bad as bad is to good, the free will of each and everyone to pick and choose, give and take, as a negative or positive or even one inbetween, for with free will or choice, they will both still be around and both thought as equal in strength for those who it belongs to.

without rules, without laws, without those in power or charge, without negativity, will not lead this world to a unity of all, peace or love through light, but as seperation of selves as sides, one or the other, for the good or for bad, where neither can win or until one has lost. a side which evil is better prepared for and take as rule all who seperate and resist.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Whilst you are recognising and sensitive to the Luciferian manipulation influence within the Bible over the ages, it still retains it's place as an integral part of the spiritual journey for many souls and particularly for it's content regarding the true Christ teachings and relevant prophecy within. In writing such though, go where you feel guided to on your spiritual path, asking the Creator for positive guidance to Truth. Sacred truths do remain in place in many 'religious' based texts. No accidents or coincidence within the Divine Plan, including the allowed evil actions/manipulations occuring now and set to take place.

Everything has it's place, especially the deceptions. All part of the 'testing' ground for souls. Who will continue searching and seeking faithfully following the guidance of their true spiritual 'recognitions' in spite of the many 'traps' in place? Whom will choose to act against their true divine nature for the sake of corrupted testimony and laws of Man? Deep down we all know right from wrong, in spite of the Luciferian conditioning structures in place.

The question is does concept of 'fear mongering' even exist when one shifts frequency to 'no fear' in eventual understanding of divine truths having well developed divine self awareness? For this is one of the many rewards for those who persevere to true awakenings on their spiritual path. Sometimes we need to face fears/uncomfortable possibilities in order to eventually surrender in acceptance to overcome them.

We will progress when we are ready to and all are granted the opportunity to do so in 'no time'. Earth a prison hell to some, school for others. Where does perception take you? I consider this Earth a school and if I don't 'make the grade' to the next evolved existence, then I accept the will of the Creator to retain soul to repeat lessons required (ala groundhog day), for I acknowledge both my mortal imperfections to be worked upon and my divine Christ nature within capable of unconditional love and 'worthy' of eternal progression.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
You all may be just not understanding some important parts, this site which I was given recently of no concidence because person said I should like their mentor, is actually quite truthful and would help you to look at it.

thenewcall.org...

now there is alot you need to realise and stop getting above yourself because it is not time and such will only harm others and yourself, realise your world right now is a duality and make a decision in which you love then work to become it by constantly looking for the truth never stop, the truth closer you get will be more attacks more painful this is just the way things are this world is controled by darkness and their is many deceptions occuring many evident in this very thread.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless
edit on 23-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
You all may be just not understanding some important parts, this site which I was given recently of no concidence because person said I should like their mentor, is actually quite truthful and would help you to look at it.

thenewcall.org...

now there is alot you need to realise and stop getting above yourself because it is not time and such will only harm others and yourself, realise your world right now is a duality and make a decision in which you love then work to become it by constantly looking for the truth never stop, the truth closer you get will be more attacks more painful this is just the way things are this world is controled by darkness and their is many deceptions occuring many evident in this very thread.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Mark 13:6
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 23-10-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Rain and Snow fall from the sky. But they don't return without watering the earth. That produces seeds to plant and grain to eat.
Isa. 55:10

Joy of those who believe.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Really enjoyed that posts of yours...

Glad to see you have joined in this discussion

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The bible is not for me, and when my own Higher Self stepped in and I was more myself again, and was remembering everyone. We had come down in a team, and though I could not remember the exact details, some came before me and after me, a few were on mission, not all. One was trying to change or start a religion and that was not a part of the mission. We do not need another religion. We need spirituality and to seek within.

But while I share I'm trying to be sensitive to others, and what they believe.

These words to me, remind me so much of the spirit of Yeshua, and they're remarkable. Et_MAN's post was so connected the light flows within it. This is an energy that flows from within that I recognize. This is what is needed in this world, and this is why I apologized to Adonai, for I don't wish for contention, but understanding.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

--There are always consequences to actions, the best thing a person can do is look forward and
try to improve themselves making their weaknesses become strengths - forgiving themselves and
everyone and especially forgetting about the past. Make amends with everyone around you and find
peace in your soul TODAY in the here and now (PRESENT.)

--Stay in the day prepared to face/meet all things on a spiritual level. Make amends with those around
you on a daily basis and maintain your 'soul' inside as you maintain your physical body outside in
cleanliness/showering on a daily basis. Clean out the inside spiritually and let go of any
anger/hate/prejudices/grudges of any kind that you may have. Learn more patience, endurance,
forgiveness and integrity. Charity is necessary, find desire in yourself to help others in need or the less
fortunate not those who have less materialistically necessarily but those struggling spiritually. (Both are
desires one can strive to achieve but it's never a requirement but don't you truly want to help someone
out in need? Work on being a better person all around and there's always a positive outcome but why do
it for yourself and not for others. The bonus and happiness comes in bringing a smile and happiness to
another persons face. It must be sincere and your true desire/intent is what love genuinely is all about.
Graduation is around the corner for those who GROW UP and figure this out! ....

--Don't allow people around you to get
the best of you and upset you. Turn the other cheek should be taken in the right context/way. It doesn't
mean offer a person another cheek to take advantage of you or smite you but it means 'walk away' and
'let it go' and avoid such confrontations. The wise and merciful person is willing to take a punch
allowing the other person the victory and win. Walk away and do not allow those punches to get the
best of you and turn you into something that you should never become. That is part of your test.
ANGER and HATE takes over when someone is harmed/taken advantage of and the natural feelings
are to seek revenge and that turns a person into something they should avoid to become at all cost. Do
not fall for the earthly traps, you need to overcome them if you plan on moving upwards off this planet
and permanently graduating. ...

Do not let anyone get
the best of you. Don't allow a person to affect you even if you KNOW you are right. Give the other
person what they want and apologize anyway trying to rectify the situation at all cost (FOR the sake of
the other person) become the ADULT amongst the many who are still (unknowingly) children and don't
even realize it. Age on this planet means nothing, sometimes the elderly are younger than the children.
Be the Light Of the World and let your LOVE and LIGHT shine amongst everyone, that includes the
good and the evil. Unconditional love has no limitations and was meant for all. ...

--It's always the INTENT of a person that counts. It's the thoughts/actions/reactions and how a person handles their life situations they are faced with that is the main key factor of moving upwards and progressing out of this difficult mortal/duality existence.
There are many TRAPS set in place that must be avoided and overcome but if one can stick to the basics and focus on that which is truly important being eternal and of spirit they can avoid the materialistic traps of this world setup/designed to hold back students from moving onwards/upwards/forward.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
con't

And

Let your LIGHT so shine before men.
Blessed are the pure in heart.
Blessed are the merciful.
Blessed are the meek.
Blessed are the humble.
Blessed are the patient.
Blessed are those who unconditionally forgive.
Blessed are the peacemakers. ...

I'm choosing peace and love, but I already discovered that not being true and having faith in to my own heart and wisdom makes me get ill and opens doors for attack, so we have to be free to be ourselves, and shine our own light.

I'll never give my power away to anyone, and have faith in my heart, but at the same time choose to be unconditional love to all others.

One thing I learnt however, was that we should never go against our own wisdom, and insight. If we sense something is wrong, we should not give in to avoid learning how to communicate peacefully, and share our own truth. For then we can bring harm to ourselves.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
What are we truly???

For we are nothing more then specs of life in an infinite universe as we grow to see the points within the life it self, for many have done it over billions of years as we grow to seek what is given to us. The sand is like us and yet the crystals also grains are so tiny that there is an infinite amount of them, for they all can reflect light and process it in many ways. As individual beings we are merely the experience of life that is given to us by us, so put forth the understanding also the idea behind it as well. However,we must learn things on our own due to the reasons of being experiencing life through out the lessons given to us. The Universe is a vast sand pit of sand where creations come true,dream,knowledge, growth, understanding and experiencing the things that will happen through out every individual grain.

A man once said that everything is always in a constant state of vibration, thus making something being solid is an illusion to our understanding. So how do we take something that is solid and turn it into fire or any other useful skill. Step 1 is simple we empty our mind to produce the right frequency of mind also understanding of the illusion. Step 2 we intend to see the molecules and the state of the truth thus seeing the truth behind the illusion. Step 3 is merely of seeing the molecules vibrating and making them shake through out the process of thinking intent.

So the seeking mind does not wake up everyday thinking it is its last day on the planet, because that would be a truly amazing privilege.

Food for thought.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

thenewcall.org...

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Mark 13:6
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 23-10-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

Read all the site then after if you still think that way then I will accept you have chosen and move on as I am to offer this opportunity to as many as possible.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I feel what I am researching at the moment will fit here for those that can be open enough to its possibilities.

I know...many here want to cling to the idea that we are individuals...that there was a 'us' of many...that its obvious to our perception that we are a 'many'.

But the quantum world, may suggests otherwise.

Taking 2 electrons...one can observe that though they may be on opposite sides of the Universe....when one thing happens to one of the electrons, the other, instantly, is affected.

In reality, one must consider that the seemingly two electrons....are still connected and not separate at all.

If everything is entangled...at the moment of the big bang, this can mean that everything is still touching. Space is just the construct that gives the illusion that there are separate objects.

Its all just ONE big wave, interfering with, itself.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Here are the first two questions and answers of the page from the book you recommend.

First - why is the author anonymous?

'LIGHTWORK' AND 'LIGHTWORKERS'

Q. With so many 'lightworkers' out there today, how do we recognize the real ones?

A. Most people who claim that they are seeking or serving the 'light' are, in their ignorance and selfish or compromised orientation, actually working for the cold light. The word 'light' has become very hackneyed and perverted in the world today. It most often means something far less than divine Light. In truth (and difficult though it may be at first to grasp for the dualistic mind), there is no light in the divine world, even though God's kingdom is more brilliant than a billion suns. Since the divine world is eternal, it can have no polarity. Light is the opposite of darkness. Therefore, as a polarity, light cannot be divine. Better to speak in terms of Truth and the forces of Evolution or of Righteousness, for this will invoke a higher correspondence with reality in the mind of the thinker. If we are to 'make straight the ways of the Lord' then we will wish to think, feel, speak and act in accord with the Holy Spirit, with Truth. Words and thoughts have power and psychic influence. Those of the cold light are often very intellectual and clever with words, but they contain not the vibration of simple, child-like Love. Remember the old maxim: "If you would see into your brother's heart, first purify your own".

LIGHTWORKERS

Q. There is a growing group of lightworkers, like myself, who will probably be contacting you due to my recent connection with yourselves..

A. I wonder why you see yourself as a lightworker. In truth, we, as personalities, are nothing. "Without Me you can do and are nothing." - Christ. Yet as soon as we come to realize that we are nothing, we see that we are actually Everything. Therefore, why limit yourself with this new age label: lightworker?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course 'they' are not Light - as in a "light bulb" - - 'they' are pure energy in nothingness. Light refers to energy. An intelligent consciousness energy - - which can manifest/create by thought energy.

When I left my body there was always nothingness - - it was black (without light). Occasionally I would go to a place that was gray and extremely dense. Sometimes I could hear millions of voices and understand each individually.

I had no body - - I just was who I am - - in pure energy form - - in nothingness.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

The Quantum basis is Infinity. electrons are only streams of energy. The entire hologram is erected in our minds 3d, via the sunlight projectors, with some dot matrix style printer guidelines, 2d, not 3d, the outline for the shared images we will see on the screen in our minds. In other words the atoms, and inner world of the atom are all energy streams as well, they're illusion.

In other words, like the poster I was standing on, a technology creation, we're all inserted into for lessons.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I've heard this darkness mentioned often. And the reason seems to me to be a part of our progression and tests too, like censor strips.

The ones who designed the dot matrix energy, the pigments that scientists discovered and pointed to this being a holographic universe, that is erected by the starlight. Well the stars are the projectors, and the images we see have been designed, not by those who don't understand sight, or senses, but by those who understand this fully well.

We come from a real world, peopled by real people. We see without biological ai eyes, and feel without biolgoical ai hormones/programs running through our bodies.

Everything there is more real than here, as if this is old 1950s television set. There are colors that cannot be described, for our cpu's cannot imagine them.

Edit to add: I woke from dream time where I was in a meeting with so many different people, and we all encouraging, sharing, it was almost like a question and answer period. I was somewhere in the middle in this dream, for I was answering questions from others as if I was meant to guide them too and yet others wre above me as well, and the love we all felt for each other was pure and wonderful, compassionate.

The entire dream was censored: all backround removed. I had no idea where it was, and all references to people removed, so it was as if my light answering another's with love. But I was also aware that this was a censor, removed because it was not for me to know yet, not in my earth time lessons.

Also, another dream, I normally didn't wake up much during the night, but was feeling sick, and I was woken up to receive a checkup from Myself, was both within me and without. And was very eager to return back to where I had come from.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I wholeheartedly disagree with this perspective, kindly

The energy is very real...is not an illusion...the only illusion is that there are separate forms of this one energy.

I do not believe Suns are projectors producing a hologram, there is no bases to this idea what so ever.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Well I know its true, and its also what ET_MAN writes and shares with me, mind you, he only shared the fuller information after my Higher Self filled me in with what it all meant.

Within an atom, there are quarks and Quarks are simply exotic energy streams. There is nothing here, but pixels, the coloring book we fill in the scenes with. And that IS Quantum Physics.

Of course we're all on our levels of understanding and journeys, so I am sharing this as my truth, not trying to insist you follow suit.

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join