It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I couldn't agree with you more. Thanks for noticing.

I agree whole heartedly with the not forgetting about LOVE. And to focus this on others.

I have a theory about the language, that its all ET based. That many animals, have language, birds seem too. And dolphins call each other by name.

So, since all is streaming in from a place that understands sight, emotions, and language, I think we always have one, Universal Understanding, or telepathy and unity comes to mind.
edit on 23-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Annee

Do you really believe in a plan that resets people, souls back with the dot matrix printer and inanimate energies to recycle up from lava stage if they are tares, and do not obey or follow another.

This is what he and adonai mean?

Its not true. Everyone has a soul, is a person, and is consciousness. They never become part of the inanimate matter or the DVD itself, but they're inserts within it.

Sorry - - those terms are not in my spiritual vocabulary.

As I've said - - - I think we are in an ongoing holistic type video game - - mostly by choice (this only refers to our current physical world). As in video games - - do I think traps could be set to keep you recycling. Sure - at least for a while til you figure it out.

I have already stated I believe along the lines of the Terra Papers - - for the physical world - - which is ONGOING.

Do I think there could be a Harvest in both the physical world and the spiritual world? Sure - why not.

Now - remember - - our Spiritual level that we go into after physical - - - is still layers and layers removed from the Creator - the One.

But - - sure - - in our Spiritual level - - they could decide who is ready to evolve and who isn't. And maybe in the video game - - there are certain people they want exited from the game - - or moved somewhere else in the physical world.

I don't get too crazy with this stuff. I try to keep it simple - - on a logical playing field.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Me too, an interactive holographic reality. And my Higher Self showed me this big red curtain pull back like at an old fashioned movie theatre, and there was this movie playing, and I thought, no more temper tantrums, no way. I've been working so hard on trying to overcome the energy in my family, and all the ones who don't get along. We need to try and all be hero's in that movie, but to do it our way, by thinking of others too along the way. My family does not get along, the energies don't mesh well.

Though we love each other very much.

Because every single moment of life is recorded, and every thought as well.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I've been working so hard on trying to overcome the energy in my family, and all the ones who don't get along. We need to try and all be hero's in that movie, but to do it our way, by thinking of others too along the way. My family does not get along, the energies don't mesh well.

OMG Family drama. There were times I thought I was either in sane or going there.

I lived with my alcoholic disabled mom and two daughters for several years - - because I chose it to keep them in a good neighborhood and good school. What a life education.

She was not allowed to talk directly to them unless she said something positive. She could only say negative to me - - and she did. Months would go by before she said anything more then Hello and Good Bye to them. She had a good heart and they loved her - - but she couldn't control them and it drove her nuts.

All I can say is: Take Charge of your Own Life. I no longer have any contact with my family - - other then my two daughters and occasionally my younger brother. And my older daughter - - if I hadn't seen her born - - I'd swear she is adopted - - because we have nothing in common.

Welcome to the dysfunctional family club.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Well, with my two oldest sons I had more influence, as the family was smaller. And I had more energy, my thyroid completely shut down, and it was like being pulled into an operation kind of sleep by noon each day, when I was pregnant with my third. So with the first two, we went on walks, I spun wool, was into learning to weave, knit, painted, and enjoyed them, alot.

The three additional ones create a situtation where they don't listen to me, its a boys club. And they like things that are violent and cool to them. And I have chronic fatigue and simply cannot argue alot. My second oldest is truly an angel, calm thoughtful and helpful. He doesnt have great health, he had an nde, where his heart failed with a really bad flu, but when he chose to stay, he was healed instantly. He has never been sick very much since. I watch him like a hawk.

My youngest is impossible, he needs nonstop attention and gets it with negative whirlwinds of tormenting his brothers, and then I get my 6 foot 2" helpful one to sit on him, well close, anyway he is sat on alot. He really enjoys the attention.

My father is very controlling and throws temper tantrums but still he has a heart of gold underneath it all and never holds a grudge.

I keep thinking of things that will help, and have plans such as, when this house has all the shelves built: restringing the guitar, getting out the art supplies, (we still have unpacked things due to lack of shelves, they're being built. My father just put one in today, and another downstairs this week and we'll be able to unpack the house).

A punching bag, well its a canvas bag, no room inside, plan on hanging it from the tree but need to water proof it, and then plan on getting big boys to teach little ones tai chi and qiqong, and encourage meditation alot.

I want them to go from where they are now, to being able to develop their own spirituality, their own growth, their own way.

I am plannign on writing something and giving each a card, like a family scrapbook with some of the advice I would wish to give, that its up to them to choose their way, but just in case something ever happens to me.

But I'm not a coach, don't have the energy, and its way over my head this boys club.

And I want to help them, nudge them, to be more loving and spiritual, but they drown me out.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well - we don't want to turn this into the family forum - - so I'm not gonna go into my illnesses - the ADD daughter - the one who started working in Hollywood production at 17 in the Crazy 80s. You know what I'm doing now with the 2 1/2 year old - - and getting the 10 year old granddaughter under control has been "knock down drag out".

Gonna have to start your own thread for dysfunctional families.

Back to HH and whatever line of discussion we have gotten ourselves into now

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Though the question remains, how to encourage, little warriors, like the younger ones are, into spirituality, and thinking outside the box, when from what I can gather, they believe everything they watch nearly on television, or youtubes.

And its not enought to make them, like some could. They outnumber me, and in energy as well.

That would be excellent thread, how to encourage spirituality in children, what is considered to be interfering and what is good guidance.

Is it right for example to expect 3 times a week or more meditation in exchange for computer privilges which are spent in more aggressive games. My oldest son said this was too controlling. I don't think so.

It would be an excellent thread, but I am no good at OPs, prefer just adding to threads than creating them.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Though the question remains, how to encourage, little warriors, like the younger ones are, into spirituality, and thinking outside the box,

Take all of them and yourself to a Unity or Spiritual Living church. Do it as a family event. Make Sunday family day. If you can't afford to go have lunch after - - - have a picnic - - or ice cream. If your father doesn't approve - - too bad - - they are your children and it is your decision.

Do not Ask Them - - - Tell Them they are going. That from now on Sunday will be family day.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

This is a church that has no specific religious affiliation? Because I've thought of that too. Finding one that was just freeform spiritual with activities for children. I think our area is primarily dutch menonnite kind of community in its traditions. But its worth looking into. I don't want them in traps, but they tend to believe things when others, like their peers, ok it.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

This is a church that has no specific religious affiliation? Because I've thought of that too. Finding one that was just freeform spiritual with activities for children. I think our area is primarily dutch menonnite kind of community in its traditions. But its worth looking into. I don't want them in traps, but they tend to believe things when others, like their peers, ok it.

You CAN NOT make them believe anything or be spiritual the way you want them to be. Find the most positive church you can and go as a family. Make it about being together as a family. If they have interests that you have - - at some point they will ask. Wait til they ask.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I agree with not being able to force, more like encourage, and offer choices. But I do believe in balance and am trying to get them to listen to binaurals as they have apraxia and its very good for their neurology according to my youngest one's occupational therapist.

But this world is filled with so much negative programming, that effort has to be made to intercept to some degree and offer balance and choice too. The line between intercept/nudge/ and interfere is hard to navigate.
The youngest three are of an age where their peers hold more sway than I do in most matters.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
reply to post by Unity_99

The timing of my post couldn't have been more perfect. It shows how incorrect your position truly is.

You should not teach things you know not about yet you continue to do it. There are karmatic consequences for doing this.

However, there still is time to absolve the karma. The work must be done diligently and quickly, but there is still time.

Indeed more than she knows because her continued efforts are polarising her negatively since she is part-taking in Satans plan, if she is not careful they will take her with them at harvest and she will actually find she is in hell the other fate is the lake of fire being reset but she is making alot effort with information which results in negative so is in alot danger of polarising negatively because remember that what people dont know is what they are doing astrally and across time/dimension hence she could be performing great evils without knowing it.

Btw those who are aligning with Christ will all recognise my vibration unlike those who claim able to read which cant because they are ego 'mammon' not spirit 'yeshua', son of God is the spirit and that is the Holyspirit 'truth' so one who can not grow towards truth remains in a 'lie' son of the Devil the ego.

I revealed who I am to let people know that God loves them so much it would send one of it most progressed souls to help you what is considered the Son, this is to let you understand that the divine plan is to align your consciousness with the correct knowledge of Christ so you can become One and when you do align it will be obvious the information all share is simlar and law of One is a example of this but it is more complex the longer you polarise, we are the true 'Light' knowledge is light I prefer to call myself Gravity worker 'gravity' is love hence I am that which creates light 'knowledge' which is Adonai.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I agree with not being able to force, more like encourage, and offer choices. But I do believe in balance and am trying to get them to listen to binaurals as they have apraxia and its very good for their neurology according to my youngest one's occupational therapist.

I doubt they are ready to hear any of that stuff from a parent and this time.

Get a solid foundation first.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
www.thefullwiki.org...

This link is very interesting. Though I don't concur with all of this, the part about the Monroe Institute, and discovering not only Higher/Future Self, but that Higher Higher Self, and progressions of Higher Selves, well this is true.

Mixes of Binaural beats are sometimes employed to access the higher self. After attending a number of self-exploratory courses using this technology at the Monroe Institute, Bruce Moen was drawn to document many experiences that corroborated the concept of higher self in a set of books, the "Exploring the Afterlife" series. His higher self (which he called "Curiosity") had a small number of simultaneous incarnations ("probes"), several of which also had links with the Institute. His experiences led him to understand that higher selves were hierarchically structured, grouped into yet higher selves, which were themselves further grouped. Documentation and claims of higher self experience have also been produced by other participants, e.g.[2]

One doesnt channel Higher Self however, its just us. More of us, relating to infinity. The Future Self who has passed all the tests and is the true Parent to our Child.

I think the binaurals are really helpful.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

Btw those who are aligning with Christ will all recognise my vibration unlike those who claim able to read which cant because they are ego 'mammon' not spirit 'yeshua', son of God is the spirit and that is the Holyspirit 'truth' so one who can not grow towards truth remains in a 'lie' son of the Devil the ego.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Give it a rest ACB. These sneaked in put downs are getting really old - - and are hardly clever.

You completely ignore questions I ask you - - (It's been 2 days now) - - an then try to throw in a "jab" - - with more of your bullying inarticulateness.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

What information do you actually feel I'm getting out that is so negative it could come close to making a 95% harvest?

That going within matters?

To not put other peoples rules in your heart but keep a clear heart and follow the rules and guidance within?

That we should be loving and respectful to everyone in the posts, and show unconditional love?

My quoting of ET_MAN's posts?

What exactly do you consider so negative?

That this is about love, and the intentions of our heart truly matter most?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Give it a rest ACB. These sneaked in put downs are getting really old - - and are hardly clever.

You completely ignore questions I ask you - - (It's been 2 days now) - - an then try to throw in a "jab" - - with more of your bullying inarticulateness.

You are a malipulator Mammon and I tire of having to call out your true controlers, like I said the sons of God know everything I do and a few are present in this thread figure that out and consider your own current position, because at present you couldnt be called a family of light yet more a family of darkness, this including you unity and anyone else who cant understand the most basic understanding of divine truth.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

You are a malipulator Mammon and I tire of having to call out your true controlers, like I said the sons of God know everything I do and a few are present in this thread figure that out and consider your own current position, because at present you couldnt be called a family of light yet more a family of darkness, this including you unity and anyone else who cant understand the most basic understanding of divine truth.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Take a deep breath my friend. Your true colors are starting to show.

Do you levitate into your pants, or do you have to put them on one leg at a ime like the rest of us immortal mortals?

Come on Mike. Come back down to earth with the rest of us. The weather is fine.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

I keep wondering if there is a past life relationship and if in that I had somehow let you down. You are loved, and I only wish the highest good and healing to fill your heart and life. I have faith that you are in the best hands possible and that laughter, love, joy, humor and compassion will transform any sadness or hardships. I forgive you your judgments and am sorry for anything that sees you as less than whole, healed, and connected to Love and Inspiration. Ho'onoponopono!

Much Love & Blessings!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Interesting. Funny - - all I've asked is for you to give me 'something' to prove credibility for your belief.

Anyone can claim anything. If you are who you say you are - from who you say you are from - you should be able to provide something - - even privately. You could contact my guides or contact me through telepathy.

Other then calling you a bully - - because you are - - I have not addressed the content of your posts. I have addressed the presentation of your posts - - due to spelling and sentence structure - - which is sometimes incoherent.

It is incomprehensible to me - - that such an important position - - would be filled by one so lacking in communication skills.

I am completely sound in my own knowing. I have no need to disagree/debate/discuss or argue with your belief. Therefore I have not.

You - as everyone - is entitled to believe as you wish.

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join