It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BloodCROSS

49 million in South Africa alone is NOT really an impressive figure,.... no really.

New York alone (the state) holds 19.5m. The "tiny" nation of Britain is at 61.5m.

There is also more to any discussion than simple population numbers. Industrial base, skilled workforce etc etc.

Africa as a continent should not be discounted in the long term, but for now there is really no serious threats to western or eastern powerbases in any theater be it economic or military. Currently it (as it has been used before) would be more likely to be used as a third party sparring ring.
Painful, shameful..but true.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Noncompatible]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Noncompatible

you are forgetting that South Africa has the biggest Gold, Diamond, Chrome and i think uranium deposits in the world, we supply you

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

These materials are all useful, but that is not all that is needed. Brazil is another important producer of strategic materials. Russia has many important mineral reserves as does Canada.

It's good that SA has mineral wealth that it can use to expand and support its economy. That does not make Africa as a whole a strong economy. SA is possibly unique in sub-Saharan Africa in that the country has invested heavily in its infrastructure instead of sending the profits off the continent.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
you are correct indeed but you are forgetting that chrome is needed to make stainless steel, with south africa having the largests reserves it makes us very important

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
You're forgetting that if I want to make jet engines I need lots of niobium and I am going to get that from Brazil, not SA.

Manganese is another metal that is shipped out of SA. The biggest producers are Australia, Brazil and China.

Cobalt is also shipped out of Africa. The top producer is the Congo. Russia, China, and Australia are other important producers.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
very very true but stainless steel is used to make many components needed, in weapons, transportation and factory machines.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

So what? So SA has a large part of one market? That proves what?

It's a bigger world than chrome.

Even in diamonds SA is the 4th largest producer. When it comes to gold there are many gold producers. SA is large, but there are many large producers.

There is an old saying, don't put all of your eggs in one basket. In this case don't rely on the demand for chrome to drive the economy.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Its all about the attitudes and perceptions of the souls on earth. The ones managing things who have stolen power from others to do so, are the opposite of high IQ's worthy of harvard/yale or cambridge. They concoct soddy and abusive fantasies and use magick and ancient atronomy to plan things in great detail on certain dates for decades and centuries, the monies spent on their education was worthless. They make a hobby out of spining webs and creating "as above so below" scenarios that play out over decades, centuries and even longer.

Every time I think of the waste of great resources to turn out such childish closed minded beings, I shudder.

But, they're condidtioned in this as well, just like we all are.

The world is a state of our being, our souls, and so they're planning on armeggedon and the anti christ I gather. [shudder] and [ad nauseum]

What can we do about this? Its reflective of our beings. Do we care about others? Do we yearn for an edenist equal world without hungry, homeless, slavery, forced employment, healing for the broken, release of the prisoners? Do we wish to advance.

We have to yearn for it, and wish for this and if we can, if we have money or talents, try to nudge others and take steps too. But the yearning alone would bring changes.

Also, I get very upset thinking about these self appointed leaders too, but realize sending love to everyone, unconditionally, and working at overcoming our feelings of anger and judgements, and epsecially the need to react to anyone, but instead, trying to help and sending light to the leaders and bloodlines even, can go along way.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Unity_99]

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
ok i admit it you are right all i was saying in my original comment was that someday Africa will most likely be a very huge threat and South africa will most likely be in the lead

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I think you are correct in pointing out that Africa, as so many other places, have great potential. The potential of SA is clear. During Apartheid there were many embargoes. The SA did not invest off the continent, but built infrastructure and reinvested in its own industry. It did not invest in places that were part of the embargo.

An interesting event in African mining production was the tide of war heading into the cobalt producing regions of Congo. Global markets had skyrocketing costs for cobalt. The shortage never materialized, because the cobalt continued to be shipped out despite the fighting. The money continued to flow to the leader of then Zaire. The failure of Zaire to invest in its infrastructure is seen by the fragmentation of the country. It is difficult to get between the 2 main cities, yet the flow of cobalt continues unabated.

If the leadership of places such as the Congo can unite the country and invest in the country, then the country can grow. Until then the money supply is reserved for the few and the masses remain poor and do not benefit from the riches of the land.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BloodCROSS
ok i admit it you are right all i was saying in my original comment was that someday Africa will most likely be a very huge threat and South africa will most likely be in the lead

I've looked at Africa as a great place to bug out to before the 'fecal matter hits the oscillating device', in this country.LOL

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I am back from my trip.

I am alive and well. I am sure there are many questions that I will now start answering. Please be patient as I will respond from the time I left the thread up until today.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by oniongrass

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

The Georgia Guide stones are related to the NWO? Any proof? It's a set of stones with messages for people to go off the deep end with claims.

You have no idea how the parks of India are managed do you? Ever been there?

The richest valleys are taken away? Really?

If you don't believe Agenda 21 is being implemented, search what happens already in California with all those nheighborhood corner commercial centers. They become empty because all businesses become bankrupt, and they tear them down to build nothing else. They are already "returning land to nature", as it's ordered in Agenda 21.

So what happens, the bank takes them over and writes them off rather than reselling the land? Are they paid thru a back-door by the people pushing this agenda?

I guess they want to force us to shop in shopping malls, putting small independents out of business. We're already quite a ways down that road. I remember visiting Shanghai years ago, when there were street vendors all over from whom you could buy tasty cheap snacks. Now they're illegal. (To get the "stinky fried tofu" that I used to love buying from these vendors, I ordered it once as a dish in a restaurant, for many times what it would have cost on the street. It was fine but it just wasn't the same.) Are Mexican cities going the same way? I think the same process occurred long ago in US cities. The sidewalk used to be a public place, a commons, a hub of activity. Now its use is restricted, economic activity is moved elsewhere, regulated and taxed. The control-free zones are for wildlife not for people.

Agenda 21 is being implemented so is Carbox Tax laws are part of the agenda for the new system. The system will be almost in place for when the liar comes in full view.

This is a controlled demolition, since they need to take down the highest standards of living, to level them with the poorest. People in poor countries are seeing their income increase. Take China and India as a good example.

Rich areas of poor countries are also being controlled. Even the poor areas of poor countries that are rising too fast are being ¨regulated¨.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Are you really going to continue with this? even though your predictions are not coming true

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

That's a rather silly notion that tearing down and not rebuilding in a few places is akin to returning land to nature. You should consider understanding the difference between vacant lots and a natural setting.

The huge change in land use is due to the expanding population of the US that continues to consume land for housing.

Take a gander at California. From Timberland Conversion in California from 1969 to 1998
We learn the following:

Prior to 1980, the main purpose of conversion was grazing. Since then, conversion to subdivisions has been the main purpose.

The population of California is increasing.

From California Farmland Conversion Summary we learn:

This loss averages just under 56,000 acres per year, or about one square mile every four days.

Urbanization accounts for the vast majority of this loss, nearly 970,000 acres over the 1984-2006 timeframe. This is roughly equivalent to the size of Stanislaus County.

Clearly, land is being converted to urbanization and not going back to nature.

You can see patches of grass withing some cities of California, and Detroit is also a good example. They are tearing down empty commercial centers in California, and empty and burnt homes in Detroit and other cities of Michigan, and returning land to nature.

It´s being done, as we speak. Do your research and you will not call this a silly notion.

I even saw some videos where some building were being torn down and nothing was being built in its place. George4Title in YouTube has some videos about that.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

You have to be a dummy to fall for that video

How respectful.
Nonetheless, we should respect each other. I don´t even know what video you speak about!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowNinja

Hi I know you speak of truth I was told of many things you write about. Here is a hint to the situation 2011 April will the American troops invade Iran things are going to happen soon. I feel it all coming but the people do not I watch them feeling the things coming but they do not. You are very high and important to us dear friend for both universe and the council. I give you my out most respect for you sharing this information I guess you received the clearance to do so. I am still waiting on mine.

Love and Light to you my brother for I give you my respect and understanding.

Thank you very much.

Even though things are obvious, some people are still trying to play blind to prophecies happening.

I hope you get your clearance soon. I received your U2U and I will respond it this evening. I am barely coming back from a small trip.

Best regards.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

reply to post by oniongrass

The current system works, it just works to make life miserable for almost everyone.

I respectfully disagree. I guess I've managed to hang out with people that are not miserable. It might do you good to find better acquaintances, i.e. people that are not miserable.

It works for the higher ups. The rest, are usually indebted, or their income has been slashed while prices have gone up.

That is spelled everywhere as

P O V E R T Y

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise
How to catch a wild Boar

* First throw meat on the ground everyday for a couple of weeks in the same place. The boar comes and eats it.
* Then the third week you put up a small fence on one side. The boar will still come and eat the meat you lay out.
* The following week you put up a second side of the fence. The boar will still come and eat the meat you lay out.
* The next week you put up a third side to the fence. The boar will still come and eat the meat you lay out.
* The following week, while the boar is eating his meat you add the last side of the fence with the gate and lock on it.

Now you've caught your wild boar.

I think we are nearing the point where the gate is going up.

We´re at the last stage.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise
To add to that ADM God can protect you. I realize that in Noah's day they may not have had HAARP, scalar, and all the other technology they have now, but God is bigger than their technology. He can overpower anything that TPTB can use to attack the mind.

Exactly! Beautifully said.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join