It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
how did this turn into a gay ass discussion...instead of talking about whats really important here...this chumps predictions are NOT coming true...some of us already knew that this guy could not see the future, but for some reason a lot of you bought into this nonsense.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Division_Theory

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010
The United States is being deconstructed. All countries that had inductry are being deindustrialized. Countries that had none, are being industrialized. The United States has the steepest fall to go from amongst all countries.

You can stop posting now. August is here.

Your prediction "War is very likely or a disguised attack to incite a war is very likely around End of June to end of July, 2010" has now definitively failed.

Your other prediction "“The conflict that will start the war, will be unmistakeable between the end of June and beginnings of August, 2010,” has now also definitively failed.

Your predictions don't work. What you say is going to come to pass does not come to pass. You are not a prophet. You are not a seer. You are not special. You are just like everyone else, except you may need some psychiatric help.

Not so fast........I found this in Huffington post this morning.

US has an Iran strike plan.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
reply to post by nlouise

can you guys let me know what lies and that you are talking about as i want to know if i'm on the same page. One very big thought i have had is that maybe just maybe that the supposed Nibiru stroy and the bible go hand in hand as there are things from each that correlate each other. You go on about a inforation hunt you have been on mine has been into other types of energy and i seem to have a very big idea that i need to get everything together have the provisions to make food and alcohol or ethanol also looking into water power or h2o conversion and trying to preserve alot of stuff for future. Do i sound like a loony or what and i only managed to stumble on this site was quiet wierd. So any other info or help would be great sorry if i have gone off topic but have a feeling you might just tell me something i don't know.

This thread begins on page 1. I know, lots of pages, but it will explain itself. Personally I believe Nibiru is spoken of in Jeremiah as 'wormwood' which means destroyer.

It's good that you are preparing. No you do not sound looney, but only to those that have no clue about whats coming down the pike.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So, it is August, and there is no "unmistakable" war recently broken out. There isn't a new conflict from the past month that started a war by midnight last night.

Yet I bet there will be some sort of double-talk rationalization as to why WV was still correct--even though his prediction was plainly wrong.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BloodCROSS
OK guys you are all forgetting one thing AFRICA, soon africa will take over slowly we are becoming stronger and more united, we have the force needed all we need is resources and education which is becoming a reality

Maybe so, but this is the list TPTB show right now.

United States
China
Israel
India
Russia
Korea, South
Korea, North
United Kingdom
Turkey
Pakistan

[edit on 1-8-2010 by nlouise]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
So, it is August, and there is no "unmistakable" war recently broken out. There isn't a new conflict from the past month that started a war by midnight last night.

Yet I bet there will be some sort of double-talk rationalization as to why WV was still correct--even though his prediction was plainly wrong.

Get him... i love how they just ignore us and ramble on with thier BS.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
reply to post by nlouise

As I said shes a little bit overboard so I disregard her ravings however there are plenty of photos there that seem to show people with stuff in their head that shouldn't be there.No I don't believe Ickes reptilian stuff but do believe evil spirits reside in many people that have sold their soul for power,fame or money

Oh most definately. Don't they realize that they are mortal right now? Amazing what people do for power, fame & money.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise

Originally posted by BloodCROSS
OK guys you are all forgetting one thing AFRICA, soon africa will take over slowly we are becoming stronger and more united, we have the force needed all we need is resources and education which is becoming a reality

Maybe so, but this is the list TPTB show right now.

United States
China
Israel
India
Russia
Korea, South
Korea, North
United Kingdom
Turkey
Pakistan

[edit on 1-8-2010 by nlouise]

I'm sorry, I went back a few pages, and I couldn't find reference to this list. What is it for? Why those countries and not others? I've lost track of some of the discussion somewhere I think.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise

Not so fast........I found this in Huffington post this morning.

US has an Iran strike plan.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Not exactly a revelation. A strike (or battle if you prefer) plan is standard procedure for any military force in relation to potentially hostile powers.

Working the scenario is SOP. I'm sure there is one for N.Korea, Pakistan etc etc as well.

The "prophecy" was wrong. Stop trying to polish the turd.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
O.M.G. Go back and read the posts! At No point did he say it was gonna happen in june/july! He said that it is likely to happen in june/july! Stop asking him to justify himself for your own self gratification! Just read the posts, and then agree or disagree. He didn't even ask you to believe! Just stop filling the boards with "HAHAHAHAHA It didn't happen your a lier you suck hahahahaha, I laugh at you but then bring no real discussion to the table other than I waited and poked you with a stick!"

Anyways, I THINK it will happen! WW3 WILL happen! Why because war is the only way in witch to fix the economy! It fixes the economy because if you war with a nation that holds your debt, the debt is then forgiven. Kinda like if i loan you a hundred bucks and you say your gonna pay it back but never do, what are my options. and no court won't work because its not relative. So then i either force you to give it back or try to get it back. when those don't work I key your car! you find out it was me and then we fight! (just MY opinion, you can believe in it if you want) I also think this will happen soon. Probably this year but the world moves slower than we would all like so I don't see an all out war happening for a few years. TPTB are like a slow kill weapon. they take away everything just one little piece at a time so that you don't notice and you come to accept it. chances are we will come to accept enslavement because we will not know anything else!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I am surprised this Israel/USA vs Iran thing is taking this long. Israel has a really itchy trigger, and they want this to happen yesterday. I think it is the US right now holding back. But if Israel get tired of waiting for the States, they'll just start the war, the States will be right in after, most likely.

Only a matter of time.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
honestly just stop trying to defend this fool...hes not even saying anything lately because none of his bull# is coming true.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I think our seer here is using a shotgun approach and judging from his fragments of sentences and sometimes coherent sentences, it looks like he is gunning for at least one to be right. This can be used under the guise of informing people.

The fact is thought his "likely to happen war" did not happen. So does this make everyone of his predictions unlikely if he continues to fail in his "likely to happen" shotgun approach?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I agree with what TheClutch said. Wide Vision never said it was going to happen. If I may quote him, he said "War is very likely or a disguised attack to incite a war is very likely around End of June to end of July, 2010." Further more, please note the heads up warning from the Web bots about a major EQ around July 30 or 31 in Pacific North West and Northern California. Wide Vision said that the EQ activity will subside till August.
So please hold your horses. We are headed for a massive set of problems- economic, Earth Changes related, Solar and perhaps extra Solar. So let us all see how it all plays out and prepare. What do we lose if we prepare? Perhaps some time, perhaps some money! But look at what we gain, if the problems that Wide Vision is talking about- happen? As I told him in his previous thread, I pray that he is wrong. But I do not think we should be so ready to throw the "first stone" He has some specific predictions for August. At least wait until then!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

A couple comments, and I'm not at all sure what's going to happen here. Here are some aspects of it, which are surely not the whole story

(1) The US government debt to China is US Treasury Bonds, denominated in US Dollars (Federal Reserve currency.) Hypothetically, we can simply inflate the currency (reduce its value) like the Weimar Republic did with its unpayable debt which I guess was at least partly in Reichsmarks. (I read a recent paper speculating that the hyperinflation there was not intentional, more moderate inflation was intended, but once it tipped over to hyperinflation the monetary authorities could not stop it.) But
(a) it would risk sending USD interest rates higher, choking us in a different way.
(b) China is pegging their currency to the USD, and it doesn't trade freely so they can keep control of its value easier. Thus China can "chase us lower" and since, coincidentally, many of our imports are from them, it doesn't fix all our problems anyway.
(c) Europe (except maybe the Germans, and they're split internally about it) is trying to weaken their currency too. Everyone's in debt, everyone needs relief, everyone sees the same few ways out. Devaluation is one of them.

(2) You won't see many Chinese troops abroad; I'm not aware of any in an aggressive role. They don't want a war, and historically they never have. Their wars have been fought on their own soil. So for us to get into a fight with them, we'd almost have to send troops to China.
(a) But there might be a loophole here. I think China has signed some sort of mutual defense treaty with Iran, no doubt in return for mineral resources. If we attack Iran, we can perhaps get into a fight with China, if that's what we want.

(3) War does not always get rid of your debt. The US Revolutionary War did not get rid of our debt, at least not for long. In the Constitution we reaffirmed the debt, and in the 14th Amendment we are forbidden even to question it. It all depends on the deals made on the side, while everyone's busy watching the heroics and blood of the battle. Think also of the strange funding flows and business relationships behind WWII. IG Farben lives on in its progeny today.

The reason we got rich from WWII is not that we cancelled debt. It's that we financed both sides and were able to finance huge amounts of technology spending and development at home. We ended up creditors and even grabbed the scientists out of Germany before (Einstein) and after (von Braun) the European war. We continued later with some bargain Soviet physicists who were earning $90 per year in the USSR, then lots of good students from India and China, etc.

I read OP's prediction to include the possibility that we do something to help China in an upcoming war and get paid off by them in the form of debt cancellation. We work it off / bribe them / do some dirty work for them / whatever you want to call it. Maybe it involves staying out of a war between Israel and Iran or taking a side against Israel. OP has predicted that we do not help Israel in such a war.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

OP seems to predict that Israel will give up waiting and just start things, and they will be disappointed when the US stays out. Guys like Netanyahu saying they run our foreign policy would be wrong in this case.

I can the pressure coming from Israel to go in, and the pressure from China that we don't. In this case, China now has an important voice.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gsup1

You said(2) You won't see many Chinese troops abroad; I'm not aware of any in an aggressive role. They don't want a war, and historically they never have. Their wars have been fought on their own soil. "
Please look up their incursion into India. They finally stopped when they were 30 miles from Delhi. They still remain in possession of a large chunk of India's territory in the North East of India.
At the same time I agree with you that they are not interested in a war with US.Frankly, nobody is. US has weapons we do not even know about. All the same, it may work out not so good for us in US.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

Yes, I have a thread about agenda 21 going on now as well....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, a couple of questions, just of curiosity, as you are from a Christian view on these things...

It has been said by some visionaries that an illumination of the entire population is imminent in the future by the Holy Spirit of the condition of their soul. It is also said that many millions will simply die of the shock of the true state of their souls, and that this illumination is part of the warnings and chastisements of God. Has this also been revealed to you?

Do you also follow Our Lady of Medjugorje and what has been stated by the visionaries that she has said these visits are the last time she will appear on Earth (as she has appeared many times previously)and many believe they will end in 2021, which will then begin the unfolding of the Ten Secrets/ Chastisements?

God Bless~

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by seekersc ...Please look up [China's] incursion into India. They finally stopped when they were 30 miles from Delhi. They still remain in possession of a large chunk of India's territory in the North East of India. ...

When did this happen? Could you give me a link? All I seem to find are references to current border skirmishes.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by oniongrass
reply to post by snowspirit

OP seems to predict that Israel will give up waiting and just start things, and they will be disappointed when the US stays out. Guys like Netanyahu saying they run our foreign policy would be wrong in this case.

I can the pressure coming from Israel to go in, and the pressure from China that we don't. In this case, China now has an important voice.

I think I had heard that China has an oil pipeline connected to Iran, and possibly water also. Plus didn't Russia used to supply Iran with weapons?
They definitely have some other allies over there, aside from possibly China and Russia. I sure hope the US is staying away from this one, and if Israel goes in that they are on their own. Too many players this time.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join