It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am asking the Awakened for assistance! Im ready for the next step.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
very interesting post, took the words right out of my mouth..

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

You just have to find your purpose. Knowing a bunch of stuff isn't all there is to it, but having focus on what the fight of the millennium actually is may be your guiding light. But it's not little green men I am afraid...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I ask that before reading this post you can take from it as you will and if none feels right to you leave it behind you, using your own discernment.

I will not give out information without specific questions asked - but I shall ask rhetorical questions that may, as I am hoping, raise an awareness or a line of questions best suited for answers that you are looking for.

What if I chose to incarnate here?

If I did, why would I choose to incarnate here?

Is there something that I was supposed to be doing?

Faint memories of something that I was supposed to remember?

Earth a 'prison' planet? Could it be that I locked myself in here and paradoxically I am the one with the very key to get myself out?

[edit on 26-7-2010 by 11118]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
You truly are a brave soul, I am also awake . I've felt totally different for years , even one stage in my life I remained isolated from society. Those days I didn't know why, but as I grew I found out that I was being protected for my own good. I even know my true name , but if we were to be our real selves , people would get worried , even frightened . I'm not telling you to stop being you , I wish you luck for the future.I still have much to learn , just like other souls or beings on this prison planet. I truly believe that the universe has a purpose for the likes of us , all I can say is to be patient , let other people know the truth but be wary . Frightened people can be dangerous, it's in their genetic make up . Things will be okay for the awakend souls , after all we can never ,ever die. I know that I'm not from earth , I've even said that in some of my poems. I'm sorry if my post is selfish but I would like to give you advice , even assistance, but I will post again on this thread .I'll have talk to a couple of my friends .I hope what I posted makes sense.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Why is it that EVERY SINGLE TIME I read a thread about somebody supposably being special, or needing to be awakened, or their an alien in a humans body that the first line is always "I'M SORRY I'M NOT THE BEST WRITER!!!!"???? Can someone tell me why a person of this apparent "intelligence" has a problem writing down thoughts??? I mean if this were true and that were the case interfacing with technology should be easier then sliced bread correct?? I mean I'm not even going to read this post because how it started... It's basically saying to me don't bother reading this because I express my thoughts like a 2 year old! Anyone else with me here??? I'd like everyone to check out this thread where it stats the exact same thing in the OP: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Does anyone else feel the same way about this, like you encounter more and more BS on here daily?

[edit on 26-7-2010 by NoJoker13]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Yummy Freelunch,
The next step is Ego death ...which will result in the experience of God.

If you want to know the absolute truth, then study those who spent all their lives in search of the answer to "Who AM I, and spent their lives looking for God. Study nonduality, philosophy of Socrates, Empedocles, Advaita Vedanta, Mysticsm, and the mystic branches of religions.

Most folks are sleepwalkers and they are operating from a limited consciousness or from the ego perspective. SO don't listen to most folks and dont take most of their tips.

Test and question everything. Dont just take it as truth. See for yourself if it is true.

Meditate, meditate, and meditate some more. Tree different kinds dont just get stuck in one format. This helps to free the real you from the Ego.

The ego is just an Illusion. It is just a thought.

The thought of an item or person, isn't the actual item or person. The thought of something is just an imaginary representation. In the case, who you think you are is also imagination and not real.

This is the ego ...which creates the illusion around you.

Ask "Who Am I?" and if an answer pops up in your head and its a thought, then disregard it. Thoughts are not real, not the actual. They are matrix Illusions.

Eventually you realize that the you, that is askng "Who am I? and is disregarding all thoughts as answers ...that you is also a thought.

So what is left? Now absolute truth is closer at hand then ever before.

You are not your thoughts, you are not your body, you are not the input into the 5 senses. SO who are you?

See for youserlf

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Why is it that EVERY SINGLE TIME I read a thread about somebody supposably being special, or needing to be awakened, or their an alien in a humans body that the first line is always "I'M SORRY I'M NOT THE BEST WRITER!!!!"???? Can someone tell me why a person of this apparent "intelligence" has a problem writing down thoughts??? I mean if this were true and that were the case interfacing with technology should be easier then sliced bread correct?? I mean I'm not even going to read this post because how it started... It's basically saying to me don't bother reading this because I express my thoughts like a 2 year old! Anyone else with me here??? I'd like everyone to check out this thread where it stats the exact same thing in the OP: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thats because the english language, or any language that huams use in general ...is so dirty and limited. Its just a bunch of subjective representations and each one gets lost in their own subjective perspective of what the meaning that is being conveyed is.

Its like I can explain to you how wonderful it is to swim in the ocean under blue moon ...but its easier just to take you there and let you do it.

Language for the most part is crap ...I bunch of subjective labels. All part of the matrix

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I have just been a lurker here on ATS for quite some time now, but I had to respond to this post. First, let me say that there are many people who feel the same way as you do, and to a large degree, I am one of them. I would caution against the assumption that we are Gods, because no rational thought process can have that result, but I would like to offer some reading suggestions that prove it. "The Abolition of Man" and "A Grief Observed" both by Clive Staples Lewis provide a view of the nature of nature, if you will. I could discuss the issue all day to be honest, I find it fascinating, so I will just leave it there. I wish you well, and hope you find what you are looking for.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Hello dear,

Regarding finding WHO you are or even may reach a state of enlightenment is for sure a lot of work that can take a complete live time. I would never say I am there yet, however there are some short cuts you could take to speed up the process. The question is, do you really want to.

Anyways, I have taken some of the short cuts that worked for me. But I can tell you, this is one tough cooky.
But before I even start, here are some questions you will need to ask yourself first.
Would you be willing and able to give up you Ego completely?
Would you have the guts to challenge your fear of death?
Could you live completely isolated in the wildness for extended periods of time?
Do you have the power to get out of your usual comfort zone and make a radical change to your live? (e.a. leave the country)

To make this post as easy and short as possible I will give you a recipe in regards to short cuts that worked for me...

1. For your next upcoming 3 week vacation, book yourself a flight to Iquitos, Peru to meet a real Shaman. Then you go into the Rainforest and take a certain kind of plant medicine. You do that every day for three weeks in a row. (you loose 20 pounds)
The following year you change your job. Between your old and new job, you do that thing once again, this time stay for 2 month or longer if possible. - It works !!!

2. Choose a good internet page that provides you with torents. Search for every occult ebooks you can get. Start to study the following topics.
- Hermetic Philosophy, ancient history, all world religions, greek mystics .. especially on Eleusis, Plato, Atlantis, Rick Strassman, Graham Hancock, Terrence McKenna, Egyptology, Anthony West....
I also like the works of Manly P. Hall, however I do not want you to drive you into the Freemasons corner. I also like Sitchin...

A page that worked for me is:

www.sacred-texts.com...

Side effects

If your passion for the truth drives you, you will need about 2 - 3 years till you arrive at this point. Reading takes a lot of time. By that time, you have most likely changed your live completely. You may end up in Nepal, become monk or you work for a real cause. You may quit corporate america, become the worst consumer ever. You don't have any TV, and you may become a Coast to Coast listener.
Since the Herd or Sheeple think different, you may end up with only view freinds scattered all over the planet instead of many local idiots.
You may end up working for yourself instead for the System. The internet is your friend, the TV is the enemy. The government hates you because you are smart, you think for yourself and you question authority.
You may have become an expert on mycology as well. Once there, there is not a lot you may want, that you don't have. You don't need anything to be happy because you rest in the middle of yourself. Nobody is able to manipulate you anymore. You may meditate.

This does not enlighten you, however it probably would help a lot. The only thing I can say, - It worked for me, and it worked big time.

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Honestly, I find this blog a little frightening. The depth of so many of the narcissitc veiws in the posts has, shall I say, blown my mind. There is much talk of waking up but, all I see is delusional fantasies. I think we all feel the overwhelming sense of the greater task of our mission, the feeling that we are meant for something greater, but, creating fantasies to fulfill our need for understanding is not the way to go about it.
It is important to dedicate ourselves to the mission at hand, in your case, it sounds like it is your children. If you are truly meant for a greater purpose, do you honestly believe that you might miss it if you are not alert and actively seeking it? Relax, focus on your priorities, and feel reassured in the fact that, if you do serve a greater purpose, it will be unveiled for you at the time of its choosing.
There are many mentions to psycho therapists and the mention of many different brands of psychology, the truly scary thing to me is that the prevailing wisdom in this blog is the same wisdom that begat all this psycho babble. Just know, that if you are truly as important to destiny as you now imagine, it will not pass you by so, stop chasing it and focus on the priorities at hand.
I do not make these remarks to challenge your beliefs, or to make you question your rational- it is just that you seem overly preocupied with the outcome of your experiences and not so much dedicated to the wisdom you might gain through appreciating your experiences.
For all I know, I am the one sleeping, and perhaps I should be harkening to your call to awake, but I do strongly believe that you need to re-evaluate your current line of processing.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Great explanation and you'd probably say latin is beautiful but it makes next to no sense. Bad excuse of somebody with this much apparent intelligence... NEXT!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

I'm with you. I believe the problem was the OP only asked "Awakened" people to respond.

There are a few good posts here, but mostly its: Listen to me, you should do this, IAM, IAM, IAM with a couple of spiritual burps.

Does nobody understand service?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Also since your so "keen" on the subject matter why is it that these people always seem to need a manual on spiritual enlightenment??? Like you would suppose the answers to the cosmos come in word format? Come on this is just another plea for attention.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by onthedownlow

Actually I completely agree, and I'm one of the narcissistic idiots who posted here.

But you're right. You will never awaken by shirking responsibility. As Carl Jung once wrote, "The shirker experiences nothing but his own morbid fear."

I stand by my suggestion of reading material for her. But I in no way meant she should abandon the life she has built up or leave her children to the dogs.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by NewlyAwakened]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well, you're not necessarily different. All people come equipped with the ability to awaken and access their higher selves which would tap greater abilities, psychic phenomenon, and a unified field of oneness. Most people choose against this path because they are more trapped in the material.

It seems that intuitively you know you are ready for greater things, so, just let yourself flow with the rising current of unity.

And...we're not Gods. We are pieces of the whole, or the Universe. Therefore, there is only one. You must accept your place within this hierarchy. Labeling yourself as a God is quite deceptive to the ego, and, the ego is the very thing that stands in your way of total harmony. That's the same with the rest of us.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 26-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
To me enlightenment isn't knowledge, but an inner sense of knowing that flashes into your consciousness for a split second and then vanishes before you know it.

You cannot learn it, and no one can teach it to you, when you least expect it, that ecstasy of knowing, of oneness with the universe touches your senses, It is just pure joy, and for a moment all the cares of this world pass away.

You don't have to be meditating, or sitting in front of a guru, once you have experienced it you cannot describe it to anyone,

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Annunaki2012

OMG

You can become enlightened sitting on a dung heap.

Enlightenment is a return to innocence.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

An ear wouldnt be such a bad thing..lol

I suppose what I mean, referring to us as gods, is that we are immortal..and we CAN create...with our minds..in the spirit..I just want to get to that point.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Hi, YFL - I am a starseed psychic medium and channel. From the looks of it, you are also starseeded. I usually stay away from this site for various reasons but my guides insisted that I visit ATS just now and the first thing I saw was you requesting help. If you would like to see how my services might assist you, feel free to email me at: [email protected] and I will be happy to speak with you further on the topic of Awakening.

Many blessings to you on your journey of awakening and discovery, YFL.

Love and Light,

Anya Briggs
Psychic Medium and Channel

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CestLaVie

You did not care about clothes to wear or looking like a model?
Where did this avatar come from then? No humble earthy lady would choose such, IMO !

LOL..I dont understand what you mean..it is a "fighting" outfit, not sexual at all. I suppose if you interpret it as such, that is YOUR thoughts, not mine

What does humble have to do with awakening, or wearing a fighting outfit?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join