It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am asking the Awakened for assistance! Im ready for the next step.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Erica1631

Ty Erica, and you are right, there are so many emotions going through me right now, including confusion.
I mean I always knew things were not as they seemed..but I guess it really didnt HIT me until lately.
Hard to explain, almost like being struck by lightning and bammo!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by g146541

An ear wouldnt be such a bad thing..lol

I suppose what I mean, referring to us as gods, is that we are immortal..and we CAN create...with our minds..in the spirit..I just want to get to that point.

You want to be like god?

That sound familiar, lol

Yummy no one can teach you how to become awakened,

[edit on 013131p://bMonday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
If you are reading the replies you have garnered here, with discernment, you will see that being humble has quite a lot to do with it ...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I do believe this is very sound advice..and I think you are correct in all you said.
I dont feel as if Im in a prison..I feel that people, as a whole, are in prison.

But you are right..get back to nature..get off the computer..I have so much to catch up on..

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

One thing, in my opinion you should accept Earth as your "home". That you came to this planet to better yourself and through bettering yourself, you better those around you. It's called being a wanderer. I know of a very useful book called "The Wanderers Handook" and it's a free read by a women named Carla; just google it and it's in scrib. back to the point to, you break out of thaat mentality, by everyday being exactly who you were meant to be. Right now, for example what gets me through the days, is that I'm staking up all my money for the day when I have the amount of money to stop working and start wandering...anwyas hope I helped and good luck, it's not wishing for something better, but perserverence and love that will get you through the tough times.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I am exactly where you are I use to question everything including myself and gods but now I am at a point where I believe I am a god a co creator. My life and e everything in it is my doing so I am now spiritually greedy I want it all.
I want immortality
I want millions of dollars
I want to commune with aliens
I want to create my own children [genetically]
Why not of we are truly gods and not slaves all that I want will come to me
What a perfect test to the universal mind....

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
Thankyou op for your story, your search is strong and you will awaken. When you realize who/what you are, the veil will be lifted, realization will happen. We believe we are this body/mind, and we think we are our life. This is why we spend our lives looking, searching, for the thing that will complete us, connect us, make us feel whole (holy). It is in every person you'll ever meet, that feeling, there`s something wrong (with me/ the world), somethings missing, i need to find it. A spiritual seeker is the same as a seeker of money or power, all seeking the end of suffering. All beings including plants are drawn toward the light, we are pulled toward bliss, we all deep down know of it, for it is what we have always been. We all want to go home, to feel that complete comfort, to rest in peace.
What are you, really? Find out what it means to be. I am is said in the present ( i was, past, i will,future). I am is to be. What is it you are?, what are you right now? Are you your past, your future, your thoughts, your body? No, all of these are things that you can see, experience. Who or what is seeing all the things that appear presently. What is aware of it all is who you are.
If you want some pointers to what you are check out: Mooji, John Sherman,Scott Kiloby, Conscious tv, Rupert Spira, Tony Parsons, Jeff Foster, Unmani. Any way, youtube has loads of non-duality speakers. I`m sure you will find some that resonates with you, they are all pointing to the same thing. And yes it is real, it does happen and it is beautiful.
Enjoy.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Itisnowagain]

Thank you so much for your post, it was beautiful and inspiring!
It seems strange to me that other's are looking for the same thing I am..is that narcissistic to believe that way?

With so many of us looking, does one really find?

I want to be "I am"..

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You are beautiful.

You are being loved by your kids.

No man/woman is an island.

Your body is your temple.

Best,

AllIsOne

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

I want immortality
I want millions of dollars
I want to commune with aliens
I want to create my own children

That's interesting.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Great explanation and you'd probably say latin is beautiful but it makes next to no sense. Bad excuse of somebody with this much apparent intelligence... NEXT!

Google "Semantics". If you knew philosophy, you would understand that the greatest minds in the world all agreed on the fact that language, while necessary for communication, has enormous limits based on subjectivism and general semantics.

Should I take your word, or should I take the word of some of the greatest minds in the world. I'll go with the latter thank you very much.

Also since your so "keen" on the subject matter why is it that these people always seem to need a manual on spiritual enlightenment??? Like you would suppose the answers to the cosmos come in word format? Come on this is just another plea for attention.

My friend, there is "no one here" who needs attention. We use words as pointers. If one wants to know God or the absolute truth, one reads words which are pointers to a reality beyond words.

Once the reality beyond words is being experienced, then there is nothing left to say. Then One Knows the truth beyond everything. One is beyond the Matrix.

But then others still in the Matrix ask how do I get out..... well you have to use the language of the matrix to communicate how to get out of the Matrix.

Everyone else just doesn't know, that they don't know.

Transcendence is to go beyond everything including yourself. In that realm is the truth and the absolute can be seen .....

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

What you are can not answer for it has no words, it is transparent. Look at yourself (the self) without the mirror whenever you remember, where ever you are.
You are right when you say you are mourning that person you thought you were, for you have to die to be. Don't be afraid to die, this is what has stopped humanity for so long, it has been know by many for so long. Do not fear the feeling, it is just a feeling arising presently. It does feel like death, it is the death of the false self. When the false self is seen and recognised, the one that sees will stand alone. Alone and all one, is the same.
Be now and here, be nowhere, be no-one, have none. Be all that is. Only this moment is. This is all there is.
Throw every 'thing' away, ideas, concepts, words.
What are you?
There is no answer to this, this can not be answered with words, although history and youtube are trying.
Look at yourself. Not the past you, future you. Do it now.
You are already home.

Im astounded by your post..and so many others on here..

You're so right..it feels like death..a mourning..and it's frightening.

I "feel" what you are saying...it's easier to understand than before.

But, confusing at the same time.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You are trying too hard. It's time to just let life happen. Go with the flow of things, be a leaf floating down the river of life. You ask who you are? I say who do you want to be? Be the person that makes you happy. Do the things that make you happy, it is your life, live it the way you want to. You can never predict what will happen each day, for each day is different. We all know the basics of what happens each day, but there are always what I call "Pop-ups" each day there is always something that is difficult and unexpected that happens, sometimes days go by and there are not too many events that happen, but the days where things happen one right after another, it can seem difficult to handle, this is where the art of life comes in, living life is a art form. It's all about how you handle the daily events in our lives. Develop a routine, figure out what works best and what does not work best, you can try to do things in different ways to find out works the best, this takes time to figure these things out. Once you know what works best stick to it! I have learned most of the time when I deviate from my routine I regret it and quickly get back on track. Deep down inside we know what the right thing to do is. Sometimes it takes a while to learn who you are, but most of the time it is what you do and what you say that define who we are. I could go on but I will close now. Good luck to you!

[edit on 26-7-2010 by ShadowRamesses]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The next best step the awakening mind should take is to understand that ALL online forums and blogs have either been set up by intelligence or co-opted by intelligence and are overwhelmingly dominated by intelligence operatives who monitor, confuse, contain, and commandeer awakening minds in order to redirect them back into the deep sleep of bondage and ignorance where they can continue the slide towards their own destruction.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe
The next best step the awakening mind should take is to understand that ALL online forums and blogs have either been set up by intelligence or co-opted by intelligence and are overwhelmingly dominated by intelligence operatives who monitor, confuse, contain, and commandeer awakening minds in order to redirect them back into the deep sleep of bondage and ignorance where they can continue the slide towards their own destruction.

You forgot to add there's also a fair amount of d**ks

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You will have to face all your fears, to find out who you truly are. Let go of a lot of concepts you have held close to yourself. Will have to let go of all the problems that are plaguing the world inside your mind, so that you can begin to find out who you truly are. In the process you will have to let go of whatever you thought you were, and you are not. And the path to the ultimate truth isn't easy. You will still have to face your life's responsibilities, and the path which I speak of isn't any way to escape from facing life. Am very serious when I say this to you.

Are you willing to take this step ? If yes then I can show you a person who lives in the living truth, who has experienced the ultimate truth of being, and can provide you guidance from that living truth. U2U back to me if you are ready to know the truth of who you always have been.

The ball is in your court now yummy free lunch. And I am waiting.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
Hi Freelunch

I am very happy to see more and more people like you, looking at what really matters and asking the right questions.
After my 'learning period' (what you are going through, I really felt distraught and depressed. One begins to wonder if life this day is really worth it as we are indeed slaves of the system and of ourselves.

After my 'awakening' I finally understood. Life is a gift and a curse at the same time. It is actually a Trial for things to come. Your choices, state of mind and how you live your life is very important, I can't stress that enough. So see Life as an opportunity to evolve your spirit.

And Life is a very short time. I am sure you see how years fly before our eyes, it won't be very long before our bodies back to dust, our spirit better not carry a burden of hatred, selfishness cruelty and destruction.

Too many people don't believe in good or bad anymore, they only believe in what's good for them. The awakening is simply the experience that demonstrates that we are just part of a bigger entity and that the suffering we cause to this entity will cast us out.

I have the chance to have received a precious gift and I have been through ordeals so bad, and a NDE that really opened my eyes. I am sure yours is around the corner

Wonderful post, and thank you so much!
I am confused as to how fast I awoke! It was literally instantly.
I do see what many are saying, about the good and bad.. I suppose what I want to say is that I see now that the "being" that we are is PERFECT..not good or bad..I just have a hard time putting thoughts into words.

I also understand about the depression...as I said before..it feels like i am mourning a death..and it is a death..of myself.

It is almost as if I am now looking at the world through someone else's eyes..as I drove to town this morning..it felt surreal...hard to explain.
Maybe Ive just flipped my lid, finally!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hi,

This is the first time I've every posted on ATS, though I've been a member since February. And it was your post that made me do it.

I had to reply with something, because as I was reading your message, it truly felt like I was reading over something that I had written in one of my many journals.

I feel the exact same way that you've described. Not feeling like I belonged in this world since I was young, always questioning and researching everything, wanting answers, wanting to be 'enlightened', searching for meaning and purpose in this existence, wondering if there was more to life that what we were being told, and not being satisfied with how the current world system is ran.

Right now, I'm still in the process of discovering answers and seeking the truth. So, I can't really give you a 3 step process to being awakened at the present moment.
But, I can tell you that recently I've been studying the effects of consciousness on the physical plane. Or, in other words, turning thoughts into reality. I've read several books on this in the past, like 'The Secret', but I'm now trying to bridge the gap between knowing this concept, and actually living it out in my day to day life. Hmm... don't know how it's going to go, but that's the fun of it I guess. There are lots of times when I feel like my brain is going to explode, lol, but I have to keep pushing forward. It's impossible for me not to.

Anyway, good luck on your journey. Feel free to message me if you'd like.

Take care

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_journey_in
If you are reading the replies you have garnered here, with discernment, you will see that being humble has quite a lot to do with it ...

Just wanted to second this lest it gets buried.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_journey_in
Well, this is what always happens in this situation ...

Someone asks about enlightenment and what is their next step. They are immediately bombarded with lots of varying information all coming from different angles.

Well, that is enlightenment framed in someone else's perspective.

What you need to find is enlightenment from your own perspective. There is no method other than your method.

If you want to experiment with some of the techniques shown in this thread, I don't think you'll come to any harm. But I doubt also that you'll be satisfied.

Please accept that you are already enlightened at your core. All the information you need is inside. You have always already been an individualized aspect of source. This being said, focus your own attention on what might be the next step for you. As you practice, you will learn discernment. Not ordinary discernment, but discernment between the voices that you carry inside and those that may interact with you from beyond the veil.

If I could answer the question in two words, i would simply say: meditation, discernment.

Some have talked here about the macabre aspects of the journey you are undertaking. It is a journey where you will have to conquer much fear and you will probably back out a few times, or ask for the "volume" to be turned down.

This is the most frightenening journey you can take, and you need to be sure within yourself that you are ready to deal with the paradoxical sense of even greater alienation from others that will come. You will be alone before you understand that you are not alone.

But it is the greatest journey you can ever take and help is all around you if you please practice those two little words.

Meditation + Discernment = Love.

I wish you well.

You are loved,
Love others,

Thank you s o much, wise one. And I say that, because your words speak truth to me.
I know there is much information being given here, and Im grateful for all of it. But you are right, discernment. I think I understand what you mean..and I think my "being" will know.
I am already alone, Im a single mother for 5 years..with teenage sons.
I dont mind being alone, in fact..I like it.
Strange, but I feel that I need that to grow.

As for backing out..I can't now..there is nothing to go "back" to..the old "self" is dead.. it has to be forward now.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by enteri
Can you think of a moment in your life when a light went on like in the cartoons and you would think like "Hey, guys I'm enlightened now!"

Realizing you are the co-creator acctually means that you can start taking responsibility in life instead of being just a bystander to things happening around you. You start to understand that you have the possibility to create your own reality and that the energies you put out into the world make it what it is.

Very well said..although..it almost happened like the cartoon..lol

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join