It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am asking the Awakened for assistance! Im ready for the next step.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
First of all, just let me clarify that I am a terrible writer. In other words, I have a hard time putting my thoughts into words on "paper", so please forgive me if my writing is strung out. I also use a ton of Ellipsis in my writing, which I know irritates some people..it's just my style

Ok, with the disclaimers out of the way..its hard to decide where to start..but I feel a need to get this out now.
Im sure I'll be labeled a lunatic after this post, but I'll risk it.

Ive been here on ATS for a while now, and before I found ATS, I studied as much information as I could all over the internet, and books. Studied, really isnt a good word, Id say devoured, absorbed...I just couldnt get ENOUGH information coming into my brain to suite me. This information was feeding a hunger for truth, for who..or what life is. And who am I.
I devoured everything I could on ufo's, paranormal, history, nature, science, etc...most everything except Hollywood jargon, I tried to stay away from pop culture information, such as People, or any news rag like that. I wanted to filter out the useless CRAP that most people read.

All my life, I had a feeling that I was "different", or that I didnt belong in society.
I dont have the same interests as most people I meet. I dont care about what clothes to wear, or how to look like a model. I dont care if I drive a fancy car or live in a fancy house. These things dont interest me in the least. I wouldnt even care about money at all, if it werent needed to live here.

I never knew there were others that felt this way until I found this site. I really felt alone, although I never really felt lonely. Coming here, and reading other people's stories and experiences has broadened my once tiny spectrum of who we are, and what life is really about.

I have come to a conclusion..from loads of information...that, indeed we are slaves and prisoners on this beautiful blue planet. We, are in a prison, within a prison. The flesh body, is also a prison for the beautiful "beings" that we really are.
Do you really expect me to believe that we have "evolved"? Or that some god just decided to create us from dust? Then set a bunch of rules upon us, and would kill us or send us to a hell if we didnt obey?
Its ludicrous to even suggest such a thing, in my opinion.

I know in my heart of hearts..that we..ALL OF US..have come from somewhere else in the universe...my "home" planet might not be the same as yours...look inside yourself..why is there so many diverse cultures, languages and races on this TINY planet? We are all flesh beings, but all so different. We did not just spring up from the primordial ooze as a fish...we have been brought here..all of us..and enslaved. What I mean is..we dont remember who we are..someone or someTHING is keeping us ignorant.

I know now..why the powers that be want to keep us downtrodden and warring against each other.
They are also puppets, although they dont realize it. They think they OWN this world and us..but they dont..they are also enslaved here..just like the rest of us.
They are evil..we should not have to fight for anything we need..we should not have to fight AT ALL!
Food , shelter, basic needs should be a "given" and no one should be without. Money is a tool that they use to keep us imprisoned throughout our lives.
Sometimes I agree with that saying.."Money is the root of all evil"..its not the money, its the power that "they" have to wield it against us.
The lust for material things, is also another lie they project into our minds...its like dangling a carrot in front of a horse..new and shiny things..just keep us like robots.."must have new plasma tv"...this becomes a focus in your daily lives, until you forget who you really ARE!!!!
You are not a being of material things..but of love..and light..and peace.

I have not found WHO I am, yet..Im hoping that some of you on here might be able to help me with that. I have not experienced being in the spirit..although I have had flying dreams that I know I was there..out of body and in my "real" self.
It was the most liberating feeling..but Im always being chased.

Until we all awaken and learn to live in peace and harmony throughout this entire planet..we will never be who we truly are.
I looked in the mirror today and asked the reflection, "who are you?" It didnt answer back..but I know that somewhere inside me..is the being that was created and never dies. Immortal...do you see that, WE are immortal..WE ARE GODS...

I guess, the purpose of this story, is to ask others who are learning, or HAVE learned who they are and how to break free from this enslaved mentality.

I need help, I feel Im on the brink of finding out..and im scared to step forward..but I NEED to..and just dont know how or where to take the next step.

I almost feel a relief..but a part of me just wants to cry..cry and mourn the person I "thought" I was..which was a lie..do you know what I mean?

Please, if you have any information you can help me with, to find the door..Id greatly appreciate it..please feel free to add anything to this thread. I have slowly been coming awake..and its time to take the next step..

Thank you for reading this and thank you for your posts.

Sincerely, A sister of the spirit

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Before I forget..I wanted to also add...

All the wars..all the man made disasters..all the politics..everything that happens every day around the world..lies..more lies to keep us from concentrating on US.

Its easy to get wrapped up in your daily grind..(why do you think they call it grind). It sure isnt daily heaven, is it...

Its easy to keep focused on a new 'NEWS' disaster..a shooting here..a new law over there..etc etc..its like an assembly line of CRAP that just keeps coming so you cant look inward...
There will never be disclosure, because then we'd know the truth.

That cant be allowed..it frightens me, sometimes.

Its time to stop...stop your daily grind..and start looking for who we are and the next step. I know..easier said than done..we do have to eat.

If I dont stop here..I"ll just keep babbling..lol

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Yummy Freelunch]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Passion...

What is your passion?

When you find your passion you will know who you are.

What drives you daily?

What are you ready to help change in this world?

Look at your life, when you spoke truth in the face of fear or humiliation, what were you speaking about? Was that your passion?

Is that what you want to contribute and change in this world?

I found my passion. Justice. I AM Justice. I have no other words to describe it except justice describes me in one word.

Maybe you can find truth in this information.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

Passion...

What is your passion?

When you find your passion you will know who you are.

What drives you daily?

What are you ready to help change in this world?

Look at your life, when you spoke truth in the face of fear or humiliation, what were you speaking about? Was that your passion?

Is that what you want to contribute and change in this world?

I found my passion. Justice. I AM Justice. I have no other words to describe it except justice describes me in one word.

Maybe you can find truth in this information.

Thank you for your response, ExPostFacto.

Passion? It's so hard to say now...when I was "stuck" in the daily grind..it was like others..to work to pay bills..slavery..
Now? To free others..to BE free..that is my passion..to find others that are ready and unite...
I guess I"ll have to think about what my passion is..strange that it doesnt come off the top of my head.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I believe we all have a talent...something we give to humanity...something we know innately. If you find that and pursue it without any fear of the consequences, and do so with the highest intention of exposing the lie you will find your purpose.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I believe we all have a talent...something we give to humanity...something we know innately. If you find that and pursue it without any fear of the consequences, and do so with the highest intention of exposing the lie you will find your purpose.

Thank you, EPF, that makes a lot of sense.

ALthough, my talents really dont seem worthy except in a human-working standard. I am a graphic artist/artist.

Ive always had a way with animals, nature, insects, etc, though..I can hold honey bees in my hand and other Dr Doolittle things..lol..
But thank you for the kick start..I'll sure feed that information into my mind databases

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Your first step is to check you're U2U, second step you will figure out from there.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I could think of many ways you could use those talents to help expose the lie and assist waking people up. If you enjoy art, and you like doing that...then find a group that is waking people up and donate your time. However, nature seems to be more your thing as what you described sounds very second nature to you. I hate insects lol. That is a gift. Maybe you could learn why the bees are dying or leaving...IDK. It's up to you to decide and figure out, but when you find it you will know without a doubt.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

someone or someTHING is keeping us ignorant
were you born ignorant and innocent
I looked in the mirror today- keep stating at the centre of your eyes

Do you really expect me to believe that we have "evolved"?
why do you need to believe, what do you trust? are the old wise tales still nessary if there are than we have not elvolved
I have had flying dreams that I know I was there..out of body and in my "real" self. It was the most liberating feeling..but Im always being chased.
I have flown as well, perhpas there visions?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aziroth
Your first step is to check you're U2U, second step you will figure out from there.

Thank you so much..I have..and I did

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I could think of many ways you could use those talents to help expose the lie and assist waking people up. If you enjoy art, and you like doing that...then find a group that is waking people up and donate your time. However, nature seems to be more your thing as what you described sounds very second nature to you. I hate insects lol. That is a gift. Maybe you could learn why the bees are dying or leaving...IDK. It's up to you to decide and figure out, but when you find it you will know without a doubt.

TY, again..and it gives me hope to read what you have written..you sound as if you know yourself, and I cant wait to be that way

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr20121221

someone or someTHING is keeping us ignorant
were you born ignorant and innocent
I looked in the mirror today- keep stating at the centre of your eyes

Do you really expect me to believe that we have "evolved"?
why do you need to believe, what do you trust? are the old wise tales still nessary if there are than we have not elvolved
I have had flying dreams that I know I was there..out of body and in my "real" self. It was the most liberating feeling..but Im always being chased.
I have flown as well, perhpas there visions?

Yes..I do believe we are born ignorant and innocent. Im not sure what the innocent part has to do with anything, though.
I will try staring at the center of my eyes..I did try ..but it was very un-nerving .
Im not sure I understand about the visions part..or the evolved part you mention..lol sorry , sometimes things go over my head.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
As the buddha said after enlightenment a tree is just a tree,yes the planet is a prison and yes we are kept ignorant by the watchers or Yaldoboath and his archons or the wizard of oz.In my younger days I went through the try to save the world stage and learnt in no uncertain terms the world truly does not want saving,the best is to be happy earning an honest income with good family and friends and dont worry too much,yes the toys are changing but the story is pretty much the same it ever was.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Who you are, what you are, and why you are here, is in fact stored inside you and always has been.

You simply don’t know how to access that information through no real fault of your own. You have been indoctrinated since birth into a shared reality that keeps your primary focus on superficial things that include a lot of confusion and ‘noise’ that keeps you from being in tune with your true self.

Your mind is basically divided into three separate entities, the Ying and Yang, the competing hemispheres of the brain, that for the most part debate and argue endlessly with one another over often trivial things, should I have chicken or beef tonight, should I wear the blue or the red, should I call them or not, it goes on and on and on.

As long as you are in this state of conflict and unbalance it is virtually impossible to communicate consciously with that other part of your brain some refer to as the super soul, others refer to as the super ego, and some refer to as your higher self or soul.

Accessing it requires ending the internal debate between the Ying and the Yang and bringing them in balance, and then slightly changing the modulating frequency your body and mind normally run on.

This can be best done by humming.

Be forewarned though, you will be bombarded instantaneously with a tremendous amount of information, some of which you might find very shocking, challenging and disturbing should you succeed in accessing that third portion of your mind and the information that has always been stored in it.

Good luck at reaching that state if you truly want to go there, for many it is not easy to achieve no matter how intent they are or how they try.

The universe though will unlock the door when you are truly ready, sometimes patience is a virtue.

Please consider should you succeed reality as you know it will be for ever altered for you.

There is no going back from that.

Good luck.

[edit on 25/7/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
are you prepared to be destroyed?

you are going to have to cross the great abyss. most people approach the edge and back away. but they do not forget that it is there....they know exactly where it is and constantly live their lives with this subconscious understanding. the mind and personality are totally consumed with maintaining the boundaries of the soul.

but the soul is potentially boundless.

thus the terror.

if i were you, i would start looking at the places in your life where you hear your inner voice making some type of excuse for this or that behavior. there is something hiding behind that excuse, and your're probably not going to like what you find.

but, IN GENERAL, all that you must do is ask. the answer will find you. the more specific the question the better. in that regard, no one here on this board or anywhere else can help you. illumination is an extremely isolating endeavor. be prepared to leave people (everyone) behind in total detatchment.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
As the buddha said after enlightenment a tree is just a tree,yes the planet is a prison and yes we are kept ignorant by the watchers or Yaldoboath and his archons or the wizard of oz.In my younger days I went through the try to save the world stage and learnt in no uncertain terms the world truly does not want saving,the best is to be happy earning an honest income with good family and friends and dont worry too much,yes the toys are changing but the story is pretty much the same it ever was.

But dont YOU want to be free of it? Or are you? And if so..how did you do it!

I mean I know we cant save the world..thats a fairy tale in itself, and some of the "beings" here shouldnt be saved..

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Thank you PT!
So, I can start by humming?? When Ive tried meditation before..it was so hard to wipe thoughts from my mind..I fought to try and have a clear mind..

But im ready..and I dont want to go back..back to what, anyway!! Back to lies?
I want to cry..I really do..its overwhelming to think all of life was a lie!

But I want to know, now, the truth...and thank you...I will hum..

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

Whether you know it or not you may have affected the life of someone else while trying to wake others up. That spreads like wild fire. If it were not for people before me, I might not have awoken. Others had to challenge my reality for me to wake up.

There is a phrase in the bible that says something to the affect that Jesus came not to unite but to split us apart and turn us against each other. In another verse, a person must be either hot or cold but if we are in the middle we will get spit out. I feel like we must keep challenging the status quo to wake as many up as we can. I owe it to those who came before me, that were ridiculed for their beliefs, but that which I learned from. Don't give up now...the time is ripe.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
are you prepared to be destroyed?

you are going to have to cross the great abyss. most people approach the edge and back away. but they do not forget that it is there....they know exactly where it is and constantly live their lives with this subconscious understanding. the mind and personality are totally consumed with maintaining the boundaries of the soul.

but the soul is potentially boundless.

thus the terror.

if i were you, i would start looking at the places in your life where you hear your inner voice making some type of excuse for this or that behavior. there is something hiding behind that excuse, and your're probably not going to like what you find.

but, IN GENERAL, all that you must do is ask. the answer will find you. the more specific the question the better. in that regard, no one here on this board or anywhere else can help you. illumination is an extremely isolating endeavor. be prepared to leave people (everyone) behind in total detatchment.

What you have written here is like a cloak of heaviness has been placed on me...somehow I know you are right.
The behaviors I make excuses for, mostly now, is drinking beer, A LOT! Especially on the weekends. I make excuses, and reasons why I feel it necessary. Or my fear of being in public. I dont like to leave the "safety" of my house.

I am not quite understanding what my next step is..but I want it..I want it so badly.
I have already become isolated. It is only me and my 2 children, for years now. I dont date..I dont desire that lifestyle anymore. All I do is seek information, its like im driven. I barely even eat anymore.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aziroth

Awww. Come on. What if the rest of us wanted to now this lil' secret too?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join