It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am asking the Awakened for assistance! Im ready for the next step.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

Originally posted by the_journey_in
Well, this is what always happens in this situation ...

Someone asks about enlightenment and what is their next step. They are immediately bombarded with lots of varying information all coming from different angles.

Well, that is enlightenment framed in someone else's perspective.

What you need to find is enlightenment from your own perspective. There is no method other than your method.

If you want to experiment with some of the techniques shown in this thread, I don't think you'll come to any harm. But I doubt also that you'll be satisfied.

Please accept that you are already enlightened at your core. All the information you need is inside. You have always already been an individualized aspect of source. This being said, focus your own attention on what might be the next step for you. As you practice, you will learn discernment. Not ordinary discernment, but discernment between the voices that you carry inside and those that may interact with you from beyond the veil.

If I could answer the question in two words, i would simply say: meditation, discernment.

Some have talked here about the macabre aspects of the journey you are undertaking. It is a journey where you will have to conquer much fear and you will probably back out a few times, or ask for the "volume" to be turned down.

This is the most frightenening journey you can take, and you need to be sure within yourself that you are ready to deal with the paradoxical sense of even greater alienation from others that will come. You will be alone before you understand that you are not alone.

But it is the greatest journey you can ever take and help is all around you if you please practice those two little words.

Meditation + Discernment = Love.

I wish you well.

You are loved,
Love others,

Thank you s o much, wise one. And I say that, because your words speak truth to me.
I know there is much information being given here, and Im grateful for all of it. But you are right, discernment. I think I understand what you mean..and I think my "being" will know.
I am already alone, Im a single mother for 5 years..with teenage sons.
I dont mind being alone, in fact..I like it.
Strange, but I feel that I need that to grow.

As for backing out..I can't now..there is nothing to go "back" to..the old "self" is dead.. it has to be forward now.

Child, slow down, you do not understand yet. It will come. Above all, be humble.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wake up world
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Hi, everything that you've said in your opening post is exactly how I'm feeling at the moment. It's like I wrote it myself. I feel we are slaves & that we are not originally from here & that TPTB will not let there be disclosure (as they then lose their money/power).
So thank you for putting everything that I feel in to words.
I've really been searching lately & have found the channeled info from Cosmic Awareness communications of value in my quest for further enlightenment.
Good luck.

Hi, and thank you!
I know, sometimes it's so hard to put it into words..and Im glad that we can share it here.!
I am also so glad to know there are others like us, searching for the same thing. It gives me hope.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

From your responses you are already aware thats why you feel there is more to it all and crave full understanding of it all. Fearlessness yes, but I am saying that due to the potentials that 1c you realize you are on the positive energy side you will just as fast become aware to the sinister negative energy side of things but dont EVER ALLOW YOUR PERFECT SELF to FEAR THEM INFACT CONCIOUSLY FIGURE OUT YOUR PROTECTION METHODS incase YOU HAPPEN TO ENCOUNTER A DEMON why you are connecting with your higher self......

Strength remember a demon or demons are creations spawned from fallen angels, but at the same time remember that HUMANITY WAS SO SIGNIFIGANT THAT GOD THE CREATOR WANTED THE ANGELS TO BOW DOWN TO US AS A WAY OF EXCEPTENCE NOT "IM BETTER THEN YOU".

Now with this data I just reembedded into your conciousness if humanity was powerfull enough to have angels (and yes the current fallen angels) asked to bow before them by GOD then internally and spiritually we may possess abilities = to or advanced more then some and I say some angels for some are very strong.... And if this is true then ANY LIL DEMON SPAWNED FROM THE FALLENs TO HURT HUMANITY IN OUR INPERFECT flesh SELF LEVEL CAN BE NO MATCH FOR US WHEN FULLY AWAKENED TO WHO WE ARE..... REINFORCING ---REMAIN FEARLESS- FRIEND AND EXPLORE ALL YOU WANT.... GOD DESIGNED YOU TOO.

[edit on 7/26/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

This with the awaken and unity is a hoax, it's made so you will cross the line.
It's the reverse of all good living things.
diversity not unity is the key, we need to make it as a species, as the human race, diversity is creativity, unity is just boring, it's like comunism
The universe exists because of it's diversity, expansion with diversity, not unity. This sounds like the borg, we will assimilate you into our colective.

Why don;t people think for their self or would you rather have the colective think for you ?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wheresthetruth
When you open your mind and self to the world around you, make sure you do so slowly. I tried to take shortcuts, as if enlightenment was a race and I could "win". Its not pretty and it is scary.

When you mentioned looking into the center of your eyes, you said it unnerved you. Why was that? Was it a feeling? Did the reflection change? Did it affect your sense of self or perhaps it was something silly in the act itself?

Looking into yourself and truly seeing who you are and what you are can be a weird feeling. Through clear and focused meditation, you can unravel your own mystery as well as strengthen yourself against that which makes you uncomfortable. Remember the key word though is "focused". Otherwise, you may not find exactly what you are searching for.

Good luck in your journey.

thank you, wheresthetruth for your post.
I think the reason it unnerved me was that my face actually looked scary..
crazy, but I looked very frightening to myself.
I tried it again..and looked for a very long time..and my face seemed to soften..and I 'heard' a voice that said..you are me..I am you..and I love you.
I think I am just crackers, now...lol

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

Why don;t people think for their self or would you rather have the colective think for you ?

Yea but the collective in our current states is being minipulated, so your not really thinking for youself if the set up is already laid out for you and all you gotta do is be reborn into it...... OH AND SUFFER

How can unity be wrong yet you say we as a species must advance?????

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I am out of touch with my spiritual side.

But from the science side I have seen some things.

1) All around the world are random number generators hooked
into the internet that should stay within a certain amount of randomness,
but they do not.

Often at times this devices spike in the same variation away from
random all around the world.

It happened before 911 and the Asian Tsunami, and other events.

These scientists have discovered something, but they do not know
what to think of it except that the world is connected.

en.wikipedia.org...

2) The power of sound has been found to do some amazing things.

Ultra sound can cause wounds to heal faster.

To make hydrogen through some near interaction with electricity
usually takes a cathode and anode to make an electrolysis
reaction produce hydrogen from water.

A man has discovered how to use a certain frequency of radio waves
split hydrogen from water and make salt water in effect burn.

He discovered this in his search for a radio freq device that will kill
cancer cells.

3) In the film "science of the mind" Buddhists have managed to change
their brain wave patterns, and in one of their rituals lay in the
snow in the freezing cold that would kill the rest of us they live
and in the morning when they wake the snow is melted in an
outline around their bodies.

Google Video Link

4) Diabetics near death were taken to the middle of no where
and put on a raw food diet, within a week several could reduce
their use of insulin, and within 2 weeks most could.

www.56.com...

At the end of 30 days most no longer needed insulin.

We are being lied to about a great many things.

5) A man who traveled to India to help the starving has proved that
chemical farming is killing the soil and thus killing us.
Thru nature methods and extraction of minerals from cow horns
and elsewhere they can make new top soil that is utlra rich
and restore the soil naturally.

v.youku.com...

The "poo poo voodoo" will seem weird but realize that in India
they worship many gods and this a way of acceptance familiar to them.

6) A man in Wisconsin discovered he could put fish in tanks, and
grow plants above them that feed the fish, and take and waste
material from the process and compost it all on 3 acres and grow
1 million pounds of food in 360 days.

Extending this to the size of the state of west virginia it would provide
2 lbs of food per day to 7 billion ppl.

None need starve, it is all a lie.

7) Ppl have fnd they can grow algae oil in the desert via vertical
hydroponics and make 100,000 gal/acre/yr in the desert on non-arable
land that will not impact farming using agri waste and human waste
as feed stock. With a land area the size of 10% of the state of
new mexico they could provide all the fuel needs for the US.

8) Once ready take #7 and turn it into biological hydrogen production,
once we have the hydrogen vehicles, hydrogen tanks, and stations.

en.wikipedia.org...

The ppl have in their power to remake the world into a paradise
and to reach for the stars, but we are held back by greed, lies,
and the wicked.

Much more has been discovered, but these are what are present
in my mind at this time.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

And the next step is to sell you this hoax, that is half real half lie so you can become a little toy. You are giving in manipulation, it's what they want you to do, get with the collective. it's the same guys that rule now and you are becoming part of their colective as a borg a toy.

It's the new Gaya crap planed for you guys where all the new stuff like new age, and other religions unite into this twisted colective to twist you for good.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

The Hopi Indians tell us, 'We are the ones we have been waiting for'.

That is the most beautiful thing! Thank you so much for your post.

There are so many beautiful people here, and Im so glad to be a part of it.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

Originally posted by TheOracle
Hi Freelunch

One begins to wonder if life this day is really worth it as we are indeed slaves of the system and of ourselves.

After my 'awakening' I finally understood. Life is a gift and a curse at the same time. It is actually a Trial for things to come.....

Life is a very short time.....

Too many people don't believe in good or bad anymore, they only believe in what's good for them...

I have the chance to have received a precious gift ...

I am sure yours is around the corner

It is almost as if I am now looking at the world through someone else's eyes..

as I drove to town this morning..
it felt surreal...
hard to explain.
Maybe Ive just flipped my lid, finally!

An out of body connection.
A tingling.
A connection with all.

Our wisdom is foolishness.
We go threw life reacting.
Until we just go limp.
Unwilling to be provoked to action by our base reactions.

Rest in the peace that you find.
Reach out & make the path easier for others....

Strive to feel divine intervention.

Act on it in love.

Observe the effects of your actions.
Hone your skills at acting on prodding with the right action.

If nothing right presents itself.
Sit and enjoy
yourself,
your surroundings,
others around you.

And....
In the End...
The love you take....
Is equal...
To the love you make....

1 101010

-Watcher

PS - Missing your posts lately

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctor j and inmate c5779
Hey there. Welcome to the rabbit`s hole. Took the right pill. Anyway, I`m sure by now you`ve had a lot of help. Some great minds wander these corridors... And some not so "great". Don`t be discouraged tho. People may be jealous of you and you might not even realize it. They hide it and try to make you feel like they have the life to live and all the things you hold sacred are without meaning. I think well ok I know that we are all held back since birth, and it sucks because by the time we actually "awaken", most of us have wasted 25 years, if we are lucky. Some people take more.

Like I said before, I`m sure you got a lot of good help and normally I wouldnt reply unless I had something more specific to talk about, but I just kinda resonated with how you say you "felt different". I`ve been different as well, and even my friends notice it. They both cherish it and at times show disdain when I say something that clashes with their preconceived notions of "how things work". Like when I said we shouldn`t be in Afghanistan, back when WW3 begun (we just dont know its ww3 yet because the other powers of the world have not fully joined yet), I was called names and considered a traitor because I didnt agree that the deaths of innocent people do not compensate for the deaths of other innocent people. One drunken arguement got a little violent, cause they tried to say "Good, let their kids die, look how many people died in 9/11" Needless to say, each and every person who was there and literally kicked me while I was down, is now against the war. It took a few years for that, and even after that night we all kinda awkwardly made up. After all we are all friends even to this day. I forgave them instantly and refused to fight back. I knew they were just victims of something I was lucky (or smart or different) enough to see through. ANYWAY ... read any good books lately? I tell anyone who can even stand sci fi even a little to check out the Hyperion series by Dan Simmons. Other than that, enjoy your stay, I think you`ll find the facilities here on prison earth quite enjoyable. Having spent a little time in "real" jaiI (ya my beliefs get me into the darndest situations sometimes!) I recommend you find a good book and try to make some Llkeminded & trustworthy friends who got your back. :^) So hopefully some of that helps a little, if not, hopefully someone else could! So long and thanks for all the fish! sorry, dum joke from old book of mine :^p

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

THank you Doctor J..I like the way you write..down to earth and meaningful.
The sad thing is, you're right..Ive wasted so many years of my life..im in my 40's now..but I dont want to look back...that only creates confusion and sadness for me..
Forward is the only choice now..like Ive said..there IS no going back now..

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
I will post this reply without reading responses. I don't often even do this, as most of what comes down the tube is distraction which I know you understand what I mean.

All of what you have said is shared by others and I like you am looking for the next step. I am reminded of when I said hi to an older gentleman looking at some abandoned homes on the water front near me in Fl. He sat down and we talked for a short while. Suddenly he blurted our which was triggered by my conversation, "I am waking up to something, I have a job to do and wish to hell I knew what it is". He is at the stage you and I are, we know there is more, but so much is hidden as we are trapped within these bodies.

I recently read one of my dreams from my journals which I had forgot. In this, I was instructed to look at this life like a gossamer very thin tissue which lays upon and in this case, a blue durable surface. As I looked this tissue was like a skin, falling apart constantly due to it's thinness, but always the durable blue part remained intact, eternal. I was told that the tissue like covering was our life, insubstantial and temporary, renewing but dissolving and our real selves was the durable blue surface which received the imprint of the dissolving gossamer covering so it to was recorded but did not change the eternal part.

I mention this lesson only as it allows me to know that what we are going through is only a part of a greater whole, it is only a very small part of our greater being, like an epithelial layer which is shed daily.

As to helping to go further, I wish I had the answer, but it is found within and not without, we have to look at that which is our greater part and that can be achieved by simplicity. I have heard and I have practiced meditation, which may work, I have and succeeded in doing telekinesis which works for concentration and growth, but getting back to the simplicity and acceptance of being a child seems to work better. Connecting with all living things, loving plants and animals and separating yourself from mankind's distractions which leads to lower vibrations. We are many of us entering a higher vibrational level and you may experience it now and then. Dreams become more than before, intuition increase etc. The next step is slower, but real.

Keep a journal of your dreams. Practice out of body exercises, try TK, stay away from negative people, and that is why I seldom get into politics, it is overrun with negativity and anger. Turn off the TV. I know you have heard it before, but my inner self directed me this way and I have no tolerance left for any of this, a real disconnectedness from the world, it is a distraction which I resent.

Ty sailormon, and that is a wonderful story about the elderly gentleman. It seems there are more people realizing this, than I even thought possible.
I will keep in mind all you have suggested..and the TV is easy, since I dont subscribe to cable or satellite..TV just makes me feel like im ADHD ..lol

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

And the next step is to sell you this hoax, that is half real half lie so you can become a little toy. You are giving in manipulation, it's what they want you to do, get with the collective. it's the same guys that rule now and you are becoming part of their colective as a borg a toy.

It's the new Gaya crap planed for you guys where all the new stuff like new age, and other religions unite into this twisted colective to twist you for good.

First I know what LIGHT GUIDES ME DEEP WITHIN and recognize fallenz trickz.

Second What I am speaking of as far as the perfect higher self is the self that GOD MADE US ALL IN BEFORE WE GAINED KNOWLEDGE FROM KNOWLEDGE TREE FROM EVIL FALLEN 1... So before we were tricked we were perfect HENCE OUR ORIGINAL PERFECT SELVES-K- not sure what you are visualizing but I am speaking of the abilities god gave us before being tricked -k-

Third I also know why God made us perfect and why them you speak of interfered. They interfered because they knew if these newest creations (US) are given time THEY (US) WILL ELIMINATE US (FALLENZ AND SPAWNED EVILS) ALL FROM THE UNIVERSAL MAPS.

So where in my concious am I selling out the CREATOR OF ALL and excepting the original agenda of deceite delivered to me by the fallenz, huh.

And where are we not all trying to regain connection to GOD THE CREATOR -REMEMBER IN GENESIS- BEFORE NOT LISTENING **WE SPOKE DIRECTLY TO THE GOD OF US ALL** Then our minds were warped into this sphere of deceite and in came the bullish INPERFECTION and out went GOD....PERFECTION

FLAT OUT whats wrong with trying to reconnect with the creator who once spoke freely to us and helped us...PLEASE CLEARIFY MY POST RIGHT HERE WITH -I AM FALLING FOR IT- VENUS IS BRIGHT REMEMBER HERE THERE EVERWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 7/26/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

This with the awaken and unity is a hoax

Thats what the Matrix wants you to think. I've investigated this premise for hours daily over the last decade if this is true and found that there is an awakening to Unity. "To say that it is a hoax ...that phrase itself is the hoax.

it's made so you will cross the line.

Of course you cross the line ....everybody else is sheeple programed by the ego illusion. Once you cross the line then there is a knowing of the truth behind the matrix and awakening and so you can never go back to sheeple status. And if you talk about this in public they will destroy you for it. Just like they killed Christ, killed Ghandi, killed Socrates. The matrix does not want to to let you escape from it.

diversity not unity is the key, we need to make it as a species, as the human race, diversity is creativity, unity is just boring, it's like comunism

There is a whole in your soul ...a needing and wanting for Unity. It can only be fulfilled by unity and yet people try to be fulfilled with material things, friends, family, children, a job, books, clothes, cars. But the matix is sooo rigged that non of those things will fulfill you ..they just drag you down deeper into attachment.

The universe exists because of it's diversity

Diversity is an Illusion. If you look through a microscope all you see is atoms, then strings, then the absolute ....in the absolute there is only One. Existence itself is One.

This sounds like the borg, we will assimilate you into our colective.

Let them laugh for they do not know. Unity is the most precious, most beautiful thing in the world. It is nothing like some stupid borg. I is intellegent, loving, filled with bliss, filled with the most amazing beyond words states possible. Everything else is sleepwalking

HAhahahah ...go ahead and think for yourself... ...limit yourself to only what you think. Whereas in Unity you experince what everyone thinks ...the point of view of everyone and everything.

Hmmmmm let me see ...my silly little limited perspective ....or the perspective of the whole ....... sorry bubba ...Id rather take the latter

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This will enlighten you in a real way watch all 12 and any video this guy is in.
Please give it a chance, its not some crazy religious junk I promise.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by eyeofthetiger]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The truth if you wnat to belive it.

I will just say this vary simply no long winded story non of that you need to do this or that.

For I know where you are coming from and I know what you are feeling.
I even reached the point the my bodily functions are a bother to me, I ask why do I even need to do them.

I know that this is not my body and that I am here for another reason.
I know that you feel that as well.

You are not alone in this feeling there are many more of us on this planet that feel this way, the only problem is we find it hard to find others that work the same way, or are even conscious of this happening to us.

Yes you are different and yes you are not of this word and yes you have taken this body and existence for a reason and a purpose on this world.

You and I and countless other are what one person call us wavers, now there is a lot of information about this and what our purpose is on this planet. This may be hard to believe or understand but it took me a long time to come to this conclusion of what and who we are and why we are here and to what are goals and responsibilities are.

I will try to simplify this as much as I can. But you must remember you have chosen to come here at this time and place to do what you were asked to do and that you and I and may others have all agreed to do this.

Yes you are part of a larger group that all come down at the same time.
Collectivity we are all helping this world to move to a higher frequency.

I know that sounds a little wacky but is the truth as I know it to be after years of research as to why I am here.

Back to the waver Yes you are a wave a wave of being form another reality that agreed to help the world with it's transition that is coming in 2012. First let me just say that you must be a 2 or 3 wave depending on what year you were born like in the 40 to 50 your a 1 waver if your born in the 60 to 70 then your a 2 waver the 80 or 90 your a 3 waver.

Now remember as the frequency of this planet rises you will become more aware of who you are and where you came from. This is normal and things will make more sense to as we get closer to what is going to happen.

So remember you are needed here, you chose to come here and your purpose is to help the entire group of wavers to raise this planet to the next stage.
Dolores Cannon

She have a lot of info that you will find vary interesting as to how and why your here.

Every one on this tread has good intension, but we are different and we have a purpose to fulfill just don't let anyone tell you other wise and be happy your on the ride of a life time even if your from another plant or reality, this will all come clear to you vary quickly once you understand what your here for.

Good luck.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by jsettica]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Wow.. except for a few details you have almost descibed me exactly.

I spent many years searching for a master who could take me to the next step. Hoping someone could help me find the truth.

I started reading everything I could get my hands on, meditating constantly, could hardly sleep at all maybe an hour or two a night.

Started loosing touch with this reality it seemed so false.
It all seemed like one big play and we were all actors.
Eventually I had to slow things down I have respondsibilities, kids to raise.
but at least I think I found two Truths.

One, It doesn't matter what happens here on this reality, only the decisions
that you personally make.

And that there are no true masters, the master is within each and every one of us to find on our own.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This reads like one of those Nigerian financial scams:

"Please help me find the door to your bank account number and routing code so that we can explore the universe together...."

Just an odd writing style, false somehow, I can't explain it beyond that.

My guess:

20 year old, still trying to find herself socially and feels "different". Must therefore be an alien or astral projection of some type, needs to find mystical door to find truth and happiness.

Reality - finish college, get a job, a pet parrot, and a Honda Civic, in that order, oh and travel, do lots of travel, the door that will open up the world to you is the one in the side of the plane, and life gets a lot more pleasant if you turn left as you pass through it and not right.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Long time lurker flushed out by this post and the responses in general.

As I initiated the sign up process here I found myself not only offended by what I see as draconian conformist forum rules, I also was inadvertantly asking myself "who are you?"so as to be able to come up with a "name/title" as I am signing up regardless of the video and many pages placed before me that outlined a strict code of conduct, warnings and a long list of things we are not allowed to discuss which my being totally disagrees with i.e. see what I go through just to reach you?

It is not as if I have not done this before (who am I?) and counter to what many may choose to believe, I do it quite often in fact yet today, now, for this post reply I had to again identify myself to these symbols that we call letters which make up advanced symbology we call words.

I much like the poster who summed his essence up in one word, Justice, I chose a name, the name of an ancient god "Ningishzida" for many reasons.

1 reason being to perhaps lead others on to the "myths" and "legends" of ancient sumeria.

another reason being that kundalini is a friend of mine and I think everyone should be so well acquainted with this gift.

I only had one thing to say really.

they call them one liners and I suppose they are now illegal?

anyways, here goes and it is a quote and it can be said in many ways and the person I will quote may not have been the first to think of it yet since he has made such a deep impact in my philosophical developement and since I find ever so true...

"There is no one way" Bruce Lee

Say it over and over again... NO ONE WAY

Now think about how many here chose to tell you about their perceived ONE WAY.

Oh, there are a few who said so much in so many words and I salute them!

The few the proud and the brave indeed!

lastly, as to the perception that this world is a prison/hell...
I want you to read about DEVACHAN or angel-place.

It is as you perceive it to be. How can it be any other way?

How can you be so sure that the next existence will not be very different yet still a prison if that is what you believe it to be?

Hence the Hindu definition of the term Nirvana...

Furthermore, all existence or perception thereof is maintained within a construct/matrix and anyone could suggest and with relative ease I will add, that any such place is similar to a prison or a hell.

It is.... as you believe it to be.

and one final quote aimed squarely at the ego of the haters, the naysayers, the subject dominators, the know-it-alls, the paid schills, the fear mongers and ALL their lackeys....

"Whhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh"

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Yeah I am not a big fan of the GAIA crowd.

en.wikipedia.org...(mythology)

It is a extension of the pagan religions.

I am concerned they will start doing some of the Druidic rituals.

en.wikipedia.org...

Thus my trepidation with them.

Most religions have a lot of blood on their hands, including
Islam, Jews, and Christians.

I do not trust any of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join