It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am asking the Awakened for assistance! Im ready for the next step.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Being is just that. The watch is enlightened for it wants for nothing. It does not talk to an imaginary other self about how awful everything is and try to be clever and make it all better. For it runs like clockwork!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Dear God Help,

RAP has been compromised, the Guardian Elders and the White Knights have been compromised. What is happening now is a strategy by the NWO to slowly reduce the faith of the patriot in the plan. They are going to hold the impending revolution by the ones who have now been awakened till the second half of 2012. It is then that the holocaust for America has been planned and if we reach there none of us Americans will survive.
The crop cycles are being made by the military, Canadian Defense minister (Bilderberg member) and Stephen Hawking are talking about the aliens coming to earth long back. It is very well understood that it is going to be the fear for their lives which is going to bound the humanity. The elite are going to put the blame for the death of america on the aliens and the whole world will fall at their feet, as only they can save them. Finally there will be one world government, and we will have to live as their slaves forever.

Remember don't let this happen or we are all doomed.

Educate people about zero point energy, and banks, enroll more people in the freedom movement. It is upto us and only us now, this is not just about America this is about the whole world. The more the number of people we have the more effectively the revolution can be successfully managed. Hurry up we have very little time.

I have info from a very highly credible source that they are going to shoot electromagnetic pulses on North America at the frequency at which the brain shoots electrical messages to spinal cord, these electromagnetic pulses will interfere with the brain electric pulses neutralising them resulting in an instant snap of electrical signal and instant death.

There are going to be no annoucements, the NWO will portray the movement as just another failed attemps by radical perverts.
Hurry we have very little time. the second half of 2012 is very near. The uprising must begin very soon or we are doomed forever.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

What you are writing simply does not make sense at a metaphysical level. I suggest that you study the principles of metaphysics, if you want to make metaphysical statements.

You are saying that the universe is the supreme being and it is like a watch. All interconnected, but also all pre-programmed. This does not account even for something simple like free will. It does not account for the fact that we are all conscious beings who co-create. It does not account for dynamism on any level. Yet, you are very clear about the fact that the watch is "content" to have none. Yes, there is a metaphysical pattern, but by oversimplifying it like this you do the OP and yourself a disservice.

This is an important subject and it is comments like these that help nobody to evolve. Please think about your analogy some more.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Wishing and hoping take us away from what is real. When you can see you are perfect and complete in this moment you will be free. For it is the only safe place, it is the house, the kingdom of god. Here and now. With the self. The cross is the symbol that represents the here and now. The word christ means here and now. Life is nowhere else.
It can not be found for it is what you are.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
ok ,,, meditation is very importain to everyone ,,, posture is very importain ,, the dragon pose ,, out of a book ,, called book 4 ,, witch you should read ,,,
you should do this for 15 min,s starting go up at lest 5 mins a week,, the sweek starts on saterday and ends on friday ,, you want to build up to 1 hour at lest,,face east,,, eyes closed no music do not move,, try not to think,, the breathing should be ,, left nostral in for 4 heart beats lungs full but not bursting
,, hold breath 4 heart beats,,, out right nostral for 6 heart beats,, this cycly of breath helps calm the mind and body,, as well as other things,, it all comes with time,,, ohh and do this in privicy,,, and do not miss any days,, it means more to do it everyday then anyother part of the exersize..
good luck with this,, it is very hard but well worth it ,, also if you have back problems this pose is very good for it,,

PS. have no fear ,, for if you think you might pass out for lack of breath ,, for if you do that it is a most impressive feat,, control of the nephesh lol,,, anyway if you do pass out the body by design ,, will begin breathing,, like i sayed if you can do such a alsome feat of will

PSS. do this and your life will change massivle by the time you get to 45 mins aday ,, at 1 hour aday ,, you will start down the road you seek

[edit on 26-7-2010 by pathwalker]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
It can be very scary when first glimpsed, that you have no control, no free will. Like realizing there is no-one flying the plane, terrifying.
The fear that this causes is felt in the body and the mind will not accept it, it will fight. The mind knows that it will die, this is what causes the fear.
This is why most run, for they do not want to die. The mind, ego, the thoughts, who i think i am, all have to die, then what will i be????
Everything that happens has happened before you have time to comment on it. Look closely, can you control even your own thoughts

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The only advice I can give you is this: The answers you are looking for are free, ignore anyone who says otherwise. If the deal is, send me $100 and I will answer all your questions, then you can bet the only help you will be getting is emptying your bank account. AVOID AT ALL COSTS any person or group telling you to listen to no one but them,that only they have the truth you seek. These are very dangerous people and they can and will ruin your life. If you're lucky you will only lose your money.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
When you open your mind and self to the world around you, make sure you do so slowly. I tried to take shortcuts, as if enlightenment was a race and I could "win". Its not pretty and it is scary.

When you mentioned looking into the center of your eyes, you said it unnerved you. Why was that? Was it a feeling? Did the reflection change? Did it affect your sense of self or perhaps it was something silly in the act itself?

Looking into yourself and truly seeing who you are and what you are can be a weird feeling. Through clear and focused meditation, you can unravel your own mystery as well as strengthen yourself against that which makes you uncomfortable. Remember the key word though is "focused". Otherwise, you may not find exactly what you are searching for.

Good luck in your journey.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Maybe this is a prison and all the bad souls are put here for their wrongs (in previous lives). Looking at the world and oberving so many people being greedy, dishonest, violent, it is to me the most likely reason presuming we are prisoners and not a kind of interdimensional colonists trying to get a foothold in this universe.

If I were the ruler of some heavenly utopia I would make sure such beings would never be able to enter and would say this planet is a fair and 'humane' place for them to exist. There even seems to be ways out, when realizing what is wrong and what is right - by experience, not by being told.
(edited, thought some more on the interesting subject)
At some point those in utopia (the bad guys to us) would see the error of their ways but having constructed the perfect prison (without an entrance or exit) would be unable to free us just as we can't reach them. Because everything changes there will come a moment when both sides meet, what a love story that would be, two lovers uniting two worlds and living in bliss everafter. But I digress.

Other than that I can't help you get out - I can't say I've gotten out myself. I can tell you thinking in terms of breaking out of prison will not get you very far, I don't think anything remotely violent will. The age old drama of fighting your way out is just not going to do it, you'll just be fighting your own mind.

[edit on 26/7/2010 by Dragonfly79]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by wake up world
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Hi, everything that you've said in your opening post is exactly how I'm feeling at the moment. It's like I wrote it myself. I feel we are slaves & that we are not originally from here & that TPTB will not let there be disclosure (as they then lose their money/power).
So thank you for putting everything that I feel in to words.
I've really been searching lately & have found the channeled info from Cosmic Awareness communications of value in my quest for further enlightenment.
Good luck.

The great awakening is indeed happening. I'm very glad to know this.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

First, you demonstrate you have no grasp of metaphysics.

Then, you demonstrate you have no grasp of free will.

Then, you attempt to incite fear.

Those who are here and are on the journey will see very clearly indeed what your true position is (and I don't mean getting to 20 posts).

[edit on 26-7-2010 by the_journey_in]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_journey_in

First, you demonstrate you have no grasp of metaphysics.

Then, you demonstrate you have no grasp of free will.

Then, you attempt to incite fear.

Those who are here and are on the journey will see very clearly indeed what your true position is (and I don't mean getting to 20 posts).

[edit on 26-7-2010 by the_journey_in]

Don't be too strict on him. He is still in the process of awakening. Let him discover it in his own time.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Progression concerns growth in love and not judging others, unless Groundhog Day Scenario of endless retrying is the goal. Its about progression. If you really discovered you had feelings like that about your neighbor, in fact all the things you can garner about self, reverse engineer them and start to be humble, looking at them and working with them, taking them in meditation. Our Higher Selves are fairly no nonsense and this world reveals us, it shows up our flaws quickly, those blemishes stand out on the other side to us. We should not judge others, but work on self, improve our relationships with others, make peace, forgive and be forgiven, or forgive self if necessary. Get our houses in order, and most of all LOVE.

Wishing,yearning for and taking steps if we can for a world of equality and love, caring about those in need, is what progresses us back home, to eutopias beyond wildest imagination in some cases.

It doesnt matter what state a soul is in, all can move forward, if they trust in Love enough, and want to try and make that effort.

Yummy has energy in her, and yearns for eutopia, which she is remembering at a soul level, she wants to go back home. She's not going to settle for Groundhog Day, the movie.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I have a request.

Im waking up a person.
Now i want him to see that the pyramids, Stonehenge etc are connected with these energy lines.
Can anyone give me an easy to take youtube vid of it.

Also i need to have the vid of the atacks in America, when you draw lines you get thos masonic signs.

I have searched, but cant find the right vid.
So please help.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I am sorry i have offended anyone, i can only speak from where i am.
I do not claim to be an expert on meta physics.
I know only of my story.
A story very similar to Eckhart Tolle, Tony Parsons,and many, many others.
It is real, it is beautiful.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I deeply appreciate your post, OP, and want to say thank you.

I can resonate with much of what you are saying. I too, once I had received the great gift of having a glimpse into the truth behind the lies, spent - and still do - many, many hours researching and reading....motived by a deep quest and thirst for the truth.

As the bigger picture began to emerge, as all the disparate pieces of information began to form into a cohesive whole, I have to admit that at one point I went into shock. Walls, barriers in my thinking crumbled and left me feeling desolate.

However, that was only the beginning of a process. Gradually my life actually, and for the first time, really began to make sense. Me too, I have felt like a square peg in a round hole in many aspects of my life, starting in my childhood. I just wasn't interested in so much of what I now see as the 'garbage' being fed to us. This has been such a fulfilling experience, that my life suddenly makes complete sense! Lol!

I can at last see why I felt like that...and where there used to be confusion and questions, there now is a level of peace within myself.

As to where to take your deepening understanding, I believe that asking this question is also an essential part of the process of overcoming our 'programming' and moving further and deeper into truth. In this process each individual will discover for themself the best way, the best course of action, for them to honour the truth.

There is no road map. This is, as far as I can see, a first in terms of human history, and like never before we each have an essential role in creating the change and asserting and expressing our wisdom, truth and goodness.

It is my strong belief that this evil will be overcome by millions of individuals taking a million different actions, all of which become a valuable part of the greater 'whole', which is the global population saying 'NO' to this evil, and YES to our wish to be free of their poison.

I know that your thirst for truth will take you in the best direction for you.

Much of what is going on, IMO, is happening on the level of energy, energy whose purpose is to contract, destroy and create evil and suffering versus the energy of the life force, the energy which wants to expand, support and celebrate life and truth.

Just becoming aware of the truth in itself adds tremendous weight to the side of the positive energy.

Things like:

The Hopi Indians tell us, 'We are the ones we have been waiting for'.
So it is down to each one of us to go through the exact same process as you are going through.

Regularly connecting with that beautiful energy, which is alive and strong all over the planet, is one thing we can do - in the spirit of 'What we dwell upon we become'.

Learning to increasingly trust one's own intuition, and act on it.

Asking the powers of the Universe to help us in this task.

Helping others to become aware, in any way which is appropriate for you.

Being ready to help others when the truth hits them and when they too may go into shock.

Finding ways which are YOUR ways of expressing and living the truth you are discovering. Creativity reigns supreme here, lol! And please, share your discoveries with all of us. The most important thing is that we continue to learn from each other.

Creativity and independent thought are the antithessis and antidote to what they are trying to achieve through their dumbing down process.

Search out the practical measures we can take to counter the toxic and EMF bombardment, which affect our energies, our health and our thinking process. Pass that info on to others.

You might want to watch some of the videos by 'Little Grandmother, Shaman and Leader of the Tribe of Many Colours' - especially the one for 2010. In these videos she gives some sound, practical advice. They are on YouTube.

Basically, in myriad ways, in as many ways as we can, on both an energetic level and in practical ways - say NO to the oppression and the evil, say YES to the change we are becoming and the wonderful world we are creating through this very process.

Your post lifted my heart. You have a song you have been long wanting to sing. Now is the time to sing that song. Thank you dear brother/sister.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I requested some assistance.

I cant find the rights vids anymore.

I also need that vid of the layout of Washington monument and how its all positiont.

Starting to irritated myself for not finding the right vids. Looks like the internet is changing. I really cant find it.

My other post is 2 post above this

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

..someone or someTHING is keeping us ignorant. I know now..why the powers that be want to keep us downtrodden and warring against each other. They are also puppets, although they dont realize it. They think they OWN this world and us..but they dont..they are also enslaved here..just like the rest of us. They are evil..

I agree with the above statement
And I have an answer for it.

2 Corinthians 4: 3&4

3But even if our Gospel (the glad tidings) also be hidden (obscured and covered up with a veil that hinders the knowledge of God), it is hidden [only] to those who are perishing and obscured [only] to those who are spiritually dying and veiled [only] to those who are lost. 4For the god of this world has blinded the unbelievers' minds [that they should not discern the truth], preventing them from seeing the illuminating light of the Gospel of the glory of Christ (the Messiah), Who is the Image and Likeness of God.

Guess who the god of this world is?
He wants us blind to the true reality.
He has worked very hard to keep the masses ignorant for millenniums. TBTB have acted as evil pawns, to their king unbeknown to even them.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hey there. Welcome to the rabbit`s hole. Took the right pill. Anyway, I`m sure by now you`ve had a lot of help. Some great minds wander these corridors... And some not so "great". Don`t be discouraged tho. People may be jealous of you and you might not even realize it. They hide it and try to make you feel like they have the life to live and all the things you hold sacred are without meaning. I think well ok I know that we are all held back since birth, and it sucks because by the time we actually "awaken", most of us have wasted 25 years, if we are lucky. Some people take more.

Like I said before, I`m sure you got a lot of good help and normally I wouldnt reply unless I had something more specific to talk about, but I just kinda resonated with how you say you "felt different". I`ve been different as well, and even my friends notice it. They both cherish it and at times show disdain when I say something that clashes with their preconceived notions of "how things work". Like when I said we shouldn`t be in Afghanistan, back when WW3 begun (we just dont know its ww3 yet because the other powers of the world have not fully joined yet), I was called names and considered a traitor because I didnt agree that the deaths of innocent people do not compensate for the deaths of other innocent people. One drunken arguement got a little violent, cause they tried to say "Good, let their kids die, look how many people died in 9/11" Needless to say, each and every person who was there and literally kicked me while I was down, is now against the war. It took a few years for that, and even after that night we all kinda awkwardly made up. After all we are all friends even to this day. I forgave them instantly and refused to fight back. I knew they were just victims of something I was lucky (or smart or different) enough to see through. ANYWAY ... read any good books lately? I tell anyone who can even stand sci fi even a little to check out the Hyperion series by Dan Simmons. Other than that, enjoy your stay, I think you`ll find the facilities here on prison earth quite enjoyable. Having spent a little time in "real" jaiI (ya my beliefs get me into the darndest situations sometimes!) I recommend you find a good book and try to make some Llkeminded & trustworthy friends who got your back. :^) So hopefully some of that helps a little, if not, hopefully someone else could! So long and thanks for all the fish! sorry, dum joke from old book of mine :^p

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

there is a key ,, it is know to everyone basically,, the key is true meditation,, alot of the self issues become fixed,, by the changes one must make to be able to meditate ,, irritability desovles,, impatiences goes away,, misunderstanding is gone through gaining patience,, anger loses its power over you through clear mental vision,, your life becomes cleaner ,, based from your mental clearing,,, your life becomes calm like a swoon sea ,,, and clear like the flame ,,,, then if you take it deeper a door appears ,, then you are no longer apart of this control that the elites make us believe they have over us ,, we become free,, but it is very hard to force oneself to do this so simple task,,,
be at peace ,, for thru lack of any real relation to our true selfs,, witch is the goal of the elite (how they dissempower us)
Know thy self!!!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join