It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am asking the Awakened for assistance! Im ready for the next step.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder

Originally posted by tgidkp

if i were you, i would start looking at the places in your life where you hear your inner voice making some type of excuse for this or that behavior. there is something hiding behind that excuse, and your're probably not going to like what you find.

This is the perfect answer to your question.

Look in the mirror and really see who is looking back.....and then accept that person as that is the real you....like her or not....

I do like who I am..but the "me" I see in the mirror..is not the me, that I seek..but yes, I do see now, that there are some behaviors that need questioning.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
You have already taken a big step by questioning and deciding that there must be something better, something more. I have been on this quest for about 20 years. There are times when you think you are going crazy and times when you forsake all spiritual things etc.

I have read tons of books and been on discussion groups, prayer circles, churches, meditations, metaphysical groups etc. I have learned a lot had some break throughs and some dark nights of the soul too.

I have discovered that there are spiritual/quantum currents pulling everything foreword in an eternal evolution so to speak. However they are on thier own timetable and do not go by our time. We want everything now in this life. But sometimes it takes many generations to get things where they need to go.

There are also higher lives working with these currents to help humanity evolve into the peaceful free world we all desire. There is also a dark brotherhood seeking to keep us in the dark too. The higher lives seeking to move us forward are our elder brothers who are just a little farther along the path then us and see a bigger picture then us.

This is indeed a prison planet of sorts but it is of our own making and mostly limited by our eternal evolution. This is why we have many lives and it may seem like nothing is changing but it is just not on our "right now" time table.

You are right to seek to connect to the soul or higher self. When you do you will see a bigger picture. When you begin to see these spiritual currents then you can begin to work with them and you won't feel so rushed and lost.

One place I have always come back to and have been for over ten years is a group called the Keys of Knowledge they have the highest vibration I can discern of the many groups I have been involved with. You can learn about it here: freeread.com... and see if it peaks your interest. There is a ton of stuff to start reading and a yahoo group for discussion.

Interesting enough since you are talking of how we are immortal I first read a book by the guy who started the Keys called "The Immortal" and was hooked from the get go. It's free and you can download it or he'll send you a free copy. It turned out that he lived near me and we have become good friends and I have gotten to know him real well he's a great guy. Anyway check it out.

Oh one other thing is many people seek higher knowledge or connection with the soul etc. and wonder why they never get it. It is because you have to be prepared to do something with it. The soul will not give you higher knowledge if you're not going to act on it. and many people are just looking for an easy way out or a short cut. With greater knowledge comes greater responsibility especially of this type. Feel free to U2U me of you want to know more on this.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Sweetheart, if you are experiencing the current feeling that you are a perfect creature trapped deep within this environment earth suit, grounded on the EARTH sphere rulled currently by SATAN. Then you are already on the otherside of the door my friend as many others. I have read and gathered much information/data as you seem to do. All I can say is that by opening your MIND/SPIRIT AND CONCIOUSNESS to vast amounts of data you have begin to come closer to your HIGHER PERFECT SELF
and as far as you knowing exactly were you are from or going LOL, I wouldnt worry so much because you are from the good and shall return to the good. ATS amazes me again
, for its is nice to see ladies with simular views as us males atleast I know our ways of thinking isnt just related to us males, which kinda helps.... Again all intelligence may not transmitt fully to you right now as to exactly your or our origins spiritual that is but I have a feeling the closer we all get to rejuvinating the concious from the distractions placed upon it the more clear things will get. AFTER ALL I WOULD IMAGINE IT WOULD BE HEAVENS THE DESTINATION THAT IS AS IT IS A VERY LARGE PLACE... PEACE FRIEND

likes your thread S&F

[edit on 7/26/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Forgive my ignorance, but just how do you know what your yin and yang can agree on?

That's a huge part of the challenge, finding something you are truly at peace with, and being of one mind in regards to it.

Maybe it is excelling at a sport or activity, or simply a desire for peace or enlightenment.

What is important to understand that if any concious doubt exists or any conflict you won't achieve the state of balance that will allow you to conciously communicate with your higher self.

To be one with the universe, you must first be able to be one with yourself.

Our indoctrinated concept of original sin, and humans being inherently flawed as a species does a great job at preventing people from being one with themselves.

There is always some ellement of guilt or fear or other conflicting desire in play as a result of this instilled mindset and programming.

Most of your life has been dedicated to a path away from your true self in order to particpate in a shared reality.

Reversing that direction, isn't always easy or quick.

It can be done though, and it's probably easier to encounter that state through accident than design.

People have been known to acheive it though through practice trial and error with a deliberate aim to achieve it though the majority who try do end up failing.

It can not be done with out first becoming completely and totally of one mind.

Any doubt, any uncertainty acts as a buffer, and let's face it our whole way of life is based on instilling doubts and uncertainty into others as a means to convince them to go along with and do things that are not inherently natural to us or feel right or moral.

Your experience may if you are succesful lead to SHC (spontaneous human combustion) and the more progressive people you leave behind might end up arguing the following.

Unverified natural phenomena
Since every human body contains varying strengths of electrical field and the human body also contains flammable gases (mainly methane in the intestines), an electrical discharge could ignite these gases.

SHC victims are sometimes described as lonely people who fall into a trance immediately before their incineration. Heymer[3] suggests that a psychosomatic process in such emotionally-distressed people can trigger off a chain reaction by reacting nitrogen within the body and setting off a chain reaction of mitochondrial explosions. This theory has been criticized on the basis that Heymer "seems to be under the illusion that nitrogen exist as gases in the blood and are thus vulnerable to ignition, which is, in fact, not the case."[4] (Mitochondria are organelles found within cells.) The theory also fails to take into account the fact that nitrogen is an inert, non-flammable gas.

Another theory suggests high-energy particles or gamma rays[1] coupled with susceptibilities in the potential victim (e.g. increased alcohol in the blood) triggers the initial reaction. This process may use no external oxygen to spread throughout the body, since it may not be an oxidation-reduction reaction. However, no reaction mechanism has been proposed, nor has a source for the high-energy particles.

The victim is an alcoholic and has been smoking while drinking or shortly after drinking a strong spirit. There are claims that this raises the blood alcohol level to a point where it ignites; however, this theory is implausible, since ethanol typically burns only if the concentration is greater than about 23%, whereas a fatally toxic level is about 1%.[5] However, this does introduce the probability that the victim will fall asleep while holding a lit cigarette.

A suggested possibility is that both clothing and the person are caused to burn by a discharge of static electricity. A person walking across a carpet can build up sufficient charge and voltage to create a spark. It is unlikely that this could start a clothing fire, as although the voltage can be high (several thousand volts), the stored energy is very low (typically less than a joule).
The controversial phenomenon of ball lightning has also been proposed as one of the causes of spontaneous combustion.

Wikipedia.com

The reality is none of the above are correct but it's hard to explain why a person would in essence deatomize.

Yet the truth is that deatomizing is what you will do if you succeed.

You might want to read the Celestine Prophecies though a fictional book, it describes fairly well in very simple ways the process of acheiving balance with the energies around you and inside of your self, and how to acheive a different vibrational state to exit the dimension.

[edit on 26/7/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Thank you so much for your post and the link. I have bookmarked it and will check it out tomorrow. (it's getting late for me here)
I do sometimes feel lost and rushed...it seems you are on the right path..and I will be coming up behind you , many miles back..lol

Strange how I feel like someone turned on a light switch and presto..I stepped outside myself , so to speak and looked over at myself, and said..there is more..this is all lies...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

In all seriousness I think you should take a look at the Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu theres more wisdom in those 80 odd short poems than most religious texts,study some basic buddhist philosophy and maybe take a look at zen.I have a little book called The Little Zen companion,enlightenment is not necessarily sudden but a series of AHA! moments but then again one monk achieved enlightenment after the head abbot hit him with a broom LOL.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I do like who I am..but the "me" I see in the mirror..is not the me, that I seek..but yes, I do see now, that there are some behaviors that need questioning.

You misunderstand...

The true you is not "what you seek". the true you is just who you are, and most can't handle that person so they are always making up excuses for their behavior whether they realize it or not.

There is no "change" to the true you..you are who you are..learn that and accept and love that person and you will be free.

There is no right or wrong.....only in the mind of the observer..

In your life, YOU are that observer...

(I too have a problem putting thoughts into words so hope this makes a little sense)

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Sweetheart, if you are experiencing the current feeling that you are a perfect creature trapped deep within this environment earth suit, grounded on the EARTH sphere rulled currently by SATAN. Then you are already on the otherside of the door my friend as many others. I have read and gathered much information/data as you seem to do. All I can say is that by opening your MIND/SPIRIT AND CONCIOUSNESS to vast amounts of data you have begin to come closer to your HIGHER PERFECT SELF
and as far as you knowing exactly were you are from or going LOL, I wouldnt worry so much because you are from the good and shall return to the good. ATS amazes me again
, for its is nice to see ladies with simular views as us males atleast I know our ways of thinking isnt just related to us males, which kinda helps.... Again all intelligence may not transmitt fully to you right now as to exactly your or our origins spiritual that is but I have a feeling the closer we all get to rejuvinating the concious from the distractions placed upon it the more clear things will get. AFTER ALL I WOULD IMAGINE IT WOULD BE HEAVENS THE DESTINATION THAT IS AS IT IS A VERY LARGE PLACE... PEACE FRIEND

likes your thread S&F

[edit on 7/26/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

Do you mean to tell me, that I wasnt wrong in perceiving myself as a perfect being? I say, this comes as a shock , but glad to hear!

Maybe all "newborns" focus on the "who am I' questions?
Im just wondering..and the human part of me wants to make sure Im doing it right. I dont even know if Im making any sense..but I just type what comes into my mind..lol

Im not saying Im an alien..or other creature when I use the human part of me...but I know my "self"..is not a human..it has no gender, or race. I know I was "born" into this human body..but there must have been something else, before..I just want to remember.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

^This.

Take the advice tgidkp has given and use it well.
It won't be easy by any means but nothing worthwhile is.

Also control your fear, no matter what or who you see and expect answers regarding the nature of this existence you may not like.

I can tell you right now that what you have asked has been heard.

Good luck.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Forgive my ignorance, but just how do you know what your yin and yang can agree on?

That's a huge part of the challenge, finding something you are truly at peace with, and being of one mind in regards to it.

Maybe it is excelling at a sport or activity, or simply a desire for peace or enlightenment.

What is important to understand that if any concious doubt exists or any conflict you won't achieve the state of balance that will allow you to conciously communicate with your higher self.

To be one with the universe, you must first be able to be one with yourself.

Our indoctrinated concept of original sin, and humans being inherently flawed as a species does a great job at preventing people from being one with themselves.

There is always some ellement of guilt or fear or other conflicting desire in play as a result of this instilled mindset and programming.

Most of your life has been dedicated to a path away from your true self in order to particpate in a shared reality.

Reversing that direction, isn't always easy or quick.

It can be done though, and it's probably easier to encounter that state through accident than design.

People have been known to acheive it though through practice trial and error with a deliberate aim to achieve it though the majority who try do end up failing.

It can not be done with out first becoming completely and totally of one mind.

Any doubt, any uncertainty acts as a buffer, and let's face it our whole way of life is based on instilling doubts and uncertainty into others as a means to convince them to go along with and do things that are not inherently natural to us or feel right or moral.

Your experience may if you are succesful lead to SHC (spontaneous human combustion) and the more progressive people you leave behind might end up arguing the following.

Unverified natural phenomena
Since every human body contains varying strengths of electrical field and the human body also contains flammable gases (mainly methane in the intestines), an electrical discharge could ignite these gases.

SHC victims are sometimes described as lonely people who fall into a trance immediately before their incineration. Heymer[3] suggests that a psychosomatic process in such emotionally-distressed people can trigger off a chain reaction by reacting nitrogen within the body and setting off a chain reaction of mitochondrial explosions. This theory has been criticized on the basis that Heymer "seems to be under the illusion that nitrogen exist as gases in the blood and are thus vulnerable to ignition, which is, in fact, not the case."[4] (Mitochondria are organelles found within cells.) The theory also fails to take into account the fact that nitrogen is an inert, non-flammable gas.

Another theory suggests high-energy particles or gamma rays[1] coupled with susceptibilities in the potential victim (e.g. increased alcohol in the blood) triggers the initial reaction. This process may use no external oxygen to spread throughout the body, since it may not be an oxidation-reduction reaction. However, no reaction mechanism has been proposed, nor has a source for the high-energy particles.

The victim is an alcoholic and has been smoking while drinking or shortly after drinking a strong spirit. There are claims that this raises the blood alcohol level to a point where it ignites; however, this theory is implausible, since ethanol typically burns only if the concentration is greater than about 23%, whereas a fatally toxic level is about 1%.[5] However, this does introduce the probability that the victim will fall asleep while holding a lit cigarette.

A suggested possibility is that both clothing and the person are caused to burn by a discharge of static electricity. A person walking across a carpet can build up sufficient charge and voltage to create a spark. It is unlikely that this could start a clothing fire, as although the voltage can be high (several thousand volts), the stored energy is very low (typically less than a joule).
The controversial phenomenon of ball lightning has also been proposed as one of the causes of spontaneous combustion.

Wikipedia.com

The reality is none of the above are correct but it's hard to explain why a person would in essence deatomize.

Yet the truth is that deatomizing is what you will do if you succeed.

You might want to read the Celestine Prophecies though a fictional book, it describes fairly well in very simple ways the process of acheiving balance with the energies around you and inside of your self, and how to acheive a different vibrational state to exist the dimension.

Wow..just wow..you are amazing!!! I feel like I just want to absorb all this information and never forget it.

I think the closest that I can come to true peace is being "in" nature..sitting and watching ants, or watching the birds go about their lives. Just watching. I used to sit for hours and hours as a child doing this..with every creature I could come in contact with..just watching, observing.

As a child, my gramma had some strange books..and one of them was all about SHC...I was very fascinated with this, as I couldnt comprehend why a person would burn up, and nothing around them did. It didnt strike fear in me, though.

Thank you again, and I will check into Celestine Prophecies.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix

In all seriousness I think you should take a look at the Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu theres more wisdom in those 80 odd short poems than most religious texts,study some basic buddhist philosophy and maybe take a look at zen.I have a little book called The Little Zen companion,enlightenment is not necessarily sudden but a series of AHA! moments but then again one monk achieved enlightenment after the head abbot hit him with a broom LOL.

LOL...@ the broom story
I have always wanted an "excuse" to study more Buddhist philosophies! I've always found the wisdom profound..and yet so simple!
Maybe the right path is really the most simple.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

You misunderstand...

The true you is not "what you seek". the true you is just who you are, and most can't handle that person so they are always making up excuses for their behavior whether they realize it or not.

There is no "change" to the true you..you are who you are..learn that and accept and love that person and you will be free.

There is no right or wrong.....only in the mind of the observer..

In your life, YOU are that observer...

(I too have a problem putting thoughts into words so hope this makes a little sense)

I think I know what you are saying, yes. I know, though, that the perfect me is me, but the "body" me is flawed..sighs..that doesnt make sense, does it. I guess what I meant to say was.."""I""" the one I thought was me, is lies..now Im confused..rofl

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
reply to post by tgidkp

^This.

Take the advice tgidkp has given and use it well.
It won't be easy by any means but nothing worthwhile is.

Also control your fear, no matter what or who you see and expect answers regarding the nature of this existence you may not like.

I can tell you right now that what you have asked has been heard.

Good luck.

- Lee

Your post made me cry..and I dont know why..but it feels like a huge rock has been lifted off my shoulders..I feel like Im being hugged and held..and right now..its the most wonderful feeling ive had in a very long time..thank you...I dont understand it at all..but I know you were meant to write this..god..I sound like the people I used to think were kooks!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I guess what I meant to say was.."""I""" the one I thought was me, is lies..now Im confused..rofl

No you got it....

Now just be honest with yourself and the lies will fall away and there you will be.

Just remember...there is no right or wrong and that's the whole secret of it.

Life is all about emotion..good and bad but never right or wrong.

Edit to add: Lets say you are secretly happy that someone failed. That's your true self, stop making her a secret and just accept that's who you are. Stop with the "I shouldn't feel that way". If you do, then you do....end of story...Love that person...dammit...LOL

[edit on 7/26/2010 by tribewilder]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
make sure you take a slow pace so that you do not rush into something you do not understand, i dont mean to come off so direct but our minds can understand alot and sometimes it will feel like your thrown into the abyss and it can be a scary experience, tell yourself you are ready and the universes will open up to you when your ready, accept what is then let it all go

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

Thank you so much for your post and the link. I have bookmarked it and will check it out tomorrow. (it's getting late for me here)
I do sometimes feel lost and rushed...it seems you are on the right path..and I will be coming up behind you , many miles back..lol

Strange how I feel like someone turned on a light switch and presto..I stepped outside myself , so to speak and looked over at myself, and said..there is more..this is all lies...

Your quite welcome and feel free to U2U me if you have any questions etc.

You also said:

I think the closest that I can come to true peace is being "in" nature..sitting and watching ants, or watching the birds go about their lives. Just watching. I used to sit for hours and hours as a child doing this..with every creature I could come in contact with..just watching, observing

Sounds like your sensitivity is awakening next time you're in nature or a garden tap each finger tip from both hands together one at a time a few times each and then rub your hands together and feel the energy flow now lightly touch the plants and feel their energy. You might want to sound the aum 3 times as you do it or before. These are part of those spiritual currents running through everything.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I guess what I meant to say was.."""I""" the one I thought was me, is lies..now Im confused..rofl

No you got it....

Now just be honest with yourself and the lies will fall away and there you will be.

Just remember...there is no right or wrong and that's the whole secret of it.

Life is all about emotion..good and bad but never right or wrong.

Edit to add: Lets say you are secretly happy that someone failed. That's your true self, stop making her a secret and just accept that's who you are. Stop with the "I shouldn't feel that way". If you do, then you do....end of story...Love that person...dammit...LOL

[edit on 7/26/2010 by tribewilder]

I do know what you are saying..but Im "past" that..if that makes sense.
Many years ago, I found my "little" me..the child me..and I nurtured her and hugged her..and told her that I loved her. And that she/I was ok, just the way she was.
It changed me from that moment on..I learned to love who I am, even my imperfections.
But loving myself, has nothing to do with what I am experiencing right now.
I dont want to "change"..I like who I am.
I want to find MORE of me..does that make sense? The truth. That is what I want.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by fallinstar
make sure you take a slow pace so that you do not rush into something you do not understand, i dont mean to come off so direct but our minds can understand alot and sometimes it will feel like your thrown into the abyss and it can be a scary experience, tell yourself you are ready and the universes will open up to you when your ready, accept what is then let it all go

I am seeing this warning from lots of other people here at ATS.
Ive always been like a child, running head long into things..I think I should take these warnings to heart.

This is something too big to not listen this time. Being an Aquarius..Ive always been bull-headed.
I thank you for your post..and it is noted

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

THis sounds very pleasing to me and I can't wait to try it!!! I thank you again for your wonderful advice!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I just want to thank everyone who has posted here tonite.

I have so much information to go through..but I dont feel burdened, I actually feel lighter...strange.

I am going to go now from ATS tonight, and have some quiet time before turning in.

I have much to think about now..and I can't say thank you , enough.
All of you, just know that my hugs are around you...silly, but I felt like saying it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join