I am asking the Awakened for assistance! Im ready for the next step.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Then we are simply arguing over a term that is used. It is simply a way to describe a profound life altering experience. I would rather have the term there to use, as I would not know how to relate it to others when discussing the subject if I didn't use those terms.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Star and Flag even before I finished your post.
And people on ATS think of you weird?? Do you understand who is reading this?!!
I can Identify with your feelings, at times I feel kind of smug because I know something that most do not know.
Now for the weird part, I do not know what it is or what I know; I have a past and a destiny of some sorts, whether I am great or meek I have a purpose.
I cannot fully agree that I am a God, that seems a bit far for me but I do think we are a product or piece of God.
Where all of us combined make up the greater part of God, so in a sense were kind of like a tooth or finger. (Personally, I hope I’m an ear, it seems like an easy enough job.)
Good post though.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

You did not care about clothes to wear or looking like a model?
Where did this avatar come from then? No humble earthy lady would choose such, IMO !

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
My awakening began on 9/11/2001. That is the day my hunger for the truth drove me to search, learn, ask questions. It can be exhausting, but it is a journey worth taking. In the beginning, the more I learned, the more disturbed I became. Everything that I was taught in school and church seemed to be a lie. After you get past the initial shock that things are not at all the way they appear, you may go through a period of sadness, anger or depression. This is a normal part of the awakening process.

First of all, read every alternative book you can get your hands on. Do a search on ATS for free downloadable ebooks i.e., "Earth's Forbidden Secrets".

I am not a very religious person and I don't belong to any religious organization, but I do believe in God. There is a quote worth reading in The Gospel of Thomas. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all."

www.gnosis.org...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
OP - There is a thread on this site that talks about a friend that the OP knew that got bogged down with the corruption and negative data gained not just from this site but others over a period of time. It did not end well for them.

If you feel it is too much and you really feel like your in a prison then I assure you, that you are spending too much time focusing in one spot and need to shift your perspective. Why am I saying this?, because I too and I expect many many people on this site have viewed life in this way at one point or another.

I suggest that you have a break from ATS and the internet in general and meditate in order to bring you back to the posiitve sides of life.

CAMPING is a great way to do this. Each early morning when you are woken by nature your perspective will change and you will see that what you think is real is nothing but an illusion its impossible to put into words it must be experienced in order to understand it.

Sitting down at a keyboard and feeding your brain full of corruption,greed and hardships of the world will only force you to turn inwards, you need to give your 'spiritual' side a chance to develop and grow.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Thankyou op for your story, your search is strong and you will awaken. When you realize who/what you are, the veil will be lifted, realization will happen. We believe we are this body/mind, and we think we are our life. This is why we spend our lives looking, searching, for the thing that will complete us, connect us, make us feel whole (holy). It is in every person you'll ever meet, that feeling, there`s something wrong (with me/ the world), somethings missing, i need to find it. A spiritual seeker is the same as a seeker of money or power, all seeking the end of suffering. All beings including plants are drawn toward the light, we are pulled toward bliss, we all deep down know of it, for it is what we have always been. We all want to go home, to feel that complete comfort, to rest in peace.
What are you, really? Find out what it means to be. I am is said in the present ( i was, past, i will,future). I am is to be. What is it you are?, what are you right now? Are you your past, your future, your thoughts, your body? No, all of these are things that you can see, experience. Who or what is seeing all the things that appear presently. What is aware of it all is who you are.
If you want some pointers to what you are check out: Mooji, John Sherman,Scott Kiloby, Conscious tv, Rupert Spira, Tony Parsons, Jeff Foster, Unmani. Any way, youtube has loads of non-duality speakers. I`m sure you will find some that resonates with you, they are all pointing to the same thing. And yes it is real, it does happen and it is beautiful.
Enjoy.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Itisnowagain]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Try to read channeled messages. But try to use discernment when reading anything. Feel in your heart if the message resonate with you.

www.galacticchannelings.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

What you are can not answer for it has no words, it is transparent. Look at yourself (the self) without the mirror whenever you remember, where ever you are.
You are right when you say you are mourning that person you thought you were, for you have to die to be. Don't be afraid to die, this is what has stopped humanity for so long, it has been know by many for so long. Do not fear the feeling, it is just a feeling arising presently. It does feel like death, it is the death of the false self. When the false self is seen and recognised, the one that sees will stand alone. Alone and all one, is the same.
Be now and here, be nowhere, be no-one, have none. Be all that is. Only this moment is. This is all there is.
Throw every 'thing' away, ideas, concepts, words.
What are you?
There is no answer to this, this can not be answered with words, although history and youtube are trying.
Look at yourself. Not the past you, future you. Do it now.
You are already home.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hi Freelunch

I am very happy to see more and more people like you, looking at what really matters and asking the right questions.
After my 'learning period' (what you are going through, I really felt distraught and depressed. One begins to wonder if life this day is really worth it as we are indeed slaves of the system and of ourselves.

After my 'awakening' I finally understood. Life is a gift and a curse at the same time. It is actually a Trial for things to come. Your choices, state of mind and how you live your life is very important, I can't stress that enough. So see Life as an opportunity to evolve your spirit.

And Life is a very short time. I am sure you see how years fly before our eyes, it won't be very long before our bodies back to dust, our spirit better not carry a burden of hatred, selfishness cruelty and destruction.

Too many people don't believe in good or bad anymore, they only believe in what's good for them. The awakening is simply the experience that demonstrates that we are just part of a bigger entity and that the suffering we cause to this entity will cast us out.

I have the chance to have received a precious gift and I have been through ordeals so bad, and a NDE that really opened my eyes. I am sure yours is around the corner

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Well, this is what always happens in this situation ...

Someone asks about enlightenment and what is their next step. They are immediately bombarded with lots of varying information all coming from different angles.

Well, that is enlightenment framed in someone else's perspective.

What you need to find is enlightenment from your own perspective. There is no method other than your method.

If you want to experiment with some of the techniques shown in this thread, I don't think you'll come to any harm. But I doubt also that you'll be satisfied.

Please accept that you are already enlightened at your core. All the information you need is inside. You have always already been an individualized aspect of source. This being said, focus your own attention on what might be the next step for you. As you practice, you will learn discernment. Not ordinary discernment, but discernment between the voices that you carry inside and those that may interact with you from beyond the veil.

If I could answer the question in two words, i would simply say: meditation, discernment.

Some have talked here about the macabre aspects of the journey you are undertaking. It is a journey where you will have to conquer much fear and you will probably back out a few times, or ask for the "volume" to be turned down.

This is the most frightenening journey you can take, and you need to be sure within yourself that you are ready to deal with the paradoxical sense of even greater alienation from others that will come. You will be alone before you understand that you are not alone.

But it is the greatest journey you can ever take and help is all around you if you please practice those two little words.

Meditation + Discernment = Love.

I wish you well.

You are loved,
Love others,

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by the_journey_in

To the Op and to the poster here, I'd like to say I fully agree. There's only so much information you can absorb and at first it seems like it's the goal and objective: to learn hidden things about reality and things that are. For when ever you ask a question or knock on a door the answer will come.

That's only the first step and the lesser of the two in my opinion. The second one is to get to know yourself and who YOU are! It's a whole different thing to learn about our nature and our history and what may come. It's not as important as rediscovering YOURSELF. I don't claim to know myself, or even begin to.. it's an unending path of discovery where you will find your true being. The divine spark you wrote of in your original post. It can't be read about, it doesnt help if people tell you how to find yours.

You just have to go within, be silent, loving and do the work for yourself. As far as I know what we tend to look for is some out of the world abilities, like seeing other dimensions and stuff, doing cool things with our mind. That's not the point. The spiritual discovery is a silent one. It's not mediasexy or something that will go make you run at some point up on the hills to yell "Look everybody, I'm enlightened!".

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by enteri

It is something you want to shout from the hills, it is amazing. If it isn`t and wasn`t then why is humanity still banging on about Jesus, Buddha and God.
What are you? You are the supreme being. When you discover this, know it, life will be experienced completely. Know thyself.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
^^ None of us are the Supreme Being, as you describe it.

We are all parts of the whole.

If a voice shouted "I am the Supreme Being" it would either be a malevolent imposter or a deluded human being.

The word "supreme" has no place in this discussion, as far I am concerned.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by the_journey_in]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Can you think of a moment in your life when a light went on like in the cartoons and you would think like "Hey, guys I'm enlightened now!"

Realizing you are the co-creator acctually means that you can start taking responsibility in life instead of being just a bystander to things happening around you. You start to understand that you have the possibility to create your own reality and that the energies you put out into the world make it what it is.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Hi, everything that you've said in your opening post is exactly how I'm feeling at the moment. It's like I wrote it myself. I feel we are slaves & that we are not originally from here & that TPTB will not let there be disclosure (as they then lose their money/power).
So thank you for putting everything that I feel in to words.
I've really been searching lately & have found the channeled info from Cosmic Awareness communications of value in my quest for further enlightenment.
Good luck.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The universe, the all and the nothing, is the supreme being, in which everything arises. We are not separate from this, and it all happens at once. In a watch which cog is choosing its actions?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
A watch can only be a watch.

A conscious being can transform.

What I mean is, the cogs are not static.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by the_journey_in

A watch is watching and you are youing. However the watch is content to be a watch.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I bow to your grasp of metaphysics.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Hello Yummy Freelunch.

There are three words which are all you need to truly begin your journey...three words which comprise a seed from which an orderly exploration into who and what you are will grow. They are as follows:

Consciousness creates form.

Good Luck!

Mindpeace.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Mindpeace]

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Mindpeace]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join