It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am asking the Awakened for assistance! Im ready for the next step.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Humming? yes... Really?

Like OM perhaps. You know, that chant Tibetan monks do that supposedly mimics the sound of the big bang, an echo of the creation of the universe...

But personally, I found that doing the "bubbles" exercise during swimming clears my mind at times. It gives me deeper insight, like a trance - if you will. It's probably good meditation, as water is a good medium for soul searching stuff.

Bobbing up and down and doing that bubbles thingy is akin to baptizing oneself over and over again. Neat-0.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Do you really think you really think you could handle the truth?

Ok. I'll toss you a bone. You asked for it.

Religion is interesting once you get to the deeper levels. Only God really knows where I got too. Turns out much is hidden. And cracking the secrets do lead to interesting light shows.

I'll tell you of the story of the study guide.

Back in the 80's I watched a TV preacher on Sunday mornings who made the bible stories of the Apocalypse interesting. So I got the magazine and watched the shows. Then a few years later in 2001 I got a wild hair about looking for something in the bible and I found it. And shocked that I actually found it I made a very intensive study of the prophecy in question. Tried to figure it out from end to end. And then I figured out something I probably wasn't supposed to. And this is what happened when I said it out loud.

There was a ding in my ears. Like a hearing test tone. And then my vision failed. And all I saw was a flat dark gray background. And then I wasn't in Kansas anymore.

It seems like I was being propelled upward at a high rate of speed. There was streaks of light against the dark and oddly enough numbers. The number 2 to be exact. Passing by like the old Windows screensaver.

Then it changed. And I was just there floating in space. Looking at the stars. But it was a very strange space. And very strange stars.

What I saw was glowing faintly against the dark backdrop was the words of the prophecy. And scattered among the words of the prophecy was the stars. But they were also numbers. The number 2 to be exact. Showing the points of duality in the prophecy. Then after viewing this spectacle for a few seconds then the point of the vision changed.

I was back in my body with the picture of what I described in my head. Extremely bright it was. Made my existing thoughts and memories look like faded ghosts in comparison. And then it seemed to be expanding in my head and there was a pressure there. And the stars seemed to be burning holes out to my skull. And there was this sound like water at a fast boil in a steel pot. Or the rushing of wind. And then it was over. Leaving me with a strange headache for the rest of the day.

And it makes for a interesting avatar doesn't it?

[edit on 31-7-2010 by ntech]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hi sister,
This is the first time I've written anything on this site,not because there aren't interesting subjects on it but because I don't feel I know enough about any of them to be a valid contributor - but your particular thread really caught my attention because it could be me a short while ago, and it sounded like a genuine call for information on the subject of our purpose in this strange world.
There's no doubt that you're right about us being in a prison-we're all foreigners in this land! Problem is we've been in it so long we've forgotten who we really are and where we came from.True spiritual masters say that everything comes from the Supreme Being,that originally we were one with that being,but we have been coming to and going from this world for so long we have come to accept that this is all we are.In reality we are not humans,we may be right now but we could be here in any form - we are souls having a human experience, and as humans we have the chance to get out of this cycle of birth and death if we choose,as you clearly have,to search for the way out,and the way out - is in - inside us,but to find that way we need the guidance of a spiritual master who knows the way and has already found his original self - has realized his oneness with the Supreme Being,without such help we are trying to beat the mind with the mind - a bit like trying to put out a fire with petrol! I have been very fortunate in finding such a teacher.They say that when the student is ready the master appears and this was true with me - any earlier in my life and I could not have accepted him because I knew that everything I needed was within,but knowing this is not enough - even masters themselves need a master(Jesus went to John the Baptist to be"baptized") - we have the fuel inside us but we need a spark as it were from one who is already"ignited".The master acts as the link to draw us in the right direction.He is like a good cook who doesn't just talk about a dish and tell us how delicious it is - he gives us the recipe and says go and make it for yourself then you will have first-hand knowledge. The difficulty comes in recognizing a real master and the real masters say that really you can't be sure until you practice what they ask you to do,but a true master will definitely not charge you any money,he will ask you to keep to a vegetarian diet(to reduce karma)and he will teach you how to meditate on the inner sound referred to in the bible (but never talked about)as the Word,so that you can learn the art of "dying while living"(in the bible somewhere St.Paul said"I die daily") The masters teach that the soul has two abilities-to hear and to see. When you think about it,if we are lost in the dark outside,we first listen for sounds to give us the direction to go in,then we look for lights to show where houses might be. It's the same inside - we focus on the eye centre(so called third eye) and listen to the sound and this orientates us in the direction of our higher being,then as it draws us up the light becomes apparent. In the bible(and other religious works) the eye centre is referred to as the 10th door because the other 9 doors lead outwards(viz eyes,nose,mouth and lower apertures). I could go on - There's lots on this meditation practice and the masters who taught it in various religious books - the important thing(that religious followers don't realize) is that he/she should be living in this world - a master who lived 500 or whatever years ago is no more use than a dead doctor when you're ill. I wish you great success in your search - they say that in reality it is the Supreme Being who decides when He will put us on the path and take us home,so you can be sure that if you have a strong urge to seek you will most definitely find!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I am not sure about the different planets, but I do understand you. I know some of us are very old spirits, although I do believe when we are re-born into this world, we are stripped of our eternal memories and kept imprisoned by the façade of this plane, the corrupt elite, money, society's reflection of the norm by what we are told we should be, do, eat, think etc. If we search deep into our very soul, spend time meditating, attempting stillness of mind, OBE the answers do steadily start to come to the forefront of our minds. Some of us travel the planes of existence in our dreams, you know this when your dreams are so lucid, so colourful and remain with you on awakening, always write down these dreams they will give you small messages that you will eventually understand. I have always been a deeply spiritual individual and I am fully aware that I have been around for a long long time, yet I have only scratched the surface and I am always working on uncovering more and more about myself and where I fit in to the whole picture. Every now and then we have what I would call epiphanies or awakenings, where we are bombarded with a huge blast of realisation, awareness and spiritual attunement. These are very few and far between unless we keep exercising our spiritual muscle. I like many others have had some bad experiences, bumping heads with a bad spirit or force, but you alone have the power to take the form of anything you wish in your astral form and you have the ability to suck in energy and power from all around you or surround yourself with beautiful light from the powers of good to defend yourself, out there just as on earth there are degrees of good and evil, the only difference is here we are physically bound here by our weak flesh and bone, but that doesn't mean we cannot manipulate the natural forces all around us to change the balance of this plane to a more positive one. But I am here with you, with all of you, waiting to change what needs to be changed!.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Deeds203

I didn't chose that name, someone else did for me.
Sorry I'm not all love an light and rainbows.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCounselor

Scientifically, moving fast enough, that's exactly what we are, hahaha. Except of course the love part, but the thought went through my mind "there goes one pissed off moonbeam, bent 6 ways to Sunday". lol

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Deeds203

I have different life experiences than you, and as I said, I come from a harder reality.
I'm kinda surprised at this sudden change in venue from advising the OP about how to be a fluffy cloud into the topic of my name, and how it does not fit your preconceived notion of who and what I should be.
Perhaps it's okay to have some people in the world that are the equivalent of R. Lee Ermey.
We all can't be Liberace, someone has to shove the piano onstage.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
To the OP.

Are you truly awaken?

Then listen to this song. It is Cantonese, from Hong Kong. If you don't understand the lingo as I did, no worry, just read the text on the message board with translation provided while listening to the melody.

www.youtube.com...

Then read this thread here. It may be of relevance.

Do you have an inflated ego/are you starring in your own show?

If you are truly awakened, you will know what is required.

Good Luck!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Yummy, If God were the ocean and you were a drop would you not be part of the whole of the ocean. And if you multiplied would you not become the ocean?

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join