It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO -- Very Low Over Gillilands Ranch

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

Well the problem, especially with the bashing, is that it seems that certain people's paychecks are dependent on whether they can make everyone else think the same as themselves. They stand much to lose if they cannot sway public opinion their way. When this happens, people feel as if their agency, or will has been infringed upon. I tend to call the aggressors energy vampires. They first have to break the will of those who believe or think differently, and then try to get them to conform to what society calls, "conventional logic."

Oh I get it...you're one of those people. Anyone who disagrees with you must have an agenda. They have to be a disinfo agent. People who won't bend to YOUR point of view are "energy vampires"

I tend to call people like that crazy!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Give your buddy James a call. Ask him to film them again, once with the night vision goggles, once with just the camera as best he can and have him video the craft till it disappears or he can't film it any longer. It looks like a ufo My g/f, my friend and me saw in Beaver, Utah while camping. Was bright just like that, only WAY low like right above the trees and then disappeared right before our very eyes. Was quite intense...anyways good vid to me and if there is something truly going on up there then he'll be able to film them again if he tries.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

I'm not the one screaming hoax, now am I?

Like I said, just an observation. Those who consistently scream the loudest, are usually the one's most guilty.

You definitely are displaying a defensive posture, aren't you? But, alas, I never actually accused you of anything, I just said it was "probable." I simply made a statement, and not a very definitive one at that. You went with it from there.

I rest my case.

By the way, you're cracking me up.

The word crazy from someone who quite possibly has a nefarious history is definitely a compliment.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I'm not being defensive at all and no one in their right mind who reads my replies to you would think so.

Clearly, you can't be in your right mind. Either that or you're not able to read the intentions of an "energy vampire" quite aswell as you think you can
BTW, did you get that (energy vampire) from C2C?

You're really going to have to try harder.

EDIT: Did I guess the t-shirt correctly?

[edit on 12-7-2010 by RMFX1]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

Clearly I cannot be in my right mind from someone who has had their posts edited, taken down, and removed because of T and C violations?

I'll wear your badge of crazy with pride my friend.

But, I'm sure now that I've posted this, you'll complain, and the mods will have to do their jobs because of off topic posting. So, in that respect, you've served your purpose to have the same thing done to me.

By the way, lets stay on topic shall we?

Personally friend, I don't know what the lights are, but, I haven't screamed hoax for the sake of boosting stars to my profile.

Bye now. By the way, I wasn't wearing a t-shirt. It was a trap all along.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

What on earth are you mumbling on about mods doing their jobs? I've never reported any post or complained to any mod in my life, nevermind here on ATS. That's not my style.

Secondly, I didnt "scream hoax". I initially said that " It looks like a lantern to me" and then went on to say that it's possible that someone up there is setting off lanters. Which it is!

But I certainly never screamed HOAX! And the fact that you're willing to exaggerate/lie to bolster your attack show that your arguement against me holds no water.

For the record: I think that the object in the video is possibly a lantern, or the ISS. I certainly don't think that it's a spaceship or some super secret military hybrid technology silent floaty thing.

I'm sorry, but that's my opinion. If you want to believe that it's a spaceship, then that's fine by me.

Now stop pestering me.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

Oh now. There's been no exaggerating or lying on my end, although I know that you would like to deflect and turn my statement around against me since I "insinuated" that you may have problems in this arena. I merely made a general comment, and you have been playing damage control in an attempt to protect your pride since then. Anyone can go back and read through the posts to see what has transpired. That's what I love about time stamps and the fact that the posts remain there forever so that people can make their own opinions. Its all there in black and white.

Bye now

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I don't need to deflect anything my friend. As you say, all of my comments are there for all to read, as are yours. I'm more than happy with my side of this conversation.

You have a good day

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I just don't see it. Here we have a steady moving light, no zigs and zags, moving across the horizon filmed poorly through a night vision scope of some sort. It is a bright light. The location is between the ranch and Mt. Adams. That means he is filiming toward the south.

What is between the Gilliand Ranch and Mt. Adams? First we have some ground, then we have the Columbia River, and then we have Portland International Airport.

Now I appreciate we have a pilot on board. I respect pilots very much and appreciate their observational skills. I'm a pilot, too. And that film is nothing to get excited about.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Its a plane.

Now grow up and stop wishing things to be real.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

I don't need to deflect anything my friend. As you say, all of my comments are there for all to read, as are yours. I'm more than happy with my side of this conversation.

You have a good day

I'm very glad that you're happy. You seemed quite depressed and disillusioned for awhile. I guess Zoloft does work.

Bye

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
That is very low. The way it had two lights when it came back out from behind the tree was very strange.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42

Originally posted by RMFX1

You have a good day

I'm very glad that you're happy. You seemed quite depressed and disillusioned for awhile. I guess Zoloft does work.

Bye

Namaste and Love

Are you always this offensive when someone disagrees with you? First I'm a liar, then a hoaxer, now I'm depressed and on medication. All of this based on my skepticism over the hippies up there at gilliland.

Are you sure that you're not an "energy vampire" yourself because I have to be honest, I feel the life being sucked out of me just a little bit more every time I read one of your inane posts. I think that you're just making yourself look like a delusional idiot with OCD. You just can't help yourself.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnidentifiedObject
That is very low. The way it had two lights when it came back out from behind the tree was very strange.

It didn't have 2 lights. That was a lens flare.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnidentifiedObject

Planes have two lights. One each side of the fuselage. Planes move around in the air.

Can people on here stop being so credulous?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slippery Jim
Its a plane.

Can you kindly prove to us that its a plane? It lacks any FAA strobing which are required for any aircraft especially at low altitudes or if its in the process of landing or taking off from an airport.

So, without these essential features, I would think that your statement is highly dubious at best.

And then you said, now grow up and stop wishing things to be real. Are you referring to the fact that since its unidentified that it does not fall under the category of an unidentified flying object? Does the fact that you claim that its an airplane make the object itself any less real? Hell, even airplanes are real.

Well, the fact that it was recorded makes it real...right? Are you denying that there's a real object that was picked up on film, or are you suggesting that the camera itself was hallucinating? If so, we can cuff the camera and take it in for psychological analysis to make sure it conforms with the rigid rules that you have set up for society and yourself. Because, one way or the other, whatever was flying on the film there, appears to be real to me...or maybe, I was hallucinating right along with the camera.

Maybe you're in need of counseling of sorts. I mean, there isn't a single person on this thread except for you that has claimed that this object wasn't real. So...

I just have to ask.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42

Originally posted by Slippery Jim
Its a plane.

Can you kindly prove to us that its a plane? It lacks any FAA strobing which are required for any aircraft especially at low altitudes or if its in the process of landing or taking off from an airport.

So, without these essential features, I would think that your statement is highly dubious at best.

And then you said, now grow up and stop wishing things to be real. Are you referring to the fact that since its unidentified that it falls under the category of an unidentified flying object? Well, the fact that it was recorded makes it real. Are you denying that there's a real object that was picked up on film, or are you suggesting that the camera itself was hallucinating?

I just have to ask.

Namaste and Love

Military flights don't have flashing lights.

Now grow up,

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Yes, exotic aircrafts, projects, may have unconventional lights, but they're not permissible on ordianry crafts which have red, green and a white light.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Slippery Jim

Who said anything about the military? Is there a military base next to this area? Are you familiar with this area yourself? And consequently, there aren't too many fighter jets that go that slow as they have to maintain a certain speed in order to remain in the sky...there is that nasty thing called physics that many jet propelled aircraft must adhere to. There are a few exceptions. The F-22, and the stealth F117, but, I highly doubt that they were flying these in such an open and public area. However, the F-22 and F117 are quite loud and can be identified from just about any distance.

Is this what you're insinuating? That these are military? Can you kindly prove that to me?

Also, do I need to adopt your worldview in order to "Grow up" as you say? Because, you seem quite limited in the tiny way that you think. If growing up requires me to have a mind shut like the trap that yours is, I think I'll stay a child. Thank you.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Yes, exotic aircrafts, projects, may have unconventional lights, but they're not permissible on ordianry crafts which have red, green and a white light.

No, military flights don't use flashing lights because they are far more observable than static lights to ground troups.

When you know an answer please reply. Otherwise just shut it!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join