It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO -- Very Low Over Gillilands Ranch

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
yep, this was the PS episode. There may be a longer version on youtube, but I remember on the show they caught some interesting footage..

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-7-2010 by whatsup]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42

Originally posted by Slippery Jim

Originally posted by PsychoX42
reply to post by Slippery Jim

Oh now Jim. But that's not true. The military still uses their lights when flying over American soil. And, there hasn't been much of a time when we haven't been at war now...is there?

Silly little man

Thanks for that insult.

Just what I would expect from you.

Does the word silly hurt? I didn't know that this would cut you to the core so horribly or that you were so incredibly sensitive. I just figured with all of that "Shut up," and "grow up" tough talk that you were made of more meddle than that. I guess its true. The one's the talk the biggest are usually the one's who are of a much greater sensitivity. And that they use tough talk to deflect their own personal weaknesses.

I do apologize Jim. I had no idea.

Namaste and Love to you Jim. My heart is bleeding right now.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

Not at all. You just keep believing that aeroplanes are UFOs.

Keep looking silly. You're good at it.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
It's definitely a "UFO" in that its flying and unidentified...why does that have to mean it is aliens?

Also, I'm wary of any setup such as "I just happened to be in a lounge chair in my back yard in complete darkness, with a video camera and night vision goggles..."

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Many beat me to it. I would have to go with the ISS on this one. Only because i get notified on twitter when its visible in my area and have seen it before.. Lately it has been extremely bright. Aside from its movement, it has been as bright as the closest stars and even the moon as of lately.

In case anyone is interested: Follow twisst on twitter. Someone already mentioned it was above that area at the time the video was shot. There are a lot of alert accounts affiliated with the above link, so unless you follow it and are in that area, it will be hard to track down the actual alert and time it was above the area.

Also note that there is TONS of space junk, satellites, and other debris in space. A deformed movement could be a disabled satellite or random space junk floating around uncontrolled. The darker it is and further away from city lights you are, the easier it is to see all this. What could appear to be blinking, could be the piece of whatever flipping over and over and the sides that do not reflect the sun.

I like the Danny Dyer episode though. i have seen the whole one before. As amazing as it looks, and as much as I want to believe (I know a lot of us do), i just don't see a UFO (in terms of aliens that is).

[edit on 14-7-2010 by DragonFire1024]

[edit on 14-7-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted before, but its some decent footage at the ranch. Edit: Non linear flight patterns, power ups etc.

ECETI Power Up May 21, 2010

[edit on 16-7-2010 by zzombie]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

No idea if thats a real ET or satellite but it gave me chills man. I did note the deceleration of the object and various states of luminousity. The deceleration, in my view is inconsistent with the trajectory of a satellite. I really wish some of this could be caught on a reg. camera just for verification.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Wow.

Now if I only knew where Gillilands ranch was.

Ram

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
It's clearly a HOAX..

It is alot of LED - Lights flying about..

cheers..

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak

James is legit and what ever is happening there is legit PERIOD , James is a humble guy not trying to con anyone and if you have half an urge I highly recommend that you go there.

Sure he is! He's probably the last remaining guy on earth who still takes photographs of dust particles and tries to pass them off as some kind of extraterrestrial orb! (Let's not forget his "blu-tac stuck to window" ufo photograph - strange how that one wasn't videod!)

Gilliland is about as legit as Greer. The stuff he films and photographs is as legit as Greer's crap, too! And they've both made a career out of this.

And why do people keep saying this stuff is happening over Gilliland's ranch when all the specks of light are clearly very far away! Obviously the helicopters and planes and satellites need to be far away to remain ambiguous points of light. When the helicopters do get close enough to be identified, however, then they become "sinister agents" who are trying to monitor and disrupt Gilliland's "ET contacts"!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I did not read all the posts but to me this is either a satellite or the ISS. There are no change of speed / heading. I can see satellites with the naked eye in my small town and with NV goggles the light is just too much amplified.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak
I am going to say this for the record .... and for probably the 100th time here on ATS

I've been flying for 15 years , Airline Transport Licence rated on the 747 & 777 several thousand hours bla bla bla bla

I've been to ECETI stayed there for a week it's real there is something going on up there.

They are not lanterns and they are not helicopters and you're kidding yourself if you think some lame debunk effort like that will wash with me.

I've seen lots of lights in the night sky throughout my career and I can easily identify choppers and all types of aircraft at night , but what ever it is flying around James ranch they're nothing like I've ever seen before.

James is legit and what ever is happening there is legit PERIOD , James is a humble guy not trying to con anyone and if you have half an urge I highly recommend that you go there.

Lanterns No Planes NO Choppers NO ...... keep trying

I have been actively involved at ECETI this year 2010, and I have been to the workshops and the conference this year..

Yes, it is LEGIT. James is nowhere near malicious intents and those on ATS who debunk the ECETI things as insignificant and hoax are completely blind.. sorry but it's true.

CONTACT is ongoing! & it HAS been ongoing your whole lives, open your heart and connect with the eternal space within that is your soul essence..
We are all as "ET" as these higher dimensional beings are, because we come from the same source. Only difference is we as 'spiritual beings' chose to incarnate on Earth into physicality to participate in this process which has been to say the least an EPIC journey of consciousness transformation.

What is going on here on Earth is unprecedented and the entire galaxy and other galaxies (perhaps all galaxies) are also experiencing the quickening, as we are ascending this universe bringing up our vibrational state to another dimension.

I see so many people chasing one thing to the next and trying to find UFOs and see what it is that's really going on yet they refuse to open their heart and seek out the truth for themselves, we are the seeds of our own potentials and we must use our powers for the benefit of ALL sentient life. That's not the path our 'chosen leaders' have been following, i think we can all agree.

Disclosure or Contact or whatever you want to call it, is ongoing yes, and it is a grassroots effort because if the 'government system' discloses anything it will be twisted or edited to fit their agendas, period!

I can say for myself that Contact with higher dimensional beings, magnetized light beings, any sentient life anchored in the vibrations of pure unconditional Light & Love has been ongoing throughout human history yet the worst of our situations have been the stories that TPTB try to flood our awareness with. I'm not saying stop paying attention to the chaos happening in the world, but understand that it is here for us to work through/with because we will get through this process with flying colors, and the train is moving already, so get your stuff together, get anchored in Light & Love, do good to others and for your self too. You will have a contact experience when the time is right for you..
and truthfully, we are ALL experiencing contacts (in ways we might not ever have imagined, since we are so conditioned, we have so many 'expectations' that we inhibit ourselves from having or understanding our conscious Contact type experiences)

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

you are toooo funny man... and way to serious about this.
the ECETI ranch has nothing to do with Greer, and anybody in the UFO Conference circuit.
Some nights when I've been staying at the ranch, we would count upwards of 50-80 UFOs. Now I'm referring to lights/craft that were definitely NOT airplanes, some of which would be flying way up (looking like satellites some of them, however satellites do not fly in formations, satellites also do not make right hand turns or come up from the south horizon, cross the sky, and exit the sky at the east or west horizon, etc)

One powerful experience I had there recently, a ship came down and powered up 4 times (pulsing very bright and dimming down again & again) in the 20 seconds it took to fly over our heads. Venus was visible that night and the light was more than 4 times brighter than venus. One night I was out in the field with a friend and we both got blasted by this golden beam of light (that felt like a hot summer sun) that appeared for a few seconds a few hundred feet above our heads.. it looked like a 'tear in space itself' which a bright golden light was pouring out of directly towards us.. like a spotlight!

There is a lot of stuff you're not taking into consideration. so why jump to conclusions like that? Oh well not my problem, you're missing out though! I've been having contact experiences especially the last year, a lot is going on, and everyone has the opportunity to raise their vibration.. It's really simple, to have a contact experience with higher dimensional energies/consciousness one must "Rise to the occasion", not sit there with their face in the sand waiting for someone to lift them up to see the daylight...

btw, a lot of the times when a really great sighting occurs nobody had a camera out or turned on, these things can happen very fast. So there's a lot that happens that never gets recorded (not just in the USA but throughout the world)

Here are pictures I uploaded from what I took with my camera at the workshops, you are welcome to look through them and ask questions, maybe ill post this in a thread later when i get more of the pics uplaoded www.flickr.com...

There is a lotta footage not on youtube yet, some of it is on facebook on freinds accounts, and some is being edited.. but amazing footage to come for sure! in the meantime..
check out this video
ECETI sightings, powerups, double flybys, turns, etc!

[edit on 18-7-2010 by orazio]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by orazio

Here are pictures I uploaded from what I took with my camera at the workshops, you are welcome to look through them and ask questions, maybe ill post this in a thread later when i get more of the pics uplaoded www.flickr.com...

Orazio, I've had a look at your photos.

The things you call fairies are dust particles and an insect in flight - (remember Greer's moth?). There are also some photos of clouds and aircraft con trails. Others show unidentifiable light sources but considering people wave lights and lasers about that isn't so strange. Lots more photos with dust particles both indoors and out. You really don't need to go to Gilliland's ranch to take pictures like these - you can just as easily do it from your own home!

Sorry, but I see nothing out of the ordinary.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

You can just as easily assume those conclusions as I can assume my own. But the thing is we even had IR cameras filming during night and caught 'orbs of light' bobbing around and actually responding to us (the group) with its movements -- we were able to catch spinning fields of orbs, torsion fields what I believe they may be. We even caught a spinning field moving from up (50 ft perhaps) in the air straight into the ground, as well as large extremely bright orbs flying into the ground too.

I have done plenty of experiments capturing dust and such, birds and insects as well, and although they're definitely sometimes hard to distinguish there are often definite ways to tell the difference especially when you are having experiences and are there doing the work yourself (being observant of any interferences & actively contacting)

If you meant to debunk all that and the ECETI.. I simply see no evidence for a conclusion of 'Move along nothing to see here' but quite the contrary, so perhaps you should see it all for yourself. Afterall I'm not here to convince anyone of anything just to share.. and also express my passion for the 'Disclosure or Contact' everybody's talking about has already been taking place the whole time!

And what about my photo of the beam of light in the bottom left hand. That was from a series of photos i took on my back looking straight into the clear sky..
You can see in the lifted contrast, the stars in the distance, the beam of light is actually coming from space - I had the camera on my chest on auto shoot, and I physically saw a reddish "laser beam" shoot from space to the ground just inches left of my face! I simultaneously caught the incident on camera - perfectly timed in sync with my camera shots! Now I saw this very distinctly with my own eyes, looked at the photo and was shocked. There is a slight torsion to the laser, it is not a straight beam of light and came from nobody on the ground.

This type of thing has been seen multiple times at the ranch, And on the note, on July 4 at the Science and Spirit Transformation conference at the ranch, after a mass meditation (a few hundred participants) on opening up a star gate to assist in healing of our planet, as people filled out of the building a ship was hovering above and a greenish laser was being beamed down to the building. This was witnessed by probably over 50 people.

I got many pictures I didnt put up because they were dust or other things, some of the photos i put up I believe to be legitimate orbs which you can pick up with your third eye (I had many sightings with my own eyes of balls of light, golden, blue, red, green and white ones)

Geez..Not to mention about the brilliantly bright golden beam of light which blasted me and a friend at 3 AM out in the field - absolutely no sound and it lasted about a second or two. I felt the warmth from the light on that rather bitter night, and it was as warm as the hot desert sun! So tell me that was just bugs and dust particles buddy.

And also, the most amazing sightings and close encounters I have had happened in other places not at the ECETI ranch - the place is special but yes these experiences do and can happen anywhere, it depends on the vibrational state of the area and persons.

I won't go into it at the moment but just on April 28 this year, in Portland OR where I live I witnessed an amazing show of pulsating lights of all colors from complete darkness thru sunrise, lasted about 30 minutes although it disappeared for a moment and again materialized right before our eyes. I was about a quarter mile from the objects, they were no more than 50 feet above the river/shore where it occured (the opposite shore from where I was standing) - with a friend too so all the more credibility. Too bad we got no footage, but I was totally enthralled, and we were physically uplifted

[edit on 22-7-2010 by orazio]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Pretty good footage:

Pros: Objects are too slow to be satellites or The ISS. Even the slowest satellite would be much faster traveling the sky. They also traverse in different directions (North to South, West to East etc). The flare ups of light is especially interesting.

Cons: Objects do not stop moving or make any distinct, sharp turns. I think the key to a good UFO video shows an object travel at a either a high rate of speed or extremely low speed and combine that with sharp change in direction. These videos do not provide that.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by orazio

after a mass meditation (a few hundred participants) on opening up a star gate to assist in healing of our planet, as people filled out of the building a ship was hovering above and a greenish laser was being beamed down to the building. This was witnessed by probably over 50 people.

Were you using the term "star gate" before or after the movie & tv series?

I got many pictures I didnt put up because they were dust or other things,

Maybe it would help if you did put up those you believe to be dust so we can compare and see any noticeable difference between those you claim are fairies.

And also, the most amazing sightings and close encounters I have had happened in other places not at the ECETI ranch - the place is special but yes these experiences do and can happen anywhere, it depends on the vibrational state of the area and persons.

Too bad we got no footage

That's what Steven Greer always says about the spectacular stuff! His photos too, however, only show dust and insects (and tree branches, most recently). That is why I compared ECETI to CSETI earlier. They both have lots of big stuff anecdotes backed up with unreliable photographic evidence.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
[edit on 29-7-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
To the OP: You state that "it's really happening up there". Could you please explain other than a video that pretty much forwards zero useful information what is really happening up there? It would be different if this was anything useful, but it's just a blob of light. So what?

Anytime that the term "belief" enters into the UFO equation, we are doing more to detract from the real issue than we are helping to forward the UFO phenomenon's real potential.

This is not to say that "proof is required" either. It's just about not jumping to conclusions because we "believe" something is happening up there. In short, there is something happening everywhere. What everyone needs to do is to shun blobs of light and insist on clear photographic evidence or clearly defined film/video documentation.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Looks very promising. But what annoyed me was how he kept covering the field of view with something. Bloody annoying!

Also - and I'm not trying to be disrespectful here - if this place is such a hot bed for UFO activity, why do people not use tripods and some serious telephoto lenses? Or have they? It just seems really strange that if people know UFOs have a high chance of showing up at this site, why not bring the best equipment you can to record them?

But again, good footage.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
All the sightings at Gililands Ranch and you'd think it would be more mainstream. But anyway my question is this I see that a lot of the footage taken from the ranch is in nightvision, anychance of someone viewing there and occasionally using a second normal video camera for comparison or are these one at the ranch only visable with night vision cameras?

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join